Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 03:32
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
samsa is captain of the psychonauts.samsa is captain of the psychonauts.samsa is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 580, Level: 3 Points: 580, Level: 3 Points: 580, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How this guy broke the OP 80s

Swim thought he would drop by to share his experience in cracking the gacked up oxy OP 80s with everyone. SWIY will find that extracting OPs is as simple as extracting codeine and APAP, but in no way similar. The once decadent 80mg OC has since been the object of much frustration when purdue decided to take abuse preventative measure, however, swim hope this relatively simple guide will put the thousands of dollars they spent researching such measures to little use.

1) The little blue OPs were put into the freezer for about 15 minutes, although surely only 10 would have sufficed.
2) swim sterilized a 10' steel file, altho9ugh surely only 5' would have sufficed.
3) swim proceeded to grind away at the little blue gem for a good 20 minutes, reducing 90% of it to a fine powder which fell into a glass dish.
4) The glass dish with oxy powder was put into the microwave for 2 minutes.
5) The glass dish was put into the freezer for 5 minute.
6) The dish was put into the microwave fore 4 minutes.
Repeat steps 5 and 6 once or twice more, breaking down the binders each time, until the powder is an off-white/brownish hue. Too much brown is burnt.
Note that you dont want any liquid in the microwave while you are nuking your product.

The final powdered product should was good for snorting and smoking.

Now, with the excess of the pills, the 10% or so that was too small to ground up, swim submerged that in (a tiny amount of) lemon juice inside of a small cooking pan and placed this over a teensy tiny flame in order to disolve the remaining binders. While this was cooking over the period of 10 mins, he sprinkled citric acid hcl over the larger clumps of blue pill in order to help them break down. One needs to pay careful attention when cooking OPs over an open flame and not let them turn completely brown, since anyone who has smoked oxy knows that the brown color means that the product is burning. Remove the pan from the flame as soon as the pill clumps start to turn brown and continue stiring to dissolve the rest. If it is not all dissolved by the time it cools down, pop that bad boy back on the flame for a few more minutes while continuing to stir. It will be completely dissolved soon enough.
I assume an impatient chef could simply crack his OP open and saute it up in lemon juice.

From here, the time release is broken. you can either evaporate the solution and be left with (lemon scented) oxy hcl, mix with your favorite cocktail (grapefruit juice anyone?) or do what swim did and pour the juice into ice cube trays and in the freezer for delicious oxy lemon popsicles! Just remember what mg dose you started with before you even think about ingesting and for the love of all that is holy LABEL items you put in for refrigerator CLEARLY.

Pictures and video to follow.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very cooool !!! Responsible, clear advice
way to throw your own cash into research! thanks!
Nice work on the OP, man. Good info.
well written tek
Old 15-01-2011, 17:04
Silver Member

samsa is captain of the psychonauts.samsa is captain of the psychonauts.samsa is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: How swim broke the OP 80s

For the record, there won't be any photos or video added for awhile. Swim wasn't able to acquire the additional amount of these he was promised. Soon enough, however.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:05
Silver Member

Female from United States
opiophilette is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Great tek!!

Will this work with the other OP doses? I only have 20's but would like to snort or possibly try to IV... they are pink and say OP on them, if that helps. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2011, 18:25
Silver Member

swim has never seen those pills your friends is describing, but swim imagines if oxycodone is the only active then this tek would work just as well. While insuffulation hasnt been a problem with the end product here, it hasnt been test for purity either so swim would have to advise against IV.

Also, please refrain from self incrimination in the future.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:03
Silver Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Marmadukemark is an unknown quantity at this point

samas, are your OP80s blue? Jakemydog says his are green. At any rate, as far as he knows oxycodone is the only active ingredient any OP. If it's not one of the newish gelly oxys there is not need to "crisp" it, as Jake has seen the process called. Opoio, samsa's method will work for any size of OP, though obviously the bigger the better. Jake uses a Pedegg, or the right size cheese grater would work too, though the right-sized file might be the best.

