Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cannabis paraphernalia
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis paraphernalia About bongs, pipes, grinders, papers and other paraphernalia.

Old 06-02-2011, 05:46
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
4bucks is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Vaping Liquid THC with an E-Cig

Okay,I had an interesting idea about 10 minutes ago,and it seems quite possible.

I've been looking into Electronic Cigarettes lately,as a way to get my nicotine without further damaging my body(honestly,I just can't use cigarettes anymore,it's killing me).

So,from what I've read,an electronic cigarette consists of 1 atomizer(which is similar to a vaporizer,as it turns liquid nicotine into vapor),1 battery,and 1 cartridge.

Now,a few minutes ago i looked up "Liquid THC".I came to this website www.truthtree.com/thc_extract.shtml.

So,do you guys think its possible to vaporize liquid THC with an electronic cigarette?

4bucks added 69 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

*Bump

Really?This doesn't sound interesting to anyone?

Post Quality Evaluations:
good link

Last edited by 4bucks; 06-02-2011 at 05:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2011, 05:52
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Vaping Liquid THC with an E-Cig

Well, it's midnight on a Saturday. Not that many people are on.

Also, this has been discussed before though I can't find the thread atm.

It would work, I imagine with hash oil but it would be damn hard to load and that oil is much more viscous than the nicotine juice those e-cigs use so it would probably clog up the chamber real quick.

But if you don't mind risking ruining your e-cig (I dunno how much they cost), you should go for it. Post results here. Try looking around for the other thread. I know it exists but I can't remember if the poster actually tried it or not.

Also, mind the self-incrimination.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:18
Silver Member

Well,i don't think i was incriminating myself,seeing as I don't plan to do this,and I'm not going to do this because of my current legal situation.

I was just wondering if it was possible.

And I'm sure the steps stated in the link i gave could be altered to make the liquid less viscous,or perhaps something other than everclear could be used.

Edit*

Also,in my first post,I mentioned I'm looking into E-Cigs as a possible solution to my deteriorating health and funds.I don't have one yet,sadly.However,when I do acquire one I'm sure my faithful assistant Dank would love to give it a shot.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:54
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bucks View Post
Also,in my first post,I mentioned I'm looking into E-Cigs as a possible solution to my deteriorating health and funds.I don't have one yet,sadly.However,when I do acquire one I'm sure my faithful assistant Dank would love to give it a shot.
But you've posted in the cannabis paraphernalia bit of the forum.

Anyway it would appear that e cigs for cannabis already exist, and Red has heard from Maude that the FDA has it in their sights to ban them.
Old 06-02-2011, 19:29
Silver Member

They already exist?Wow.I figured some aspiring entrepreneur would take up such a project.Any why would the FDA ban them?Apparently they haven't found any long term health problems caused by the e-cig.
Old 06-02-2011, 19:29

22 y/o Male from United States
stickinwoods needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

4bucks, my dog Cooper has been thinking about this for a long time and you just gave Cooper all the motivation he needs to go ahead an try it. Cooper will be buying an e-cig soon, tried posting the link wouldn't let me, ill report back here with pics if anyones interested.
Old 06-02-2011, 20:34

23 y/o Male from United States
Drformanmillz needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
Well, it's midnight on a Saturday. Not that many people are on.

Also, this has been discussed before though I can't find the thread atm.

It would work, I imagine with hash oil but it would be damn hard to load and that oil is much more viscous than the nicotine juice those e-cigs use so it would probably clog up the chamber real quick.

But if you don't mind risking ruining your e-cig (I dunno how much they cost), you should go for it. Post results here. Try looking around for the other thread. I know it exists but I can't remember if the poster actually tried it or not.

