Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-12-2010, 19:04
Space Numpty Space Numpty is nu online
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline Medline
Points: 5,782, Level: 11 Points: 5,782, Level: 11 Points: 5,782, Level: 11
Activity: 29.9% Activity: 29.9% Activity: 29.9%
Plugging MS Contins: Rectal Administration of Sustained Release Morphine

As there appears to be little info on this, Mungo decided to make a step by step guide to the Rectal administration of MS Contins (sustained release Morphine Sulphate). Please forgive Mungo's camera, some of the images are in poor focus, but they will suffice

Step 1

On this occasion, Mungo will be using 5x10mg tablets, which one should be able to see have a light orange/tan colour.

Step 2

"Peel" off the coating, it comes off pretty easily

Step 3

Crush tablets. You can see here Mungo has a pill crusher which are cheap and readily available from most Pharmacies

Step 4

You can see here, Mungo has a shot glass with freshly boiled water in it, an oral syringe and a small glass "container" (actually a tea light candle holder)

Step 5

Put the crushed pills in the container (the powder does seem to clump together so break it up) Suck 5ml of the hot water into the syringe.

Step 6

Add the water to the powder and mix well. Mungo found adding a bit of water, mixing it, then adding a bit more up till the 5ml is used seemed to work best.

Step 7

Suck mixture up into syringe. Remember to pull about 1/2ml's worth of air into the syringe FIRST so that all the mixture will be expelled when plunged. This can be a bit of a bitch. The solution is waxy, slimy and doesnt dissolve completely so sucking up into the syringe can be problematic. Mungo found adding a little more boiled water, say 1ml, then mixing quickly for a second and immediately sucking it up into the syringe worked best. If one can get their hands on a syringe with a wider nozzle it would be much easier.

EDIT: Better method given below -
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrandwazoo View Post
swim would like to suggest instead of using a "spoon" with the drug already dissolved in the water, you may want to try pulling the plunger out of your syringe putting the powder in and then replacing the plunger, sucking up water, and mixing the solution in the syringe. Swim used to have problems getting everything out of the "spoon" especially in one go.

Step 8

Insert syringe into anus. One might want to use a little lube to aid insertion. The syringe needs to be inserted right up to the plunger. Push down on plunger ejecting the solution into your anus. Slowly remove syringe. Mungo had a little solution left so he added another 2ml of hot water to the remaining solution and repeated.

No pics here - Sorry guys and gals lol

Step 9

Lie on ones side for 20-30 mins to aid absorbtion. Mungo just laid on his bed on his left side and watched tv... X-Files yay

Step 10

Enjoy ones high. One should start to feel it by the 20 min mark and it should plateau in around 1 hour from adminstration.

Again, apologies for the shitty focus of the pics, but they do the job.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Picture quality suspect and could be improved
A nice TEK, pictures could be better but it is still easy to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (30.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (34.9 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (40.9 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (61.3 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (78.4 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (50.4 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (59.9 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (41.5 KB, 412 views)

Last edited by Space Numpty; 04-04-2014 at 21:39.
Old 17-12-2010, 19:10
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 14,963, Level: 17 Points: 14,963, Level: 17 Points: 14,963, Level: 17
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Re: Plugging MS Contins: Rectal Administration of Sustained Release Morphine

May I ask a question...is it difficult, uncomfortable or troublesome to use more water after the initial plugging? Did Mungo feel comfortable enough plugging more liquid, and afterward, did he feel like he needed the toilet? Basically, was there any liquid left to expel?

TIA.

Sparkles.
Old 17-12-2010, 19:19
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by missparkles View Post
May I ask a question...is it difficult, uncomfortable or troublesome to use more water after the initial plugging? Did Mungo feel comfortable enough plugging more liquid, and afterward, did he feel like he needed the toilet? Basically, was there any liquid left to expel?

TIA.

Sparkles.
Not atall, of course shoving an oral syringe up Mungos ass was not the most "comfortable" experience hes ever had but there was no problem with a second plugging, and he didnt feel like he needed to go to the loo or that there was so much liquid in his ass that he was running the risk of it expelling itself. He did have a hairy moment 5 mins after his second plug when he felt a massive fart brewing and thought "oh bollocks, Mungos about to fart out 50mg of Morphine", but he held the fucker in
Old 18-01-2011, 05:14
Silver Member

Male from Earth
thegrandwazoo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

swim would like to suggest instead of using a "spoon" with the drug already dissolved in the water, you may want to try pulling the plunger out of your syringe putting the powder in and then replacing the plunger, sucking up water, and mixing the solution in the syringe. Swim used to have problems getting everything out of the "spoon" especially in one go.

