Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Tramadol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-01-2011, 05:19
Banned

Male from United States
Dave2770 should review received reputation comments.
Best Opiate?

Forum, this thread is one some of you might disagree on, but please just continue reading.

Tramadol for my friend has been a godsend. My friend would take 150mg 3 times a week, and sometimes, would stop taking it for a week, and then take 300mg at once, and he honestly believed it was the greatest drug ever.

He had ADD, but never really did anything about it, never went to get any medication for it.

Coming home from school, tired, depressed, exhausted, he would take Tramadols, and suddenly would realize, that all his negativity, all his sense of hopelessness was pure lies and fake. With 150mg in his system, he would feel stimulated, euphoria, and most importantly, he had a positive outlook on his future life.

Homework which he never did, he found that he could perfectly do. In fact, he hated to do easy homework, he loved writing essays while on them, because he could write essays very slowly, taking all his time to make it essentially perfect.

He would take 150mg at around 3:30, and his body being used to receiving the drug, as soon as he consumed it and sat down to use the computer, his mind would instantly initiate the effects.

Without the dosage, he would feel sad, left out, hopeless.

Swim knows that his mind has been compromised and messed up totally. Swim has always been a free thinker, a thinker that always over thinks, over analyzes. All these dialogues, thoughts, worries, brought him to a point of endless distraction and fake, negative beliefs about his outside world.

Swim always hung out with just 1 of his best friends, thinking that no one liked him.

On Trams, when he consumed them, he suddenly wondered how he was actually not only known by his whole division in high school, but that he was completely popular and known/loved by everybody. He would always stay away from the most popular kids in school, yet, these popular kids always welcomed him dearly into their "Illuminati" circle in school, with control over everyone else. Swim on 150mg, knew that he was actually at the top, but his thoughts forced him at the bottom.

Swim realized how his attitudes, and parents had kept him in that state.

Swim always thought girls don't like him sober, with 150mg trams, swim once again immeadiately realized how pathetic he was, and realized just how many girls actually did like him and enjoyed being with him.(all of them which swim WANTED to be around with)

Swim came to realize that he was an introvert of mass proportions. He always kept to himself, thus all his negativity about the world, a defense mechanism of sorts.

Swim would dome 150mg, at 3:30, and feel the effects strongly until the next day. The euphoria is what made him realize the next day that he was still high off Trams.

The warm feeling around him, the love for everyone around. It lasted him for a long time.

Swim came around to 20 Oxy's once. He definately got higher than Trams thats for sure, but the high was only pronounced in a really warm, blanketty feeling, and a major euphoria that only lasted at most, an hour.

With Trams, take that hour and multiply it by 15.

All in all, Trams for my friend were truly a legendary drug. He doesn't have supply for them anymore sadly, but while he had them, man, they thought him so much. He discovered so many positives which he always purposely overlooked until it became automatic.

One thing he is somewhat happy of is the fact that all his thinking/analyzing, have made him into a body language/voice tone/expression/hidden meaning in words reading monster. He can basically read everyone head to toe, what they mean when they talk, how they feel, their emotions, their past, their future. One look at their face is an instant decoding. He knows this isn't a delusion, it's actually quite real, and he discovered these techniques are proven science. It's good that only he can read everyone, it would be an unfriendly world if everyone could see through each other.

But sorry for the long read, just wanted to point out that Tramadol is the greatest opiate/drug swim has ever used.
Old 26-01-2011, 05:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Finland
FinnishPharmer is captain of the psychonauts.FinnishPharmer is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 430, Level: 3 Points: 430, Level: 3 Points: 430, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Best Opiate?

Swim has dabbled in opiates on an off for a bit and would like to know why swiy thinks tramadol is the best? Specifically, what subjective effects made it better then say, oxycodone? Swim would appreciate this
Old 26-01-2011, 05:56
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2

While there are several people on this board that will definitely disagree about Tramadol being the "best opioid", SWIM can sympathize with this statement.

SWIM is on to the heavy stuff now (long-acting morphine, roxicodone, etc.), so at this point, Tramadol is almost nothing to him.

