Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 00:23

27 y/o Male from Canada
lafitte504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
snorting 30mg Hydromorphone

swim would like to know if theres a secret to crushing up the extreamly hard balls that are in Hydromorphone or should swim just sallow the ball instead of snorting them??? swim would like to not take the whole thing
Old 04-02-2011, 18:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
Archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: snorting 30mg Hydromorphone

A mortar and pestle works on ANYTHING, And is a great investment for the pill consumer.
Old 04-02-2011, 19:39

27 y/o Male from Canada
lafitte504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

swim has no money for one any other ideas how to crush these rock hard balls
Old 04-02-2011, 19:47
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

take a glass plate or glass dish or similar and pour all the balls into the center of it. Scrape them into a pile with a plastic credit card or razor blade or similar. Take a metal spoon and use the bottom of it to crush the beads. Press down on them and rock the spoon back and forth. Be careful not to let any beads shoot off the plate. You're going to have to re-scrape them into a pile several times but after a few goes at it, you'll have a pile of fine powder. Now chop that up with your razor blade or credit card and make them into lines.

edit

another technique that is less messy is to take a shot glass, pour the beads into it, and crush them with the bottom of a screwdriver handle or similar insturment. That way you won't risk having the balls shoot off the plate.

Or pour the balls into a thick sheet of paper and fold in half so the balls are in the crease. Now fold the edges and take something heavy like a paperweight or a hammer and smash the balls up. Be careful not to tear the paper.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Useful information!

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 04-02-2011 at 19:51. Reason: edit
Old 04-02-2011, 19:52
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
junkbox is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1

when SWIM is crushing up pills to snort, she will usually just place a dollar bill over top and then run a lighter or something over top until all is crushed. She said it works for her!
Old 04-02-2011, 22:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
Archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

Try placing the beads in between 2 sheets of pape, or fold a piece of paper in half, then roll over it with a rolling pin or any other smooth hard object. Then just fennel the powder off the paper.
Old 14-02-2011, 00:01
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Hello ther!!!

Them gets RX'd 3 x 80mg oxy + 10mg ir's (3 of them) monthly - legit pain.

A friend is willing to trade 1 x 30mg dilly as you have asked about for 3 x 10mg ir's and it is happening tomorrow so them will have the same problem you have now.

The solutions provide here are fairly good. From personal real life people that use these on a daily basis putting the contents in a shot glass and slowly slowly carefully crushing them and take your sweet time. The reward is well worth it. Take it easy. Slow.

As a firm believer of strictly swallowing anything the bioavailability is low when swallowed. This means that if you take 30mg only a smaller MG amount is being delivered to your body and if you IV it all or most is.

It depends on your personal daily intake and moreso ...

Them never judges so do as you will. I am against IV, if you can get away with IV occasionally go or it. But after losing a long time childhood friend and meeting people daily that have sold their parents wedding rings for a 30mg ....

Them here will be experimenting this week and will split the contents of 1 30mg into 3 piles and eat them in a small yogurt. Then the next day crush and
intra-nasal / snort , and a conclusion should be had by 4 days from today. Feb 14th or so.

Again,

30mg of these big boys hydromorphs = 120 mg Oxycodone
( approx so keep this in mind )

pm me for updates!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafitte504 View Post
swim would like to know if theres a secret to crushing up the extreamly hard balls that are in Hydromorphone or should swim just sallow the ball instead of snorting them??? swim would like to not take the whole thing
Pain Hurts added 10 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Hurts View Post
Hello ther!!!

Them gets RX'd 3 x 80mg oxy + 10mg ir's (3 of them) monthly - legit pain.

A friend is willing to trade 1 x 30mg dilly as you have asked about for 3 x 10mg ir's and it is happening tomorrow so them will have the same problem you have now.

The solutions provide here are fairly good. From personal real life people that use these on a daily basis putting the contents in a shot glass and slowly slowly carefully crushing them and take your sweet time. The reward is well worth it. Take it easy. Slow.

As a firm believer of strictly swallowing anything the bioavailability is low when swallowed. This means that if you take 30mg only a smaller MG amount is being delivered to your body and if you IV it all or most is.

It depends on your personal daily intake and moreso ...

Them never judges so do as you will. I am against IV, if you can get away with IV occasionally go or it. But after losing a long time childhood friend and meeting people daily that have sold their parents wedding rings for a 30mg ....

Them here will be experimenting this week and will split the contents of 1 30mg into 3 piles and eat them in a small yogurt. Then the next day crush and
intra-nasal / snort , and a conclusion should be had by 4 days from today. Feb 14th or so.

Again,

30mg of these big boys hydromorphs = 120 mg Oxycodone
( approx so keep this in mind )

pm me for updates!!
Correction = lost friend did not die !! ... he was cut off from stealing from me and not paying back and not even saying sorry, 5+ months ago.

Last edited by Pain Hurts; 14-02-2011 at 00:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-09-2011, 07:40

Male from Canada
scottd420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

What you can do is go to your local pharmacy and go to the accessories by the little trays (dosetts) that you see older folks with and look for a pill crusher. It's like a screw on mortar & pestle. Here they are $8.99. Some places are cheaper than others. Best investment ever...go check it out. Since you're Canadian, go to Shoppers and ask if they have "Pill crushers". If they ask why, just say you can't swallow whole tablets, say it makes you gag or something. Do it up and let us know how it goes.

Check 'em out on google images, there should be a red one like the ones I am talking about.

P.S They last forever if you take care of them, and they even hold pills or beads in the bottom compartments. Look 'em up on the net.
Old 29-09-2011, 19:41

23 y/o Male from Canada
Lavalamp91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

If you can't afford a pill crusher (they do work great though, if you can scrounge up the money), then just use a glass bowl and a spoon. Where I live Hydromorph Contin is basically all you can get, and that's what I always do, and it works great. You can use two spoons, but I find the beads have a tendency to pop out, and you end up losing a bit of the hydro. The bowl and spoon method really does work very well. That's what I'd do if I were you.

Andrew

PS: If you do crush them up and snort it, don't do the entire pill unless you have a very high tolerance.

Share this on:

Tags
dilaudid, drugs, drugs-forum, hydromorph contin, hydromorphone, hyrdromorphone, insufflating, iv hydromorphone, morphine, oxycontin, oxycontin op, pill crusher, snorting, snorting drugs, snorting hydromorphone, snorting oxycontin