Notices

DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 12-12-2010, 23:43

Male from United States
texasdrug69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
DXM...immunity for a first timer?HELP please

Hello AFOAF was going to do dxm. They did it once by consuming 360mg in sucrets with only dxm and it did nothing but make their high alil strong he thinks. So he decided to up it. He got 5 pure dxm pills which was about 850 and was told it would equal about 1150 is he drank cough syrup or something. He took 4 pills which would be about 700mg and about 850 in cough syrup. He weighs 180 pounds. He barely had any food in him and waited for 3 hours nothing happened. His pupils were no bigger than if he drank alittle coffee. Does any one have any clue?
Old 12-12-2010, 23:57
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: DXM...immunity for a first timer?HELP please

nope. Might have been pills filled with flour, were they tested?
Old 13-12-2010, 00:01

Male from United States

What do u mean by tested? Also my friend personally knows the connect.
And he has done many of these for other friends of his and is very truested.
He's always been legit and good. And he even offered to give money back, what other person do u know who will do that? That is how tight they are
Old 13-12-2010, 02:46
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Then get your money back. I mean, some people have naturally high tolerances/immunity to an extent with some drugs (I am not suggesting you take a huge dose because you felt nothing from a moderate one). Try some more experiments with it. Maybe find some syrup so you know for a fact you are getting dextromethorphan and can accuratly dose.

What Potter means by getting it tested is exactly that. Having it tested to see if it is real dxm or not.

edit please explain this
Quote:
He got 5 pure dxm pills which was about 850 and was told it would equal about 1150 is he drank cough syrup or something. He took 4 pills which would be about 700mg and about 850 in cough syrup.
Was each pill 850 mg? If not, how would 5 pills totaling 850mg equal 1150 mg of syrup. DXM is DXM no matter what for it is in (powder or syrup). Also, are you saying you took 700 mg in pills and 850 in syrup? That is 1550 mg dxm. That is an anesthetic dose. I guarentee you did not take that much. I'm not calling you a lair, either I am misinterpreting your post or those capsules were fake. Either way, you should have felt 850 mg in syrup. That's way above threshold. Maybe it was that ploysterix shit, I dunno. I've never had dxm so I'm no expret but what you're saying isn't adding up.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 13-12-2010 at 02:52. Reason: edi
Old 13-12-2010, 03:34
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Try smoking some nugget after you dose with it, weed increases the effects by a shit ton.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:48

Male from United States

By what i said about the 850 pure is that he was 850 pure crystal dxm would be stronger than taking 850 if drunk from cough syrup. This is because its so much in a small amount taken that it hits stronger/longer because the body has less to process. So apparently 850mg pill form would be like drinking enough cough syrup as 1150mg.
Also he cant drink alot of cough syrup because it makes him puke.
Also lolol, that is what is happening next time

texasdrug69 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

[/QUOTE]Was each pill 850 mg? If not, how would 5 pills totaling 850mg equal 1150 mg of syrup. DXM is DXM no matter what for it is in (powder or syrup). Also, are you saying you took 700 mg in pills and 850 in syrup? That is 1550 mg dxm. That is an anesthetic dose. I guarentee you did not take that much. I'm not calling you a lair, either I am misinterpreting your post or those capsules were fake. Either way, you should have felt 850 mg in syrup. That's way above threshold. Maybe it was that ploysterix shit, I dunno. I've never had dxm so I'm no expret but what you're saying isn't adding up.[/QUOTE]

I said it wrong sorry. no i took about 700 in pill form. I dont know if it is true but i guess taking it in pill form is stronger than if you drink it

Last edited by texasdrug69; 13-12-2010 at 03:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-12-2010, 06:31
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

if all else fails try robitussin cough gels, they are dxm only and are 100% guaranteed to be the real thing
Old 13-12-2010, 08:47
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
_TJM_ needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

AFOAF tried Robitussin cough syrup because one of his friends convinced him to try it out after experimenting with it a few times. I overheard the conversation between the two, the one who was convinced to try it out complained about how he drank the whole bottle (about 360MG I believe) and said he had no effect. He was curious if he was "immune" to it and tried it again. He called back a day later and said that he took a lower dose two days after the failed attempt (he dosed at 250MG he estimates) and said he had a nice first time trip. Maybe it is like the "Some people do not get high the first time smoking weed" deal.

Quote:
Also my friend personally knows the connect.
And he has done many of these for other friends of his and is very truested.
He's always been legit and good. And he even offered to give money back, what other person do u know who will do that? That is how tight they are
The pills bought may have been real, they may have been fake and the guy thought "look at this sucker, I'll tell him I'll pay him back because I know he wont come asking for his money back" Don't illegally buy DXM. You can simply have the same experience by just obtaining Robitussin cough syrup (I don't buy the gels, but those can be used just as fine as syrup) from a store. Friends do friends favors. And that could mean helping a friend sell some crap pills. I've seen some people unknowingly buy cocaine and thought it was a different drug and had a bad time. Just sayin' be careful and always be 100% sure you KNOW what you are purchasing/ingesting. Stay on the safe side and visit your local store. Maybe you will get lucky this second time around eh?
Old 13-12-2010, 10:43

Male from United States

The guy is trusted but ya ur right it may of been exactly what u said. I'm not sure if they sell robotussin gels around where he lives. He can't do the bottles of cough syrup because the he wl get sick. And thank y'all soo much Ill b sure to have him the tells if any are around
Old 15-12-2010, 01:47

Male from Ireland
Erumelithil is a decent psychonaut.Erumelithil is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 502, Level: 3 Points: 502, Level: 3 Points: 502, Level: 3

Thought I would jump in on this thread with SWIM's experience.

