Notices

Old 07-02-2011, 16:40
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
SwiftyyFlintt is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ketamine vs. Methoxetamine

SWIM tried the RC Methoxetamine for the first time yesterday.

Weight: ~ 12 st 10
Dosage: 3 dosages each between 50 mg and 80 mg
ROA: 80mg Sublingually, 2 doses 50mg orally, insufflated one small line of leftover product

SWIM took the first dose at 11:30 pm, took about 30 minutes to come up and it creeps up nice and slowly which is more relaxing in SWIMs opinion. The peak in my opinion feels just like ketamine, except thinking is much clearer (SWIM can play guitar on mxe, something he could never do on ketamine). SWIM redosed about an hour later, dropping on bomb. SWIM was on facebook for til approximately 2 oclock (still no come down from the first dose, wouldve been down a long time ago on ketamine) when he finished the rest. SWIM was texting a girl describing the experience saying 'i can see my whole life in front of me' whilst the whole bed SWIM was on was slowly spiraling around him. About 20 minutes later turning off everything to go to bed. SWIM then drifted into a hole where he was contantly moving, weaving and out of diffrent patterns of different shape and colour and he could hear different drum and bass loops depending on the speed of the movements. Can't remember stuff in great detail, but it was an amazing experience.

I though i would deliver a brief experience of methoxetamine, but would like to know whether any one else has tried both chemicals and what are your opinions? Which one is better and why?

My opinion

- Ketamine has quicker come up and come down times. SWIM prefers the shorter duration times as it means no waiting to feel effects and the subject can come down soon if they fall into a bad trip or bad hole. However the slow, creeping onset allows a more relaxing experience and the comedown is more gentle as you slow touch back down to reality.

-Thinking is alot clearer on mxe compared to ketamine, feels alot more clean headed whilst on it

-Can move alot more easily on mxe, ktemine can soemtimes paralyse the legs or certain limbs makin movement hard. although it is hard to walk completely straight (feels like youve had about 10 pints to many when you walk aha)

-Even in the hole, SWIM could still move and often shifted around in his bed to get comfortable whilst dissociated. On ketamine SWIM cant move as he isnt even in the room but on mxe SWIM was in the room he just didnt know it, SWIM was still in his bedroom but in the k hole it was something other than a bedroom. (if that makes any sense?)

-Hallucinations are relatively the same on both subtances IMO

Please post thoughts and opinions

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for sharing, but I believe there is a typo: it should say "SWIM's opinion"
interesting experience, and comparison.
Interesting experience report and a good idea for a comparative thread.
Great introduction to MXE for people experienced with Ketamine. Good post.
Old 23-06-2011, 03:57
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%
Re: Ketamine vs. Methoxetamine

Now that methoxetamine has been around for a little longer, can anyone else with experience of both drugs comment on how the two compare? I'd be interested to hear more about how the two stack up in terms of intensity of hallucinations, dissociation, analgesia etc.
Old 04-07-2011, 13:37
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
kitsunedemon is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My tarantula will not go into various different experiences in particular, as he has already done this in the Methoxetamine Info thread, however as previously stated my tarantula is an experienced Ketamine user, and has recently taking a liking to Methoxetamine and would be more than happy to share some comparisons and differences.

My tarantula finds Ketamine to be quite a varied drug in terms of effects (and my tarantula has been taking Ketamine for about 2-3 years now [regularly]), he could take one dose one day, and the exact same dose the next and have a completely different experience, varying from slight dissociation, to going completely in the 'hole', to being in what is referred to often as the 'Ketamine state' which has lasted for 2-3hrs before (high dissociation, introspection, visual distortions etc.) However, although there are a variety of effects, my tarantula knows the selection of effects like the back of his multiple legs, and can always identify them very quickly.

My tarantula is no way near as experienced with MXE, only having dosed a total of 3 times so far, but has found the range of effects to be a lot smaller. Each time my tarantula has dosed he has found that the onset feels very Opiate-like (as said in the MXE info thread, generally comparable to Tramadol - minus the dissociation -) with mild dissociation (+1hr from dose) eventually leading to moderate dissociation with noticeable euphoria and slight stimulation. This structure has been pretty much the same for my tarantula everytime, even when combining with low-medium doses of Ketamine, upon which the dissociation and distorting of structures and depth perception becomes far more pronounced. Hallucination-wise, my tarantula has found the MXE is much less visually intense then Ketamine, far less distortions (unless combining with Ketamine) and only a few times did he notice thinks looking like they were moving or shaking (as he always notices on Ketamine) and not much increase or decrease of perceptions on sizes of structures or things (which again is very frequent with Ketamine) however he did feel a fair amount of introspection, along with slight Analgesia (no way near to the extent of Ketamine).

