Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 25-10-2010, 14:34
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany
nanashiRei is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
4-MEC Experience Reports ( 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone )

4-MEC experiences

Please add your experiences with 4-MEC ( 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone ) here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage: 12 mg in one glass juice
Route: Orally
Duration: 2 hours
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & gender
• dose taken
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• addictive qualities / abuse potential
• any other valuable information
• information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available[/quote]

Information about this substance, other then experiences, should be discussed here: Drug info - 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone (4-MEC)

Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
The Research Chemical Index
Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
Research Chemicals Index - Synthetic Cannabinoids
Research Chemicals Index - Piperazines

(end mod edit)

SWIM watched and talked with someone that did 4-MEC as described in this thread.

150mg insufflated
5min: Slight confusion with an incoming body high
10min: Disorientation, Nervousity, Vomitting and a rather strong body high
30min: Diorientation is gone, mood is lifted, talking is somewhat hard for SWIM at this point
60min: Nothing changed. Mood remains lifted, laughter is beginning.
90min: Feeling of comedown reported. SWIM feels tired a lot now.

There was no request for more, so SWIM didn't seem to have craving for this. Substance was obtained from a trusted vendor. Substance was also tested in lab and results made clear it was only ~80% clean.

SWIM repeated the same test 7 days later (last Saturday) with 300mg:

200mg insufflated:
5min: Slight confusion with an incoming body high
10min: Disorientation, Nervousity, Vomitting and a rather strong body high
15min: Strong confusion, Disorientation, motorskills are descreasing (SWIM finds it rather hard to take a sip from a bottle), body high is described as to be the same as from Mephedrone
30min: additionally 100mg insufflated
45min: Disorientation, Confusion, Inability to talk (SWIM mumbles and is not understandable), Nystagmus (Eyes do rapid movements from left to right), Trisma (Tooth grinding?)
60min: Same but SWIM vomitted again
90min: Same but once more SWIM vomitted
100min: SWIM fell asleep.

As it was planned to take 300mg in 2 doses there is craving to be reported. Batch was obtained from the same vendor as before and also was tested. See above for informations.

I hope this helps a few of you with this substance. SWIM doesn't recommend it for a party. SWIM also says it's nothing like Mephedrone and it's not worth the common prize you see for it.

greetings

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting. This material doesn't sound worth extensive research.
Thank you for these informative experience reports! The only way they could be improved is if age, weight, height, setting, etc were added. But great job nonetheless!

Last edited by Phenoxide; 06-03-2011 at 19:10. Reason: standard experiences thread formatting
Old 31-10-2010, 11:50
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany
Re: 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone (4-MEC)

SWIM has stated that up until 4 days after the 300mg dose, that he has no motivation to do anything. SWIY finds this rather alarming. SWIM said it would be good to avoid this substance it seems as if it would make you more depressed then it makes you happy when using it.

SWIM states also that 4-MEC has some worrying effects on the body, but he will check for this before anything is said.

I hope i helped by routing this message to here
Old 31-10-2010, 12:53
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

It sounds like a dysphoric material. To be avoided, from what I am reading.
Old 31-10-2010, 20:50
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany

As wished above the additional info:

Subject "SWIM":
Height: 192cm
Weight: 85kg
Setting: SWIMs own livingroom (Clean, a table in the middle, colored light [green + blue])
Set: Unclear, but happy. Not in any crisis or depression phase. SWIM states "I was alright."

Hope the additional info helps. And sorry SWIY did forget to add it earlier.

nanashiRei added 151 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enquirewithin View Post
It sounds like a dysphoric material. To be avoided, from what I am reading.
SWIM said that it is no dysphoric material, it makes you have fun and feel good. But the after effects are stronger then you will like them. You feel tired, unmotivated and weak for days.

SWIM also compiled some information about its body effects:

Loss of happyness, if anyone knows what is meant. SWIM feels like there is no more fun in the world. In his own words: "I think i cannot be happy anymore i feel like i am lost in myself and that i cannot do anything without addition motivation." SWIM believes this has something to do with the Serotonin emittation when taking 4-MEC. It seems as if, se SWIM states, as if at first they are emitted to the body but then blocked. This will lead to depressions and unhappyness.

