Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-01-2011, 23:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
Davidrca should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hydrocodone + Muscle Relaxer = Potentiation?

SWIM heard from multiple users that combining both hydrocodone and a muscle relaxer like Cyclobenzaprine 10 mg (generic Flexeril) helps potentiate the effects. Can anyone attest to it or have any information that would support such theory?

SWIM has some hydro and some flexeril and SWIM is thinking of popping both as to conserve some of his hydro for future uses, worth it or not?
Old 18-01-2011, 00:25
Banned

Male from Mexico
Killa Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way up
Re: Hydrocodone + Muscle Relaxer = Potentiation?

Only if that's all ya got. It's not synergistic though. Double the hydro works much better than half and half for most people. But if you're economizing it's better than nothing. Capisci?
Old 13-02-2011, 19:38

40 y/o Male from United Kingdom
too fool for school should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i dont know if this will be much help but swim has the english equivalent of what you are talking about ( i think ) these being 60mg di-hydrocodeine and 10mg diazepam , b4 the days when swim had a tolerance 4 or 5 dhc and 3 diazepam would put swim where he needed to be - warm , lethargic , and a heightening of some of the senses , mainly taste , food tasted great while swim was " away with the fairies "
memories ahhhh !
Old 13-02-2011, 20:02
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Cyclobenzaprine is a decent muscle relaxant but is useless for recreation. All it does is make you tired. That's why it and metaxalone aren't scheduled unlike carisopradol (which isn't federally scheduled but is in many states). The only thing it will add to is the drowsiness of hydrocodone. You'd do better with diphenhdryamine or promethazine. Save the flexeril for when you got a sore back or can't sleep.
Old 13-11-2013, 06:08

25 y/o Male from United States
AMKR needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Flexeril worked to potentiate codeine for me, but you have to taken into account i was also on (moderate doses) of 1 10mg Oxynorm IR, 2 20 mg OC Oxycontin, a few beers, three 350mg wallace somas, one 2mg ativan (which i may or may not of taken), 2.5mg of xanax and, tums and phenergan for potentiation of the opiates aswell as nigella sativa seed cold pressed oil jellies for and , plus i just like promethazine - plus i ended the night with, a pinch sublingual phenibut F.A.A., 30mg of valium, smoking synthetic cannabinoids (herbal incense) the whole time. So balls in your court hahaha, it cold've been anything - fantastic night though haha justt wish it wasnt my first night with the 20 ocs - crushed em up pararhuted them, and preceded to puke a half hour to hour later (but still retained a bit o the opi high thus why i took the other 20 oc and 1 oxynorm to keep it going)

I have a high tolerance to most of these things, so take it easy okay'?

Share this on:

Tags
4-mec, cyclobenzaprine, drugs, drugs-forum, flexeril, hydrocodone, hydrocodone effects, lortab, muscle relaxant, muscle relaxers, norco, norcos, opiate, potentiation, relaxer, vicodin

» New Threads
Headfull0fstars methadone detox &...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
94 Replies, 4,830 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by BellTower72
20 Replies, 483 Views
Feeding a grocery habit one day at...
Last post by Epyx
43 Replies, 2,967 Views
How I tapered off benzos.
Last post by Mr. Yukk