Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 06:41
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
junkbox is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Scramble

Hello there SWIMMERS...

So SWIM has moved all around the U.S. Originally from P.A., she also has lived in C.T., T.X., A.Z., & N.M. SWIM has been a heroin addict through-out her travels, and has become a master of 'cold copping' (trying to buy heroin w/o yet having a connect). So she has seen both black tar heroin, and powdered east coast heroin i.e. stamp bags.

SWIM is in yet another new city, in yet another new state, & where shes at they refer to the dope here as 'scramble' and I have already looked it up before posting this and all i found out is it is highly adultured heroin... SWIM has done scramble about 7 times already. She was wondering if SWIY has an experience with 'scramble'

If so please let me know SWIYs opinion. Any information would be appreciated, but SWIM really wants to know purity level, possible cut agents, health risks, ect.
Again any information, or experiences with scramble -- please share!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:27
Titanium Member

Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.Holly021255 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,768, Level: 6 Points: 1,768, Level: 6 Points: 1,768, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Scramble

Hi SWIjunkbox ,

SWIHolly has spent most of her heroin user-life on the West Coast, but she's made friends with junkies from all over the US, actually the world, and she met a few heroin users from V.A./K.Y. area who talked about "scramble", though SWIH still isn't rly sure what it is exactly. SWIH's friends said it was dope cut with lots of morphine sulfate (MS Contin pills to be exact), but other people have told SWIH that scramble was dope cut with crack. Either way, SWIH's never seen/done it, but good luck to SWINY!
Old 05-02-2011, 17:59
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Scramble is heroin cut with quinine. But like any slang, people may just refer to any heroin as "scramble". It's supposed to be popular in the MD/VA area.

Some people say quinine gives heroin a stronger rush.

I have a thread on the subject on why heroin is cut with quinine, and if true, it is very interesting! At least to me...

Why heroin is cut with quinine?
Old 06-02-2011, 04:20
Silver Member

Thanks much darlingssss

junkbox added 440 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

SWIM is really disappointed with 'scramble'. She does not currently have a heavy habit because she is new to the area, she did a sub taper when she left CT. and now in MD shes thinking that its really not even worth it. Huge shots with LITTLE to NO heroin. And god knows whats really all in these capsules. Thankfully she'll only be here til April, hopefully moving somewhere she can get her hands on some bags again, or even some tar.... but, SWIMS conclusion is fuck some scramble bullshiiit.

junkbox added 11 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

SWIM did get high, a very sleepy type nod. but she also threw up, and now has a very bad headache. Still got a bit of a nod goin on tho too. SWIM looked up quinine and that sounds like what it could be, she still thinks there is alot of other bullshit in those caps. SWIMs sorry to ramble!

Last edited by junkbox; 06-02-2011 at 04:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2011, 04:20
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

You're just getting shit dope, man. It don't matter if it's cut with quinine or lactose, all that matter is the percent of the cut. Try to find new connects. It's not "scramble" itself that is shit, it's just the batches your getting.

When my friend was strung out on dope (in New Orleans), his cousin came down from Baltimore with "scramble" and it was killer. Like .05 shots would damn near knock him out and he had a decent tolerance too. He could usually do .2+ of decent cut dope without even getting much of a high. It took .1 of most raw (uncut) to get him loaded and apart from the rare treat (this AMAZING golden brown sticky almost wet dope) he couldn't get off on a .05 shot. Plus the price of that B-more dope was half (by the gram) than New Orleans dope.

So look around for a new connect.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:52
Silver Member

Thank you SWImp, SWIM has a renewed hope
Old 10-06-2011, 04:18
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United States
urkuh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
You're just getting shit dope, man. It don't matter if it's cut with quinine or lactose, all that matter is the percent of the cut. Try to find new connects. It's not "scramble" itself that is shit, it's just the batches your getting.

When my friend was strung out on dope (in New Orleans), his cousin came down from Baltimore with "scramble" and it was killer. Like .05 shots would damn near knock him out and he had a decent tolerance too. He could usually do .2+ of decent cut dope without even getting much of a high. It took .1 of most raw (uncut) to get him loaded and apart from the rare treat (this AMAZING golden brown sticky almost wet dope) he couldn't get off on a .05 shot. Plus the price of that B-more dope was half (by the gram) than New Orleans dope.

