Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 16-12-2010, 05:16
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
traind2go is an unknown quantity at this point
Loperamide Complete Effects From A "Veteran"

A, rather rude and aggressive, friend of mine asked me to post the following:

Ive seen alot of threads and topics and many sites not just this one about the effects of Loperamide on the CNS and crossing the BBB. My puppy is a veteran opiate user for 10 years and has taken heroin, oxycodone (all forms), hydromorphone, oxymorphone, fentanyl and hydrocodone. All doses were at a seriously high level, enough to kill a horse the vet told my puppy one day at the puppy's local ER. During Heroin WD's loperamide tablets were bought for diarreah, 6 were taken and seemed to help overrall.

My puppy is a veteran opiate user and doesnt believe in PLACEBO effects. He either gets high or doesnt and he knows the damn difference between placebo and real effects.

Experiment:
1 Bottle 46 ct. Loperamide Tabs 2MG=92mg total
Consume with GF juice

Took the plunge and ate the entire bottle.
an hour and a half later, noticable effects on body temp rising, not unpleasant. Slight itching. Pupils have extreme constriction. Opioid effects are prevalent. There is no rush or anything but its what i like to call a numbing after effect of the rush. its that down time period where u r very comfortable and relaxed after a huge shot of heroin. Loperamide works and gets u high as a kite. i have a huge tolerance but LP doesnt seem to have much cross tolerance. I know what im expereincing and there isnt any other drugs in my system. i dont care what yal think or believe, im trying to fucking tell u something here and u can choose to listen or not. There is no gd placebo effect i know what it feels like to be high off of opiates damn it. Loperamide is strong and numbs and fucks u up with taken at super high doses.

LP does not cross the blood brain barrier in small doses but 46X normal human dose enough nano particles cross for a cumalitive effect.

I tried to sleep but experienced that kind of restless sleep where u are very high from opiates and keep waking up and going back to sleep, not a complete nod but very slow one.

I woke the next morning still feeling high.

I was high for over 72 hours off of loperamide. idk why its not illegal but fuck heroin i like this better and for only [price discussion is against the rules] i can be high for 3 days gd it. ftw

no bs ass comments either, this shit is serious and my puppy prides himself in being an experienced opiate user.

if u have anything negative to say about that then why the fuck r u on this forum to begin with this is a gd drug forum this isnt the thread for getting help so go parade to the people who actually want to quit feeling good.

loperamide FTW

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not incriminate yourself on the forum. Also, keep the attitude in check - we're here to help one another, not attack each other.
what an agressive and angry post. don't say "why the fuck are u on this forum" when no one has even disagreed with you
I enjoy your attempt at style and personna. Bravo
very good information for lope.-ignorant people, helpful experience report

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 09:04. Reason: S.I. and price discussion
Old 16-12-2010, 05:29
Palladium Member

Male from United States
imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.
Points: 1,875, Level: 6 Points: 1,875, Level: 6 Points: 1,875, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Loperamide Complete Effects From A "Veteran"

The placebo effect occurs whether your aware or not. Expectation is a huge part of the rewarding experience of a drug. Take alcohol. Avid drinkers who know the difference between a buzz, being drunk, and having a virgin margarita have the potential to get "alcohol-induced" effects from non-alcoholic beer if they think its alcoholic. If you tell a person alprazolam is a new antihistamine, they do not rate it as euphoric or good and report a lot of negative side-effects, particularly sedation and grogginess. Tell them its alprazolam, its euphoric. Lidocaine or other local anesthetics are added to impure cocaine because it helps fuel the expectation (dopamine is released in excess even prior to a person using cocaine which could be considered a placebo effect).

Im not saying the high wasnt real. But the brain is complex. Hell, look at the phenomenon of conversion disorders. Being in withdrawal can really screw with someone. I dont know if what you experienced was real or not but thank you for sharing your experience. Im curious as to the BBB and loperamide and whether its broken down or "removed" instead of mostly unable to pass BBB (I will look that up on my own time, dont worry), acts on peripheral opiate receptors in the body other than in the digestive system, or if some does get in causing non-opioid mediated responses (brain anticipating opiates being put in therefore, causing a cascade of changes that would occur with an opiate that DOES get through and act at mu receptors and such).

Great musings on expectation of highs and the complexity of the brain. A very good post, and very respectful considering how aggressive the OP was.
Old 16-12-2010, 05:34
Palladium Member

Male from Japan
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
AW: Loperamide Complete Effects From A "Veteran"

Quote:
Originally Posted by traind2go View Post
I
if u have anything negative to say about that then why the fuck r u on this forum to begin with this is a gd drug forum this isnt the thread for getting help so go parade to the people who actually want to quit feeling good.

loperamide FTW

Hmmm, i have nothing against People who are looking for a high
but i think the People need to do this in a responsible manner,
what that guy done is un-responsible!

