Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 13-03-2011, 01:15

Male from Earth
nizarlsd should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
is it real LSD?

the blackberry couldnt meet her acid dealer today and she thought to call a junkie she met on the street. He arrenged a deal but they argued about the price 10 20 times and after that he called that he will get it from him and meet at nowhere he was strict about not selling like 2 tabs he wanted to sell like 100 50 20. So she went there with her friends together. he said he will get it then come to nowhere she went there like 5mins after they talked and he was already there, 'he said to leave her friends and they met they entered a video market, he gave her aluminium and said he couldnt open it and blackberry decided to cut off the deal because she cant trust however she still worries if it was real and felt sorry for the junkie arranged the deal any opinions?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use proper punctuation, grammar, and spaces. I cannot read or understand this post or any other post by you bc of these reasons.
Terrible posting style.
Despite the lack of grammatical exactitude, this post poses a sincere question understood by probably many here. Thanks for it.
Old 13-03-2011, 01:38
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Bubba Kush is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Re: is it real

Maybe if you weren't so High we could understand what you are trying to say and help you.

A summary unfounded unfair dismissal of the OP's enquiry.
Smeg Smeg is nu online
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,196, Level: 12 Points: 7,196, Level: 12 Points: 7,196, Level: 12
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizarlsd View Post
the blackberry couldnt meet her acid dealer today and she thought to call a junkie she met on the street. He arrenged a deal but they argued about the price 10 20 times and after that he called that he will get it from him and meet at nowhere he was strict about not selling like 2 tabs he wanted to sell like 100 50 20. So she went there with her friends together. he said he will get it then come to nowhere she went there like 5mins after they talked and he was already there, 'he said to leave her friends and they met they entered a video market, he gave her aluminium and said he couldnt open it and blackberry decided to cut off the deal because she cant trust however she still worries if it was real and felt sorry for the junkie arranged the deal any opinions?
Red doesn't mean to be presumptuous nor disrespectful to swiy's judgement, but it does sound very much like she hasn't been ripped off.

A mystery does seem to linger as to the potential of what may have been in the package, but it seems like a prudent choice to not take such a gamble on quality with the bloke described.
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
bodysnatcher420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

Look, no one is obligated to but anything. Street drugs are an ugly dishonest business. Bberry was smart. If some junkie wouldn't show product before purchase, Bberry would be an idiot to give him money. I know a thing or 2 about dragon chasing, and I can tell you that many take shortcuts in in pursuit. He cares nothing for himself and certainly not for Bberry. Disclaimer: I was a junkie. ME. not swim. I am not now, and engage in no illegal activities. I do not think all junkies are thieves, just ones trying to sell somone a piece of foil they refuse to open. That said Bberry should never buy anything from someone they are unfamiliar with. Especiall y something as difficult to verify as blotter, or jellies, or liquid for that matter. I knew a guy who ripped people constantly with a trick similar to the one you desribed. After the 1st time this got his ass beat, he would buy cardstock, make a print, and thats it. Till he thought, "what if they taste it?". Then, a stroke of genius for him. He put fuckin raid bugspray on the paper believing its taste would probably mimic acid. He was a moron and an asshole, who could have seriously hurt someone. Junk makes you desperate, you don't care about anything else when you don't have it. Bberry should consider his/her self very fortunate they were able to not let their appetite get the best of them. Well done using good sense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had a nickel i'd find a game. If I had a dollar i'd make it rain. If it rained an ocean, i'd drink it dry, and lay my head down satisfied--The Late Great Townes Van Zant

Thank you for feedback
Old 13-03-2011, 05:02

Male from Earth

SWIM still wonders that she felt sorry for the guy if it was real to make all the deal. The thing that was sketchy was that the guy was talking bullshit to swim asking if he is cop and other stuff, and when he said he is getting the piece and after he'll come to downtown he was already in downtown when swim was earlier than him. SWIM wonders why he didnt wanted sell only 2tabs and didnt open the foil. But they talked too much about the deal if he was gonna fuck swim why he waited that long and didnt made a good cheap price and say it was ready from beginning. When swim cut off the deal he said i cant deal with that bullshit and those stuff also he wanted money first before going near two guys and wanted to give his phone for insurance swim didnt accepted that. if you have more opinions please tell me i wanna know, if you guys knows the street well.
Old 13-03-2011, 06:03
Silver Member

71 y/o Male from USA - California
veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.
Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5

know the streets

listen up. if someone in a business suit wants to sell you a house, for a zillion bucks, but wont let you see it...why wouyld you buy it

sounds like a totally shady deal. i could be wrong.

not wanting swiys friends makes sense, though, if theyve never met. and acting suspicious is often how bullshit artists try to make you think they are serious, like THEY are the one that needs to be worried
Old 13-03-2011, 06:20
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from Earth
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

In the situation above the guy either wanted to rip you off or sell in volume. Now swim does not know much about this product, but its a general, the rule goes as follows: DO NOT to sell in large volume to UNKNOWN people. Because this "junky," who should know better, was clearly in violation, there is only one explanation! The fucker was trying to rip you off! GOOD DECISION.
Old 13-03-2011, 18:51
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: is it real LSD?

If he wouldn't let you see it, he was going to rip you off. I'd bet my last dollar on that. There's no reason in the world why he couldn't just open the foil real quick to show you the blotter. The fact that he didn't means there was probably nothing in the foil or some piece of paper that was so obviously not acid that he wouldn't even let you have a look at it. I think you made the right decision 100%. He didn't want to sell 2 hits because he didn't want that small amount of money. He wanted to sell you 20 or 50 or w/e so he'd get a big payoff. Sounds exactly like a rip off deal a junkie would do: selling bunk to someone who they think A. won't know any better and/or B. won't retaliate once they realize they've been ripped off.

This reminds me of a time I was in the car with some guys who were going to buy half a sheet (50 hits) of acid from a known shadey coke head. Now I know we can't talk prices but as anyone who has ever bought acid in the US knows 50 hits aren't exactly chump change, even with a discount for buying in bulk. Now I wasn't part of buying it, I don't like acid, but the other 3 guys in the car had all put in evenly to buy the shit. So the guy shows up in his car and hands our driver a folded up piece of foil and gets the money and goes back to his car and gets the fuck out of there pretty fast. I was like "woah, guys, y'all better check that shit; I think y'all just got burnt". Sure enough, when they opened the foil, it was a square of paper from a book cover wrapped in foil. They were pissed to say the least. But these guys weren't the kind not to retaliate. A few days later, I went over to one of the guy's house and he was chopping up a big pile of coke with the guy who ripped them off's drivers license. They had someone else set up a deal with the guy to buy a large amount of coke (like a quarter or a half oz., can't remember) and when the guy showed up, they jumped out of their car and dragged the other guy out of his car and beat the shit out of him, stole his wallet, coke, cell phone, and his car. One of them took his car and they drove it around for awhile before they finally dumped it in a really bad neighborhood after they had stolen everything of value off of and out of the car. Pretty funny story, I think. Guy got what was coming to him.

You really shouldn't rip people off.

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing it.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 13-03-2011 at 18:55. Reason: sp
Old 13-03-2011, 23:01

Male from Earth
Re: is it real LSD?

Thanks for SWIT's judgments and opinions about the issue. After this event blackberry decided to deal only with people she knows and trusts. Even if the foil was real taking a such gamble doesn't worth it. If blackberry loss her money to this junkie and buys real LSD or Shrooms, she would probably have a bad trip thinking about the incident happened.

Blackberry's decision saved her from losing money and a potential bad tripEven if someone goes dope sick it doesn't worth it to deal with someone you don't trust. Its a bitch out there on the streets.

PS. Sorry for my posts before even when i read them its really hard to understand but you understand the situation .

Share this on:

Tags
drug identification, drugs-forum, liquid lsd, lsd, lsd identification