Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

The euphoric body Physical sides of drug use.

Old 01-02-2011, 16:41

Male from United States
Tikiboss should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Anti Pupil Dialation

Someone I just met asked me to ask the forum:

Quote:
I take quite a few RC's

I have found that the ones I enjoy the most, make my Pupils very small
or make my pupils very large

My GF checks my eyes on occasion and would love to be able to not let her figure out whats the deal

Any Advise on tips on

1. getting small pupils to normal size

2. getting large pupils to normal size

im open to:
eye Exercises?
Medication?
Cremes?
other Drugs?
Eye Drops?
ect...

Thanks

Post Quality Evaluations:
please do not self-incriminate. Re-read the rules before you post again.

Last edited by Gradient; 09-02-2011 at 22:03. Reason: si
Old 05-02-2011, 17:12
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%
Re: Anti Pupil Dialation

nope, nothing that can be done safely. Using eye-drops to alter pupil dilation is not going to be good in the long term.

Why is this even a concern?
Old 05-02-2011, 17:17
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

They use eye drops with homatropine in them to dilate pupils for eye procedures. They aren't available outside of a doctors office though, as far as I know.

Bright light will make your pupils constrict and darkness will make them dilate.

Post Quality Evaluations:
if drugs alter the pupil then no light or darkness can change that.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 05-02-2011 at 17:18. Reason: add
Old 09-02-2011, 22:03
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

One could attempt to make eye drops. Sterility is important here. Atropine can be obtained from some nightshades, that will dilate the pupils. B2 may constrict pupils. Chronically doing either of these is likely very bad for eyesight.

Why would one want to do this?

If one does make home made eye drops keeping the solutions sterile is very important. Eye infections can be nasty and if severe enough can lead to blindness.
Old 10-02-2011, 00:04
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from United States
rawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumrawbeer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 3,431, Level: 8 Points: 3,431, Level: 8 Points: 3,431, Level: 8
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

I assume you're worried about people noticing the dilation/contraction, right? Cause otherwise, who cares?

The classic remedy is sunglasses but at night they just make you even more conspicuous.

I know you could fix this problem with custom contact lenses but $$$$$! It won't be cheap and they may just draw more attention to you also.

And don't worry about those awkward late-night purchases from gas stations and stuff - those clerks couldn't care less. They deal with so many drunk and drugged up people that as long as you don't rob them, cause a scene or expel any bodily fluid that they'll have to clean up, you probably qualify as a Good Customer.

As for cops and your parents - well, just do your best to avoid them.
Old 12-02-2011, 00:03
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Maybe the use of opiates but that could be dangerous mixing so try them first on thier own.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:55
Banned

27 y/o Male from United States
Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.

Well since you're open to medications...

Any cholinergic - choline for example (a common dietary supplement) can produce pupil constriction (miosis). Conversely any anti-cholinergic will do the opposite and produce mydriasis (dilation), Atropine for example as SWIJasim mentioned. Opioids also all produce miosis.

In terms of other prescription medications, mirtazapine and trazodone both produce a degree of miosis. SWIM has personally experienced this on Mirtazapine, it makes his eyes quite beady and evil looking the pupils get so small sometimes.

Anti-psychotics like olanzapine, haloperidol and quetiapine all produce mioses as well.

As for pupil dilation, anti-cholinergics, serotonergics (SSRIs, SNRIs, 5-HTP, Tryptophan included), and stimulants will all produce that.

Now just because SWIM listed all those things doesn't mean they should be tried, as producing an exact pupiliary diameter on a regular basis through means of medication and supplementation in order to hide ongoing drug abuse really is rather impossible and a somewhat silly waste of effort!

Last edited by Roads; 15-02-2011 at 07:02.

Share this on:

Tags
dilated pupils, drug, drugs, eye drops, homatropine, mirtazapine, opiate, pain pills, pupil constriction, pupil dilation, pupil size, remeron, trazodone, zyprexa