Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 18-02-2011, 03:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Female from United States
new-mean-lady-pal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Sex and IV Meth

I'm sure its a well known fact that amphetamines help with sexy feelings... Not sure on this whole SWIM thing but I used to use meth intravaneously... And although I have been clean for over a year there was one dragon I always chased... I did about half a gram all in one big blast... With a close male friend. I sat on the edge of my bed trembling, drooling, and getting wet all at the same time. I think I almost over amped and had a heart attack. I remember feeling like I was gonna die but if that's how dying felt I totally dug it. My vision was vibrating and blurry and all the sudden me and my friend were hooking up. It's like we were both so screwed up that we regressed into the most simple existence of ourselves. We were almost animalistic and acting on pure instincts, as I could not see two clear inches in front of me. I found later the sex and the high were both what I chased... However, I never caught either one again. Sex and drugs are good. I can agree to that. I used natural stuff and things my whole life until I was introduced to the demon of shooting meth. I rode that demon hard.... Made it my bitch a few times even. Although I am happy living a clean life in recovery, to this day I wake up in cold sweats from dreaming about that blissful, blurry, and quite juicy night.... Me and my friend never slept together again and although I know we both remember it quite vividly we never speak of it. I love dirty little secrets like that... However, sex addiction is not fun or pretty paired with a dope addiction. Especially when you're female. So anyone have anything to say? Not sure why I posted this but it has to do with sex and drugs soooo.... And 3OH!3. That's the jams we were sexing to. GOOD for someone who is a lil overhyped.

new-mean-lady-pal added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

And by I, of course I mean someone else entirely.

Post Quality Evaluations:
That is not an acceptable way of avoiding self-incrimination.
Their spot on. When I slam a good 50 cents, the first thing that happens physically is that my entire body vibrates and my manhood begins drooling and continues to until the Mrs and. can take care of one another for a good bit.. Sex and IV meth, A1

Last edited by new-mean-lady-pal; 18-02-2011 at 03:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-02-2011, 03:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Re: Sex and IV Meth

Good addition regarding self incrimination.. Be careful,

My bunny rabbit has used IV Crystal since.. 16 he thinks? He did it with his family (mom and dad, now that must sound strange).. but since the first hit it was godly.. The openness, the removed inhibitions... Sex on dope can ruin sex without dope, trust me I'm 24 and yeah...

Good that you have been clean, I was clean for like 3 years, only used 2-3 times during that period (i guess that's not clean is it..) .. Got back into it a bit because of some issues, have been using on weekends via IV primarily..
Old 18-02-2011, 03:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

new-mean-lady-pal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halor View Post
Good addition regarding self incrimination.. Be careful,

My bunny rabbit has used IV Crystal since.. 16 he thinks? He did it with his family (mom and dad, now that must sound strange).. but since the first hit it was godly.. The openness, the removed inhibitions... Sex on dope can ruin sex without dope, trust me I'm 24 and yeah...

Good that you have been clean, I was clean for like 3 years, only used 2-3 times during that period (i guess that's not clean is it..) .. Got back into it a bit because of some issues, have been using on weekends via IV primarily..
Yeah my purple panda used for about two years as well. And in the part of the country I live in, especially my town, it's not uncommon for my generation to use with their parents....
Purple panda's friend that shot her up for the first time had been a junkie for nine years by 23... And tried to talk her out of it multiple times. Meth tends to ruin a life of sobriety in general because you never ever forget.... And some highs tend to change you forever...
And no it's not completely clean but my view on recovery is that you have to work a program that works for you... Purple panda lost her mind and job. If she went back to using once in a while it wouldn't be a problem.... But panda usually fails miserably at that feat.

Excellent way to avoid self incrimination. Keep it up!
Old 18-02-2011, 03:42
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Methamphetamine and Sex
Old 23-06-2011, 23:53
Silver Member

Male from United States
aaronherring is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