Jake shaves his OP with the Pedegg until it's too small to hang on to, then spreads out the dust on a Pirex dish, sets the dish on the oven rack closest to the broiler. A few minute later, watch it closely, when the powder starts to turn a light golden brown, he takes it out and cools it off. After cooling, he scraps it off the dish and then uses it in any fashion that he did with the OCs.
Old 02-05-2011, 14:34
Silver Member

opiophilette is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Thanks to both of you for your helpful information (and gentile reminder).

When in a new land, one sometimes forgets to follow the customs of the veterans.

The ped egg is a good idea, when trying to gauge the size of file/shaver needed.
Old 02-05-2011, 15:46
Silver Member

swims OP80s are indeed blue. swim has only seen green 15mgs. I suppose as long as you know your source and what your getting (no apap) then you're free to proceed accordingly.
Old 02-05-2011, 20:10
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsa View Post
Also, please refrain from self incrimination in the future.
Just a note: the "no self incrimination rule" only applies to posts talking about the manufacture of drugs (basically, the Chem forums).

While it may still be a great idea to avoid incriminating oneself, it is by no means a requirement.

This rule change happened in March (check the Announcements forum to see it, or just click on site rules), so it's still new & you'll still see plenty of older posts admonishing people not to incriminate themselves, but those no longer apply.

One last thing: the usage of SWIM (& its variants) has always been frowned upon. If one chooses to not (potentially) incriminate oneself, creative writing is encouraged.

~Kailey
Old 03-05-2011, 01:07
Silver Member

Didn't know that Kailey, thanks for the info.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:16
Silver Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Marmadukemark is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to hear that. I've seen a lot of posts that were perfectly okay from a legal standpoint, e.g. discussing one's prescription, commenting on one medicine being more affective than another, etc.

Even if LE decided to go after someone they would probably have to go to considerable trouble. If they find the computer that the offensive posts were sent from it can very difficult to then prove who made it. Unless the situation was much bigger that the average strung-out pet looking for information I don't believe LE would bother.

A lot of the material is dated too. I'm not familiar with statute limitations on some of the illegal activity that posters' pets seem to engage in, but I suspect that a lot of it is beyond the limitation.

But I also believe that the people responsible for this site have every right to require whatever they want to in order to use it.
Old 17-05-2011, 13:07
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
Spen is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsa View Post
swims OP80s are indeed blue. swim has only seen green 15mgs. I suppose as long as you know your source and what your getting (no apap) then you're free to proceed accordingly.
First, Final Fantasy Tactics rules.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, thanks for the info on breaking down the OP. I have a couple of ways that I've been doing the OP for about 8 months now which are very similar to yours. One thing I've found out about the OP is that it's not as intense as the OC and the lovely euphoria doesn't seem to last near as long. However, if I take half a pill orally and rail the rest, it's pretty darn nice and for quite a while too. I get the intensity immediate from snorting it and taking it orally makes a lot of the intensity last for a nice few hours. It could just be in my head, but it works for me lol. I also like to eat about 4 TUMS and wait about 20-30 minutes before taking OP (or any opiate). Perhaps TUMS and grapefruit juice would potentiate it even more? I've never seen the blue OP80's so I don't know if they're more difficult to grind down, but the green ones (they do have a blue-green hue to them I suppose, so perhaps they're the same) don't take long at all when using a mid-sized hose clamp. I'll post my process and perhaps it will help others along with yours.

Items needed:

Microwave, oven mitts, half-inch wide hose clamp, glass plate, razor, card and a freezer.

1. Cut the OP in half. This makes it a LOT easier to grind down. The prob here is that you really can't do this with anything under OP40 due to the small size of the pill.

2. Hold the flat side of the pill between thumb and index finger and grind it down on the hose clamp on the corner of where the pill was cut in half (the end of the pill where you can see the white oxy). Do this onto the glass plate.

