Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-03-2011, 14:56
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Adderall plus Heroin/ Daily combo

Swim was just wondering if any swimmers had any experiences with this combo daily?

Swim would like to know if the anti anxiety properties of Heroin negate the negatives of amphetmines.

I always wanted to know what a daily combo of these drugs would result in do you just feel great all the time and nevercomedown? I mean seriously that is one punch of a combination and unfortunately is all to achievable for swim to find him a doctor to RX him some add's..

No, swim isnt going to go on Amphetamines but would appreciatte if someone could fill him in on the situation when people take these drugs in a combo.

I can imagine the Heroin makes amphetmamines a lot softer and the negatives that people suffer from ADD meds (paranioa, anxiety, depression) would surely be negated by Heroin?

I was interested really in daily use so not the high that comes with recreational use but merely the feeling that swiy expereinces when they take Heroin and amphets together in combination for many months or years..

If anyone has done/ does this with Oxy also, please let me know what your life is like and how your are mentally, you on top of the world? Loving the High!?

Also I wanted to know if this combo has any legs? As in if a swimmer took Heroin/ Adderall combo would they still be feeling good in a couple of years or would it be a nice couple of months and then crash Swim thanks you all in advance

Last edited by On The Nod; 23-03-2011 at 15:12.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:20

23 y/o Female from United States
XxCatching_A_NodxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Adderall plus Heroin/ Daily combo

SWIM was taking adderall and heroin pretty much daily for six monthes. SWIM had already been using heroin for two years and got and adderall prescription. The expereince they had was that the first few monthes were great the heroin did help tp relive the anxiety caused by the adderall but after awhile the affects of the adderall were to much.... it caused the high from the heroin to be mediocre and noticed some symptoms of amphetamine psychosis only because swim was using LARGE amounts of adderall. Swim would still be up for days and experienced paranoia and anxiety towards the end. Since than for the past few years SWIM has been sticking to heroin, xanax, coke, and pot and has no desire to go back to adderall even with the heroin the side effects are too much and the high from adderall is good only the first few times. SWIM was mainly using to do well in school to have a chance in making it into some sort of college which worked well.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:31
Titanium Member

22 y/o Female from United States
Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,768, Level: 6 Points: 1,768, Level: 6 Points: 1,768, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Nod View Post
Swim was just wondering if any swimmers had any experiences with this combo daily?

Swim would like to know if the anti anxiety properties of Heroin negate the negatives of amphetmines.

I always wanted to know what a daily combo of these drugs would result in do you just feel great all the time and nevercomedown? I mean seriously that is one punch of a combination and unfortunately is all to achievable for swim to find him a doctor to RX him some add's..

No, swim isnt going to go on Amphetamines but would appreciatte if someone could fill him in on the situation when people take these drugs in a combo.

I can imagine the Heroin makes amphetmamines a lot softer and the negatives that people suffer from ADD meds (paranioa, anxiety, depression) would surely be negated by Heroin?

I was interested really in daily use so not the high that comes with recreational use but merely the feeling that swiy expereinces when they take Heroin and amphets together in combination for many months or years..

If anyone has done/ does this with Oxy also, please let me know what your life is like and how your are mentally, you on top of the world? Loving the High!?

Also I wanted to know if this combo has any legs? As in if a swimmer took Heroin/ Adderall combo would they still be feeling good in a couple of years or would it be a nice couple of months and then crash Swim thanks you all in advance
SWIH has done these two in combination in the past, at the moment, she does heroin, Adderall IR, clonazepam, and zolpidem on a daily basis. It's not nearly as amazing as SWINY thinks it could be, at least not for SWIH (and she's taken this for 18+ months now). However, a good part of that may be due to her feelings toward heroin in general. While she thinks it is a wonderful drug and plans on using it off/on for the rest of her life, this is due to its health/cosmetic/analgesic benefits, not because she thinks it's this orgasmic superdrug with unbeatable euphoria, etc. Truthfully, SWIH thinks it's overrated in this sense, and never found it to be THAT great, but was pleasantly surprised by its usefulness for many different conditions. But SWIH digresses...