In terms of side effects, my tarantula has found that Ketamine definately seems to be the winner of this category (not in the good sense). Ketamine when taken in a high enough dose leaves my tarantula with a heavy 'after-glow' sensation, which lasts 1-2hrs, where vision still appears shaky and body load is still high, even though most of the dissociation has worn off. My tarantula doesn't have to mention the nefarious effects on the Bladder (with prolongued use in some users has shown severe ulcerative cystitis & scarification of the bladder lining, along with general symptoms such as increased need to urinate - though some users never get these symptons).

Methoxetamine straight off the bat lessens the risk of ketamine-like metabolites accumulating in the bladder, which is great news for other Ketamine users like my tarantula, who have not enjoyed these side effects! Also Methoxetamine's body load at common-strong doses (30-60mgs) seems to be very manageable, with my tarantula and his arachnid buddies being able to climb the walls and spin webs with ease, with much less 'shaky' vision (which helps when you have 8 eyes). The after-glow is again much more manageable, deceasing very quickly when smoking Cannabis.

In regards to combinations, my tarantula has many times before combinined Ketamine with nearly every other drug that my tarantula has taken (some quick examples: MDMA, Cannabis, LSD, Shrooms, 4mmc, AMT, Cocaine, Speed, Benzos) and found it very complimentary, if not adding a 30mins-1hr of dissociation to whatever my tarantula may be feeling. Nearly every time has been enjoyable in combination (not that my tarantula would ever recommend this to a non-experienced Ketamine user, or someone who doesn't frequently combine drugs) bar a few times where my tarantula's stomach simply couldn't stomach it, and had to vomit or go to bed.

My tarantula has recently tried combining Methoxetamine and Ketamine and Methoxetamine with Ketamine & AM-2201. Both of these experiences were very pleasurable and upon request my tarantula would be more than happen to post and experience trip for any of these (if he can remember for the Ketamine one's). However my tarantula would be very wary about combining these with Stims (just out of his personal combinations of dissociatives with stimulants not going so well).

Overall, my tarantula would have to conclude that if you're looking for something slightly trippy with heavy dissociation or just moderate dissociation, he would have to recommend Ketamine, it's the dissociation and hallucinations are far more pronounced.
Methoxetamine seems to be a more inexperienced alternative, for users who wanted to see perhaps what Ketamine is like, or perhaps Opiate users who occasionally like some dissociation. A lot less hallucinations, moderate dissociation at the most. However, do not take this as my tarantula saying he does not enjoy MXE, he is just trying to compare. Also, everyone please note that my tarantula has never dosed more than 70mg of Methoxetamine.

My tarantula thinks he has covered some basic comparisons, and if anyone has any particular questions would be more than happy to answer. If anyone else has some more comparisons, my tarantula would be eager to read!

Awesome! Fits in exactly with my experiences. (not of combinations though)
Nice detailed comparisons. Very helpful!
Very detailed and helpful comparisons.
Old 03-08-2011, 14:01
xiaobendan xiaobendan is nu online
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Ketamine versus Methoxetamine

It seems MXE is far more psychedelic than ketamine.

For afoaf Ketamine always tended to be just blah blah blah madness, lost in crazy dimensions, alien realities, wonderful trips through time and space but nothing of any real educational value.

It never hit the bone in the same way classic psychedelics do.

MXE tends to have an uncanny way of allowing people to delve into their childhood memories in a more detached way than LSD of mushrooms would allow.

This can be a good and bad thing. For afoaf it's been a very rewarding journey however he must inform people of how negative it can go.

Afoaf's friend is a young guy in his early 20's who is a bit insecure and has some issues about his childhood that he stills finds it hard to deal with. This guy is from a British Asian family. His English mother divorced his father at a very young age. The father and Indian side of the family effectively took no interest in him after this event.

Now the reason for the detail is this. The friend is really into doing high doses of dissociatives like DXM and ketamine. He has never had a problem with these substances because they tend to be really out there in their effects, like what afoaf said earlier...blah blah madness.

However when he dosed 100mg of MXE orally he had a classic bad trip people can experience from psychedelics like LSD, shrooms etc. At first he went into a strange catatonic state, then he started unconsciously narrating his childhood. He even started slipping into Punjabi. This guy can bearly remember any Punjabi sober because he hasn't spoke any since he was a kid.

When he came out of this strange state, he was in a world of shit, he viewed his existence as pathetic and low. Things got really bad, he couldn't handle the darkness of the insights, he asked for a blade to end it all fast. Afoaf was really worried how this was going to end. They spoke for a long time about his family and realtionship with his father.

