Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Buprenorphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-03-2011, 02:54
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
professor1165 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
IV admin Suboxone Films

I've looked thru the threads and can't find the answer: A friend of mine has been on long acting naltrexone (opiate antagonist) for 3 yrs. For all intents and purposes its been as godsend for him, but every so often he gets the itch to IV. Cocaine is always a thrill but he realized VERY quickly he was not much better off subbing IV heroin with IV coke. Buprenorphine does the trick nicely. It has a higher binding affinity than the naltrexone and it is MUCH easier to keep certain addictive behaviors in check using bupe as a "get high" drug. A simple question regarding the new 'films'...whats the proper ratio mg bupe/units H20. Not asking about dosage, My buddy knows his tolerance level. but what is the ideal # of units/MG to properly extract without diluting the dose. Answers only please...if this has been posted elsewhere please post that link and forgive me for not being more thorough in my reseach.
Thanks!!
Old 13-05-2011, 18:38
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 974, Level: 4 Points: 974, Level: 4 Points: 974, Level: 4
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: IV admin Suboxone Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor1165 View Post
I've looked thru the threads and can't find the answer: A friend of mine has been on long acting naltrexone (opiate antagonist) for 3 yrs. For all intents and purposes its been as godsend for him, but every so often he gets the itch to IV. Cocaine is always a thrill but he realized VERY quickly he was not much better off subbing IV heroin with IV coke. Buprenorphine does the trick nicely. It has a higher binding affinity than the naltrexone and it is MUCH easier to keep certain addictive behaviors in check using bupe as a "get high" drug. A simple question regarding the new 'films'...whats the proper ratio mg bupe/units H20. Not asking about dosage, My buddy knows his tolerance level. but what is the ideal # of units/MG to properly extract without diluting the dose. Answers only please...if this has been posted elsewhere please post that link and forgive me for not being more thorough in my reseach.
Thanks!!

Hello Professor Swim,

A friend of mine has been on the films for a while now, and went the IV route for the first time a few days ago. The key to remember when using bupe is "less is more" you want to try and use a small does so the bupe turns to norbuprenophine. My friend has the 8mg strips. He cuts it in half so he has two 4mg peices, he then cuts each in half twice more resulting in 8 1mg squares. My friend used 65 units of water for the 1mg of suboxone film.

Now the film will not instantly dissolve he needs to use his plunger to help break it down. once it is all broken down you will be left with a murky water my friend then filtered it, then emptied the rig onto another spoon and re filtered it. The more times it is filtered the safer he feels.

The effects are not like other opiates, and there is no rush ( however some say there is a small delayed rush) .
Hope this answers your professors questions.

Swim safely .

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great information for answering the OPs question.
Old 09-10-2011, 16:46
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
ChiselD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

A friend of mine also just tried this, not too long ago, I might add. He had been a severe oxy-->heroin-->methadone addict before quiting for a while. He has been still using, in smaller amounts, for the past couple years. Lately he has gotten himself into trouble again, to the point where w/d's keep him using. Finally able to get an 8mg strip, he wanted fast relief, w/o that taste! Not too mention, when taken sublingually, they give him headaches.

His last dose of opiates was last night, maybe 10-15 mgs of oxy at 8pm. He waited til just after 11 to try out the bupe, for fear of Precip.W/ds(which no-one likes) He now feels better, although he only used, maybe, .5-1mg IV. Back is still a little sore, but his mood is steadily improving. roughly 40 units of water used for this amount, extra just in case, we don't need a concentrated "rush" since there is no rush, lol. Hope this helps, could've let it dissolve more, but I think it worked well, seeing as he isn't as irritated now. A lil more in another hour should prove this drugs power...will post back
Old 11-01-2012, 02:21

27 y/o Male from United States
pacmanchomps is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I usually go with a 1mg/1ml ratio. So you can titrate your dose accordingly. Remember that Buprenex injection is .3mg/ml. Anywhere from 30 to 90 units gives me a nice rush and glow. Less is more!
Old 18-11-2013, 02:44

35 y/o Female from United States
woowoowoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Blueight has more info. Not that I'm sending you away but its true
Old 02-12-2013, 17:48

Male from United States
donkeyhung needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

yeah careful a friend used to go that route a few times till one day he got insanely sick and never triedkt again.He called me after he could move and told me he was going to die.i almost called for help but after ten he was ok,,,But never again.And I know someone else who about passed out from trying it.can make u sick as hell good luck lol

Share this on:

Tags
coke, intravenous injection, iv suboxone, shooting buprenorphine, shooting suboxone