However, back in the day, Tramadol was the very first opioid he ever took. The first time he took it was absolutely amazing. The effects lasted at least 12 hours if not more. For a few years, SWIM used only Tramadol, and he also thought it was the greatest drug in the world.

But that was all before he got a taste of Vicodin for the first time. Ever since then, the Tramadol started to seem weaker and weaker. And now, compared to SWIM's regular morphine & oxy, tramadol does nothing.

So SWIM would encourage SWIY to stick to ONLY the tramadol if he is enjoying it so much. It is also a mildly potent anti-depressant, one with an immediate AD effect, not like Prozac, etc. where you have to take it for 2 weeks or so before feeling any effects.

If SWIY ever goes on and experiments any more with oxycodone, hydrocodone, or stronger... then, although, SWIY has already said that he tried oxy briefly and still prefers tramadol, beware that with any more extensive use of stonger opiates, the tramadol will completely lose its magic.
Old 26-01-2011, 06:10
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

my cat says he goes hydromorphone in the form of hydromorph contins all the way. though he would piss on a pile of it if there were no way to inject it. He also likes his 8mg dilaudids. He can abuse the ROA but not really the mg amount since he is in PM and gets random pill counts every now and then. Kittie says he still remembers his tramadol days though.......fun stuff, however just doesn't pack the punch of dilaudid...in kittys case anyways.
Old 26-01-2011, 06:13
Banned

Male from United States

For Swim, Oxycodones only provided a lingering body high and a initiial euphoria lasting only an hour at most at a dose of 20mg.

Tramadol had a euphoria rating of 7, however, it lasted for sooo long.

And Tramadol's main powerful, pronounced effect was the positive outlook. No matter how much you tried to be negative, negative about the future, you couldn't, every possibility for the future was positvie, exactly how I know will happen as I am sleeping.

Tramadol is great

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great comparison using duration and effects!
Old 26-01-2011, 06:27

Male from Finland
FinnishPharmer is captain of the psychonauts.FinnishPharmer is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2770 View Post
For Swim, Oxycodones only provided a lingering body high and a initiial euphoria lasting only an hour at most at a dose of 20mg.

Tramadol had a euphoria rating of 7, however, it lasted for sooo long.

And Tramadol's main powerful, pronounced effect was the positive outlook. No matter how much you tried to be negative, negative about the future, you couldn't, every possibility for the future was positvie, exactly how I know will happen as I am sleeping.

Tramadol is great
Sounds like another one for the to-do list for swim! that was exactly what swim was looking for, that drawn-out euphoria with the sense that all things are good in the world. Swim got that from MDMA and coke, but tramadol sounds like a much easier way to end an evening for a chronic insomniac.
Old 26-01-2011, 06:36
Banned

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnishPharmer View Post
Sounds like another one for the to-do list for swim! that was exactly what swim was looking for, that drawn-out euphoria with the sense that all things are good in the world. Swim got that from MDMA and coke, but tramadol sounds like a much easier way to end an evening for a chronic insomniac.
Indeed. Isn't that what all swimmers look for? Sure swim can hit cannabis, but that is momentary. Adderals euphoria is fake. It makes swim someone he clearly isn't, albeit the focus factor is a plus.

With Tramadol, positive outlook is the main factor. It makes one comfortable, super comfortable. Knowing that all will be good, and that all good can be found.

Tramadol's actually kept swim from falling into sleep, however, they would make swim enter like a super meditative state as he was trying to fall asleep.

With trams, swim couldnt sleep at all for school, only slept for 1 hour of the the 8, but that meditative state made him gain all his sleep and more. He woke up all the time incredibly awake and refreshed.

Tramadol is truly a uniquely great drug.

When swim consumes drugs, it is to feel comfortable, relaxed, and just all around feeling good about everything.

Tramadols are the only ones that do this, and last superbly wrong.