After the effects subsided he seemed to be okay, but the experience had obviously rattled him.

Play safe with MXE it is a different animal from ketamine.

Last edited by MrG; 10-08-2011 at 11:12.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:54
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Sweden
deadich is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Ketamine versus Methoxetamine

But are there lika euphoria on K? Cus on mxe i dont have any euphoria at all, only hallucinations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobendan View Post
MXE tends to have an uncanny way of allowing people to delve into their childhood memories in a more detached way than LSD of mushrooms would allow.
i always had totally meaningless hallucinations.
Old 11-10-2011, 13:00
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

Lonely sessions are not good, but if SWIY wants to really see how crazy this substance can get SWIY should chill in bed with some MXE watch a movie or something, then when tired switch of the light and try to sleep. end up in a mad MXE hole. The sense of movement is unbelievable.
Old 14-10-2011, 19:12

Male from United States
thejollyroger92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Methoxetamine is for my twin a much more rewarding experience, I like the longer duration and added stimulation over K. Seriously one of my twins favorite experiences is MXE about 75 mg nasally and an awesome 30 min - 1 hr 30 mins in a hammock on a beautiful day in the blue ridge mountains. I got super stuck in the woods trying to explore later though. Has anyone ran into MXE in any powdered mixes/products such as bath salts? I am almost positive I encountered it again in a "Glass/Bong Cleaning Powder" called Meltdown. It didn't seem to be cut with anything active but seemed the idea of MXE for the masses seems like it may be harder to simply experience without preparation or previous experience compared to the generic "bath salt" powders which do little but geek people up.
Old 16-10-2011, 15:18
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.

"The sense of movement is unbelievable."

You hit the nail on the head there, the sense of motion, the real sense of motion is profound.

On k one can feel like they're traveling across the sky or on a train around the world but it feels less real, MXE the sense of motion, the trauma in the body appears so real.

Maybe afoaf is wrong, he lost most of his k memories(unlike classic psychedelics), but he can recall his mxe memories a lot better.

The sense of motion is uncanny.
Old 19-10-2011, 23:22

Male from United Kingdom
bluedroog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1

Would you recommend Methoxetamine to someone who loves Ket but hates LSD? Main reason for not liking LSD is because it was done at 14 without knowing the power and freaked X out, X enjoys tripping but once comfortable.

Also how does dose compare?

Cheers.
Old 20-10-2011, 17:03
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Sweden

I havent tried K but from what i read mxe is supposed to last longer am i right? That would be the biggest con with mxe imo. because i dont really like still having cev's and difficulties sleeping long after dosing. I've done mxe a lot of times, probably 50-100 and i've never once felt like it lasted to short and i need to refill(i have however felt the opposite countless times, that it's too long), i would really like a similar drug that lasts several hours less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedroog View Post
Would you recommend Methoxetamine to someone who loves Ket but hates LSD? Main reason for not liking LSD is because it was done at 14 without knowing the power and freaked X out, X enjoys tripping but once comfortable.

Also how does dose compare?

Cheers.
I have never tried ket but;

yep, mxe is nothing like lsd or other tryptamines in the sense of having bad trips, discomfort etc. I have several times took way too much than i could handle of mxe, it isnt scary in any way, it's kind of like mxe makes your mind drunk, it numbs your feelings so I could never imagine anyone getting scared or freaked out like one can on tryptamines when having a bad trip, there isnt really any bad trips with mxe.

However, taking to much mxe than you can handle can be very dangerous because of the risk of accidents happening, as i said besides the closed eye visuals it kind of makes you drunk, you become really fucking stupid, no inhibitions and you cant control your body. And lots of blackouts. I've had experiences when i only remember like 30-60 minutes out of 7 hours.

so if u start using mxe without a sober sitter be careful with the dosing to avoid accidents. As long as you are are careful with the dosing then mxe is a great beginner hallucinogen.

This being said if u are a ket user u can probably handle this drug even in high doses. I'm not sure about the exact dose difference between K and mxe but mxe is way more potent, that i know.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:02
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

Does anyone feel that after the first few times taking this rc, SWIY loses the dissociation and just feels abit smacked up?
Old 15-11-2011, 13:56
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Up the dose!!!!!!!! this a powerful dissociative, the affinity for the opiod receptor has been blown out of all proportion by people. It's one of the most powerful mind fucks about but you won't get there playing around with the kids on 30-60mg doses.