So look around for a new connect.

Definately agree! Try a new contact, scram is all i used to do. I started on it, sold it in pa, & stoped with it... it can range to shity to the best shit around! We always had a consistant contact, who always had the best around the city, but here in there, especially attt the end of the month, before they re-up, where the dope is getting old as well, it tended to be a bit weaker.. but in general, i swore by it.... the rush was intense, but didn't last quite as long. High is nice too... id iv 1 1/2 eggs normall, if it was a different, better mix, just 1, if it was at the end of the month 2... but (for the most part) i was rarely diasppointed... try the west side mainly, i found they had best eggs, while east has best raw. One thing, i found i withdrew harder off it vs. Raw... i heard somewhere that they put B-12 the vitmin in it, which makes it more addicting? I dunno just what i heard. As well, coke can be in as well. This adds to the rush, giving a speedball effect...I dunno bout crack cocaine, but ya never so... i know this is a bit old, but hope i could help. Ihave a lot of experience with it, & if you getting good product from a businessman type supply, you wont be disappointed!
Old 08-08-2011, 16:51

40 y/o Male from United States
dace is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

See if you can find Bmore raw vs scramble. I have had scramble that gave me as good a rush as Philly dope but most of the time it is garbage. I highly doubt it has quinine anymore since that is so hard to obtain and I know dealers that made their own scramble. They buy raw and crush tylenol pm's and benadryl along with talc powder most of the time. You can tell because the tylenol melts under heat and if you let it cool too much before it cools it will start to fall out of the solution.

It has such a good nod because you are booting a bunch of benadyl. The raw is usually on the other side of town than the scramble. I do not want to name places but if scramble is on the left then raw is usually on the right. Raw can be garbage too. The street level raw is cut up to hell. I've found oodles of noodles in it when I had to go to the street when my connect was out. My connect thinks I bring it to my town to sell. That way he doesn't charge me "junky prices". The uncut stepped on raw is blazing. That is what they take and turn one gram in to ten to make scramble or street level raw. It is brown and like a rock.

Best bet though is you have a Philly connect is to take the hour and a half ride. A bundle is less than a gram of good raw but if you don't have a connect above street level then you aren't gonna get the good raw.
Old 08-08-2011, 17:24
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Scramble sounds a lot like "Cheese" in Colorado. It sells cheap, and is introduced to high schools mainly.

When the tar arrives in the States, some hasn't been touched some has. Frequently they liquify the heroin with another water soluble cut and mix it good and let the water evaporate. Really simple, and doubles profit.

"Scramble" hasn't hit my State. Sounds like some wickedly bunk crap. However, if it is the only thing around, which I doubt, people get what they can to avoid W/D's.

salgoud
Old 08-08-2011, 19:11

The scramble in Baltimore is made from brown powder dope. I am pretty sure it is from Mexico whereas Philly, Delaware, NY, and NJ are all South America white powder but the Bmore definitely isn't tar but it isn't white either. It is a brown powder. Actually it is a brown rock that you crush in to powder.
Old 09-08-2011, 16:49
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dace View Post
The scramble in Baltimore is made from brown powder dope. I am pretty sure it is from Mexico whereas Philly, Delaware, NY, and NJ are all South America white powder but the Bmore definitely isn't tar but it isn't white either. It is a brown powder. Actually it is a brown rock that you crush in to powder.

While, I agree it isn't white, I'd hardly say it's brown, I mean I guess it depends on the supply. I've known a few down there, & the average is usually white powder (usually quinine) with tan/beige-ish specks (the dope).
I'm not exactly sure where it's from... but I'm pretty sure it's not from Mexico...
Quite of a few of the guys of told me, it's not. But, I guess it all depends on the connect.
Old 10-08-2011, 17:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by urkuh View Post
While, I agree it isn't white, I'd hardly say it's brown, I mean I guess it depends on the supply. I've known a few down there, & the average is usually white powder (usually quinine) with tan/beige-ish specks (the dope).
I'm not exactly sure where it's from... but I'm pretty sure it's not from Mexico...
Quite of a few of the guys of told me, it's not. But, I guess it all depends on the connect.
I am not talking about scramble. Scramble is the stuff with the brown specks (the dope). I was referring to raw which is what those brown specks are.