SWIM knows a pet rock that lived with a really gorgeous, hot professional model that became addicted to meth (old school ether based-not "ice"). She started by snorting lines, then went to a pipe, and within 4 months, was using IV. Typical weekend-he'd get off work on Friday, pick up an 8ball on the way home, where they would lock themselves in all weekend.IMMEDIATELY after administering her first dose, she would turn into an insatiable, sex crazed, slut. The two of them would tweek out from Friday until Sunday, literally shooting meth and screwing non stop the whole time! One of her favorite things to do: preload a syringe with a relatively string dose and set it nearby...then, (usually on hands and knees when she'd do this) as she felt an orgasm building, she would grab the syringe and administer the shot...pushing the plunger just as her orgasm would hit her, sending her into uncontrollable, screaming, sweaty, convulsing orgasms....often frightening because of how long she would convulse and shake...like a series of seizures.
Eventually, the typical female meth-addict qualities (lying, stealing, cheating) outweighed the sex and he dumped her.
He states that to this day he has never found another woman as sexually perverted as that chick when she was on meth.
Old 24-06-2011, 00:45
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronherring View Post
SWIM knows a pet rock that lived with a really gorgeous, hot professional model that became addicted to meth (old school ether based-not "ice"). She started by snorting lines, then went to a pipe, and within 4 months, was using IV. Typical weekend-he'd get off work on Friday, pick up an 8ball on the way home, where they would lock themselves in all weekend.IMMEDIATELY after administering her first dose, she would turn into an insatiable, sex crazed, slut. The two of them would tweek out from Friday until Sunday, literally shooting meth and screwing non stop the whole time! One of her favorite things to do: preload a syringe with a relatively string dose and set it nearby...then, (usually on hands and knees when she'd do this) as she felt an orgasm building, she would grab the syringe and administer the shot...pushing the plunger just as her orgasm would hit her, sending her into uncontrollable, screaming, sweaty, convulsing orgasms....often frightening because of how long she would convulse and shake...like a series of seizures.
Eventually, the typical female meth-addict qualities (lying, stealing, cheating) outweighed the sex and he dumped her.
He states that to this day he has never found another woman as sexually perverted as that chick when she was on meth.
Almost sounds like the pet rock you know had the same girlfriend I had at one time.

One question though, how in the world was the pet rock and her able to do something that seems physically impossible?

When people are having sex, SPECIFICALLY while spun, they do not have slow, easy, and gentle sex as a rule. Also, when two people who are spun are about to orgasm, it's not slow, easy, and gentle. Now I am not saying it's impossible, but how in the hell was she able to have anything injected into her while there was hot spun out sex?
Old 24-06-2011, 01:07
Silver Member

Male from United States

SWIM's pet rock's ex partner could hit a capillary while travelling 45MPH + in a tank across a mine field...
Actually, I was told that the hands and knees position was her idea because it made the process easier. She usually administered to the back of her hand....and of course, SWIM's per rock would "ease up" slightly so she could register.
Crazy...and if she is the same girl...SWIM's pet rock hopes that she doesn't cause the kind of turmoil, grief and insanity that he went through.
Old 24-06-2011, 03:47
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronherring View Post
SWIM's pet rock's ex partner could hit a capillary while travelling 45MPH + in a tank across a mine field...
Actually, I was told that the hands and knees position was her idea because it made the process easier. She usually administered to the back of her hand....and of course, SWIM's per rock would "ease up" slightly so she could register.
Crazy...and if she is the same girl...SWIM's pet rock hopes that she doesn't cause the kind of turmoil, grief and insanity that he went through.
"SWIM's pet rock hopes that she dosen't cause the kind of turmoil, grief and insanity that he went through"

AHAHAAHHA

LOL, yep, that's her.
Old 29-06-2011, 04:01
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Oh my my my my my.

Holeeey shit.

My friend swears after reading that, she can taste meth. And she never slammed it but....my God.

What the hell is it with meth sex anyways?

She tells me she is also feeling sort of horny from having read that, i would not know as we obviously do not share a vagina.

Will she ever again experience anything like THAT?

Will she ever again have a ten minute orgasm? You know, where you open your eyes and there is blood all over and you cant figure out why at first but its because you clawed everything up and bit a hole in the pillow..not likely.

She will have to be content with mundane, everyday, cookie cutter sex....missionary, kiss kiss, now run and grab a glass of milk and let the dog out. If your a good girl, I will nail you from behind this weekend, i know how much a dirty little slut like you likes that...

Sigh.

My friend fears she may be going to go to Hell.