This material is to be avoided. SWIM states it's nothing that a human should take. SWIM also said: "Man i don't like the downcome from this it makes me vormit and lazy. I feel sad and weak. Let's not do this again."

I hope routing this was a help

Have fun SWIMMERS

Thanks for adding this additional information to your contribution above

Last edited by nanashiRei; 31-10-2010 at 20:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2010, 22:52
Silver Member

Male from Poland
Mayday is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanashiRei View Post
SWIM states also that 4-MEC has some worrying effects on the body, but he will check for this before anything is said.
SWIY wrote that the purity was 80% se he cant be sure that the negative side effects are caused by 4-MEC it might be as well the impurities that can be with it, dont know what someone could find as impurities but maybe ethylamine, like methylamine in mephedrone batches?
Thanks for the report, not trying to pick on swiy, just thinking.

Maybe swim will test it too, there are a lot of different batches where swim lives, powder, crystals big crystals etc.
But reports like the above make swim think if its worth the time and money at all... but maybe he will one day, just for research purposes
Old 08-11-2010, 07:22
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
SWIY wrote that the purity was 80% se he cant be sure that the negative side effects are caused by 4-MEC it might be as well the impurities that can be with it, dont know what someone could find as impurities but maybe ethylamine, like methylamine in mephedrone batches?
Thanks for the report, not trying to pick on swiy, just thinking.

Maybe swim will test it too, there are a lot of different batches where swim lives, powder, crystals big crystals etc.
But reports like the above make swim think if its worth the time and money at all... but maybe he will one day, just for research purposes
This idea is good but the impurities were:

hydrochlorid (Salt) 7.6%
α-Methylphenethylamin (Aphetamine) 13.1%

SWIM is sorry to not have added this before, but he thought it wasn't needed unless it were worrysome substances.
Old 08-11-2010, 20:22
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,861, Level: 20 Points: 19,861, Level: 20 Points: 19,861, Level: 20
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanashiRei View Post
α-Methylphenethylamin (Aphetamine) 13.1%

SWIM is sorry to not have added this before, but he thought it wasn't needed unless it were worrysome substances.
The presence of an internationally controlled substance in a product marketed as legal isn't worrisome? If this is true then it is putting people at serious legal risk, particularly those that are drug tested by employers or the legal system.

I don't see any logical reason for amphetamine to be present at such high levels as a 4-MEC synthesis impurity. Where is this chemical composition information from?
Old 09-11-2010, 04:02
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

It really doesn't sound very likely at all.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:51
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany

It was testen by SWIY in a College:

Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover
Welfengarten 1
30167 Hannover

The results can be trusted. SWIM asked them hundrets of times to test stuff, even self prepared ones. Results always seemed quite accurate.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:04
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,861, Level: 20 Points: 19,861, Level: 20 Points: 19,861, Level: 20
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

What was the test? Can you post the results?
Old 15-11-2010, 14:35
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
What was the test? Can you post the results?
SWIM will try getting it scanned and posted as soon as he finds time for it.

But he states that it isn't saying anything much but the address of the college, the results as i posted them (including the 4-MEC substance) and the time and date it was done. It's after all just a college and no professional lab.

If you wish to know how they tested it, it will be possible to ask them.
Old 06-03-2011, 18:05

24 y/o Male from United States
beatnick should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: 4-MEC Experience Reports ( 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone )

I only signed up to this forum because of your outrageous and ridiculous post. Thanks for wasting my time trying to inform you fools. But I feel there is not enough knowledge on this substance, so I don't mind.

I'm sorry to inform you, but this SWIM you are talking about is a dumbass, hence the negative experience.

50mgs of 4MEC is more than enough for any sized person up the nose, 100mgs eaten is too. Why did that idiot experience negative reactions? Because he did more than you're supposed to. SWIsM did up to a gram in a night, feeling amazing the whole time. Do you know why? Because he paced himself, not by doing a 100mg and 300mg [is he retarded?] lines. SWIsM never did a line bigger than 50mgs, because there is absolutely no need to.