Never ever start to play with the Pgp-Pump

There are already countless Threads about this Topic
Old 16-12-2010, 05:38
Silver Member

its not a placebo effect becuz of the changes in my body i noticed. pupils, nodding, ect, warm feeling all over. i agree some placebo effects can be felt with some things but i doubt i would have a strong placebo reaction to ALL the effects u get from taking opioids

thats the shit im talking about with spucky, keep this thready strictly with loperamide, this isnt a damn thread for right or wrong or morals or laws. this is a thread about using drugs for drug users. if u dont like it or thinks its irresponsible then dont read or post jesus i just knew somebody had to say something

you do not have to do what your friend says, the rudeness reflects poorly on you

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 08:58. Reason: S.I.
Old 16-12-2010, 05:42
Palladium Member

Male from United States
imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.imyourlittlebare really knows their shit.

The placebo effect can occur in pain reduction through endogenous opioid activity. A person could show all the signs of opioid intoxication if the conditions were right. Like I said, look at conversion disorders. Not that its the best comparison but a person can be totally paralyzed in a leg, feel no pain response or a person can be entirely blind but it comes and goes as well as the fact its not the result of anything organic. It just, happens. And its a mystery.
Old 16-12-2010, 05:46
Silver Member

well ive taken it 3 times this week and each time is the same effects. i wake up with the same effects its hard to believe this is all placebo, im high there is no doubt in my mind after 10 years ok i think i know the difference. yes i appear intoxicated and feel intoxicated placebo doesnt get this real otherwise it wouldnt b a placebo effect. PLEASE BELIEVE MEH!

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 08:59. Reason: S.I.
Old 16-12-2010, 15:51
Palladium Member

Male from United States

Still havent had time, but have you looked into how the drug affects periphery besides digestive tract?
Old 17-12-2010, 17:10
Silver Member

right now the drug is still working but the effects it has on my body are kinda annoying. becuz of all the fillers and binders my lymph nodes are swollen under my neck and my throat is sore. my eyes has a little hard time focusing in. i feel very sleepy all the time. going to the bathroom is weird, its not like other opiates. pissing is frequent and often and shitting is well there is none. there are no orgasms to be hard but a 90% erection can be gotten. slight headache but it goes away.

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 08:59. Reason: S.I.
Old 17-12-2010, 18:29
Palladium Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

Thank you for posting your experiments with Loperamide trained2go.
My pet alien is more interested in the effects it has on your pets withdrawal status from opiates, though.
Please describe your pets daily opiate use habits and the effects of taking Loperamide without taking other opiates. Are you saying that LP is the only opiates your pet has taken over the last week? If so, how does the pet feel in relation to how it would feel if no drugs at all had been consumed during that period?
Old 18-12-2010, 04:43
Silver Member

2 weeks ago daily opiate habit for my wuppy= 60MG of oxycodone orally a day, and 5 MG of fentanyl sublingual a DAY every DAY
total opiate use=10 years Habit=Large Training Experience=Extensive*************

Currently my pet isnt physically addicted to other opiates,but was in the 3rd day of oxycodone WD my wuppy would feel just almost normal without the LP with a little RLS and aches but the LP knocks it all away like a champ and numbs like a shot of heroin with the depressant effects of valium. LP makes my wuppy feel high for 3 days straight. my wuppy is beginning to think he will never use another illegal/prescribed opiate again.

Update:
Today was the 72hr mark the high could still be felt tho not as strong, just purchased another 40 pills for [price discussion is against the rules] bucks. took them and zoom off we go again. it takes about 90-120 for effects and 240min for the peak feeling. Nodding to the extreme now, talking to the GF but dick will not get hard. looks to be another 72 hour strong nodd for only [price discussion is against the rules] bucks again.

im not sure if WD will occur with cessation of the LP but i felt a hotchill earlier but i think that is just the "coming down" not a WD sympton. i will continue to explain each day how i feel.

Bonus Note:

my cat will be recieving a fentanyl patch next week, he will test it with the LP to see how the effects will go but frankly he is scared this time for the first time in years with opiates...

Price discussion is not allowed. Also make sure to keep from incriminating yourself throughout the ENTIRE thread - you have a LOT of slip ups in your posts!

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 09:01. Reason: S.I. and price discussion
Old 18-12-2010, 04:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Please note, Abusing fentanyl patches could be extremely deadly, It is an extremly potent opioid, more potent than morphine or heroin and it is extremely easy to OD on.

if you still decide to do this, do not under any circumstances inject fentanyl, smoking it is the safest way but its still very dangerous. plus its not quite as euphoric as OC or H (afoafs never done H but so I hear.)