That is a really excellent idea.
Old 04-05-2011, 17:06

36 y/o Male from Brazil
Dimorf LC is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx for the descriptive post Space Numpty swim agrees with thegrandwazoo, its best to add all of the crushed pill material to the empty syringe with the plunger removed.
Steps:
1 - crush up pill/s
2 - take plunger out from syringe
3 - put a finger o the tip to not loose any powder while carefully adding it to the to the empty syringe barrel
4 - with finger on the tip of syringe carefully insert the plunger back to the syringe
5 - flip the syringe so that all the powder can fall to the black tip of the plunger
6 - carefully push the plunger to 1.5 ml with your finger on the tip slowly releasing the pressure when needed to not let any powder escape
7 - add 10ml of hot water to a bowl or a shot glass
8 - carefully draw the hot water to the crushed pills
9 - flip the syringe upside down again and start shaking the mixture inside the syringe
10 - lube up the syringe and anal tip
11- insert half way (half of the syringe in the rectum)
12 - push slowly into the rectum (repeat if any powder got stuck after 1st attempt)
13 - lie on your preferred side for 20 to 40 mins and enjoy!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:29

36 y/o Male from Brazil
Dimorf LC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimorf LC View Post
Thanx for the descriptive post Space Numpty swim agrees with thegrandwazoo, its best to add all of the crushed pill material to the empty syringe with the plunger removed.
Steps:
1 - crush up pill/s
2 - take plunger out from syringe
3 - put a finger o the tip to not loose any powder while carefully adding it to the to the empty syringe barrel
4 - with finger on the tip of syringe carefully insert the plunger back to the syringe
5 - flip the syringe so that all the powder can fall to the black tip of the plunger
6 - carefully push the plunger to 1.5 ml with your finger on the tip slowly releasing the pressure when needed to not let any powder escape
7 - add 10ml of hot water to a bowl or a shot glass
8 - carefully draw the hot water to the crushed pills
9 - flip the syringe upside down again and start shaking the mixture inside the syringe
10 - lube up the syringe and anal tip
11- insert half way (half of the syringe in the rectum)
12 - push slowly into the rectum (repeat if any powder got stuck after 1st attempt)
13 - lie on your preferred side for 20 to 40 mins and enjoy!

"start with no more then 25% of your oral dosage initially. If you ignore this advice, don't blame/ sue me if you end up injured or dead...

Finally nothing I have said should be construed to mean that I recommend you take any drug or medication in any way that isn't prescribed to you by your personal doctor or is illegal where you live."

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1LYD5AE9O
Old 29-01-2013, 21:53

Male from United States
yelapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SWIM has been experimenting with rectal MSContin administration and is very happy with SWIM’s procedure, derived from the wisdom of others who have posted here--especially Space Numpty.