Also, mind the self-incrimination.
There was a similar thread but it didn't pertain to THC, it was about JWH-018 and SWIM knows that it is indeed possible with synthetic cannabinoids. However the oil-based THC may prove a problem for SWIY.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:35
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickinwoods View Post
4bucks, my dog Cooper has been thinking about this for a long time and you just gave Cooper all the motivation he needs to go ahead an try it. Cooper will be buying an e-cig soon, tried posting the link wouldn't let me, ill report back here with pics if anyones interested.
Dank is so fucking interested. Please report back with the steps you took to make it happen,what the high was like,how it smoked,etc.Also,Dank thinks you should buy a few spare atomizers,as Dank is sure THC would fuck them up more than liquid nicotine would.But,you never know.

And bring pics!
Old 07-02-2011, 23:00

22 y/o Male from United States
stickinwoods needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Cooper will be making the oil very thin for obvious reasons. He will order a bunch of e-cigs as there cheap from some site. Cooper will post back if all goes as planned.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:06
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
junkbox is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

4bucks, thanks for posting that site, SWIM went to it and decided to give it a try sometime here soon
Old 08-02-2011, 03:49
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

This subject has been kicked around TIMS camp fire some was even attempted with a conventional vape with pour results seems as though there ate many products for this purpose some have dodge reviews the conventional vape made a mess of the oil and the vape
Old 08-02-2011, 04:14
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline

"What's so difficult about just smoking MJ in the conventional way(s)?"
asks Maude.

"Why do there have to be additional toys for achieving the same result as the traditional route(s) when the smell of ganja/hashish/oil is just as prevalent and pungent no matter how cleverly hi-tech the gadget is?"

"Why the attempted disguise for an aroma that is unmistakable?"

Maude says alot sometimes.

Maude has some very good points...
Old 08-02-2011, 15:39
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkbox View Post
4bucks, thanks for posting that site, SWIM went to it and decided to give it a try sometime here soon
That's great!When you get around to it,let us know how it went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
"What's so difficult about just smoking MJ in the conventional way(s)?"
asks Maude.

"Why do there have to be additional toys for achieving the same result as the traditional route(s) when the smell of ganja/hashish/oil is just as prevalent and pungent no matter how cleverly hi-tech the gadget is?"

"Why the attempted disguise for an aroma that is unmistakable?"

Maude says alot sometimes.
Well Maude,whats wrong with a new way to toke?I had this idea the other night,and if Dank was able to,I'm sure he would try it.

Supposedly,the oil will not produce a pungent aroma.My idea was that if you smoked this with an e-cig,it would be very portable and you could toke almost anywhere,instead of freebasing it off of tinfoil.

Is my point made?

Some good suggestions as to the reasons for vaping oil.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:10
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Quote:
My idea was that if you smoked this with an e-cig,it would be very portable and you could toke almost anywhere,instead of freebasing it off of tinfoil.

Is my point made?
Maude just phoned saying that she has to concur with the very agreeable concept of making the whole operation more portable.

"On reflection it's a splendid concept, your Redness. And make sure and tell that young fella. Also tell him not to become too complacent in public places about the smell. Even though it's oil, it still pongs a bit and can alert all kinds of concerned types. It aso needs to be pointed out that E cigs still remain conspicuous because of their novelty factor, and can draw attention to the vaper because of this. Not sure about the US, but that's the way it is in the UK." She said.

Red Hat Harry agrees that the point is made and asks for further updates about the potential for E-cig vaporising of cannabis?

Experience and effects reports would be very welcome and valued, as well as comparisons with the more traditional methods of consumption.

It goes without saying that Maude will be kept informed of course.

No doubt she'll reply.

Last edited by Smeg; 09-02-2011 at 12:00. Reason: Additional again.
Old 09-02-2011, 14:37
Silver Member

Dank thinks that however strong the smell of ganja may be,there may also be a way of negating it.As the recipe for the oil in the link i gave stated,the oil supposedly does not give off a strong aroma.Dank knows it must give off some odor,but there must be a way to negate that.