LOL

Very nice response- throw away the cookie cutters.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:17
Silver Member

Male from United States

Joker-
SWIM's pet rock very recently found himself in the company of a very interesting lady pet rock who favors a certain brand of bath salts-readily available at a local smoke shop. SWIM's pet rock was more than pleased to discover that this new lady pet rock had very very similar reactions to the salts that SWIM's pet rock's former meth addicted GF would have to meth. Although lady pet rock did not & does not inject, her physical reaction after administering @250 mg via nasal methods (during an hour or so sitting & chatting together with SWIM's pet rock and sharing generous lines together) was...let's just say, quite "impressive"!!!! SWIM's pet rock did sample @100mg to start, adding @ the same every hour or so....
Like SWIM's pet rock's former model-gf/ this new lady pet rock also went off into numerous, OUT OF CONTROL, babbling and screaming nonsense and then total convulsing, panting like a rabid dog, out of control orgasms (last few being VERY scary in intensity!)...
SWIM's pet rock reports that the session went from @ 3a, until after sunrise at 630AM..perhaps Joker should research the salts as well...joker just might be impressed///like SWIM's SORE pet rock...hehehe
Old 05-03-2012, 17:45

34 y/o Female from United States
origeuphoria should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

My kitty just injected meth and also had amazing, intense, multiple orgasms... What does the Meth do that allows this to happen? What does it physically do to the vagina to allow these intense, amazing multiples? Is it all in my kitty's head?
Old 26-03-2012, 06:31
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by origeuphoria View Post
My kitty just injected meth and also had amazing, intense, multiple orgasms... What does the Meth do that allows this to happen? What does it physically do to the vagina to allow these intense, amazing multiples? Is it all in my kitty's head?

yes wonderful they are until you do a full g blast and three days later are still cumming spontaneously in random places like say the grocery store...it isnt all it's cracked up to be...lol Not that I would know any thing about that or anything.

I do believe that meth and sex (good orgasm inducing sex lol) stimulate the same area of the brain? So maybe that?

My first shot I was straddling the hubby, feeling him buried inside me as he hit me with half a gram...OMG! I thought for sure I pissed all over him...turns out ole Fluffy is a squirter when spun...

You mention your orgasms are multiples...which I also get regularly...so tell me
Do your orgasms trigger your rush to pick back up? Like almost all the way as high as those the first few moments where you are shaking and breathing wildly?

I rush in super intense waves anyway, a fact the husband is envious of and actually got to experience for himself only once. Usually for him it is BOOM RUSH done...for me it is BOOOM RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH much like orgasm builds in intensity and then explodes into contractions and spasms of rhyhmic bliss, so goes slamming for me...I start to mellow, so I think...and then hubby will touch me and BOOM there I am again beginning to tremble as it starts all over again...it is almost like the orgasm (which seems to be triggered by ANYTHING when Im spun) intensifies the dope in me and I start all over agian. I have spent HOURS rushing and peaking, though as time wears on the peaks get further apart...but still get me going.

I'm there- we are not alone. I felt that!
Old 08-04-2012, 14:42

Male from United States
spunderosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Oh, yes YES YES!
Inasmuch as a good slam gives my dog, Slick, a 'cumshot' already, he believes it is only logical to be coupled with a sweet hot poodle so the totality of the experience can be shared, and he was lucky enough to be hooked up for a while with a like minded female partner and oh, my god... the control necessarily exercised to allow both of them to fire up right on the brink of and tumbling over into orgasm is so worth the result (doggy style, of course, and firing into the paws) that there just is nothing like it, nothing! And it is consistently possible to have mindless ecstatic 10 minute mutual cumming wherein your head just explodes and your bodies are riding whatever rythyms out with such perfect intensity... Slick says he and his partner usually ended up on the floor amid bedclothes, slippery patches and whatever wreckage and disarray would result from a couple of wild, out of control animals. They destroyed quite a bit of furniture and lamps and so on. He gleefully tells me these sessions sometimes went on for several days... naked breakfasts and pretty much nonstop mind blowing sex... his little sweet thang liked to say, "It's only kinky until you try it the first time."
He feels relieved to know that he/they is/are not alone, even if they are, after all, only human.
Slick is such a dog.
Old 08-04-2012, 20:10
Titanium Member

FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up

also, with that whole cumming triggers rush peak or vice versa...which do you think it is? Is it the rush making me cum or the orgasm making my rush repeak? Hmmmmm I think I need to research this more in depth lol
Old 08-04-2012, 21:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7

the whole combo of meth addiction and sex (addiction) is a very dangerous combination. firstly its pretty obvious when you tweaking with someone and decide to have insane tweaked out sex for hours and days on end, condoms probably are not involved. from my experience i break condoms like nobody's business even when sober and making sure the girl is nice an wet so there is minimal friction to break the condom, and the fuckers still break all the time, not some 75 cent gas station bathroom machine condom either, brand name ones.