The best indeed. Take all your Heroin and Dilaudids. Enjoy the few minutes it really lasts as you become addicted. kill your veins, poke your skin, enjoy that hour, but with Trams, if you did not push yourself so far, you would get exactly what you are really looking for. To function normally and better as if you are on Heroin and speed at the same time, but yet not dumb, rather active and alert.
Old 26-01-2011, 21:55

Male from Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2770 View Post
Adderals euphoria is fake. It makes swim someone he clearly isn't
Well put! Swim is know realizing this as he has lost some of his friends when he takes adderal. It makes him over-confident and a megalomaniac. Tramadol is the ideal drug for swim if it effects him as it effects swiy, he'll probably speed it up with a pinch of dextroamphetamine if he takes it during the day.
Old 26-01-2011, 22:49
Silver Member

Female from United States
Sassy88 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My pet ferret totally agrees. while she has dabbled in other opiates, she always goes back to tramadol. Like an old lover. While codeine, oxys and hydrocodone all have their place, she finds trams provide the best overall combo of energy, pain relif and subtle euphoria tthat almost lasts all day. Its staying power is definitely a positive

However, she agrees that once stronger opiates are used trams seem to lose their effect
Old 27-01-2011, 20:16
Palladium Member

35 y/o Female from United Kingdom
beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.
Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6

SWIM can't help noticing that SWI-Dave2770 only mentioned briefly experimenting with Oxy's in comparison with his experiences using tramadol and would like to know if he actually has much knowledge of other opiates to compare too?
SWIM isn't meaning to be snide or nasty asking this, it's just she seriously wonders. SWIM's first encounter with opiates was through tramadol use and in fact a lot of drug-forum users appear to have started their opiate journeys via tramadol. It's just that not many of us would argue that it's the best opiate ...

SWIM will say this though: Although she disagrees wholeheartedly that it's the best opiate herself, she certainly can sympathise with Dave2770's argument to it being so, but that is why she wonders whether he has much else to compare it too.
Funny enough, Oxy's were the 2nd opiate/opioid that SWIM used after tramadol and because she was having such a love affair with the trammies at the time she also wasn't overly enamoured with Oxycodone ... she had no idea of the comparative strength of the two drugs at the time ...
It was only when SWIM went on to try both diamorphine and morphine sulphate that she realised there were potentially 'better' opiates out there then just tramadol.
So please understand that SWIM isn't trying to belittle SWIY by questioning SWIY's experience/knowledge of other opiates, SWIM genuinely wonders if SWIY has ever had the opportunity to try morphine for example ...

Assuming SWIY has tried all available types of opiates out there then and genuinely prefers tramadol, SWIM would like to offer up a theory as to why that might be (also the reasons she liked tramadol):
Tramadol differs from other opioids in that it has qualities similar to SSRI-anti-depressant medication as well as pain-killing/opiate-esque qualities. This would be an explanation for the mood-lift that SWIY felt after using the drug. SWIM also benefitted from those qualities. Whereas a prescribed anti-depressant takes two weeks to kick in and begin working, tramadol can achieve the same effect in less than an hour! I believe in the USA tramadol (or Ultram) is prescribed for anti-depression in some cases.
SWIM wishes that were the case in the UK: she has suffered with clinical depression for almost 15 years and has been prescribed most anti-depressants at some point. None of them have worked: in fact most have the opposite effect they're supposed too, SWIM has even been suicidal whilst on SSRI meds. Tramadol on the other hand has been a godsend to SWIM: as little as 50mg can help lift her mood and not only does it help her cope with periods of depression but it relaxes her, enabling her to overcome social phobia/nerves, boosting her self-confidence, etc.
SWIM found that she quickly developed a tolerance to tramadol as an opiate (esp when she began taking stronger ones such as morphine), and it basically became defunct for it's original purpose of creating a euphoric, recreational high in SWIM, but she continued to use it in conjuction with other opiates as an anti-depressant. For some reason that part of the drug she didn't build a tolerance too so just taking 100mg tramadol daily would be enough to control her mood and help her deal with her nerves.
In this sense tramadol is certainly an important medication and different from other opiates. As far as creating a euphoric 'high' though SWIM would argue nothing beats morphine!!