1. Place pill(s) in mouth and wet until the color mostly dissolves off.
2. Dry pill(s) with corner of paper towel and ingest paper towel corner.
3. Grind dry pill(s) into fine powder in a small glass.
4.Using the concept of a double boiler, place glass with powder into hot tap water (160 degrees or so) allowing hot water to come half or two thirds of the way up the glass. Do not let hot water into glass. SWIY might use a shallow cake pan or a small sauce pan for this. Keep water warm for about 10 minutes so that the glass with dry powder is thoroughly warmed.
5. Take a 10 ml oral syringe and draw 5 ml of very warm water into it.(*See below) Gently empty the syringe into the small glass and stir with a smooth, non porous stirring rod. SWIY should get a somewhat cloudy gel at this point. Draw another 4 ml of warm water into the syringe and repeat stirring. SWIY should have a liquid gel at this point.
6. Tip the glass and slowly draw the 9 ml of solution into the oral syringe. Give it time to move down. Sure, SWIY can go ahead and lick the stirring rod at this point.
7. Lay on side and slather loaded syringe with high viscosity lubricant. The oral syringe has a rather abrupt “shoulder” above the tip. This shoulder can make insertion difficult. SWIM finds it uncomfortable. So, as an alternative, SWIM uses the outer pipe of a 1 ml syringe with the small end cut off entirely and edges smoothed with nail file. This syringe pipe has the approximately the same inside diameter as the outside diameter of the tip of the 10 ml syringe. It will fit tightly by twisting it onto the tip of the 10 ml syringe and act as an extender with no big shoulder at all. SWIY might glue the pipe permanently if concerned about leakage. SWIM has not experienced a leakage issue and insertion of this narrow extender is easy.
8. insert syringe into anus up to the hilt (or up to the hilt of the 1 ml extension pipe and gently empty the syringe. SWIY should feel the warm water squirting into SWIY’s rectum.
9. Remain on side for about 20 minutes.
10. If SWIY is careful, there should be just a tiny amount of residue left behind in glass. This can be dissolved in a small amount of warm water and plugged or just drink it.
11. Cleanup. Note that the only device that gets “dirty” is the syringe. Clean it in hot water with detergent using a container reserved for this procedure. Draw and eject detergent through the syringe. Add small amount of chlorine bleach, draw and eject and allow it to soak for at least an hour. Rinse thoroughly, drawing and ejecting.
* (See asterisk in Step 5). If SWIY is using the extension pipe, then the pipe should be fitted prior to drawing the morphine solution into it.

As SWIM sees it, the benefits of this procedure are that none of the morphine is wasted and the vast majority of it is delivered to the rectum. There is minimal tool/syringe usage and with the extension tube, rectal administration is quite comfortable. Though the steps may seem complicated due to SWIM's detailed explanation, once done the first time they are really quite simple and easy. In fact a rehearsal with water is a great idea.

Do not use high dosages; SWIY can always add more. Also, make sure rectum is completely empty by way of enema or use of Dulcolax suppository a half hour or so prior to plugging. SWIY does not want solution absorbed by fecal material.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 03-02-2013, 17:39

36 y/o Female from United States
opigirl115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Is 45 mgs of plugged morphine a good place to start?? I have somewhat of a tolerance... 50 mgs of methadone usually... ran out and sick as hell ! Got a hold of 10 morphine blue 15 mg er.today
Wanna get every mg I can!!
Old 04-02-2013, 15:38
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by opigirl115 View Post
Is 45 mgs of plugged morphine a good place to start?? I have somewhat of a tolerance... 50 mgs of methadone usually... ran out and sick as hell ! Got a hold of 10 morphine blue 15 mg er.today
Wanna get every mg I can!!
10mg of Methadone = 30mg Morphine (approx), so to match the Morphine dose to the Methadone dose you'd be looking at around 150mg Morphine.

Yes, if you plug the morphine you will maximise the bioavialability (bar Injecting), but Methadone bioavailability can be pretty high too.

My feeling is, bearing that in mind, is that 45mg of Morphine isn't going to touch the sides. However, its best to err on the side of caution....i would have the others on standby incase 45mg doesn't help.
Old 13-08-2013, 23:57
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Hello ~
I came across this thread in searching for some specific information with regards to plugging my 100mg MS Contins (ER of course). Hopefully one of you knowledgeable DF'ers can provide an answer. First, I have a very high tolerance to morphine so please don't be alarmed at the high doses I will be referring to.

Basically I just need to know how many ML's of water per 10 mgs of morphine need to be used when mixing for plugging. In the original post I see that 5 ml water was used for 50 mgs of morph (so 1 ml water per 10 mgs of morph). Is this the minimum amount of water required in order to utilize/dissolve all of the drug in the crushed pill powder? In other words, if I want to plug 200 mg of morph do I need to use a minimum of 20 ml water?

I just want to be sure I don't unnecessarily waste any morphine.

Thanks in advance for any insight!
Old 14-08-2013, 16:58
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-pal View Post
Hello ~
I came across this thread in searching for some specific information with regards to plugging my 100mg MS Contins (ER of course). Hopefully one of you knowledgeable DF'ers can provide an answer. First, I have a very high tolerance to morphine so please don't be alarmed at the high doses I will be referring to.

Basically I just need to know how many ML's of water per 10 mgs of morphine need to be used when mixing for plugging. In the original post I see that 5 ml water was used for 50 mgs of morph (so 1 ml water per 10 mgs of morph). Is this the minimum amount of water required in order to utilize/dissolve all of the drug in the crushed pill powder? In other words, if I want to plug 200 mg of morph do I need to use a minimum of 20 ml water?