anyway my point is throwing a sex addiction into a meth addiction can lead to a lot of problems, such as venereal disease, and a whole other aspect of addiction which can make it harder to quit using drugs, and also can make you feel even dirtier and unhealthy than just using drugs alone.

i was watching a tv show about meth and the gay community and how it has caused a lot of resurgence in HIV/AIDS rates since people will get tweaked out and have sex with multiple partners and wont even think about using condoms because they are feeling so good, almost god like from the orgasms and the meth.

personally ive never been addicted to meth, just opiates, though ive used meth around 40 times and lately ive done it a lot more than i have in the last few years, which is 3 times in the last 2 months. im not trying to sound condescending, ive been addicted to drugs as well, my point was just to say that throwing sex into the situation can be very dangerous. especially considering that sex is something all humans are hardwired to desire and need, it can just lead to some very messed up psychological stuff i would think.
Old 08-04-2012, 22:48
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
the whole combo of meth addiction and sex (addiction) is a very dangerous combination. firstly its pretty obvious when you tweaking with someone and decide to have insane tweaked out sex for hours and days on end, condoms probably are not involved. from my experience i break condoms like nobody's business even when sober and making sure the girl is nice an wet so there is minimal friction to break the condom, and the fuckers still break all the time, not some 75 cent gas station bathroom machine condom either, brand name ones.

anyway my point is throwing a sex addiction into a meth addiction can lead to a lot of problems, such as venereal disease, and a whole other aspect of addiction which can make it harder to quit using drugs, and also can make you feel even dirtier and unhealthy than just using drugs alone.

i was watching a tv show about meth and the gay community and how it has caused a lot of resurgence in HIV/AIDS rates since people will get tweaked out and have sex with multiple partners and wont even think about using condoms because they are feeling so good, almost god like from the orgasms and the meth.

personally ive never been addicted to meth, just opiates, though ive used meth around 40 times and lately ive done it a lot more than i have in the last few years, which is 3 times in the last 2 months. im not trying to sound condescending, ive been addicted to drugs as well, my point was just to say that throwing sex into the situation can be very dangerous. especially considering that sex is something all humans are hardwired to desire and need, it can just lead to some very messed up psychological stuff i would think.
Excellent point. I have never used IV with anyone except my husband for that reason alone, in fact I can count on one hand and still have fingers remaining the number of people other than him who have witnessed me in my "just hit state" because it is so intense for me. I see how things could go left all to quickly or a person could easily be taken advantage of when all they are aware of is how AMAZING everything feels and how a mere touch (that doesn't even have to be sexual in nature) from another can send you flying even further.
Old 08-04-2012, 23:37
Banned

28 y/o Male from United States
JakeWilster should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

It's definitely amazing! I mean I enjoy making love with my true love right now. I've got an amazing girlfriend and our chemistry is perfect! But yeah I've been open with her about my past life and IV Meth and 8 to 10 hours of endless sex at hotel rooms with adult film stars.. that was pretty amazing! I've heard it can cause some men to not be able to function or get hard but I don't know.. it had the opposite effect on me. It was like my Viagra hahaha and the climax was HEAVEN SCENT! ahhhhhh LOL SHEER BLISS
Old 09-04-2012, 09:22
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeWilster View Post
It's definitely amazing! I mean I enjoy making love with my true love right now. I've got an amazing girlfriend and our chemistry is perfect! But yeah I've been open with her about my past life and IV Meth and 8 to 10 hours of endless sex at hotel rooms with adult film stars.. that was pretty amazing! I've heard it can cause some men to not be able to function or get hard but I don't know.. it had the opposite effect on me. It was like my Viagra hahaha and the climax was HEAVEN SCENT! ahhhhhh LOL SHEER BLISS
That is always good, I really feel that honesty is key in any relationship. The sexual side of things is what initially intrigued me about IV use, I could never get my head around injecting substances, and despite the stories I had been told, *I* had NEVER experienced any kind of desire for sex when I had been smoking the stuff and couldn't believe the accounts I heard regarding shooting dope and the orgasmic effects that come with it, and to be quite honest I really thought it had to be bullshit...a glamorized and exaggerated perception of each person's experience. But as the tales piled up and stayed pretty much the same, I became more and more curious. Pondering the idea, I concluded NO WAY could you literally climax with no stimulation whatsoever, I have got to see what this is all about.