Anyway, Adderall never gave SWIH much anxiety or paranoia, same with other amphetamines, such as Dexedrine, methylphenidate gave her these symptoms, and they were very severe. What usually ended up happening was SWIH would start off with heroin, it would make her too sleepy and noddy, she'd take Adderall, she'd get too amped up, or else get a massive headache, which she needed to combat by taking more heroin, so in the end, it was just kind of a never-ending cycle with zero euphoria. Also, she'd run through her amphetamine Rx really fast because she'd have to take 3x her regular dose to counteract the heroin. Sometimes, she would get the focus and energy of the Adderall, though, but the heroin would keep her heart rate and blood pressure low, which was nice, but again, not euphoric. In addition, SWIH suffers from panic attacks and PTSD, and she needs a benzodiazepine/barbiturate to treat the anxiety produced by these conditions, as heroin isn't quite sufficient as an anxiolytic for her. Also, SWIH definitely believes that heroin has anti-aging/rejuvenating properties, while amphetamines do the opposite, so SWIH has noticed that the heroin seems to counter-act the negative effects of prolonged amphetamine use. For example, prior to using heroin daily, SWIH was pretty much a big speed freak, taking 100-120 mg methylphenidate daily, or 140 mg Adderall daily, never eating or sleeping, and after about a year and a half of this regimen, she was jumpy, underweight, malnourished, and probably had mild amphetamine psychosis, and killed many brain cells. However, she used heroin heavily every day, for about 6 months, quit, and felt extremely refreshed.

SWIH thinks a much better combination is benzos/amphetamines, for her, the best is dextroamphetamine/alprazolam. She never really understood the point of combining heroin with anything, even speedballs, as it's such a unique high on its own, she doesn't see why anyone would want to 'spoil' it, so to speak, as it's almost an upper and a downer in the same drug.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
laws0n is a decent psychonaut.laws0n is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM takes Adderall and Methadone daily. He will usually take Methadone in the morning at a small dose (10mg), then he will take Adderall to keep moving. If he times it right and takes the Methadone like 30min before the Adderall it feels Amazing!!!

Adderall and H for SWIM the H overpowers the Adderall. He only takes a small dose of Adderall also, like 10-20mg.

Last edited by laws0n; 19-04-2011 at 00:56. Reason: cant spell!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:47
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

First off, let it be said that mixing stimulants and depressants is dangerous and some combinations may increase the risk of overdose and/or death.

I have met people in the past who have successfully combined amphetamines and heroin in controlled and low doses. The combinations that I know were tried more than once without noticeable incident are:

Ritalin + Heroin
Adderall + Heroin
Dextrostat + Heroin

Even so, there is no guarantee of safety. In all cases that I know of, the addict used more heroin than stimulants in the mix. Though I don't know of any science to back this, I've heard from users that they often feel the most uncomfortable when the doses are almost evenly matched. For some, their body seems to have an easier time processing the drugs as long as one is stronger than the other.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:58
R.I.P.

32 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Hedgehog is prescribed 60mgs of Adderall XR daily, in 2 30mg doses, and also uses IV heroin daily.

Without heroin he felt like he NEEDED his Adderall to do anything. Even something as simple as folding 3 shirts and putting them in a drawer would seem like a massive, irritating, anxiety causing task without Adderall. Every 15 minutes felt like an hour went by, and he was always feeling tormented and irritated and horrible. This is just talking about the ADHD problems, not even regarding the black hole of depression he was always in. The Adderall helped about 70-80%, but not perfectly. But, being back on heroin - heroin alone takes care of 90-95% of the ADHD problems, and all the background depression/anxiety/irritability.

Basically the result is that he just has a super amount of focus and motivation, without any of the edge that can come with Adderall. He also only takes 1 of his 30mg pills a day instead of the 2 he is prescribed, and 1-2 days a week he won't take any Adderall. So it makes a little bit go a lot further he would say.

Other things he thinks he has noticed:

- Seems the Adderall might shorten the initial "glowing" period following the rush, like that half hour to an hour of nodding and radiating euphoria. But in turn, it seems to make him able to go longer without a shot. His mind is still focused and calm even though the heroin starts wearing off, so he doesn't reach the breaking point of "I need another shot" as quickly.
- Not sure, but possible that the Adderall might decrease the wave of euphoria that comes with the rush, and/or just make it not hit as hard. At first, some days when he'd take his full 60mg daily dose, he felt like often times he wouldn't get a rush, and made a possible link between the 2 in his mind. Now he typically takes the 30mgs Adderall XR after his first morning shot, but about 6 hours before his afternoon shot, and he usually gets a rush. So again, he is not sure if there is a correlation.
- The Adderall seems to offer minor help in fighting nodding, for times when you need to work or do public things, but not that much in his experience.
- Hedgehog has had to basically force himself to take an Adderall XR in the morning during his work week, even though he won't necessarily feel like it. The reason is because it will be completely impossible to fight the nod when an amphetamine crash kicks in while you are on heroin. Even though he said that Adderall doesn't help much in preventing nodding, it can induce nodding if you are semi-dependent on it to the point where you will get a typical amphetamine tiredness-crash.