Afoaf has been through some amazing odysseys on this chem. To hell and back, through life, the begining and the end. Saw the sorrow and the pity, the agony and the ecstacy of it all.................plus alien encounters, ego death, NDE, OBE, entity meetings, omnipresence througout all space and time etc,etc...

Deadich play careful(but not too careful) when one goes over the 200mg mark this can be a scary motherfucker. And it can go bad check out afoaf's report on the MXE bad trip thread. A classic psychedelic freak out, something afoaf has never come across with k.

Mxe is a far more psychedelic dissociative than k or dxm. But to really freak out someone would have to really up the dose. For a novice MXE would be a very gentle introduction to tripping at a low dose.

Afoaf dosed over 120mg nasal then a 100mg oral within 90mins, lets just say it got as spooky as any lsd,dmt or mushroom trip he has ever gone on. Don't get him wrong, that was exactly what he was looking for but it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea.

Thx for the info, not many ppl here talk bout the high end of the scale here, which is where swim likes to be ;)
Old 01-12-2011, 12:32
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
C11H15 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

from what i have been reading there is less euphoria at high doses (high dissociation to k/m hole) in both ket and mxe.
Old 19-12-2011, 00:24
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
loratabzyumz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim has done K once, MXE once, and dxm many times.

He found that a just below K-hole dose of ketamine was extremely euphoric, had a good numbing, dissociating feeling, mild open eye visual distortion, lots of black and white CEV's of old creepy rooms buildings and cities, a slightly dumbing effect, and no negative body load. Mild downer effect, laying in bed was preferable to walking around. "Clean" drug. Music was significantly enhanced

Swim's experiences on Dxm Have always been in another world from ketamine. Dxm makes swim VERY stupid, locomotion is preferable to sitting still until very high 4th plateau doses. Euphoria about 50% of trips, disphoria other times. Mild cev's, more colorful than K, less realistic, more spontaneous and random. Open eye distortions and lilliputian hallucinations very pronounced. Dissociation less frequent than K, very hazy weird undescribable feeling. Faces, especially swims, look very strange and creepy. Robo walk. Fairly "dirty" feeling drug.

115mg MXE was somewhere in between ketamine and dxm. MXE was definitely an upper, walking was very fun. When walking, swim felt like he was robowalking, although others told him that he was only walking slightly odd and would appear sober to observers. Open eye distortions more pronounced than ketamine, slightly less than dxm. Time moved extremely slowly. While watching a 45 minute tv show, swim became convinced that over 3 hours had passed by. MXE had a similar effect on faces that dxm had. Swim also had urges to go outside and walk around so that he could laugh at how ridiculous he must look to passers by, another effect experienced on dxm. Euphoria less noticeable than ketamine, perhaps because of K's effects on the mu opiod receptors. While euphoria was absent, there was a very pleasant stoning euphoria similar to weed. Swim felt less dirty, fucked up and reptilian than on dxm, but much stupider than on ketamine. swim also spoke very melodically, speaking rhythmically and tone spanning several octaves. less visual than K, about the same as dxm. Swim also laughed his ass off at anything even slightly amusing and was transfixed by the television. music sounded good but not as good as when on ketamine.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:14
Palladium Member

Male from United States
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5

My experiences fit more along the lines with kitsunedemon's. MXE lasts too long, and doesn't have near the depth of "trippyness" that ketamine does. I prefer ketamine as it always feels more psychedelic, where as methoxetamine pales in comparison to the depth, the revelatory experience, and the visuals that ketamine will give.

I have definitely taken ketamine as far as I could go and do much more extreme doses than most people would attempt. I have a fairly strong tolerance to ketamine, even if I abstain for months. MXE also lasts way, way longer, so I haven't taken nearly enough to try and reach the depths I have on ketamine, because I am not sure it is even safe, being a research chemical.

I will start off with 250 mgs of ketamine on a fresh head and have been known to do up to a gram of ketamine at once, insufflated, with repeated doses throughout an evening or over a period of days. I don't really care for methoxetamine, because it just doesn't really do much more than give me a social type buzz, similar to what alcohol would do.

I have done from 30 mgs up to 150 mgs of MXE at once, but haven't done more than that, as I don't know how safe it is to push the envelope with it, and also because of the duration. If I pushed it too far, it takes more like 6 hours or so to really come down, and this could prove to be very unpleasant if I got into some of the places I have with K. With ketamine, even in a deep hole where I have become delusional, I will be down enough to function fairly well within an hour or two at the most.

Given these experiences, I have chosen to throw the MXE in the pile of disappointments I've had with nearly every RC I have tried, as almost none of them really compare to their already illegal and better known counterparts. The classic drugs, that many of these RCs are considered analogs to, have always proven to be better for me, IMHO.