Needless to say, they weren't bullshitting, my mind was BLOWN and to my amazement, unlike when I had smoked in the past, when I finally landed I did not feel the craving for more, I felt satisfied with the results and when it was over I slept...plain and simple. I never felt that with smoking, I was always wanting MORE when that pipe was empty.

One thing I do I wish I could change is the misconception regarding IV drug users in general, there seems to be this "out of control diseased infested dirty drug addict" stereotype that seems to be the norm. Sure, IV drug use can have some serious consequences, as does drug use of any kind for that matter. However, I don't see anything wrong with it providing a person is being safe and cleaning up after themselves so that their use doesn't negatively impact others.
Old 09-04-2012, 18:53
Banned

28 y/o Male from United States
JakeWilster should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I concur! One can definitely maintain a healthy lifestyle when it comes to IV use or in general with Methamphetamine use! I always made sure to try my best to live a normal life. Floss, brush, shower and make sure to take extra care of myself because I know the problem with me was my immune system kept getting weaker and I was always freaking out about it taking extra vitamin C or what have you hahaha
Old 16-04-2012, 09:56

34 y/o Female from United States
origeuphoria should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I happen to know from someone else that the ph level of the dope effects a persons orgasms. People familiar with the different ways of making meth also know that some types of meth create different "tweeks" than others. People experienced with injecting meth know that every now and then they shoot dope that heats up sexual organs, or actually produces a orgasm. I happen to know from someone who used to make meth that the closer the pH level is to the person who is doing the drugs the the more it will effect you in that way. He use to have fun adjusting the pH level of his dope through a "gassing" process to exactly match that of the girl he had over and had first checked their levels. Then he would have them slam it, and every time it would produce an instant orgasm. Also don't discount other factors like the longer you are up the more basic "animal" instincts take over, and being high helps suppress ones inhibitions, and allows people the freedom to try things they would never attempt sober. This reply is from my friend who happens to know, and I just learned.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary sources! What you are claiming is false, methamphetamine is methamphetamine, and the pH level will not affect orgasms
Old 19-04-2012, 16:10

25 y/o Male from United States
jason89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sex plus iv meth use is more than amazing me and my girl or my mistress will do a nice slam and get more kinky then most can handle. Ie. Needles fissting bondage sounding bisexuality. And more. Actually looking for a single bi female or male or bi couple we could talk to and trade pics with
Old 22-06-2012, 08:34

Brodieinacage is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup. Its nice

Why? Please elaborate - one-liners are to be avoided! Thank you.
Old 23-06-2012, 18:15
Silver Member

Male from United States
Senang is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Not that I've IVed but plugging gave me the same effect as those mentioned above. Give it a try.
Old 29-07-2012, 06:16

Male from Canada
war209 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 637, Level: 3 Points: 637, Level: 3 Points: 637, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
With a close male friend. I sat on the edge of my bed trembling, drooling, and getting wet all at the same time. I think I almost over amped and had a heart attack. I remember feeling like I was gonna die but if that's how dying felt I totally dug it. My vision was vibrating and blurry and all the sudden me and my friend were hooking up
Are you sure you where shooting meth? Meth is upper you do not get drowsy on it.

The part about vivid dreams yes I read many stories of people who have NOT done meth for some days and have very vivid dreams about using meth in the dream when they wake up they are almost out of it do to the vivid dreams are like nothing anyone have had not doing meth.

The brain seems to give you these very vivid dreams when not being high and when you high you will not have these vivid dreams .
Old 04-08-2012, 22:25
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

I've got some experience with sex & iv racemic amphetamine sulphate and iv powder meth, and even with the amphetamine it's headblowingly euphoric beyond comprehension, at least given that you can get it up and the speed doses aren't too modest.

For me this applies to many stimulants. Although I haven't have much of a sexual life in years, it almost never fails to work with masturbation either... if your penis manages to co-oparete. I've found this true with at least IV MDPV, rectal & IV MPA, oral/IN methylphenidate and IV ethylphenidate.

Oh, and tossing in a benzo or two (but not too many!) seems to even enhance the experience, but also might make it even harder to get it up... go figure.

(currently watching porn on iv ethylphenidate + diazepam so was inspired to write about the subject... )

(...oops, too much info!)

Last edited by fehs; 10-08-2012 at 10:54.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine and sex

» New Threads
What can you find in your box?
Last post by Dschump
496 Replies, 69,650 Views
Experiences with Dex and/or...
Last post by Dschump
4 Replies, 1,810 Views
Difference between buperenorphine...
Last post by Baba Blacksheep