Good point about usage of other substances and good point about the SSRI properties of Tramadol.
Old 28-01-2011, 21:51
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10

Clover has asked me to share his thoughts on the matter. One thing that has not been mentioned (and is a big lure for Clover) is that unlike other opiates tramadol seems to have a ceiling dosage. Clover tells me that after tolerance as increased and dose has increased to a certain point, one can't really go much further. For Clover this point is reached when increasing the dose does not add to the high, but only to negative side effects like increased headaches. Clover says that for him this is around 600-700mg. I believe this may be in part because tramadol is a prodrug.

Clover likes this aspect of tramadol because (as a former heroin addict) it allows Clover to have some amount of control over his addiction even at times when using other opiates he would not. Reaching that ceiling dosage is a signal to Clover that he needs to seriously consider his usage and start working hard to bring it back under control.

** Please note that 600mg of tramadol is a VERY high dose. Clover had a massive tolerance developed over a couple of years of daily use. Doses of tramadol that high put one at high risk for seizures.

thanks for pointing out the seizure issue with high dosage
Old 29-01-2011, 05:32

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Cheekum is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

AFOASFMS used to love Tramadol. When he first started taking it he too felt that euphoria and feeling of well being and confidence. Unfortunately after a while AFOASFMS started to develop a tolerance to Tramadol and found he was having to take stupid amounts of the stuff to get the same results. Although taking it for legitimate reasons he never stuck to the prescribed dose.

One afternoon whilst visiting his pain clinic they changed his drug to oxycodone and true to form it was nothing like the experience he had on Tramadol. This is mainly because most oxycodone these days are slow release tablets and therefore won't provide a rush or feeling of euphoria. They'll more likely cause dry mouth and excess phlegm. AFOASFMS was disappointed by this to say the least so returned back to the pain clinic and claimed he was having several of the common side affects and could hae be moved to an alternative drug.

What a wise move that was. The doctor offered him Fentanyl patches and Fentanyl lozenges to take for break through pain. AFOASFMS loved his 'Percopops' the gave him confidence energy and a feeling never experienced from Tramadol, DF118's or any other opiate medication. Of course the problem with opiate based meds is developing tolerance and this happened to AFOASFMS and subsequently he is now on 1600 microgram lollipops nearly every 20 minutes ( QDS - 4 per day is the recommended dosage )

I can confidently bet my house that he would say the best LEGAL opiate medication is Fentanyl.

Cheekum added 20 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beena View Post
SWIM
It was only when SWIM went on to try both diamorphine and morphine sulphate that she realised there were potentially 'better' opiates out there then just tramadol.
When you consider that Diamorphine is the exact chemical formula for Heroin. Can there be a better opiate for effect ?
The damage it causes obviously destroys lives, veins, mental health not to mention puts a massive strain on an already underfunded NHS in the UK though is undeniable.

This thread is extremely subjective and I reckon it's almost impossible to reach a definitive conclusion.

Last edited by Cheekum; 29-01-2011 at 05:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-01-2011, 07:09
cra$h cra$h is nu online
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

wow, no one's flat out said that heroin's as good as it gets, yet thats what everyone ends their run on. For swim, a good shot of some clean dope and he gets everything he's needed in life.
Old 09-02-2011, 13:46
Titanium Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.
Points: 517, Level: 3 Points: 517, Level: 3 Points: 517, Level: 3

Heroin has the most 'bang per buck' and it's up there - Dipipanone & Dextromoramide a much nicer - people who have seen & done them all say ketobemidone IV is the best of all (I assume NMDA activity is behind it) although I like the look of the new generation of mixed mu/delta agonists.

The other mixed type that can be nice is the mu/DRI or mu/SRI class. Tramadol was mentioned but it needs more whoomfhhh IMHO. Is desmethyl tramadol nicer? Tilidine has a very good reputation in Germany (it's a prodrug - nortilidine is the active compound & see the similarity in structure between it & the Ritalin analog Levophacetoperane... A speedball all in one.
Old 24-02-2011, 19:59

donnie72191 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

man that takes a certain white boy back, back in high school this white boy had alotta tramadol, he recalls passing out during iron man because he was on 300mg! nowadays, however, he tries to stay away from opiates, cause theyre too pricy for him
Old 22-03-2011, 02:32