I just want to be sure I don't unnecessarily waste any morphine.

Thanks in advance for any insight!
After some quick research it would appear that Morphine saturates at around 60mg/ml. So 4ml should be sufficient for 200mg. Err on the side of caution and use 5ml.

If your using less water it would be prudent to use warm water (not hot!) to aid solubility, especially as they are ER and therefore waxy little buggers
Old 14-08-2013, 17:55
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Thank you for the information. I used to use warm water but once had no choice but to use cold water and found from experience that they are actually thicker with the warm water versus cold/tap temp.
Old 14-08-2013, 18:09
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-pal View Post
Thank you for the information. I used to use warm water but once had no choice but to use cold water and found from experience that they are actually thicker with the warm water versus cold/tap temp.
It will be thicker, as it has dissolved better and being ER contains some sort of wax product. In all honesty the warmth from the inside of ones anus will make short work of any small lumpy bits i guess, but warm water will dissolve the pill better than cold.
Old 23-08-2013, 08:57
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

So if I can take up to 120mg of Extended Release Morphine orally, what would be the safe high dose to plug?
Old 23-08-2013, 18:31
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
So if I can take up to 120mg of Extended Release Morphine orally, what would be the safe high dose to plug?
Well, rectal administration takes the bioavailabilty to approx double that of oral administration so working on that theory the equivalent rectal dose to 120mg orally administered Morphine is 60mg. That would be a good starting point.

Direct and safe answer.
Old 23-08-2013, 23:48
Palladium Member

trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Numpty View Post
Well, rectal administration takes the bioavailabilty to approx double that of oral administration so working on that theory the equivalent rectal dose to 120mg orally administered Morphine is 60mg. That would be a good starting point.
Just curious, do you know (of course you do if it will last as long rectally as it will orally?

Also, I have tried without success two or three times with morphine and oxycodone rectally. Any advice other than cleaning out the system?
Old 24-08-2013, 16:07
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
Just curious, do you know (of course you do if it will last as long rectally as it will orally?

Also, I have tried without success two or three times with morphine and oxycodone rectally. Any advice other than cleaning out the system?
I know in trials rectally administered morphine provided extended analgesia compared to oral administration, but the half life should be the same (around 2 hours). The increase in bioavailability will certainly make like doses feel like they last longer.

Quote:
RESULTS A significant difference in pain intensity was achieved 10 minutes after rectal administration compared with 60 minutes after oral administration. There was still a significant reduction in pain via the rectal route after 180 minutes versus via the oral route after 120 minutes. No significant difference was observed in the intensity of sedation, nausea, or number of vomiting episodes between the oral and rectal routes.
source - American Society of Clinical Oncology

When you say you've had no "success" what do you mean exactly? No effects whatsoever? What sort of doses did you take?

There no complexity to it to be honest. Make sure the syringe passes the sphincter or most of it will just dribble out! And make sure you lie on your side of something for 15 minutes to aid absorption. I'm sure a self administered "wash-out" would help too.

Last edited by Space Numpty; 24-08-2013 at 16:09. Reason: stuff
Old 24-08-2013, 17:55
Palladium Member

Well, oddly enough, yesterday was the first time I tried it and it worked, although I didn't get a "high" I just had no withdrawals and my back didn't hurt, but it seemed to last far less amount of time then when I take the oral dose.

Since it worked, it's great for wanting to get the most out of the pills, but if I have to dose in half the time as an oral route, it's kind of pointless for me.

However, it was because of following your instructions that it worked for the first time so thank you.

Share this on:

Tags
anal use, bioavailability, drugs-forum, extended release, extended release morphine, morphine, morphine bioavailability, morphine dosage, morphine sulfate, morphine sulphate, morphine tablets, ms contin, plugging, rectal administration, rectal administration of ms contin

» New Threads
Diphenhydramine Experiences:...
Last post by C11H15
462 Replies, 128,090 Views
how much weight have you lost...
Last post by aivolkovo
0 Replies, 1 Views
Worst Tasting Drug
Last post by humdroid
458 Replies, 59,098 Views
Hear voices every time take...
Last post by humdroid