Also, your SWIM, is an idiot because 4MEC is faaaar superior to 4MMC[mephedrone] for a plethora of reasons. One, there is NO hangover the next day from 4MEC, none whatsoever from my research and that was experimenting with up to grams a day for almost a week straight by SWIM or more actually. Perfectly fine. That amount of mephedrone would probably kill a person. Not to forget that 4MMC is a much grimier chemical, the user sometimes being cracked out until two nights down the road from experiments. Yes, mephedrone is a bit more potent, but 4MEC is better in every other way. Its too good to be true. From mephedrone, users going to college experienced difficulty keeping their thoughts in order on the monday after partying, while on the 4MEC they had absolutely none and got a ton of shit done.

Also, 4MEC IS a party drug, that just goes to prove that your SWIM is a straight moron, once again, no offense, but he is exactly the kind of person who goes and ruins good things for others by their ignorance. Parties are a blast on it, better than mephedrone because on mephedrone you cant stop speaking for a second, racing so hard. 4MEC is chiller and you can get your mack on just right with chicks or whoever. 4MEC is good anywhere.

Yes, there will be an urge to redose, IF YOU SNIFF IT, not if you eat it, from experiments. But the urge to redose only lasts as long as the high about, which is a little bit shorter than mephedrone, I'd say somewhere in between a MDMA and cocaine high. But then the next days you feel better, refreshed. But not with an urge of doing it again at all, unless you're one with an addictive personality.

I don't mean to belittle you or any of your research, but yours is seriously flawed and the result of an overdose. This chemical is definitely worth checking out, way more than 4MMC[mephedrone] and always a blast. It seems a bit less neurotoxic and less toxic in general than MDxx's and mephedrone because of the lack of mental and physical hangover. Pursue this drug while its available, you'd be a fool not to. And start small, stay small. Do 50mg lines and you'll have a blast. Do 300mg lines and be like that idiot who did, vomiting and shit.

beatnick added 8 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

body weight & gender - male, 180 pounds, 6'2"
• dose taken - uh... way to be vague, varied from a 100mgs to a gram...
• route of administration - mostly insufflated, occasionally eaten
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. - at home studying, partying, chilling with friends, etc.
• duration of main effects - 2 hours about I'd say
• main effects - feeling euphoric, stimulated, talkative, empathic, clearheaded, trippy [slight visuals]
side effects - a little sweating of the palms, sweating a little in general, feeling warmer than usual, not too bad though
• after effects - on the comedown, from insufflation, an urge to redose, from oral ingestion, nothing much, just waning effects. done either way, any amount I've witnessed, no hangover next day whatsoever
• rating of the experience - A [note I only consider LSD and 4ACODMT to be A+, with extensive experimentation]
• addictive qualities / abuse potential - if you have an addictive personality I don't recommend it, for everyone else, if you blow it, redose responsibly if you will, but the next day there is no real urge to do it again.
• any other valuable information - be smart, no yourself. A good way to know when you're done with it for the night is when your nose wont take anymore, then its best to close down bar for the night.
• information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available - slightly raised, moreso with higher dosages but nothing too paranoia inducing or life threatening from what I understand.

However, there are always exceptions, not everyone is at the same level of health or capacity to handle powerful mind altering substances. Be safe, be smart, dont ruin this for everyone by being the OP's SWIM.

Aggressive and disrespectful. Other posters sharing their experiences does not make them fools just because you disagree.
Needlessly aggressive, and also probably a shill.
This is an unnecessarily rude post! Chill out

Last edited by beatnick; 06-03-2011 at 18:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2011, 20:34
Gold Member

24 y/o Male from Northern Ireland
davestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medlinedavestate must mainline Medline
Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

That's funny, because MDEA requires a higher dose than MDMA and it's feelings are less pronounced
Ethylamphetamine is less potent than methylamphetamine
Ethylone (bk-MDEA) is significantly less euphoric and potent than methylone (bk-MDMA)
Ethylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (EBDB) was inactive except at dosages several times higher than methylbenzodioxylbutanamine (MBDB), and even then the effects were milder and shorter
Ethcathinone has routinely been described as much less interesting, euphoric and potent when compared to methcathinone.
Notice how in every case, the N-Methyl is better than the N-Ethyl?