3. Once it gets harder to grind down, flip the pill to the other corner and grind it down. Once your pill becomes difficult to grind down, just look for corners that may have been caused by the grinding and start again there. Once you're done, you'll have about 1/8th of a half of a pill.

4. Grind the other half the same way as the first half.

4a. At this point, I normally orally take the two parts of the pill that I could not grind down. Seems to make the euphoria last longer once I finish preparing the pill for insufflation.

5. Scrape the OP that is on the plate into a short, fat line with a credit card.

6. Tap the side of the plate with the palm of your hand gently. This causes the OP to start spreading out. Keep tapping it gently, working your way around the plate with the palm of your hand. One the OP is spread out into a thin layer on the plate. This keeps the cooking in the microwave nice and even.

7. Place the plate into the microwave and keep an eye on the plate. You're watching for the color of the OP to go from white to very light brown. It takes my microwave a little over 3 minutes, but every microwave is different. Keep an eye on it at all times. It can go from pure white to black in just a few seconds and then it's ruined.

8. Once the OP is light brown, put on the oven mitts, grab the plate and stick it in the freezer. I leave mine in for about 20-30 minutes.

9. After the OP has cooled off, remove the plate from the freezer and QUICKLY scrape it off the plate with a razor onto a clean, flat surface (I actually scrape it onto another plate). It will be froze to the plate and it will come off like skin and look flaky. This is normal. You have to do this within a couple of minutes because condensation will form on the plate and get your OP wet if you're not careful.

10. Once the OP is on another flat surface, use the razor to chop the OP "flakes" into smaller pieces. I like to freeze mine for 20-30 minutes to ensure it is froze which in turns makes it easier to chop up. Keep doing this until you're satisfied with how small the OP pieces are. You won't get it into a fine powder, but it will easily be small enough to make the trip through your nose.

10a. It will look like you've lost some OP. You haven't. The reason it looks like you have less is because the granules of cooked OP are larger than the OP powder when you first ground it down.

11. Enjoy!

The only prob here is I don't know if all the fillers and trash they put into OP are still there or not. It's very likely they are, so keep that in mind before anyone decides to use this method.

EDIT: Corrected some words. You can also use a dremel tool to grind down the OP, but I've personally never used one.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Another excelent write up here! Also FFT is the best game ever made.

Last edited by Spen; 19-05-2011 at 07:56.
Old 18-05-2011, 01:01

Male from United States
rldgld223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Samsa, how did you sterilize your file? I had mine in a jar of vinegar and bleach cleaning solution for an hour and its still filthy. Any suggestions?
Old 18-05-2011, 04:08
Silver Member

sarcastabitch should review received reputation comments.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I would like to add to this. My cat had OP 80's that she ground up and dropped in a few ounces of coca-cola to mimic the pH of stomach acid. I have read you can leave it for about four hours; my cat chose to leave it overnight. The result is a slightly yucky, flat cola with some little sludgy-booger type stuff of the top- the stuff that swells up in the pills. You probably could skim this off, but my cat didn't want to risk losing any pill, so she just chugged the whole bit, globs and all.

It worked just like taking 80mg IR, or so I am told.

I hope this helps someone- it's a little less "risky" than trying the cooking method, since one can lose their drug if they aren't careful and overheat it.
Old 18-05-2011, 04:30
Silver Member

Nice Sarcasta, I didnt think that would work, but I'm glad it did for you. Again, this insect would sometimes leave small pieces of OPs in lemon juice, which works small wonders.

rldgld, my file was never horribly dirty, but a towel and liberal amounts of isopropyl alcohol (i think it was 70%, though I wish I had 90%) did a fine job. I find isopropyl works in most situations where sterilization is called for.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:17
Silver Member

