Notices

Old 14-02-2011, 12:54
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
djneptunezjunglist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to shoot oxycontin OP's

My expert friend Cody told me how to IV the new oxycontin OP's....

1] Turn on your over to 400 degrees, while this is heating up you can do the next step.
2] Remove coating from your pill[s] and cut into 4 equal pieces
3] Make a little tray out of aluminum foil [easy clean up]
4] Place pieces on aluminum foil and place in over. make sure to keep an eye on them, you want them to turn a light golden brown. This should take less than 15 min or so.
5] Once they've turned golden, take them out of the oven and your ready for the next step.
6] Get a glass, and put 1/2 a cup of warm water in it with the pill pieces
7] Put the glass in your microwave, use high power, set it for 10 sec. first. The goal here is to have it in the microwave until it starts to boil, take it out when it starts bubbling and stir it with something like a spoon or knife. Repeat this until the pieces are dissolved. you may need to periodically add water to the glass, because if too much of the water evaporates, it will turn into gel. this may take from 15-30 minutes.

Make sure you're not shooting up gel, it is going to be a little thick, but if you added the right amount of water, it will work. Cody didn't use a micron filter due to it being in a drinking glass, but filters do help you in the long run.

thanks.
Be safe.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very interesting....interested to see feedback from other swimmers trying this out to see how well this TEK works...
Old 14-02-2011, 13:56
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Burnz really adds to the discussion.Burnz really adds to the discussion.Burnz really adds to the discussion.Burnz really adds to the discussion.Burnz really adds to the discussion.Burnz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4
Re: How to shoot oxycontin OP's

Really? You sure about this, man?

Because, the original OxyContin (OC) formulation had a manufacturer's (Purdue Pharma) released MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) in which they, obviously trying to cover their respective Corporate rears, listed all the potential adverse consequences of 'accidental exposure' to OxyContin when the tablets are 'broken or crushed' and the main culprit behind multiple adverse system reactions (apart of course from the non-controlled-release of most if not all of the oxycodone present in the tabs -- a moot point since the thread's O.P. is trying to achieve just that) was the talc present in each Oxycontin pill. Talc which if introduced intravenously (though this R.O.A. is not mentioned in the MSDS) has a track record for causing necrosis of the veins. I would hate to think of what the re-formulated 'OP' formulation has in it which would cause an even greater risk to the potential 'shooter'.

Prospective recruits to the pill 'shooting gallery' should really check out the following Harm-Reduction thread: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...tablet+dangers

Oh, and BTW: Heat (especially at the temperatures mentioned in the above post) tends to destroy much of the oxycodone. In short, it's a wasteful way of 'getting wasted'.

Lastly, boys/girls, pets/friends, remember (tongue-in-cheek): "Wear impervious clothing such as gloves, lab coat, shoe covers, apron, or jumpsuit, as appropriate, to prevent skin contact if exposure to broken or crushed tablets is possible. Consult the site safety professional [no, this is not referring to Alfa] for additional guidance, as needed" -- Purdue Pharma L.P. OxyContin MSDS (Version: 3-Jan-08)

Didn't mean to 'harsh' the Original Poster's 'mellow', it's in the spirit of Harm Reduction that this counter-point was made.

SWIM safely!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good points about potential risks involved.

Last edited by Burnz; 14-02-2011 at 14:29.
Old 14-02-2011, 17:10
Silver Member

Very nice research @Brunz. I was just sharing a method that worked for Cody. He had only tried it twice and wanted to share that he got it to work.
But saftey is crucial.

Thanks!
Old 14-02-2011, 17:29
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

I would LOVE to see pics of one of these TEKs proving they actually work...
Old 14-02-2011, 23:01
Silver Member

Do it and take some pictures!!! LOL.
My good friend has seen it, and been a part of the OPeration.
Old 21-02-2011, 18:34
Banned

33 y/o Male from United States
stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.

Take a look at this new guide for perfect extraction and purification Using nano sand filter.

It cleans more efficiently than weel filter and extracts more goodies

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...207#post956207
Old 25-02-2011, 11:35
Silver Member

43 y/o Female from United States
nh_girlincali is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

If swim were to filter the resulting liquid from step 7 through a cotton would it remove an talc that may be present. Swim just picked up 10 of the OP 40's, want to get the best rush without taking too extreme a risk-especially since swim won't be able to get anything more for awhile. Has anyone tried this yet? Thanks
Old 26-02-2011, 07:48
Silver Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Marmadukemark is an unknown quantity at this point

Jake my dog has used the above technique almost to the letter. He'd take an 80 or a couple of 40s and load two syringes with the syrupy product and inject very slowly. (BTW, any size dosage works.) This satisfied Jake's needle fixation and got him high.

