Register Tags

Notices

Old 18-03-2011, 04:50

23 y/o Female from United States
savv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
IV Adderall

So my favorite pet llama was wondering is IVing Adderall is possible. This may be a stupid question, but I looked through the forums and really could not find much information on the topic. My pet llama's boyfriend tried it, and said it worked, but he preferred snorting or orally taking it. Llama just really wonders if this is safe, or even worth it at all. Not really interested in shooting it herself, just curious, and could not find a lot of information on the topic.
Thanks!
Sav
Old 18-03-2011, 07:00
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from Afghanistan
SWIM&FRIENDS needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: IV Adderall

<-- this smiley face tried it twice. once with adderall xr (capsules) and once with the generic adderall (amphetamine salts [pills])

when he tried it with the 20mg XR, he crushed the balls up real good, splash of H2O, a pinch of cotton, and shot it. He said it was a decent rush but 10 minutes later got the WORST headache ever...POUNDING, THROBBING, HORRIBLE...threw up n went to sleep

when he did the pills, he didnt get the headache but not much of a rush off 20mg. He told me its not worth it and he gets a better feeling from snorting it
Old 05-04-2011, 19:41

Male from United States
garbage155 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

This is a bad idea. The binders and fillers in the pill will really fuck up your veins. you might as well be shooting pure plaque into you body.

if you had enough pills you could do an acid/base extraction and separate the amphetamine from most of the binders/fillers and make it safer to shoot.

lookup agent lemon acid base extraction on google. You can either find the original post and erowid also has a copy of it in its dxm vault.

This is a good diy 'instruction manual" and also doesn't require any materials that are hard to get ahold of.

Its originally written for extracting dxm from cough syrup but can be modified for extracting the good stuff from adderall.
Old 05-04-2011, 20:06
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

So basically an A/B extraction swiGarbage?

Ya the binders and other shit in the pills probably make IV a dangerous venture. Probably best to try to clean up the pills anyway possible. Maybe a nonpolar solvent wash could work? Acid/Base extraction would obviously be best route.

Best to just stick with snorting, unless swiy knows some basic chemistry.

Peace
Old 16-05-2011, 10:57
Banned

Female from United States
Mystic Rivers is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeanie in a Bottle tried it and can tell you from experience that snorting is the way to go. Adderall XR has resin (plastic), which I doubt could effectively be filtered through cotton, and the pills have fillers. Maybe injecting would be better with the pills, but pricking your veins for aderall is definitely not worth it or safe- you run a higher risk of damaging them with that plastic or fillers you're (as in one's) gonna shoot up, and the rush just isn't worth it. Besides, snorting is a whole ritual you don't want to miss out on with adderall- it's addictive in itself!

Just make sure not to snort too much at once (or too hard, you don't want it to go straight into your throat- that's a waste! That defeats the whole purpose of the powder being absorbed by your nasal blood cells) and drink plenty of water! Amphetamines dehydrate you!
Old 24-05-2011, 02:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2

Pills and capsules are made to be swallowed orally. That is why the label and doctor's instructions on the bottle say to do so (Although to answer the OP, the answer is YES they can, stupid, but yes)...

Take care and be safe!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:55

Female from United States
Purring is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Honestly the very best way to do it is to butt blast it.

I'm not making it up.

The first thing most people learn when looking to shoot Adderall is that it's got insoluble fillers - and they are very small so they make it through cotton swab filters. That means people end up with things going around in their blood stream that can not and will not dissolve. They eventually will collect somewhere. Their arm, causing an eventual clot and more. Their lungs causing eventual lung collapse (lungs are a very popular spot for it to end up). Their eyes, other places they really don't want them.

Now it may be true that a certain size Micron Filter would filter it out - I am not that sure for Adderall. SWIM did find the right size filter for Subutex Pills that filtered them and took the danger out and *maybe* they'd work on Adderall, but that's another issue and SWIM hasn't done research on Micron Filters and Adderall yet - for a specific reason.

That reason - and the reason that there is no need to IV it is butt blasting.

How much Adderall is lost in the process of filtering, preparing, etc to get it ready for IV safely?

Usually with drugs not enough is lost to take them any other way. For many drugs IVing is so strong that any tiny loss of product doesn't have much of an affect on the outcome since it's so much stronger than taking it other ways. This drug however is one of the few tho that there is one better.

Mixing up a solution and taking the solution anally one gets 95-99% of the full strength of the drug. Adderall is one of the very few drugs that you get nearly all of it from taking it rectally.

It's not only much safer than IVing, it also gives you about the same if not more in some cases euphoria. It's not "instant" but it happens pretty quickly, within 20 minutes at most.

One still wants to dissolve the pills up in water first, geting a syringe (without a needle!) and inject the liquid up into ones own butthole.

I'm not going into the full procedure here as that's a different post. Of course there are things to avoid, things that help make it better or worse, but I just wanted to offer the idea. Basically one needs to dissolve it in warm water for a while, suck the whole mix up into a syringe that has no needle on it (do not filter it at all), avoid any major obstacles (taking a bowl movement first), have a tiny bit of lube to help the syringe get where it's going (spit works and dries fast instead of feeling squishy there like lube), squirt it in and squeeze ones bunghole tight to hold it in as they remove the syringe.