Male from United States
Metron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

exactly what are the binders in the OPs? i heard it was oxycontin polistirex, which would be a tough nut to crack. is it just s crapload of cellulose, etc.?
has anyone ever had the 80mg oval green generics? well, football shaped. swim think Teva makes em.
Old 19-05-2011, 07:45
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
Spen is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metron View Post
exactly what are the binders in the OPs? i heard it was oxycontin polistirex, which would be a tough nut to crack. is it just s crapload of cellulose, etc.?
has anyone ever had the 80mg oval green generics? well, football shaped. swim think Teva makes em.
I believe Teva had to quit making those due to Purdue's patent. I could be wrong about the details, but I think Purdue had a huge lawsuit against many companies that made generic OC. I think Mallinckrodt was the only pharmaceutical company that had the right to produce generic OC. Ethex was only a distributor of OC, but Purdue still made the drug that Ethex sold. They were exactly the same drug, cosmetics and all.

The whole reasoning (I personally believe) behind Purdue moving from the OC to the OP was due to Purdue's patent running out soon, not due to having to make the drug less abusable as Purdue Pharma claimed. Now they have another patent on the OP that cannot be made by anyone but Purdue unless they give another company the rights to do so. It's all about the money...

I'll see if I can find a link on all this and come back and post it (and possibly correct my info if it's wrong). I don't know exactly what the binders are in the OP. I do know that preparing it the way I do removes all the gel. Whether the binders are still there, I've no clue. Opana ER (Oxymorphone) has some kind of silicates in it and could possibly be quite harmful for insufflation, but I've no idea about the OP. I don't think in basement chemists have cracked the code yet and I don't know if Purdue has released any info on what binders they're using.

EDIT: Found some info on the Purdue vs. generic OC companies. Looks like Watson had exclusive rights to distribute OC as well.

EDIT #2: It might help if I include the actual link, eh? lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodo...rning_generics

Click on "Lawsuits concerning generics" in the table of contents if this link doesn't take you to that section.

EDIT #3: I got some weird OP tonight. It took almost 10 minutes to turn my OP that light brown sugar color. It hit me just like normal, but I wonder if Purdue messed with their formula again to try and make it even harder to abuse after taking that long to cool. Either that or my microwave is about to go out.

Last edited by Spen; 19-05-2011 at 11:30.
Old 19-05-2011, 20:11

Male from United States
rldgld223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastabitch View Post
I would like to add to this. My cat had OP 80's that she ground up and dropped in a few ounces of coca-cola to mimic the pH of stomach acid. I have read you can leave it for about four hours; my cat chose to leave it overnight. The result is a slightly yucky, flat cola with some little sludgy-booger type stuff of the top- the stuff that swells up in the pills. You probably could skim this off, but my cat didn't want to risk losing any pill, so she just chugged the whole bit, globs and all.

It worked just like taking 80mg IR, or so I am told.

I hope this helps someone- it's a little less "risky" than trying the cooking method, since one can lose their drug if they aren't careful and overheat it.
swim has also done exactly this and has had the same result. swim finds it is worth the wait and effective, but still isn't as good as the same amount of mg IR. swim also mixes cola and lemon juice for a (hopefully) faster breakdown, but isn't sure if it makes a difference
Old 11-06-2011, 16:19

34 y/o Male from United States
Justice79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

A friend of a friend gave my buddy one of the OP 60's. My buddy longs for the days of OC's without the bull crap that they put in them now, way to mess up a good thing Purdue!! After much "research" on this site and others, my buddy decided to try to inject it anyway. Probablly not one of his best descisions, but it seems they never are when it comes to drugs for him anyway. Let me start by saying that my buddy is no bubble gummer. He has been in the opiate game for about 15 years, he has inected most substances known to man that might possibly make him feel a tingle. He had at one time a very serious, costly, and life destroying Heroin addiction, although these days he rarely uses opiates and usually only when they fall into his lap as a gift or some such. He thought he was well versed in many different methods of injecting many different substances. Armed with his research and prior knowledge, He attacked the problem of the new OP's.