Also, as an FYI, if you don't already know, Adderall can help low level opiate withdrawals A LOT. It is very good to use to cover yourself during the 24 hour wait when switching onto suboxone, or at the end of a suboxone quick taper. I would not recommend it though for people who are going the full ride cold turkey, as it is not really a sustainable form of relief for more than a day or 2, and will make the withdrawals much worse when the amphetamine crash comes.

Hope that helped!
Old 07-04-2011, 13:21
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Thanks for the experiences, help alot In particular DT/others can I just expand on your statements a little:

I have a couple of questions for you-

You say you have super amounts of concentration and energy, are we saying here that you feel great all day don't crash? i.e. the usual side effects of addcition, I mean to be fair I dont really crash of Heroin as long as im dosed swim will not be bad (depressed) but with adderall (swim assumes) theres always that chance that ones gonna burn; even cigarettes(when sober can increase depression for swim after the initial hit of the first few in the morning..

So yea to all who have the experience would you having the choice just be on Heroin daily or Heroin and Amphets expanding as to why/ why not..?(Cheers)

I agree with swimmerHolly that Heroin is so good initself that why would a swimmer want to mess around with that feeling but of course theres that curiosity to see how good one can make themselves feel..

If swim thinks of some more stuff will add later.

Last edited by On The Nod; 07-04-2011 at 13:29.
Old 03-06-2014, 14:31
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mygreenbic is an unknown quantity at this point

I gotta tell you guy, heroin is a million times better on its own without adderall. I was up all yesterday on add 20irs. then in the evening, I bought a bundle. The bags were having everyone nodding and high as hell off just one. I shot two and didn't feel anything but the adderall aside from a small rush. disappointed i did two more an hour later. from that point through the rest of the night I've been messing with this stupid phone. I am waiting for my headache to go away before i decide if i should take some adderall before i do more bags so i don't fall asleep, or do bags now adds later.. I'll tell ya i wouldn't recommend tainting good dope with adderall to anyone. things get too complicated and you get stuck in your head trying to decide what to do and chances are you will be unhappy with what ever decision you made.
not to mention just the tug of war between the adds and h but i also have xanax and klonopins to come down at the end of the add run and my daily suboxone.! so now I also have the ordeal of trying to figure out when to take my last shot so that i can take suboxone without precip withdrawal and i have to worry about not taking the benzos too close to the dope. what an ordeal and what a headache! never again!
Old 13-06-2014, 17:35

20 y/o Male from United States
Super Stoner420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygreenbic View Post
I gotta tell you guy, heroin is a million times better on its own without adderall. I was up all yesterday on add 20irs. then in the evening, I bought a bundle. The bags were having everyone nodding and high as hell off just one. I shot two and didn't feel anything but the adderall aside from a small rush. disappointed i did two more an hour later. from that point through the rest of the night I've been messing with this stupid phone. I am waiting for my headache to go away before i decide if i should take some adderall before i do more bags so i don't fall asleep, or do bags now adds later.. I'll tell ya i wouldn't recommend tainting good dope with adderall to anyone. things get too complicated and you get stuck in your head trying to decide what to do and chances are you will be unhappy with what ever decision you made.
not to mention just the tug of war between the adds and h but i also have xanax and klonopins to come down at the end of the add run and my daily suboxone.! so now I also have the ordeal of trying to figure out when to take my last shot so that i can take suboxone without precip withdrawal and i have to worry about not taking the benzos too close to the dope. what an ordeal and what a headache! never again!
My cat completely agrees with this post. My cat has an rx for 40mg xr daily and 20mg ir for his ADHD. Earlier today my cat was about 24 hours into WDs and took his normal 40mg xr and blew a bag of dope about an hour later. The adderall takes a lot away from the heroin buzz. He feels better because his WDs are gone but the adderall prevents my cat from nodding (which is one of my cats favorite parts about heroin) and takes away a lot of the overall sedation of the heroin. On the upside the adderall will keep SWIY awake enough to walk around and do things but in my cats opinion heroin is much better on it's own. It really depends on what your looking for in the high though. My cat could understand why some swimmers would enjoy the high.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, anxiety, cigarettes, heroin, heroin and adderall combo, heroin rush, heroine, iv adderall, methadone, methylphenidate, opiate, opiate withdrawal, ritalin, shooting adderall, withdrawal, xanax