Tonight SWIM decided to try DXM for the first time, he purchased two bottles of Benylin Non Drowsy Dry Cough syrup with a combined DXM content of 375mg.

SWIM had eaten little during the day and at 8.10pm he ate an apple and an orange.
At approx 9.20pm he drank the two bottles of cough syrup (375mg DXM) with a couple of mouthfuls of 7up.

Since then, SWIM has sat on his sofa, watching movies, smoking cigarettes and drinking the occasional swig of 7up.
At approx midnight he ate a small meal as he felt that enough time had passed for the DXM to be absorbed.

It is now 1.40 am, more than four hours since taking the DXM and SWIM is very disappointed, he has noted no effects other than the occasional fleeting feeling of having had a couple of beers.

From his research, SWIM had been led to believe that a dosage in the region of 300mg was ideal for a first timer and that effects would be quite noticeable within 2hours of dosing.

Does anyone have any insight into what went wrong for SWIM? Was 375mg too small a dose?
Old 15-12-2010, 02:05

Male from United States
_TJM_ needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

Quote:
Does anyone have any insight into what went wrong for SWIM? Was 375mg too small a dose?
Smells like you should just try it again in a day or two. You could just be having the same problem as the guy who started this thread. When you wake up tomorrow or whenever you would like to give it a second go, just refuse to eat anything. Drink a lil bit of something maybe eat some bread than dose again. AFOAF has this same problem when he tries out a new DXM containing cough syrup or gels, or strips. He desperately climbs to the 500 MG mark (nearly double what he usually does), and has no effect. Maybe he feels "calm" or mello. But his second attempt is always a pure success. Maybe theres something to it. Maybe the human body is like "What is this crap? Eh, I don't know just ignore it" Than it sees it again and its like "Hmm, I am curious, DIG IN WHA IS IT???!?!?!?!" Just give it a second go!

Legalize it! (Hint hint)
Old 15-12-2010, 20:45

Male from United States

I agree maybe thats what happened to swim. try it again!
Old 23-12-2010, 15:33

27 y/o Male from United States
What me worry? is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

You can taste it and know if it's DXM. But you would first need to know what it tasted like unfortunately..... Tastes bitter and fucking horrible, but that could apply to many drugs.
Also, DXM powder lacks PEG(google it). Alcohol or taking it with another prep would provide the missing peg to activate the powder.

I would just go to the store and buy it there. At least you won't waste money.
Old 12-01-2011, 15:52

Male from United States
alaskan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

drink a little bottle of zicam cough max spray and you will feel it
Old 12-01-2011, 23:42
Titanium Member & Lawyer

33 y/o Male from United States
Khariz is a decent psychonaut.Khariz is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM was pleasantly surprised to see this thread today, as SWIM has the same problem.

Three times now (spread over the course of a year) swim has taken doses of DXM that should have blitzed him, but they did *absolutely nothing*, and SWIM has no clue why.

SWIM has tried a DXM only containing product, gelcaps, and even liquid.

SWIM kept everything down all three times, never got sick to his stomach, and never felt anything close to being high. Definitely no dissociative effects. SWIM is sad about this because he can't find any Ketamine. He has been unable to ever experience dissociation.
Old 13-01-2011, 01:50

29 y/o Male from Canada
mrbrown420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

This seems strange from all the research Brown has done. On one side some people are highly sensitive to it, but never heard of anyone not feeling any effects from a large dose such as 800mgs which would definitely fuck him up.
Old 16-01-2011, 05:19

Male from United States
alaskan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

do yall have a high tolerance to other dissociatives or something?
my friend doesnt feel the shit anymore either but he's built up what seems like a permanent tolerance
Old 21-01-2011, 18:57

31 y/o Male from United States
neofrost83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

I wonder if hydration may play a part in it. Last night my buddy (tripped several times at 2nd-3rd plateau) had this sort of happen to him. He took a bottle and a half of the Robo-gels (450mg) at 9:00pm on an empty stomach. At midnight he was like "what the fuck?!?! Nothing is happening!". So he ate something small and down a TON of water. 30 minutes later he started the trip! Unfortunately he woke up this morning absolutely PEAKING! Today is a sick day for him now....
Old 21-01-2011, 20:40
Titanium Member & Lawyer

33 y/o Male from United States
Khariz is a decent psychonaut.Khariz is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
I wonder if hydration may play a part in it. Last night my buddy (tripped several times at 2nd-3rd plateau) had this sort of happen to him. He took a bottle and a half of the Robo-gels (450mg) at 9:00pm on an empty stomach. At midnight he was like "what the fuck?!?! Nothing is happening!". So he ate something small and down a TON of water. 30 minutes later he started the trip! Unfortunately he woke up this morning absolutely PEAKING! Today is a sick day for him now....
Hmm, interesting theory. My gerbil's attempts have all been with little to no hydration other than that needed to down the gels.

Share this on:

Tags
dxm