So this brings us to 4-Methylethcathinone, and your claims about it's potency, which flies in the face of established patterns, literature and experience with it and every other ethyl homologue.

Funny thing is when 4-MEC searched for on google, ll that pops up are a couple of experience reports confirming it ain't worth much, and plenty of vendors touting it as "The next big mephedrone replacement"

Ill stick with my instincts, thanks

Interesting, informative and logical.
Old 06-03-2011, 22:53

24 y/o Male from United States
beatnick should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

i dont really care what you'd rather do, i'm just saying i like it. i think its better than mephedrone by a long shot. no hangovers the next day? are you shitting me? whatever do whatever you want if affects me none. have a great day.

Its good to have information, but why the attitude?
Old 07-03-2011, 10:30
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnick View Post
i dont really care what you'd rather do, i'm just saying i like it. i think its better than mephedrone by a long shot. no hangovers the next day? are you shitting me? whatever do whatever you want if affects me none. have a great day.
"SWIM" is expirenced. Whatever you feel is best is your opinion. The Test sessions he did with 4-MEC were ranging from 25mg to 250mg, and from what i read in his reports he noticed first effects with 80mg becoming more present up until 200mg. 250mg seemed to be overdosed, or at least produced to many bad side effects like confusion.

I personally don't do this so i can't tell.
Old 08-05-2011, 21:03

Male from United Kingdom
Myst420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

I tried 4-mec frist time a few days ago around 500mg over about 5 hours and i do actually prefer it to mephedrone. It may not have that intense rush you get from mephedrone but it is still very satisfying but is still very moreish but thats what you get when snorting anything and you dont get that horrible meph comedown and feeling shite. on 4-mec i was snorting all night and come the morning i was feeling normal and not depressed at all unlike meph just a little sleepy. If you like mephedrone you should try this stuff

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 09-05-2011 at 00:45.
Old 09-05-2011, 16:08
Banned

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
kittykatmeow should review received reputation comments.

I tried a gram of this stuff. its very much like mephedrone abit into the sesh, i had eye wiggles to the point i couldnt see the pc screen. first line the effects felt confusing, weird but i got used to that fast.

I was sat at my computer, 5 in the morning, 1 failry bigish line left, snorted it, it did nothing (this stuff is very weak, its strong in effects but the overall chemical can be abit pointless to do after youve had a gram) , and i managed to sleep in about 10 seconds honestly....this will more than likely be me, but it has no whatsoever unwanted stimulation to it.

snorting it is so painful, id advise bombing because it is more effective bombing.

but we all have to wet our beak a little

kittykatmeow added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Oh yeah, wanked alot on it aswell lol. very nice for that :>

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 09-05-2011 at 16:24. Reason: age
Old 10-05-2011, 04:44

Male from United Kingdom
Myst420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same man i went through a gram very quickly. and i usually plan just to do a few lines at night but i cant stop and end up going until morning. I got no restraint so i only buy small 1g bags so i don't abuse it too much. Its interesting you jacked off alot on it cause ive not had the urge too yet lol

Yeah i think its more painfull than mephedrone but prolly cause you have to snort more of it. Never tried bombing but its probably something i should look into as i hear its less moreish??

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 10-05-2011 at 15:08.
Old 05-06-2011, 00:44
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM received a nice large amount of RC's today: 4-MEC, bk-MDMA, MPDV, 4-FA, 3,4-DMMC, JWH-122.

So he started off with the 4-MEC and started with a small dose. Around 10-20mg , orally, as he likes to start out small and slow to find the right dose and to make sure he doesnt overdo it or experience some other side effects that could have been avoided by doing so.

There were not much to notice from the initial dose, and after around 1 hour he decided it was safe, and that he could go for larger doses. So he ingested around 50mg more this time, possibly close to 70-80mg as he had to eyeball it.