I have come to the conclusion that nearly every RC is for people who have trouble getting the "classic" illegal analog counterparts or for people looking for a legal high that is sort of similar to the much better illegal ones. Pretty much the only one I am really looking forward to trying now is 4-AcO-DMT, which I hope compares closely to it's counterpart psilocin.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:22
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland

Honestly crooked eye, 150mg is not going to get you fully into the ketamine style world on MXE. Especially if you've spaced doses out. Maybe all at once it might get you near.

Afoaf has found that there is a fine line between a half arse trip and a full blown experience on MXE. Recently he got a little bit and didn't really dose high enough, he just spend hours in bed having sensless trips about rain, cold, and wet roads he's walked on etc(it is winter now)...nothing cosmic.

Ketamine is useful because you can hit a high dose experience and be down to talk about it in an hour. With MXE if you dose high enough to get a real heavy experience you are down the rabbit hole for hours. That can be both mentally and physically draining.

Tripping is very subjective, heavily so. If you keep thinking it's gonna be rubbish, dangerous etc... and don't take a leap of faith to try really breakthrough you will be disapointed.

Many RC's are rubbish, mainly the stims. But so far many of the psychedelics have lots of potential.

Don't lose heart. But yes, if afoaf could obtain real mescaline, shrooms or acid he wouldn't bother risking his health on obscure new RC's. But the current laws of our reality puts him off losing his job, family and freedom in the quest for getting high.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

I haven't tried Ketamine but I can only imagine it is quite different than MXE. Because for a lot of people Ketamine is a drug which they like to do on a regular basis. But after trying MXE a few times I have no intentions or desires to want to try it again. soon.

MXE is the most far out there drug I ever experienced. With LSD, things got strange but I always knew where I was and that I was under the influence of it, why things were strange. With a small dose of MXE, I did too. But with a slightly larger dose I lost all sense of reality completely. Insanity which made sense at the time. It's only when the stuff wore off I realised where I was and that I was on drugs. But glued to the couch the whole time.

Another time I had a freakout on MXE exactly the same as PCP freakouts I've watched clips of. Screaming with my hands on my head, believing my face was melting. If I wasn't alone, fuck knows what he outcome would have been. Which is why I'm amazed it isn't getting more attention in the news.
Old 09-01-2012, 20:43
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca1 View Post
I haven't tried Ketamine but I can only imagine it is quite different than MXE. Because for a lot of people Ketamine is a drug which they like to do on a regular basis. But after trying MXE a few times I have no intentions or desires to want to try it again. soon.

MXE is the most far out there drug I ever experienced. With LSD, things got strange but I always knew where I was and that I was under the influence of it, why things were strange. With a small dose of MXE, I did too. But with a slightly larger dose I lost all sense of reality completely. Insanity which made sense at the time. It's only when the stuff wore off I realised where I was and that I was on drugs. But glued to the couch the whole time.

Another time I had a freakout on MXE exactly the same as PCP freakouts I've watched clips of. Screaming with my hands on my head, believing my face was melting. If I wasn't alone, fuck knows what he outcome would have been. Which is why I'm amazed it isn't getting more attention in the news.
There are a lot of people who abuse mxe and use it often. I did it for a period of time.
Old 10-01-2012, 20:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadich View Post
There are a lot of people who abuse mxe and use it often. I did it for a period of time.
Ketamine users seem to love the stuff. As I say I haven't tried it.
I just don't see how anyone could "love" methoxetamine. I didn't find it enjoyable, I just found it very interesting which gets less interesting after a few times although it doesn't get any less stranger each time. But after a few times, it's a case of being there, bought the T-shirt.
No sense of well being, you don't escape reality, you just enter a stranger one.

IMO.
Old 11-01-2012, 15:15
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maca1 View Post
Ketamine users seem to love the stuff. As I say I haven't tried it.
I just don't see how anyone could "love" methoxetamine. I didn't find it enjoyable, I just found it very interesting which gets less interesting after a few times although it doesn't get any less stranger each time. But after a few times, it's a case of being there, bought the T-shirt.
No sense of well being, you don't escape reality, you just enter a stranger one.

IMO.
I share your experience. sure it was really cool at first but got really boring after a while because of the lack of euphoria and such. I only used it because i had a 5 gram bag and nothing to do with my time but once that bag was empty i didnt feel an urgue to buy more.

Share this on:

Tags
anesthetic, dissociative, drugs forum, ketalar, ketamine, ketamine use, ketanest, ketaset, methoxetamine, opiate, opiate withdrawal, psychedelic, psychedelics, tripping, visuals, withdrawal