My buddy found that the "file" and "hose clamp" methods of grinding the pill sounded tedious and seemed to be a waste of time. The "Screw" method sounded even more ridiculous, there are a plethorea of inventions out there whose sole purpose is to grind things to dust. Last time he checked a hose clamp and a screw were not on that list. He chose a fine grit sand paper while holding the pill with a pair of pliers. The pill was completely reduced to powder in a little under five minutes, with no left over pieces. A toothbrush made quick work of what stuck to the sand paper, though my buddy says it was very little anyway. My buddy chose the microwave method of heating the powder, giving no regard to those that claim the broiler or toaster oven to be better. Watching the powder cook in the mircowave seemed like a much more efficent method to my friend. He thought that the powder could be accidentally burned, regardless of the device used and made sure he paid attention to what he was doing. Simple really, stop the microwave when the pill reaches the desired color. How is this difficult exactly?

My buddy says it took about 6 minutes in his microwave to reach the light tan or golden color. He told me to tell everyone to make sure that the powder is spread very evenly over the plate, as some powder will finish cooking before the rest if it isn't. He now had a golden sticky liquid on his pyrex plate. He chose to skip the freezer nonsense and scrape the liquid off the pyrex with a razor blade. He found that this worked very well as that when taken away from the residual heat of the pyrex, the liquid solidified almost immediately and was easily transferred to the spoon for injection. My buddy said that once the plate cooled the remaining powder was easily scraped up with the blade and transferred to the spoon as well. Total prep time time start to finish was about 15 minutes.

As with most stories about drugs, this one isn't all fuzzy bunnies and kittens either. My buddies expirience wasn't so great from this point on. He chose to use citric acid to dissolve the prepared powder along with some water to dilute the syrupy product he ended up with. He told me that the powder dissolved very well, but only having a 1/2cc rig to use, the liquid was still very thick, though he had no problems drawing up the mixture. He did use 2 cottons, as the first became colgged about halfway through the draw. Please remember, this was far from my buddy's first rodeo.If it is an injectable drug he has done it, including many that he probably shouldn't have. He injected in his arm and the fun and games was over. At first he achieved the desired affect, not an incapacitating rush, but nice all the same he said, no different than injecting oxy's of the past. Within a few minutes he developed a large swelling at the injection site and his arm was covered in small bumps for about 3 inches in each direction. He has had similar from injecting Heroin in the past but he said this was much worse than he had ever expirienced before. He developed a "Niacin Like" skin flush from head to toe. The burning and itching were quite severe and completly ruined the high he was expiriencing. Over the next couple hours he felt random pains throughout his body and the skin flush persisted much longer than one expirienced because of Niacin. 12 hours later and he tells me that the swelling has subsided for the most part and the other side effects have gone away as well, although he is worried about an abscess as he has had 2 in this location over the years. He is certain he did not miss the vein upon injection and he believes the swellings were caused by a little of the liquid that may have leaked out upon removal of the rig from the vein. He told me that the unpleasant side effects were totally not worth the high he did acheive. He was very glad that he was given the pill and did not pay for it or he would have been very upset. He knows now that he will never bother with an OP Oxy again. The days of easily injectable Oxy's are gone and he says he would rather spend his money on old reliable Heroin if he chose to at all. He is well aware that injecting pills, or anything for that matter, is stupid. He has always found the risk to be worth the reward except in this case. He is very expirienced with IV drug use and cringes at the thought of an unexpirienced person attemping to do this. That scenario just has bad news written all over it. It by far was not worth it people, save your money and your veins for something that is.
Old 13-06-2011, 21:43
Silver Member

sarcastabitch should review received reputation comments.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Justice, that is a scary story! There will be no attempting to slam OPs by my cat, that's for sure.

Share this on:

Tags
drug abuse, oxycontin 80mg, oxycontin controlled release

» New Threads
should I stay or should I go?
Last post by so so sad in vegas
3 Replies, 52 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by ianzombie
84 Replies, 5,120 Views
kratom and help on day 5 no opiates
Last post by DepoV