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Cheekum is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

I think I wrote the AFOASFMS did

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
wow, no one's flat out said that heroin's as good as it gets, yet thats what everyone ends their run on. For swim, a good shot of some clean dope and he gets everything he's needed in life.
I most certainly don't mean to offend, in the post above yours I put :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekum View Post
When you consider that Diamorphine (Diacetylmorphine) is the exact chemical formula for Heroin. Can there be a better opiate for effect ?
The damage it causes obviously destroys lives, veins, mental health not to mention puts a massive strain on an already underfunded NHS in the UK though is undeniable.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:36
Banned

Male from United States
SlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way up

Last edited by SlightlyBitter; 15-08-2012 at 23:47.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:49
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

just to add swim was Rx'd 200mg Tramadols tablets - 1 every 12 hours and they did absolutely nothing to relieve pain. Nothing what so ever.

Swim got severely ill, look up the negative side effects here; swim got most of them. And felt like that for 2 days. Returned to the docs office un-announced, yelled at the receptionist, and politely told her to shove them.

ps. this is the same doc that sent swim for a X-ray of the spine (which has severe Scoliosis) and his report and conclusion was - literally "there seems to be nothing wrong with it"

Stay away. Fast.
Old 29-03-2011, 14:43
Silver Member

Male from Spain
RoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,338, Level: 8 Points: 3,338, Level: 8 Points: 3,338, Level: 8
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Well Robo hasn't done any of the strong opiates like oxycodone or hydrocodone but has tried opium, codeine and tramadol.

For him, the best of the 3, overall is opium of course.He has only used it sublingually and orally and it's downside is the lack of a "rush".The high takes a long time to sert in and it's very gradual.

In terms of rush, codeine is the best hands down.A CWE on 30 500/30/8 T1s on an empty stomach is the most intense rush Robo's ever felt, althought it is short lived and it leaves him wanting more...

Robo
Old 08-04-2011, 00:49

TheBlueBus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Chuck the cat started taking tramadol when he was 15 years old. Originally, he started doing this because he ran out of oxy (his usual dosage was 80mg).

Chuck likes tramadol, but he just doesn't consider it worthwhile anymore. After having smoked heroin low grade opiods just CAN'T compare.

The only way Chuck finds tramadol enjoyable anymore is at dosages of 600mg with 10-20mg of Cyclobenzaprine thrown in there as well.

Although he will concede that when he was still smoking dope tramadol was the only thing that kept him functional if he was out.
Old 14-04-2011, 00:17
Silver Member

Female from United States
ray_ro333 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2

Swim could agree in saying that tramadol isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. But then again, she hasn't been on opiates for many months. The thing, she says, about tramadol is that there isn't really a "rush" for her, instead it comes on slow but stays steady and lasts far longer than hydros or oxys ever have for her. Yet, the feeling isn't euphoric for her, instead it's more of a dulling numbing tiring feeling that just makes her want to sleep. She says it's decent for a dull buzz but she much prefers her oxys and hydros to tramadol.
Old 28-04-2011, 16:49

28 y/o Male from Slovakia
Tabun needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

tramadol itself is weak opiod agonist,but has SNRi activity.this is why many people enjoy tramadol abuse.
but for severe acute pain,tramadol is a joke
for chronic pain it seems ok
Old 28-04-2011, 17:10
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Theres only One - Opium

never had it but reading about it all-Opium would be the only one swim would take every day bar Heroin of Course.
Old 28-04-2011, 17:14
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
m.swinehart81 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4

Heroin hands down is the best! Nothing really compares...
Old 28-04-2011, 17:39
Silver Member

62 y/o Male from United States
Der Alte Kreiger is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Having first tried Tramadol after nearly a half century of opiate use maybe my experience is different. But I will say that it is without reservation the least impressive drug experience I have ever had on a supposed opiate yet. I know for a fact they are the only opiate I have ever given away, they just made me feel nasty.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, ketobemidone, opiate, opiate tolerance, opiates, opium, over the counter drug, pharmaceutical, tilidine, tolerance, tramadol, tramadol opiate