He started to feel some sensations after around a total of hour and half since he started the first dose, but it was very mild and far from the "euphoric explosion" that 4-MMC, Mephedrone, gives.

To make sure he gave it some time to properly absorb etc since he had taken it orally, he decided to go take a shower while waiting. Thats about the time he started to feel things coming better on, the hot water felt really amazing and he got more energetic and started to sing and dance in the shower. He also became sexually aroused and decided to give it a try and relieve himself to see how it would be on the substance, and it proved to be a very nice experience indeed. Certainly aphrodisiac properties there.

After the shower, somehere 2 hours in since the beginning, he deicded he wanted to try up the dose and get some more effects. He then also mixed in around half the amount with 4-Fluoroamphetamine, 4-FA. He took a dose of around 30-60mg of each (or, around 60-120mg in total of the mixed powder). That seemed to be a very nice combination, as now he got very energetic, euphoric and feeling great before the 3 hour mark.

At around 3hour he took a bit more of his new mix, the mentioned 4-MEC + 4-FA, somewhere around 60-120mg again.

Now things got really nice. After the 3 hour he started feeling very good, euphoric, stimulated and energized but in a strangely and positively surprising calming and relaxing way.

He had a slight "head fog" and was not as clear minded as he had wished, but then again he expected some of that from his previous experiments with Mephedrone. However, it was much less intense than Mephedrone in regards of this "head fog" and "mental dizzyness".

The other effects of Mephedrone were also less, the euphoria not so extreme as with Mephedrone, more clarity and NO "eye wiggling" which in contrast Mephedrone gives SWIM so hard it feels his eyes are gonnga pop out as they fly from side to side uncontrollable.

Perhaps the mix in with the 4-FA also had something to do here, as he have not tried either of these substances before, and will have to try both completely separate to see how that is in comparison to the combination.

In either case, SWIM felt very good, more happy, energetic, euhporic, speedy. But not too pushy it was a warm, nice and gentle type of coming up that did not get too intense but just very enjoyable. Euphoria was perhaps a third or fourth of that of Mephedrone, and it came on slowly and securely, didnt hit him in the face with a blast like Mephedrone.

So well he decided to get out since he felt so good. Took a longer walk to a friend and stayed in his place for some hours. There he also shared his new substance with the friend as well. He redosed around 50-100+mg each time, with intervals of around 30 min to above 1 hour for the next 4 hours or so which is where he is now.

He was very content, secure, happy, joyful, talkative, social, euphoric and energetic and speedy throughout most part of those hours. Interesting thing for him to notice was the lack of "jitters" and anxiety that uppers normally gives him, specially amphetamine, meth and coke. In fact it was a more sedative relaxing type of speed, it was gentle but still strong without going over the top or being overspeedy. He decided there somewhere to call this for "The Kind Upper".

So far he used a total of somewhere above 500mg as he did measure his material before he started, and he checked again just after getting back from his friend around 7 hours total into the journey since he started. That was less than expected and he is very happy that so little could keep him going that long. Specially since he shared with his friends a couple doses too - and the girlfriend of that friend.

Swim started to get downwards eventually, and felt a bit heavy and tiredness coming upon him and some more head clouding and clogginess of thoughts. He decided to simply just keep redosing and try a bit more since he had used far less than he thought he would, and wanted to get up some again. Worked like a charm, after downing around 50mg more he started to feel it come back on, and around 15min later he downed another 30-40mg before he had to leave his friends place and get home.

He started to feel as good as he did in the beginning, with all the energy, euphoria, joy and great feeling and sensations washing over him again. As he arrived home, he yet again redosed with a small amount of around 30-40 which was around 15 minutes more since he left his friend.

So now that is where he is at 7 hours, feeling very good, the new boosters came on and did their tricks.

So far very good, and very pleasently surprised over its mild and gentle yet powerful and great effects. Mostly only positive effects can be reported so far, with the exception of some slight head fog and clugginess in head as reported. Also a bit "down" feeling when effects started wearing off but that was fixed quickly by new boosts.