Hopefully Stickinwood's dog Cooper can solve this.Although instead of buying many e-cigs,buy one e-cig and plenty of spare atomizers,as this is what will be messed up by the thc,not the entire e-cig itself.And,obviously,an 8 dollar e-cig is going to be extremely low quality.I suggest buying a 30-40 dollar e-cig,and spare atomizers at 5-10 dollars each.

Also,the oil could be diluted a bit with flavor concentrates.A link to some of those here.

This could be a potential solution the the oil being too thick,and possibly a solution to the smell!Although,what concerns me is that oil and water don't mix.You'd probably have to stir or shake this stuff together pretty well to get it to mix properly.Get a little dropper bottle,and fill some with oil,some with flavoring.Experiment with different quantities until you find one that is perfect.

Maude's reflections made me smile.

Edit*

Also,congrats on your 420th post Smeg

Last edited by Shampoo; 11-02-2011 at 21:31.
Old 09-02-2011, 15:58
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Thanks, Dank. Yes it must be said that there are some bloody awful E-cigs on the market.Red found the right one. Works great and he has been tobacco free for nearly two years now. Health benefits noticed +++. As mentioned he would be grateful to hear of the more erm... exotic uses proposed. The portability angle sort of clinches it.

Smeg added 41 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Also Red would suggest using some canned air to clean atomizers properly. This method gets rid of alot of the shite that builds up, with the added bonus of extending the life span.

Rotating atomizers every couple of days or so (in conjunction with the above) also adds to their longevity.

Last edited by Smeg; 09-02-2011 at 15:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2011, 17:01
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Earth
Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3

While I can't tell you whether or not it will work in certainty, I wish SWIY luck. I imagine that even the most seasoned potheads would get hit like a train by pure THC extract. If SWIY smokes enough of it SWIY may very well experience something akin to a proper trip.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:10
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeru View Post
While I can't tell you whether or not it will work in certainty, I wish SWIY luck. I imagine that even the most seasoned potheads would get hit like a train by pure THC extract. If SWIY smokes enough of it SWIY may very well experience something akin to a proper trip.
Somehow,i doubt it will cause a "trip".But Dank is sure that the quality of the high will be stupendous,and coupled with great convenience and possible obscurity,this could be amazing.Thanks for the lucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
Thanks, Dank. Yes it must be said that there are some bloody awful E-cigs on the market.Red found the right one. Works great and he has been tobacco free for nearly two years now. Health benefits noticed +++. As mentioned he would be grateful to hear of the more erm... exotic uses proposed. The portability angle sort of clinches it.

Also Red would suggest using some canned air to clean atomizers properly. This method gets rid of alot of the shite that builds up, with the added bonus of extending the life span.

Rotating atomizers every couple of days or so (in conjunction with the above) also adds to their longevity.
Thanks for the idea Smeg.And you're right,you really get what you pay for when you buy things like this,and on the internet in general.

Also!Forgot something!You may need to buy the ego-t tank system and the ego-t atomizer if you buy the riva 510(which i recommend).The tank system is a refillable tank that you can put your own liquids in.As far as i know,cartidges are not refillable so don't go that way!Definite buy the tank system,ive seen videos for it on youtube and it seems to be exactly what Cooper and other pets may need to properly perform this.

This is not exactly the cheapest venture.If money is an issue,don't bother.Dank may be coming on to some money soon,and if he does,he will have it tested either by his brother Smokin,or his friends,Tits McGee and Crash.

However,Dank's money is not a guarantee,and he would probably find it hard to acquire said ingredients,notably marijuana.Dank would be ever so pleased if someone else would try this

Although it is not recommended(by me anyway),you may be able to test this with a lower quality e-cig.Perseverance,intelligence,patience,and a whole lot of extra atomizers will be needed.Good luck.

Edit*

Also,i must stress this should not replace traditional toking methods.It should be more something to use at work,in public,someplace where being discreet is essential.Instead of having to sneak to a discreet location at work,you could sit on a bench and toke to your hearts content,with no fear of being called out.Assuming we can find a way to control the odor.