There is no such thing as a 30m fentanyl patch, and fentanyl is not stronger than morphine or heroin, it is more potent.

Last edited by phenythylamine; 19-12-2010 at 02:19.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:33
Silver Member

thx for my pets concern but ive he was doing fentanyl when totse.c0m was still running

traind2go added 90 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

its 1:32 am and im nodding hard, its time for bed

Last edited by MrG; 06-01-2011 at 09:02. Reason: S.I.
Old 18-12-2010, 23:46
Banned

Male from Mexico
Killa Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way up

Hey, If I could get an opiate "placebo effect" I'd never leave the house! Seriously, there is no point in arguing whether or not it's a placebo effect when someone is relating a drug experience. The man "feels" high, the man "is" high. How could you argue otherwise? We're not curing cancer here after all. Lighten up.

An excellent summing up. Accomplished plain talking about the "so whatness" of placebo vs real.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

Quote:
There is no such thing as a 30m fentanyl patch, and fentanyl is not stronger than morphine or heroin, it is more potent.
your right I meant to say micrograms but I would still be wrong, there is a 25microgram patch. still what I said applies, fentanyl is easy to OD on, and abusing fentanyl patches is pretty dangerous.

and to the poster above, I also agree, who cares if its a placebo effect, its an effect none the less, if psychological pain can seem so real, why not psychological pleasure.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:58
Palladium Member

Male from United States

It was my strong belief that it wasnt quite a placebo effect. That with that dose the drug worked on the periphery (opiate receptors throughout the body, chemical reactions in the brain in response to opiate receptors being activated in body). I just wanted to look up some research on it to see what exactly is happening not trying to bust balls and I dont think anyone has. Doesnt matter one way or another but thanks OP for putting your experiences up! Good stuff and very helpful.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:40
Silver Member

Update: after 36 of last dose i am starting to feel hot and cold chills and my nose is runny a lil, is that a placebo WD effect or a real symptom becuz ive bee getting high lmao

Old 19-12-2010, 06:28
Palladium Member

Male from United States

Comparison of the peripheral and central effects of the opioid agonists loperamide and morphine in the formalin test in rats.

Shannon HE, Lutz EA.
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA. shannon_harlan_e@lilly.com
Abstract

The effects of the peripherally restricted opioid agonist loperamide were compared to those of morphine in the formalin test in rats. Both loperamide and morphine were efficacious in producing antihyperalgesia after both subcutaneous and intracisternal administration. The antihyperalgesic effects of peripherally administered loperamide and morphine were antagonized by both naloxone and its quaternary derivative naloxone methiodide. The effects of intracisternally administered loperamide and morphine were antagonized by naloxone SC. However, quaternary naloxone SC did not block the effects of intracisternally administered loperamide, and, quaternary naloxone blocked intracisternally morphine only at a dose approximately 10-fold higher than that required to block peripherally administered morphine. In addition, approximately 10-fold higher doses of naloxone administered SC were required to antagonize loperamide compared to doses required to antagonize morphine when the agonists were administered subcutaneously, suggesting that the effects of loperamide might be mediated by opioid receptors different from those which mediated the effects of morphine. However, neither the kappa-receptor selective antagonist nor-binaltorphimine nor the delta-receptor selective antagonist naltrindole blocked the effects of either opioid agonist. The present results are consistent with the interpretation that the antihyperalgesic effects of opioid agonists can have both a peripheral and a central component of action, and that the peripheral component of action is sufficient to produce antihyperalgesia in the formalin test after peripheral administration. The present results provide further evidence that peripherally restricted opioid agonists might provide clinically useful treatment of some pain states, in particular pain states that might involve sensitization of peripheral nociceptors.

There, had time to run the simple search.

"Anxiety can lead to manifestation of pseudo withdrawal as
well as other symptoms, including gastrointestinal distress which may be more related to
the anxiety of starting naltrexone than to actual opiate withdrawal. Wherever possible,
the patient should be evaluated for up to 6 to 10 hours following naltrexone induction."- Naltrexone Treatment for Post Opiate Detoxification- 2002 AEGIS Medical Systems

Its happened. Again, I want to point out that I dont think this is pseudo-withdrawal symptoms but they do occur for various reasons in a number of people and many people maintained on pain medications do not experience as severe withdrawal symptoms, if any, as drug abusers do who use the same dose (DSM-IV-TR). I think since loperamadine acts peripherally, SWIY responded to it positively. Especially if one is in total withdrawal and the periphery is about to experience some bad effects, a drug that acts peripherally to relieve that stress can cause euphoria since the negative is avoided. So again, not saying the effects were false. Just not attributable to the exact mechanisms OP stated nor placebo (the definition of placebo we are using)