Jake stopped after a quick harm/benefit analysis: there was less of a rush he thinks because viscosity of the gel keeps it from rushing to Jake's brain; the product is subject to a lot of heat during the process; the process can be fun, but it takes time; and last but certainly not least, no matter how much Jake thins it out he's shooting this sticky gel into his veins - envisioning it not coursing through his veins, but rather oozing, sticking to plaque, valves, clogging up God knows what.

Jake is known for throwing caution to the wind, but he said common sense alone tells him it is not worth the risk.
Old 27-02-2011, 05:36
Silver Member

I don't really think its worth the health risks to continuously IV Oxycontin OP's, but if you're an avid IV user like my buddie Cody, and OP's are all he can find, he will IV them. To each his own.
Old 08-03-2011, 23:39

Male from United States
oxythekid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

A friend of SWIM did a different way with very good results. Break the op up in as small peices as you can with pliers that have cutters on them, no need to take coating of of the new op's cause its made of the same substance as the gel. Put the pieces in spoon and put it on heat like a glass top stove until it turns light brown. Pull off of heat as soon as it starts turning brown. Run cold water from your faucet on the back of the spoon to shock it back solid but try not to get the other side of the spoon wet. Then put spoon in freezer for bout 10 min. Take the spoon out and ad 1 1/2 cc of water and reheat and stir the substance together as it heats.Use filter and draw up substance. It will be a little thick but not too bad. SWIM has seen this done maybe 50 or more times with great results. Use filter!!! Most of the gel thats left seems to get stuck in the filter. Use two filters if needed
Old 17-03-2011, 19:07

30 y/o Male from Netherlands
DrMed is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe this is a little off-topic, but considering the risk involved in IV'ing OxyContin OP (which i assume is quite expensive like the OC variant), why does one not switch to heroin?
Old 17-03-2011, 19:20
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Earth
Topman is a decent psychonaut.

I have to say that I have searched and found patent (from purdue) where is fully explained tamper resistant tablets. Oxycodone is sprayed on synthetic polymer called beds which "hold" oxycodone(there are many other bidents). Its very difficult to separate polymer from oxycodone particle. Even extract looks fine and clear without participation, I assure polymer is still there and that can couse serius helath problems.
Does it work, yes, but solution contain many hazardus substances with oxycodone.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:37
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2 Points: 287, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

It's not a big deal.

My cat says:
Crush em into the smallest possible pieces. Heat em til theyre tan not browning (burning) yet

Throw em in the freezer. Further crush if possible, use a razor if you need to.

Heat. freeze. heat. as many times as you can without burning them. Then crush em up and sniff or shoot em like normal.

make sure they are either in their fully dried or fully frozen state before shaving them small. its really no biggie. You don't get it all back and the syrup is slow.so you don't rush much off a shot.

I just did an eighty in my daydreams. It was kinda boring.
Old 17-08-2013, 23:35

26 y/o Female from United States
feralpenchant is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim did not believe that these were injectable. Got a few OP 20's from a friend and was pissed because they weren't roxies. Friend told swim that they ARE definitely injectable and explained it to swim.
Step 1: Get nail clippers and clip pill apart into tiny pieces.
Step 2: put pieces into spoon and heat. DO NOT ADD WATER. Just dry heat it. The pieces will begin to melt and turn brown. If you did not remove the coating beforehand (which swim did not) then you'll notice that the coating does not turn brown. This is okay. When there is NO MORE WHITE showing because it has all turned brown, take the heat off. It should look like a melted brown substance.
Step 3: Add 2cc water. 1cc is NOT enough. Make sure your spoon is big enough to hold 2cc.
Step 4: Stir for 30 secs - 1 minute. The substance will stick to whatever you stir it with, this is okay. Just mix it as well as you can. The water will be brown.
Step 5: Use a large cotton, suck it up, and go to town. It will not be gel-like at all, but it will be opaque and brown.
And it WILL give you a rush, and you WILL get high.
Swim officially stands corrected. The whole time swim was going through the process, swim was cursing her friend and was 100% pessimistic about it working.
But it worked.
Old 18-08-2013, 16:23
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

This might be veering off the topic a bit but, I used to buy 80s several years ago before the new OP formula and I would get such a major buzz from eating them. Now, I got a script for them from my PM doc but of course the pharm gave me the OPs. I've eaten several of them and not only do I not get a buzz but it doesn't even work that well for m pain relief! WTF! I should've read these threads before I switched my pain med because I was on 100 mg MS Contins which worked better, but I had to plug em to get the best bio avail. (I don't shoot). Anyway my question is, is there some way to make these OP 80s work like they used to orally?

