Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 06-03-2011, 19:11

Male from United States
PigMaster should review received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
benztropine feels like what most common drugs??

My dog was given some benztropine. Since it has a dopamine would it feel like either PCP, Cocaine, or meth. There is no wiki page on it so my dog feels like smoking it, snorting it and eating it but he doesn't want to die from Overdosing on it. So what should he do to get a rush from it if he can.
Old 06-03-2011, 20:06
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6 Points: 1,920, Level: 6
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: benztropine feels like what most common drugs??

Benztropine is an anticholinergic/antihistime. It is similar in structure to atropine. Any effects from it would be similar to atropine, diphenhydramine, and other deliriants. It doesn't sound like much fun. Anticholinergic deliriants are generally regarded as unpleasant. The body load feels terrible and the hallucinations are not fun. They resemble psychosis.

From RxList, nervous system side effects include:

Quote:
Toxic psychosis, including confusion, disorientation, memory impairment, visual hallucinations; exacerbation of pre-existing psychotic symptoms; nervousness; depression; listlessness; numbness of fingers.
Quote:
OVERDOSE

Manifestations —

May be any of those seen in atropine poisoning or antihistamine overdosage: CNS depression, preceded or followed by stimulation; confu-sion; nervousness; listlessness; intensification of mental symptoms or toxic psychosis in patients with mental illness being treated with neuroleptic drugs (e.g., phenothiazines); hallucinations (especially visual); dizziness; muscle weakness; ataxia; dry mouth; mydriasis; blurred vision; palpitations; tachycardia; elevat-ed blood pressure; nausea; vomiting; dysuria; numbness of fingers; dysphagia; allergic reactions, e.g., skin rash; headache; hot, dry, flushed skin; delirium; coma; shock; convulsions; respiratory arrest; anhidrosis; hyperthermia; glaucoma; constipation.
Have a look in this section of the forums for more on deliriants:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for the info
Old 06-03-2011, 20:38

Male from United States
PigMaster should review received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Thanks for telling my dog that. So can my dog smoke or snort it.
Old 06-03-2011, 21:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

Does your dog have previous experiences with delerients, they are for the most part horrible, matter of fact in afoafs experience there is no worse feeling than being on anticholinergics, someone I know likens the feeling to hanging 100 feet above the ground by fleshooks, its pretty damn nasty.

there is a poem to discribe the effects of anticholinergic poisoning

Quote:
Blind as a bat
mad as a hatter
red as a beet
hot as hell
dry as a bone
the bowel and bladder lose their tone
and the heart runs alone
seriously why would one want to take these compounds for recreation, to answer your question though if one wanted to experiment with this against our advise oral would be the best route, you would likely have to snort quite a lot of pills full of nasty binders that would likely burn like a bitch.

Wonderfully funny descrpition of deliriants!
Old 06-03-2011, 21:21
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

LOL

Gotta love it... Tell someone they are going to have a delirious and unpleasant trip and if anything it makes them wanna do it more. Thats the problem with this drug war, they tell us that everything is bad and unpleasant. Then when people find out they arent they think other substanes are being "lied about".

As a person who has experienced delirious states, swims friend can say they aren't much fun.

But with that in mind... As its a substance swiy has never even tried before. And it sounds like no matter what anyone says, he will try it anyways.

Swims friend would say smoking over snorting. But orally over both of those methods. It would probably be best to test the waters with a small oral dose. But if he must smoke or snort.

Then he must smoke VERY VERY small doses. And remember that overdoing it will result in one of the most unpleasant experiences of his life. In fact the low dose will probably produce unpleasant effects.

Swims friend only suggested smoking too cuz it seems others get effect from smoking plant forms of tropine alkaloids (datura, jimson weed, etc). And the effect seems to be slightly less debilitating.

Peace
Old 06-03-2011, 21:31
Palladium Member

Female from United States
TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.TheFakeBass really adds to the discussion.
Points: 745, Level: 4 Points: 745, Level: 4 Points: 745, Level: 4
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigMaster View Post
Thanks for telling my dog that. So can my dog smoke or snort it.
Please don't. Anticholinergic drugs are often unpleasant, and taking recreational doses of them is dangerous for many, many reasons. There are dangerous physical effects, like (sometimes extreme) tachycardia, hyperthermia, and urinary retention (dangerous because they cause painfully extreme dry mouth so abusers sometimes drink massive amounts of water) ; and dangerous psychological effects, like hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality. Those (almost entirely) unrealistic horror stories you hear about psychedelics can easily happen with anticholinergics. It is entirely possible for an anticholinergic abuser to attack a police officer thinking he's a demon, try to cross a busy highway thinking you're still in your bedroom, or do any number of things that could end in your death, someone else's death, or jail time.

Anticholinergics are serious shit. If your dog plans on doing this no matter what we tell you, PLEASE dose as low as possible and have a sober dogsitter with the dog at all times. Tell your dog not to even think about trying this in a public place. And tell the dogsitter not to be afraid to call 911 in case of an emergency.

Some nice harm reduction here

Share this on:

Tags
benztropine, pot, recreational use, snorting, snorting drugs