The first few hours he seemed pretty normal when observing himself, no diluted pupils or anything like that. No one could see he was intoxicated. Now however he sits with really large fat pupils , looking very speedy. Generally this in itself is not any problem or even issue for SWIM, however it was somewhat unfitting just today as he have to be in a family dinner.

He intends to keep redoing a couple times now and then with smaller doses around the 50mg mark through the rest of the evening until he will try sleep. So far VERY satisifed with this experiment and he hopes the rest will be equally enjoyable.

Apparently 4-MEC and 4-FA goes REALLY nice together and have given him one excellent day and evening which he looks forward to repeating. He have to see the comedown off the experiment though as he is still high, as noted, and he hopes it will not be a "crash" like on amph/meth. Considering how gentle this 4-FA seem to work on him though he feels like it will be a nice and mellow slow-come down.

So next experiment will have to be both 4-FA and 4-MEC separately so he can get a better idea and view on which of the two had most profound effects during the mix, and which ones gave most of the negative effects, as well as how they are compared with eachother in enjoyability towards how they were together.

He can barely wait to keep experimenting, and also as mentioned in the beginning of this post got 4 other interesting substances in his new package that arrived to him today. He might consider trying his bk-MDMA along with his 4-FA and 4-MEC, both tow and two together, but also all three at once, to again see how this will be compared to 4-MEC and the other ones on their own and other combinations with eachother.

As a final note, as mentioned 7 hours now into it since starting with many boosts and redoses he only used around 500mg in total. So that means around 250mg of each as he had them two combined and mixed in a bag. That is, 250mg of 4-MEC and 250mg of 4-FA as the total amount used at this 7 hour point.

EDIT: 10 hours in and some more comments:

Have now been on it for 10 hours and still doing good. Still not sure if it is the combo, the 4-MEC alone, or the 4-FA alone. SWIM has to try them separately to compare other time. Nevertheless, the high is great, extremely friendly, warm, calm, yet nice and speedy, energetic, creative, social, talkative and want to do things, listening to music is great at the moment.

SWIM really enjoys this a lot so far and have had very little negative effects except for what has been mentioned. There were a couple other things he forgot to add that he will add now:

He got very little appetite but unlike amphetamin, meth etc, he actually managed to eat a fair plate of food and even enjoy it as there were new interesting increases taste sensations in his mouth once he started chewing on the food. So it went down the hatch, even though he waited much longer to get his dinner ready than he does on normal days where he gets extremely hungry much earlier. Depending, this can be both a good and a bad thing.

Also, large amounts of water constantly need as on amph and meth, constantly dry in the mouth and drinking, and going to take a piss all the time. Not really a big problem but worth mentioning as you get dehydrated from this - remember to have a lot of liquid ready, water does fine, fruits juice etc probably even better since they got more nutritions too.

Some amphetamine like muscular and body tensions. Very little though, almost nothing but still a bit. But no jaw clenching or extreme tensions, normally on speed and meth he gets so tight up and full of tension he feels like a wooden doll, and got to crack his joints loose all the time, swing his head to crack his neck, his back, and so on. But as a note, SWIM is normally a very tensed person with a lot of these problems after some accidents dislocating his spine in different places, and usually have to take medications for muscle tensions and pains in neck and back.

Redosing still seem to go good, and clear things up and get him back into a very nice state. He started to feel a bit worn out, tired and foggy in the head but redosed with 100mg and got very nice again, he put 100mg ready for another boost about half an hour to hour in after the last reboost. So the dosage has increased a bit since he started but not much, and it is quite possible he could have been fine with less - but he decided to go for it and try some real boosting at the end of his experiment with this combo before he'll call it a night.

Other notes on negative effects:
Huge pupils - easy for people to see he is on something, even though it may not be apparent from his behavior. He is in very good control and not overly social and talkable like he gets on Mephedrone. He had no problem going through the family dinner with his parents in law, and even though he was sitting there with huge pupils he felt calm about it unlike he normally would as normally he would feel anxious in a situation like that on other stimulants like coke or speed, meth etc.

