Notices

Old 18-01-2006, 00:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

PooSniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pseudoephedrine and Adderall

Pseudoephedrine and Adderall

Swim was experimenting during a Speed run and had heard that Pseudoephedrine is a stimulant however not as strong as ephedrine. Swim had popped one Pseudoephedrine pill. (not really sure how many milligrams, It was a small red pill that sometimes had NS printed on the top of the pill). This happened a long time ago (weeks ago) when Swim first found out it was a stimulant and Swim felt a burst of energy that was similar to caffeine but, also very different. So, During Swim's Speed run Swim popped one of the same Pseudoephedrine pills as before (This was after doing around 30mgs of Adderall).
Now here's Swims question: a while after Swim popped the Pseudoephedrine pill Swim started to feel a little more energetic then a normal Adderall high (which can be very speedy however Swim hardly ever wants to dance the night away on Adderall). Swim also noticed a new Tingling euphoria along with the normal woozy euphoria caused from the Adderall. Was this a made up effect that Swim thought was happening to Swim or did Pseudoephedrine really make Swims high better?
Old 18-01-2006, 00:45

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
Sounds like placebo effects to me, pseudoephedrine would just add to stimulation, not the euphoria, which would also just increase side effects.
Old 18-01-2006, 08:05

PooSniper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Let me rephrase a bit lol

Somewhat unimportant personal Adderall and Pseudoephedrine experience background:

<><><><[[ Yea, but when Swim took the Pseudoephedrine for the first time without any other drugs; I did feel what seemed like tingly slight/moderate euphoria (depending on your view of euphoria). Also Swim got a seemingly different type of energy boost that was a lot like caffeine because it sort of made Swim bounce off the walls a bit, which is unlike Adderall.

Adderall gives you more of a mushy or woozy euphoria, kind of like if you got caught red handed doing something really, really bad and embarrassing by your parents when you are a kid; Immediately your legs and arms turn to Jell-O and your body pumps you full of adrenaline. Adderall is like this except you find the Jell-O effect extremely pleasurable and all the feelings of guilt turn into confidence and a feeling of power (at least while in public places, or places with people). This is followed by a rapid increase in focus, deep thought and Ideas (You can literally keep yourself entertained on Adderall for a very long time just by thinking to yourself and daydreaming). Adderall also causes you to think that every decision you make that is important, is the right choice (and makes you think about it a lot too).]]><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, Swim asks you guys is it possible that the tingly caffeine like stimulation of Pseudoephedrine (which for all intents and purposes isn't necessarily even real euphoria).
Could make the woozy, almost downer, yet still highly stimulant euphoria or high from Adderall feel better or more enjoyable (or perhaps more euphoric) by adding the different "bouncing off the walls" type of energy?

Now most of you will look at Swim like Swim's the kind of idiot that downs like 6 Pseudoephedrine pills to get high (and probably throws up). That's not really the point of the question. Swims question is more like asking if drinking some coffee while high on Adderall will make the Adderall high feel better. However Swims asking about Pseudoephedrine because it is slightly different from Caffeine and Swim personally seems to have a slight tingly feeling in his/her limbs and a burst of caffeine type energy when Swim has taken as little as one pill. Swim also enjoys that feeling a bit more then caffeine too for some reason. Swim will try and find the amount of mgs in the future but, its not important to the discussion right now and Swim's lazy.

So, Swim's asking if anyone else has tried a relatively small amount of Pseudoephedrine without other drugs and felt similar effects as Him/Her. Personally Swim knows that the tingles and energy Swim gets from Pseudoephedrine are not placebo effects. Swim felt the same way every time Swim took just one pill with nothing else

What Swim was wondering about in terms of euphoria, was if the woozy and speedy Adderall euphoria was increased or made to feel better somehow by the Pseudoephedrine. Swim for some reason thought that it did but Swim was somewhat unsure about it. Swim does know however, that the slight tingling feeling in His/Her limbs and the increased caffeine or sugar type energy that Swim felt, when Swim was high on the Adderall and Pseudoephedrine came from the Pseudoephedrine. So, Swim was wondering if anyone else out there has tried this combination in similar proportions and had a positive experience (or negative). Swim also wants to know if mixing a small dose of Pseudoephedrine (for them) with a normal Adderall dose (for them) was more enjoyable then a normal dose without Pseudoephedrine.

Please included some Experiences mixing caffeine, ephedrine and any other legal stimulant with Adderall or any Amphetamine for that matter because Swim's curious and likes to hear your stories. No Tobacco experiences please, nobody will disagree or discuss with you and its pretty clear that Speed and Smoked Tobacco go well together. Swim wants experiences with less known or at less used legal stimulants. Plus smoking smells (hard to do incognito) and the high or rush is too short lived for Swims tastes although it is a good feeling to do while on Speed. Maybe post it if its super crazy somehow lol and sorry for the looong ass post, my bad I at least split it up a little.
Old 19-01-2006, 06:41

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
In SWIM's personal experience, it doesnt help, just increases annoying side effects. Im almost positive neither caffeine or pseudo are psychoactive, meaning they dont release any chemicals in the brain to cause euphoria. SWIM would forget about it, and just pop/snort and extra pill.

Your better off eating chocolate than using either of those.
Old 06-02-2006, 13:45

40 y/o Female from United States
bandolier is an unknown quantity at this point
Ephedra food of the gods!!

Dude, seriously. You forgot caffiene. Personally I like to partake of the ephedra/psuedoephedra with my script and about 400mg of caffiene. I get my game on, and veins bulging from my forehead. Euphoria is absolutely part of the ephedra experience, moreso if combined with other stimulants, though you build up a tolerance pretty quick to it.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, amphetamines compared, amplify, caffeine, caffeine pills, chocolate, drug, drugs-forum, ephedra, ephedrine, euphoric, hydrochloride, pseudoephedrine, sexual, snorting, stimulant