Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 23-02-2011, 19:50
Palladium Member

35 y/o Female from United Kingdom
beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.
Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Home-made crack-pipes (do you do this?)

SWIM has a quick question involving home-made crack-pipes:
Basically, SWIM uses an Evian (or other similar) bottle, empties a quarter of the water out, makes a hole in one side of the bottle in which she inserts a small tube to pull on, tinfoil with tiny holes on top of bottle, then ash, crack and voila! She has her pipe ...
The other week a friend of SWIM's asked her why she didn't put a "shot" hole on the other side: this is a technique SWIM is familiar with from back in the day when she used to smoke pot, i.e. you put a small hole in the bottle/pipe on the other side from where the tube is, place your finger over the hole whilst you pull on the pipe and then release it at the last minute so that air gets sucked in and pushes more smoke (and air) into the users' lungs. SWIM has never thought to do this with a crack-pipe before though and for some reason she just always saw it as something stoners did. Does it work as effectively with a crack-pipe? Is there any point doing it?
Old 23-02-2011, 23:11

30 y/o Male from United Kingdom
entheologian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Home-made crack-pipes (do you do this?)

it can help if you don't finish the rock in one go to clear the bottle without pulling ash through
the holes, but i prefer the glass pipe with copper wire screen

entheologian added 68 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

i meaning my friend Ian in the above post

Last edited by entheologian; 23-02-2011 at 23:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-02-2011, 01:09
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3

That hole is known as a "carb" on marijuana pipes. It allows fresh air to fill the pipe after you're almost done inhaling so that you can suck the last bit of smoke out without continuing to burn the product in the bowl.

All of the crack heads I've ever talked to have used either the glass tube from those rose things they have in gas stations or the metal tube from a tire gauge. A few others had metal tubes they took from other items, but the glass and tire gauges are the most common I've seen. I've never seen anyone put a carb on one, but crack can be smoked in pretty much any way conceivable.
Old 24-02-2011, 17:49
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Canada
LLCoolD3 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Swim has seen this type of pipe made with the carb and without. He's not sure which is better for a pipe of this sort. The main drawback to this design is the obvious one, that it's only good for sessions at home, unlike a pipe that fits in a pocket.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:14
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%

The best pipe, if portability and price isn't a concern, is a mini glass bong of the type with a tube for inhaling on the side loaded with 10 or so pipe screens and a little bit of either ash or very finely ground cannabis on top, this is an economical and disposable version of that that certain people have told me works excellently.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, crack, crack cocaine, crack pipe, crack pipes, drug, electric, heroin, how to make a crack pipe, paraphernalia, pipes, weed