Some clouded thoughts, dull mind, foggy head - coming and going, mostly at the end of a dose when effects start wearing out he gets into a more zombie state that feels very slow mentally, foggy, unclear. Far from as bad as on Mephedrone, and not really a problem, still able to act and behave properly in company of others. Redosing sometimes have a short moment of this as well during comeup but quickly fades into mostly only greateness.

All in all so far so good, and much much better than expected, a very kind and friendly, gentle and warm type of speedy high. Energized, stimulated, very active, talkative, social - but no anxieties or mental tensions, a very relaxed speed trip, seems to have calming and sedative effects mixed in with speedy, energetic active high. Interesting thing as he have been looking for a good non-anxiety stimulant.

He will try 4-FA on its own tomorrow and see if the negative effects of the cloudy and foggy mind which feel very typical mephedrone like will be absent. He also hopes the 4-FA on its own will be as calm and relaxed mentally, while still speeded, and that its not just the euphoric and somewhat mdma like properties of the 4-MEC that makes the speed high so calm mentally. He also will explore 4-MEC on its own for same reasons to see how it is on its own compared to 4-FA on its own and them both together.

When he gets back to baseline he will continue the report and let others know how the comedown got and if he was able to sleep good and relax after the effects wearing out, if there was any crash or other negative events and effects taking place once redosing is stopped and comedown prepared for. Also day-after effects, if any, will be described.

Cheers from SWIMS friend whom told the story for him.

EDIT: UPDATE 2:

It has been 23 hours since first dose, and 12 hours since last dose was taken. So swim has been going almost 24 hours straight on less than 1gr in total, meaning 500mg 4-FA + 500mg 4-MEC.

In the night couple hours after last dose he started feeling quite tired, drowsy and cloudy in the head and felt like taking a rest and sleep some. Though he fell asleep without problems, he woke back up in less than 1 hour suddenly feeling completely awake, clear, and having a slight speedy body buzz going. He tried getting back to sleep but spent hours in bed without being able to. It seems to him it must be the 4-FA that have dragged it out so long as 4-MEC usually got a short duration. In addition, it seems that what was left of the longer lasting 4-FA got in control as the 4-MEC effects faded out, he is under the impression that the tiredness, foggy head and drowsines he experienced when going to bed was 4-MEC saying goodbye. Then he must have woken up when only 4-FA was still going strong and becoming more dominant.

He must say he is surprised over how long he has been going on such little amounts, specially 12 hours after last dose and still kickin. Since its already noon here now and not any time to get to sleep he decided to just get down another 180mg of his 4-FA + 4-MEC mix, meaning 90mg of each. That is the biggest dosage he has taken so far and he hope it will kick in faster and last longer than his very first ones that were very small, from 25 to 50mg and moving upwards to 100mg at the highest dosages.

This time he will try let the doofiness and head fog that comes at the ending time of 4-MECs duration pass without redosing, to see if the 4-FA will still be going good.

So, to be continued.

Good report on this combo

Last edited by Mahavatar; 05-06-2011 at 16:06.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:21

Male from United States
deranger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

These are a few notes on 4-MEC I found on a napkin at a local diner:

-It's not 4-MMC, don't expect the same intensity
-It's much less potent mg for mg vs 4-MMC and seems to work better orally
-200 to 300mgs every two hours was optimum
-The peak is "stoning" and almost opiate-like, very lazy
-Very little side effects, no vasoconstriction, bruxism, problems sleeping, or hangover (aside from sleep deprivation)
-Potentiated quite nicely by low to moderate amounts of alcohol
-Quite mellow overall, very forgiving, low amounts of anxiety
-Somewhat dysphoric and stimmy until one "breaks through" to the sedating euphoria

All in all, an alright substance, but not at the top of the list. Still quite fiendish like other cathinones, but much gentler than 4-MMC on the body and mind.
Old 05-06-2011, 16:10
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Yes, so far good even though not intense and wild like 4-MMC. But that can be a good thing in many cases, and SWIM have enjoyed the more slow coming on and relaxed effects of 4-MMC. He also agree to SWIYs comments on opiate stone like feeling coming on, the lazyness, sedating etc. For SWIM that seem to happen both for a short while in the beginning of the coming up and dissappears during the peak which is very clearminded and nice and euphoric for a while, but comes back at the end when it starts wearing out. Perhaps the 4-FA reduces those "stoney" effects some, he has of yet not tried either of them on their own and can only comment on the comination of them - which has been very nice indeed
Old 25-06-2011, 21:27