Edit2*

And whats wrong with having a cool new toy?

Edit3*

Would Tincture possibly work?I've no idea what it's like,as Dank has never made it.But a friend told Dank its essentially a liquid thc.Any more info on this would be appreciated.

Last edited by 4bucks; 12-02-2011 at 04:26.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:26
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Earth
Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3

Quote:
Somehow,i doubt it will cause a "trip".But Dank is sure that the quality of the high will be stupendous,and coupled with great convenience and possible obscurity,this could be amazing.Thanks for the lucks!
SWIY should smoke near to 5 grams to the dome over the period of an hour and then get back to me on how that makes him feel. With little tolerance that amount can take many SWIYs on a semi-cosmic experience. Of course not in the same vein as LSD or other hallucinogens, but it allows SWIYs to experience the psychedelic properties of cannabis, I think. Cannabis in high enough doses can just give a taste of a truly hallucinatory experience
Old 10-02-2011, 02:51
Silver Member

Sadly,Dank cannot partake in this.I believe Dank has already stated this,but he is on probation and therefore cannot test this out.Oh,how he wishes he could.He is still interested in this though,and was wondering if other SWIMmers would like to test it.It seems that a few may be interested enough to give it a try.
Old 11-02-2011, 21:34
Shampoo Shampoo is nu online
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,877, Level: 13 Points: 7,877, Level: 13 Points: 7,877, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Price discussion is allowed regarding paraphernalia. Source discussion however, is not allowed. Links have been removed, along with a number of posts. Please PM me if this is not clear.
Old 13-02-2011, 14:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
oliwog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

this was taken from another forum, where its discussed aswell(uk420)
its really easy to adapt an e cig to become a good vape for bud/hash or honey oil.

"The nicotine cartridge has a small hole in the end that you put in your mouth, when you inhale the airflow id detected, the heating element heats up and heated air then passes through the nicotine cartridge. The nictone is in liquid form and contained in a small plastic container in which sits a fabric soaked in liquid nicotine

With a paper clip push out the plastic insert from the nicotine cartridge

Again with paperclip pull out the nicotine soaked fabric (discard it)

Clean out the small plastic insert to remove all traces of the nicotine (washing out with alcohol works well)

Heat the paperclip in a lighter flame and use the hot end to make small holes in the closed end of the plastic in sert (this aids airflow)

Finely grind some bud and pack loosely into the small insert chamber, place back into the cartridge and inhale

It works!"

Interesting find. Possibly a useful addition to the thread.
Old 13-02-2011, 16:09
Silver Member

Interesting.Someone should test that out.
Old 13-02-2011, 16:32
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Red is interested to know what sort of impact the described method might have on the continuing functionality of the atomizer, and how it compares with conventional E-cig use?

Smeg added 13 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Red asks this because, if atomizers are continually and frequently burning out, it could prove to be a much more expensive and inconvenient method of using cannabis than the tried and trusted ones.

Last edited by Smeg; 13-02-2011 at 16:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2011, 21:00
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
oliwog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

well if you just mean the heat element getting burnt out, it shouldnt really effect it any more than it would if it just had nicotine in it, as long as its not packed down too tight and is loose, they should last just as long as it would normally. they are not very expensive anyway. ive bought one for my girlfriends mum so got to have a good look at how they work and stuff, theres no reason why bud would do the heat element any more harm.
cheap portable and actually quit discreet vapes anyone could easily use in public unoticed.

Share this on:

Tags
e-cigarettes, e-cigs, liquid thc, tetrahydrocannabinol, thc, vaporizing thc

» New Threads
First time using a new source of...
Last post by ianzombie
1 Replies, 2 Views
Dad wants to know how to deal with...
Last post by Lodewijkp
11 Replies, 924 Views
Suboxone and Xanax Positive...
Last post by OpiateFreak