Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-02-2011, 04:21

25 y/o Female from United States
Courtney Stardust is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Methamphetamine vs. Adderall

SWIM bad-smelling rooster often enjoys snoting adderall alot, both for work and play, but can balance it fairely well.

SWIM's rooster also just tried cocaine a while ago, got ball, enjoyed it quite much, and was mostly in controll, enough to be productive.

How would SWIY compare methamphetamine to addy and coke? would it be possible to use in such a way so that SWIM's rooster can keep control like he does with coke or adderall? SWIM's rooster was thinking og getting really good at purifying, and then getting a milligram scale for dosing.

SWIM's rooster should mentioned he did the insta-crack method of smoking cocaine and didn't get hooked, and has successfully vaped adderall and could still not get too carried away.

SWIM's rooster also wants to know what would be the potency of methamphetamine in comparison to adderall (that is pure methamphetamine, so mg to mg)
Old 15-02-2011, 09:08
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sykes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Methamphetamine vs. Adderall

Adderall sells grams and tenners outside middle schools.

Methamphetamine runs the district with a steady supply of opiates,stimulants and psychedelics.
Old 15-02-2011, 09:28
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.

SWIM actually posted a similar thread a long time ago but as Methamphetamine vs. Dextroamphetamine on a mg to mg scale.
Here it is:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=123254

There is some debate and little research on the question unfortunately; but SWIallyourbase in that thread makes some excellent points about how methamphetamine is absorbed and how it peaks compared to dextroamphetamine or mixed amphetamine salts (adderall).
Old 18-02-2011, 03:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Female from United States
new-mean-lady-pal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

My purple panda always preferred meth, but that's just because it's easier to shoot up, and after poor panda was introduced to shooting up she shot up just about everything she could get her hands on... Tried shootin adderol once but its dirty and not effective. And too much work... But that wasn't the question.

Purple panda's boyfriend takes adderol and acts just like purple panda on meth. Panda enjoys adderol but in her opinion once a junkie always a junkie.

meth over adderol
Old 16-03-2011, 01:45

Male from Canada
Magical Mystery Tourguide is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

adderall makes me feel much more wired in terms of circulatory / anxiety systems, and gives me a spacy / unpleasant psychotic feeling regarding life on the comedown.

meth on the other hand is 100% benign physically besides head tingling, apetite and sleep loss. the euphoria is a much more clear headed, fast, funny, genius on the ball, sharp, MOTIVATED feeling with little to no comedown; you just feel drained of your motivation lightbulb.
Old 28-03-2011, 07:53
Silver Member

53 y/o Male from United States
druoak01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Muskrat never ceases from amazement of the variety of responses to the same, more or less, molecule amongst critters. In most cases, dose determines the experience in addition to method of administration. Muskrat received daily doses of Desoxyn for his problem with narcolepsy/ADHD of 35 mg. in 5 mg. tablets. After many years of a combo of d-amphetamine IR & SR formulations at 75 mg. his Watcher decided to switch him for a while to give Muskrat's body a break. Muskrat always took SR & never solely IR go-go pills. He hated the crash of Desoxyn saying it dropped off so fast he quickly felt the worst sense of dread & doom he ever knew in all his life. Desoxyn is much more relaxed probably due to its greater serotonin re-uptake inhibition effect opposed to d-amphetamine. He thinks this would be a great med for him in a SR formulation with a IR combo. Crashing from a far lower dose than recreational is so terrible he asked his Watcher to change to Adderall. He can only imagine the severity of crash dread had by the get high doses, no thanks! A few years back the SR Desoxyn Gradumet was dc'd certainly due to abuse. Muskrat says he'll always use a combo of IR & SR to avoid gloom & doom in the future. He seems to think from this experience that meth is a lot of hype and sought out due to its lure as a forbidden fruit. Anything forbidden is always sought out by rebels. Like anything it is a double edged blade. Muskrat will comment on how Adderall rates to the Desoxyn.