Proper research is the road to harm reduction.
Old 20-12-2010, 04:31
Silver Member

"imyourlittlebare" i completely agree with u and ur opinions, i have thought about the placebo effects and such and i believe it is possible with some drugs, but im happy to say its just not the care here bro. these are real effects im feeling from my CNS and the WDs today were starting to get bad no just anxiety i didnt have alot of that becuz i knew icould buy some more LP from the store (which i did)

however i am finding tolerance is also developing rapidly after the first 5 or so doses

Old 22-12-2010, 17:40
Titanium Member

28 y/o Male from Greece
Alex C is captain of the psychonauts.Alex C is captain of the psychonauts.Alex C is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 399, Level: 3 Points: 399, Level: 3 Points: 399, Level: 3

On the one hand, thanks for the experimental contribution on a such controversial subject (Loperamide).

On the other hand, please try to remember the rules of the forum as you type, and also, please be more kind! This will maintain this community safe and sound.

Thanks,
Alex C

For gently guiding a new member to follow the rules and respect others.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:49

25 y/o Male from United States
SunnyHours is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 394, Level: 3 Points: 394, Level: 3 Points: 394, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

What would be the dangers of consuming large quantites of Loperamide? Hypothetically, if SWIM were to consume some Lansoprazole (P-GP inhibitor) and GF Juice with 24mg of Loperamide. Also note that the user of the hypothetical experiment isn't a newbie to Opiates but doesn't use them everyday (anymore)...
Would consuming large doses of Imodium be that much worse than consuming high quantities of Morphine or Codeine or other quite constipating opiate?

SunnyHours added 71 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

SWIM found his information...he'll share it with y'all:

Quote:
In clinical trials an adult who took three 20 mg doses within a 24 hour period was nauseated after the second dose and vomited after the third dose. In studies designed to examine the potential for side effects, intentional ingestion of up to 60 mg of Loperamide hydrochloride in a single dose to healthy subjects resulted in no significant adverse effects.
Source

SWIM wonders how the Lansoprazole (Permeability GlycoProtein inhibitor) will help with crossing the BBB...SWIM will update tomorrow after the experiment...Also thinking of adding a bottle of Tonic Water (Quinine, a PGP inhibitor as well) to the mix...

always nice to see a outside Source!

Last edited by SunnyHours; 09-01-2011 at 04:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2011, 20:00
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Remember to keep in mind, loperamide is stupidly potent. One wouldn't need much AT ALL to get high if it actually crossed the BBB...

Fucking with the BBB permeability is asking for trouble. Loperamide wouldn't be the only thing passing through that doesn't normally...

~Kailey
Old 09-01-2011, 20:10
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

This is all discussed in a thread in opiate chemisrty called "Loperadmine-The Sudafed of Opiates?". And it is generally agreed that it does not work.

Great job finding & posting relevant links!
Old 13-01-2011, 08:10
Mercury Member

Male from United States
returntozero needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

im sort of surprised no one else has tested this theory and tried to see if they had similar results and posted their experience...
Old 21-09-2012, 00:46

30 y/o Female from United States
failed_panda needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

It's hilarious to me how people keep harping about how "irresponsible" and "dangerous" taking this stuff is! For god's sake, it's a forum where people post about SHOOTING UP and PLUGGING the PURE hydro or whatever else they can extract in their ASS! How is taking a large dose of an OTC med any different than taking more than a prescribed dose of pain meds, or any WORSE than shooting heroin or smoking crack??? I totally agree that if you aren't looking for a high or an easier high or whatever, you shouldn't BE on this forum!

This is a forum that focus's on harm reduction, people have a duty to highlight the dangers. Its not up to you to decide who should and shouldn't be on this forum.
Old 25-09-2012, 21:03
Titanium Member

Male from Finland
Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 496, Level: 3 Points: 496, Level: 3 Points: 496, Level: 3
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by failed_panda View Post
It's hilarious to me how people keep harping about how "irresponsible" and "dangerous" taking this stuff is! For god's sake, it's a forum where people post about SHOOTING UP and PLUGGING the PURE hydro or whatever else they can extract in their ASS! How is taking a large dose of an OTC med any different than taking more than a prescribed dose of pain meds, or any WORSE than shooting heroin or smoking crack??? I totally agree that if you aren't looking for a high or an easier high or whatever, you shouldn't BE on this forum!
The difference is, that if you would actually get the loperamide to pass through the blood brain parrier, you would need a ridiculously low amount of the drug to feel the effect or od and it would be extremely difficult to calculate a safe dose.

Share this on:

Tags
bbb, blood brain barrier, experience report, loperamide, loperamide high, tramadol, withdrawals