Wash your hands and tools very well with soap after you finish.

It's fast, it's easy, and unlike nasal or oral you get nearly all the product. SWIM would argue that you get as much or more this way as IVing as well as SWIM has tried it both ways (despite the IVing being a bad idea).

It sounds weird to people who have never done it before, and yet it's not only safer it gives the great high that people are looking for.

It actually can be too strong for some people to do it this way. If one has only taken them orally they should start with small doses. Like an IV, it bypasses ones liver taking it anally. Be warned and be careful. Know your dosage.

Most people that SWIM tells this to are slightly in disbelief at first, give SWIM strange looks, and then the next time SWIM sees them they have tried it and and are butt blasting converts who can't believe how good it works.

The whole thing has more "dirtiness" sound about it but it works so very well, is safer than getting insoluble substances in you from trying to IV it, and for this specific drug it gains new converts every day.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07

Male from United States
dan420syn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim had a friend that insisted on doing these IV all the time, he got to where he'd heat the water to boiling, then add the powdered adderall, stir really well and filter through 2 cottons, add a little more water to rinse out any that may be left, clean spoon and filter it again through a small cotton just to be safe
Old 07-06-2011, 07:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan420syn View Post
swim had a friend that insisted on doing these IV all the time, he got to where he'd heat the water to boiling, then add the powdered adderall, stir really well and filter through 2 cottons, add a little more water to rinse out any that may be left, clean spoon and filter it again through a small cotton just to be safe
Oh goodness! Please pass the message to your friend to come to this forum and read up on it..

When your friend is heating all that junk up he's also allowing the binders and the nasties to dissolve in the water and get pulled up - no matter how good the filtration is.. Then that stuff goes into your friends bloodstream and can build up - Bad Mojo!
Old 07-06-2011, 19:33

Male from United States
dan420syn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

he always heated the water first then added the powder, I haven't talked to him since he stole almost a full bottle from me.. but I'd seen another person do it that said it worked well just made him more delusional and paradoid after a couple days than meth ever came close to...
Old 20-04-2012, 21:06

27 y/o Male from United States
UrbanMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Just wondering how many of you who swear by crushing up and snorting actually IV your drugs. I know some of you are speaking the truth about dangers and such, but do you even or would you even if it was safe. I.e. the person who said something about the ritual of crushing and snorting, what about missing out on the ritual of dissolving, drawing, then booting? Idk just some thoughts.
P.S. Ive been IVing Suboxone daily for a couple years.......
Old 22-07-2012, 13:43

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Yea IVing the XR can result in feeling like crap u feel really cold start shivering and ur legs hurt and it's crap IR different story
Old 13-05-2013, 21:50
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Z!!G is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I myself have shot up the yellow 25mg amphetamine+dextroamohetamine capsules. They have little white balls that crush a little easier.

I must say the rush is good if you do 30-40 mg of this particular pill. However the high only lasts about an hour or so, then the crash comes.

Ultimately I would say its not worth it (disregarding other obvious risks).

It might be fun if you shot it, then had an opiate to come down from.

If your the kind of person that just like the rush, I highly recommend you don't do it unless you have a strong benzo or some kind of opiate to do when the come down comes.

My personal opinion:
The best way I found to get the most out of adderall xr (or any xr amphetamine) is to crush up the little beads pretty good, then put the crushed powder back into the capsule, and take orally on an empty stomach.

Just taking orally isn't strong enough
Snorting it is nice, but the buzz goes away too fast
My method seems to give the effects of snorting (slightly slower onset naturally) while at the same time making it lasts longer.

Just always remember to try to eat something. Lots of protein. It helps a lot.

Those meal replacement protein bars are a godsend for speed lovers......also helps with the crash as well. Tho opies work better... I don't even like doing speed unless I at least have some form of opie to come down from.....in which case, you don't need to worry about the shitty come down.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice about protein intake
Old 01-06-2014, 07:12

34 y/o Female from United States
shelbysinsanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Once I started banging dope (heroin) I became addicted to the rituals of being an IV drug user. For me, it got so damn bad, I decided that of you can't "bang it" then it's not worth my time. I began banging Meth, coke, I've shot heroin, morphine/oxy contin, diaudid, (one time even vodka.) My fiance gets 60-30 mg address & 60-20's. He tried it IV, and told me no rush, and his legs felt awful. I've been reading the posts here, and was wondering if someone knew the water/pill ratio on 30mg instant release..any info is helpful. Thank you..I have been told that Amphetamine psychosis, paranoia and even delusions and haullucinations kick in fast & hard. Is this true?
Old 04-06-2014, 04:33
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
mygreenbic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going through it now three days awake on adds and out of heroin, can't take my subs yet, I'm freaking out can't think for myself i need advice if someone is willing to help I'll give you the link to the post i made about the whole situation. I'm too uncomfortable to type more.
about shooting adds, I have done every roa and shooting sucks. the order of my to three roa is 1 oral 2 plug 3 sublingual.. but to answer your question of you're going to do it anyways i would use a whole 1cc syringe on a thirty and a big filter and filter it two or three times. if someone can give advice i posted here https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=246271

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, bad ideas, injection, intravenous injection