Male from Sweden
Tukotih is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahavatar View Post
Yes, so far good even though not intense and wild like 4-MMC. But that can be a good thing in many cases, and SWIM have enjoyed the more slow coming on and relaxed effects of 4-MMC. He also agree to SWIYs comments on opiate stone like feeling coming on, the lazyness, sedating etc. For SWIM that seem to happen both for a short while in the beginning of the coming up and dissappears during the peak which is very clearminded and nice and euphoric for a while, but comes back at the end when it starts wearingtried Perhaps the 4-FA reduces those "stoney" effects some, he has of yet not tried either of them on their own and can only comment on the comination of thQU - which has been very nice indeed
I feel the same. It actually reminds my more of an opiate than an stimulant.
The pharmacology of this substance would be very interesting.
Old 08-07-2011, 17:11

27 y/o Male from United States
bigsleep should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukotih View Post
I feel the same. It actually reminds my more of an opiate than an stimulant.
The pharmacology of this substance would be very interesting.
agreed. i saw a male silverback gorilla wearing sunglasses down the street that said he was getting some and wondered what dosage/roa gives this effect as he desires it over the speedy stimulant results he's heard elsewhere about.
Old 19-08-2011, 13:09

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jggman should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

4mec is only of gr8 use mixed with an xtc type drug like bk-mdma and it then gives user massive dopomine releases that have not been seen since the 90ties days of xtc but most 4mec around europe now is a 4mec mix with a cheap stim to do a basic 4mmc replacement cheaply, which then confuses everyone about what 4mec is or does

please use whole words, this looks like it was written by a child
Old 21-08-2011, 04:09
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
poisonousautumn is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

hi there new here and wanted to contribute to the sparse experience reports for this chem. my pet rat, stretch, is utterly nieve to all beta-ketones (except MDPV :hiver: but had the oppertunity to be administered some 4-mec from a trusted vendor.
stretch weighs 200 lbs and had taken 100 mg of 4-FA at 12 pm and is very familiar with that particular gem.
after an allergy test the night before and no bad reactions the rat was administered 50 mg of those strange sun tan lotiony smelling shards in a liquid shot at 6:000 pm. the 4-FA residual stimulation was still present but very subdued. no effects were felt until about 20 minutes, then a slow dexamphetamine-like euphoria crept up. little jitters or significant side effects, just a low hum that also amplified energy, social interaction with family, and made stretch crave nicotine. it was very pleasant, smoother and less side effect loaded as MDPV. effects began to wane and an hour after initial administration 50 mg was again given to stretch, also oral in liquid. the euphoria returned and then slowly ramped down with little fiendishness for 3 hours. overall stretch is pleased with his first experience with beta-ketones and glad he found one with such mild and forgiving effects.
4-FA seems to smooth it out but won't know for certain until 4-mec is administered alone.

a slightly large 75mg dose (combined with 25 mg 4-FA) seemed to cause some nausea in stretch but with that came an highly empathogenic euphoria that was brief but intense. like a small taste of a peak roll. stretch finds this interesting..

Brief, informative, and nice to see someone using small, sane quantities of things

Share this on:

Tags
4-fa, 4-mec, 4-mec experiences, 4-methyl-n-ethylcathinone, 4mec, beta-ketone, beta-ketones, cathinones, experience reports, research chemical, research chemicals, snorting drugs, stimulant, stimulant research chemicals

» New Threads
Heroin Holiday?
Last post by junkiegirl110
0 Replies, 1 Views
How severe will withdrawals be...
Last post by farmhand
6 Replies, 733 Views
Why hasn't my tolerance gone down...
Last post by Giapsufsu
2 Replies, 69 Views
First and Second DXM Trip in one...
Last post by TheInh1bited