Quinine is very difficult to purchase. I would bet any amount of money there is zero quinine in it anymore since it is no longer available OTC.

I am pretty sure it comes from Mexico. If you go to the DEA website it will show you the country of origins for heroin in certain areas. The NE is primarily South America while the south, starting at Maryland on the East Coast is from Mexico.
Old 15-08-2011, 20:06
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dace View Post
I am not talking about scramble. Scramble is the stuff with the brown specks (the dope). I was referring to raw which is what those brown specks are.

Quinine is very difficult to purchase. I would bet any amount of money there is zero quinine in it anymore since it is no longer available OTC.

I am pretty sure it comes from Mexico. If you go to the DEA website it will show you the country of origins for heroin in certain areas. The NE is primarily South America while the south, starting at Maryland on the East Coast is from Mexico.
gotcha, Sorry for the misunderstanding! lol, I know the specs are dope in scram, hehe. While I do agree, that their probably isn't the same amount of quinine in, like their use to be.. At least for most suppliers, they at least put some in. I mean, that's what makes scramble so popular... quinine gives it the more intense rush. There are definitely ways to get it... Just like their are ways to get heroin...
I'm just basing this on, history. I used to have a number of "friends" down there, & I got to be close with some. I guess, it just depends who it get it from...

As well, I'm pretty sure that the origins of the heroin, vary from supplier... I thought Mexcian heroin, was mainly black tar, but whatever. I'm sure a percentage of it comes from there, just like other places. I know, when I got the stuff, we got stuff that was from south america. I'm not disagreeing with you, whatsoever. I was just adding some input
Old 15-08-2011, 23:00

you are right because some of them guys get their stuff from New York and New York is for the most part South American dope. Hopefully it stays that way. That Mexican tar is cut with some of the nastiest stuff there is plus you can not tell if it is good or not until you do it and from what I have read it is either really good or really bunk. I had a friend that was getting drugs to sell from these Mexicans and they would give him tar to do and it was pretty good but when you missed it would leave the nastiest marks and bruises I have ever seen in my life.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:11

Male from United States
B.K. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Please don't ask how he knows this, but my pet basset hound Arnold is very familiar with scramble, in fact it has been his DOC for his using life. Scramble is the type of heroin most often found in the Baltimore area.
There dope is marketed in two different styles: "Raw", which is darker colored (usually a dark brown), less cut, sold in smaller quantities (generally tiny glass vials or "nickel-rock" size crack zip-locs), more expensive and ostensibly "purer" and stronger; and "Scramble", which is generally a white or off white powder with darker colored chunks, less expensive and almost always sold in gelatin capsules of varying sizes.
Sniffers usually prefer "raw" if they can afford it. Shooters, almost to a one, go for "scramble", though in a pinch either one will do for most users. Arnold has never met anyone there who smokes H. Dope in this area generally comes straight in through the local port, or is brought down by gang runners from NYC. Back when he was much more closely involved with the game, Arnold T. Basset observed that the most commonly used cuts for scramble were known as "B's and Q's", for bonita and quinine. What's being used today is anybody's guess...
If one's experiences with scramble have been less than satisfactory, it is because one has been getting bad scramble from the wrong people, plain and simple. Scramble has been the most popular form of dope in Baltimore for 35+ years, and will certainly hold its own against any H on the East Coast of the U.S. Many are put off because of the seemingly large quantity of powder received for such a comparatively small price, but it's really just what the market will allow for in an economically depressed area that has been literally swimming in dope since the 1960's (Arnold remembers the days of 2 for a dollar pills in the early seventies, and sighs...).

Share this on:

Tags
baltimore, buying heroin, dope, dope cut with quinine, drug, drug info, drugs, drugs-forum, east coast, heroin, heroin caps, heroine, making heroin, new york, quinine, stamp bags