Last edited by druoak01; 28-03-2011 at 08:07.
Old 29-03-2011, 06:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Antagonist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

My friend's sister loves Adderall and Methamphetamine but understands they definitely have different effects on her. Strangely enough, she finds the Adderall more powerful in the effects she desires, such as euphoria. She does not feel euphoric on meth, but without a doubt feels very good on Adderall. She used to feel this euphoria on meth but thinks maybe the more "pure" meth does not give this effect - she says her meth now is more pure because it comes in the form of crystal shards, while it was just white powder before. Also, she has significant motor tics on Adderall, like teeth grinding and muscle twitching, which she no longer has on meth.

Even with the noticeable changes in psychomotor behavior and positive mood effects, my friend's sister would like to note that she actually gets a lot more accomplished on methamphetamine. It lasts considerably longer and she effortlessly will be on her feet for 16 hours without even being conscious of it. The Adderall does not give her this unusual ability of being active - instead, the Adderall lets her concentrate on sedentary tasks for long periods of time, such as studying.

The Adderall my friend's sister would take for these amazing feats would be 25 mg XR. The most she has ever taken in a day is 3 capsules, which had her flying for a good 16 hours. On the other hand, she will have 4 "bumps" of methamphetamine and be "flying" for more than a day... literally unable to sleep no matter what. My friend's sister thinks it is strange that she does not get a "rush" from the methamphetamine (it is a constant 'high' that lets you do things without being aware that you couldn't do them without the drug) ..yet definitely notices rushes with Adderall, or "peaks" even - one every 6 hours or so - even though the Adderall is swallowed in capsule form while the meth is snorted.

Because of all this, my friend's sister would be much more likely to take meth before going to work or school, while she would be far more cautious of taking Adderall in these situations, since the Adderall makes her feel "obvious"ly high. Again, this only applies to Adderall XR - my friend's sister thinks Adderall IR is total crap in comparison.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:26
Silver Member

Female from United States
Tlaxcalli is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Mystery Tourguide View Post
adderall makes me feel much more wired in terms of circulatory / anxiety systems, and gives me a spacy / unpleasant psychotic feeling regarding life on the comedown.

meth on the other hand is 100% benign physically besides head tingling, apetite and sleep loss. the euphoria is a much more clear headed, fast, funny, genius on the ball, sharp, MOTIVATED feeling with little to no comedown; you just feel drained of your motivation lightbulb.
That's interesting. I read all up on crystal meth the other night, and what I read is that users experience a "profound depression" afterward. Doesn't sound like your experience at all. Never tried it, obviously.

Adderall does give me a "spacey" feeling coming down, but no psychotic feelings.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:13
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from Canada
highlikeplanes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2 Points: 210, Level: 2
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

ugly elephant has never tried adderall but her ugly lizard friend has, the way he explained it sounded very much like the same kind of high.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:05
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

In my opinion it seems that adderall is extremely weak compared to meth. When it would take smoking part of a bowl of meth as compared to taking about 10 pills of 10mg strength. The effects are also different. The feeling (euphoria) isn't noticed much at all with adderall but it will keep me active. Meth won't always do the same. Sometimes I seem to get stuck on things instead of being productive with meth. Possibly snorting or plugging adderall would help lower dosage but I don't wanna fight a blue ring on my nose in public or have time/privacy normally to try plugging it.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:49

34 y/o Female from United States
Addiegirlfl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I like them both. Addies give me a small high, my tolerance to addy has gone up so I have to take a bit more than my hubby. Now Tina on the other hand Ive done it twice. First time I smoked it and got a mellow high off it. This last time I snorted it and other then the kick in the face you get from snorting the shit it was awesome. I felt on top of the world!!! High was better, lots of tingles and it got me very horny which is good cause we are a very sexual couple. But you can tend to get Super hyper focused on things when on meth.

Share this on: