Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 21-03-2011, 15:28

Male from Canada
mandrag is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How long after taking 1 E pill can I pass a drug test

Hi

I took 1 Ecstasy pill 6 days ago , and I am due for a drug test in the next 24 hours.

It was not a pure , so I like to know how long until everything it's flushed out . E , amphetamines .... I will be undergoing a Urine test should I be worried.

Thanks
Old 21-03-2011, 15:54
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Re: How long after taking 1 E pill can I pass a drug test

There are far too many variables to give a concrete answer- from having no idea what substances, and quantity of substances were in the pills, to not knowing what type of urinalysis one will be undergoing, to variables based on body type and metabolism.

You might want to do some reading at our Drug Testing Subforum

As to the myriad of substances that may be in an "ecstasy" pill see:
An overview of ecstasy ingredients

50% of the ecstacy pills contain mCPP instead of MDMA
Old 21-03-2011, 18:15
Titanium Member

Female from United States
WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.WillowOne really adds to the discussion.
Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4 Points: 652, Level: 4
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrag View Post
Hi

I took 1 Ecstasy pill 6 days ago , and I am due for a drug test in the next 24 hours.
Terrapinz is absolutely right. As he stated, there are just too many variables and too many potential ingredients that the E pill could have been contaminated with to know.

But this Parrot wants to take the question the OP had in a slightly different direction, at the complete risk of sounding like a harpy nag. Did the OP KNOW that he/she had a scheduled drug test or is this just a random, out of the blue test?

This Parrot is asking because she advocates careful, adult, responsible drug use. Any other kind can (and does) result in illness, overdose, trouble with the law, trouble with family and friends, and sometimes death.

So, if SWIY knew there was a drug test scheduled in seven days, why in the world did the OP bother taking an illegal substance? If it's required for a job, isn't that job far more important than a 4-hour high? If it's required for legal reasons, isn't the OP's freedom far more important than a 4-hour high?

Like the Parrot said, she might sound like a complete harpy nag, but she is getting frustrated reading posts where people do not approach their usage from a responsible place and then come on here and post panicky questions because they made a mistake.

We all make mistakes, I get that. We're human. But mistakes with drugs can result in sickness, job loss, loss of freedom, or death. If one is prone to poor decision making, then perhaps recreational drug use is not the best activity to engage in.

Well wishes and SWIM really does hope all turns our right for the OP.
Old 21-03-2011, 18:28
Silver Member

Male from Canada
rogerisme is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

If SWIY have more of those pill I would recommand testing it for content then you can look up how long does said content stay into your body.

According to erowid MDMA will stay in urine for 1-3day (light use) 3-6 day (heavy use)

amphetamine will stay in your body 1-4 day (potentialy more for meth) (less for ritalin more like 1-2 day)

just do a quick search for any adulteran found in the pill.

good luck

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for actually attempting to answer the question

Share this on:

Tags
ecstasy