If I need to post this in a different thread, I will and I apologize.
Old 25-08-2013, 06:31

43 y/o Female from Australia
bella rouge is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hi, I only discovered this site late last night because my little pooch sir boofy had come home with a 80mg oxy and no idea what to do with it. due to the information i was able to find on this site, my hound and i have just had a successful introduction to the method and madness of iv oxy shooting! I followed one of the suggestions that seemed the easiest to me and it worked to the letter. I did not remove the outer coating, as suggested, clipped said tab into tiny peices and using one of my serving ladels{heehee,Ive always joked about wanting to have enough of anything so i could mix up in my huge spoon, never really thinking id have an occasion to actually use it} i held it over my stove top until it began to melt. Which i might add, happened a lot quicker than i thought it would, merely seconds. when it had all melted down and was bubbling, i took it off and added 2mls of water, this mixed quite easily with said substance and using a larger than normal piece of cotton i then drew it up. Handed it to my talented little hound and away he went, a mild rush and pleasant buzz was reported. So to all of you who take the time to post helpful things like this, a big thankyou! I wont hesistate to go to this site again when im in doubt. love and light to you all.
Old 25-08-2013, 20:45
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Hello Bella ~ I see that you are in Australia so I was wondering, are the oxy 80s that you have the name brand oxycontin made by Purdue Pharma? In the states that's all we can get (no generics or any other manufacturers are avail). So before I waste one of mine trying any of these TEKs for IVing (I want to try IV now) I wanted to make sure they've been tried on the exact same pills that I have.

Thanks in advance!
Old 26-08-2013, 01:41
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Demetrov is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Australia has the Original Oxycontin Solution of the US before they changed the safety formula.

Don't get confused up.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:32

26 y/o Male from Australia
maniacc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I was just wondering as a teddy bear I know has just don this in Aus, because as of april 1 we also have th same problem as you have had for years in the US it seems.

I had 1 question, and that was whether the mixture which I injectd was meant to be a light brown colour after filtering?

I got a decent high from it and I alrady know theres gonna be a few people keen to criticise... but im wondering whethr im doing the right thing?

Im 99% sure the mixture is meant to be a light brown coloured water... rather than blue, or green, red lmao.... can anyone put an end to this for me? thx.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:37
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Demetrov is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniacc View Post
I was just wondering as a teddy bear I know has just don this in Aus, because as of april 1 we also have th same problem as you have had for years in the US it seems.

I had 1 question, and that was whether the mixture which I injectd was meant to be a light brown colour after filtering?

I got a decent high from it and I alrady know theres gonna be a few people keen to criticise... but im wondering whethr im doing the right thing?

Im 99% sure the mixture is meant to be a light brown coloured water... rather than blue, or green, red lmao.... can anyone put an end to this for me? thx.
The solution should always be clear unless you don't take off the colour ID outer cover, or a little cloudy if filtering technique is off a little.

I will say this, even though most (I know myself) can'thelp it, but the new solution is quite a lot ddeadly then regular.

How do I know? On Friday last week (For NON AUSTRALIANS 3 DAYS ago) my partner of 5years died;it was not OD as coroner asked autopsy and I said yes; mass blood clot that laid in the cerebral cortex travel from upper arm to jugular to brain.

It only requires one tiny tiny tiny filtering/preparation mistake for it to happen.

Solution = Clear + Not gelled/glued up.

If Friday did not happen I would write a proper guide as working in certain medical fields and maybe contract work at manufacturer tells me how proper.

Please please please be careful. I lost everything in one go and did not know for 24hours as I've been bed bound with a busted back when it happened and he hid it from me doing it in the for sale house NEXTDOOR connected to our duplex/unit.

Take care, and don't wear wings on your feet.

Isaac.

Last edited by Demetrov; 14-04-2014 at 09:13. Reason: NON Australian part.

Share this on: