Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 06-12-2010, 21:17
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
jWilson3585 is an unknown quantity at this point
AM-2201 Experiences

After Aladdin came come on his magic carpet, he saw that someone left a package containing 2 grams of AM-2201. He smoked about 2mg on a cigarette and he felt the effects within seconds. The high came over him at a very pleasant and evenly paced manor, reaching the peak about 5 mins after initial ingestion. Over a year ago Aladdin asked the genie for some JWH018 and he thought it was the closest thing to THC ever. He's been smokin JWH018 daily ever since, at least until now. In Aladdins mind, AM 2201 is much more equal and natural feeling that lasted about 90 mins with a balanced comedown and no groggy hangover effects. There is and even body stone/psychedelic mixture in the high for him. He also only had to smoke 2mg as opposed to the 10-15mg of JWH018.

Noted AM-2201 Effects:
Body Stone
Mild Visual Distortions (trees look weird in wind etc.)
Munchies
Dry Mouth
Slight Edginess/Anxiety (normally associated with cannibinoids.)
Old 13-12-2010, 06:39
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
jWilson3585 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: AM-2201 Expeirences

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWilson3585 View Post
After Aladdin came come on his magic carpet, he saw that someone left a package containing 2 grams of AM-2201. He smoked about 2mg on a cigarette and he felt the effects within seconds. The high came over him at a very pleasant and evenly paced manor, reaching the peak about 5 mins after initial ingestion. Over a year ago Aladdin asked the genie for some JWH018 and he thought it was the closest thing to THC ever. He's been smokin JWH018 daily ever since, at least until now. In Aladdins mind, AM 2201 is much more equal and natural feeling that lasted about 90 mins with a balanced comedown and no groggy hangover effects. There is and even body stone/psychedelic mixture in the high for him. He also only had to smoke 2mg as opposed to the 10-15mg of JWH018.

Noted AM-2201 Effects:
Body Stone
Mild Visual Distortions (trees look weird in wind etc.)
Munchies
Dry Mouth
Slight Edginess/Anxiety (normally associated with cannibinoids.)
One week later, Aladdin has a very different view on AM-2201. It's a super potent psychedelic with hallucinogenic properties. Aladdin has smoked 2 Grams of pure AM-2201 in the past week with his roommate. The genie believes that is way too much, is the genie mistaken?
Old 13-12-2010, 07:39
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
MD426 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWilson3585 View Post
One week later, Aladdin has a very different view on AM-2201. It's a super potent psychedelic with hallucinogenic properties. Aladdin has smoked 2 Grams of pure AM-2201 in the past week with his roommate. The genie believes that is way too much, is the genie mistaken?
The genie and Aladdin's tolerance has probably built up quickly. Also AM-2201 seems to have a shorter duration than JWH-018 which would lead to more re dosing if used continuously. 1g per person in one week does seem to be excessive. Using JWH-073 (which is much less potent and shorter duration), my hedgehog used 2 grams in about a month, using it about every day, not all day though.
Old 15-12-2010, 14:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
MDtrippin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I found this report on a disk someone had left behind at the coffee shop:

Quote:
i recently aquired a gram of am 2201. it was a pretty champagne colored crystal powder. i had heard good things about this RC (sort of like the review above), so i was pretty excited to try it. i must say this stuff is incredibly potent and, imo, is in no way similar to THC or JWH.

i've found low doses (i have no scale so try to imagine a small sprinkle ontop of whatever herb) to be the most recreational. euphoria, funny tricks with your eyes, good vibrations in your body. overall a good time, though it seems to leave me heavily burnt out after some use.
****larger doses create an intense high, borderline full-blown trip. and i do not mean this in a positive way. this chemical will really get you out there in a scary way. i like to think i can handle my highs but for the first time in my life i really considered calling for help. of course i was fine after about 45-60 mins. again i have no approximation for what a larger dose may be. but it is certainly not very big. i would recommend extreme caution when using this rc. i've experimented with pushing my doses of AM to obtain the intense high. rarely is it enjoyable in a traditionally fun way. if you like feeling utterly lost, like you may have bit off your toungue (i didnt, whew), or feeling like lights have never been brighter, then maybe you might find it "fun".

here are my findings from higher doses.
1. the first time was entirely unexpected. i had smoked a decent sized bowl because i was about to go eat and wanted to be pretty stoned for it. i got to the car (friend was driving) and realized i was getting fairly trashed. the come up is no joke and doesnt leave you waiting around for anything. we pull out and head to our destination. on the way i peak. my buzz starts escallating higher and higher to the point i cant see a thing in front of me. my vision fades to greens and purples and whites and blacks. eventually i just closed my eyes to try and control the crazy trip. i remember wishing someone in the car would notice im getting really messed up. i ride it out however and by the time we arive at our destination i've calmed down a conciderable bit but was left with a very strong typical high feeling. i would like to note i've found my eyes to be particularly sensitive to light and that may relate to my loss of vision in the car.

2. this was done with a friend after i had told him my experience. we tried to (what i call od) on it and did manage it to a certain degree. but being so recent my last horror i was hesitant to take a heavy dose and nothing really thrilling happened. i di however still get the same feeling of the AM high only it was not as intense. some fuzzy feelings in my body, sensitivity to light, pretty basic high. more of a rec dose i guess.

3. this was a more revealing experience. this drug is in no way to be taken lightly. if this is a sub for thc/jwh, please do not attempt to use it as such. i smoked a bowl of non psychoactive herb with what i would say a fairly heavy amount of Am (the point was to od, but remember this "heavy amount" is still a ridiculously small quantity). i smoke it and put on a movie to chill and wait for effects. they hit home pretty quick and by the time the opening credits had finished i was experiencing an extreme level of high. i tried to maintain control (by which i mean to not allow myself to mentally fall to the drug and to try and hold a certain level of clairity), but its not as easy as it seems. there is something peculiar that happens when too high on Am. its sort of like a shiver except its not because your cold, its because your high. it shivers through your whole body (it may be a mental thing than an actual physical shiver) shaking you up in an instant. like a sudden shot of panic. this happens several times throughout the high. i would say i didnt peak till about 10-15 minutes. at first i had lost control over my mouth. after one of these shivers i began imagining i had bit my tounge or had chipped a piece of my tooth. i couldnt get rid of this feeling even after somewhat reassuring myself i had not injured myself. i was fairly disorriented and moving was clumsy but possible. i get up for a drink to cure my cottonmouth. i lay back down and im tripping even harder. i've just about lost my mind at this point. i begin imagining an alternate life, i forget where i live, i start to panic when i think of the layout of my house seeming unfamiliar. i try to compose myself and maybe focus on the movie, but i cant understand a single word of the movie, and trying to remember the images on the screen long enough to comprehend what was happening was a failure and a half. i play with inanity for about 25 minutes and turn the tv off to surf the web. this was pointless since i was unable to really understand what i was doing or reading. after some time i start coming to and can feel my cognitive abilities returning, though still pretty high. after the intense trip im left pretty stoned, tired, more than likely pretty burnt out. i pass out and the whole thing happened in about an hour possibly a bit more.

unlike THC, which you can keep smoking for hours and only get tired of it, Am seems to compound on top of its self in terms of effect. i only believe this because i smoked a small bowl dusted with am, felt good, and smoked a similar shortly after which pushed my high much further than i had anticipated.

only my view on AM 2201. certainly not knocking it, but it should def be used with caution and def avoided in public.

Post Quality Evaluations:
please reread the rules regarding self incrimination

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 15-12-2010 at 17:06. Reason: si
Old 06-01-2011, 16:42
Banned

Male from United States
funkyfish77 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: AM-2201 Experiences

Am-2201 overdose
Age 33
Male
Weight 194
Height 6'
Dose 70mgs vaped

Swim has been researching this chemical for over a month now
With good experiences . Until now

The setting was swims living area*

0:00 swim vaped 70 mgs*
0:02 warm sensation in joints and hip area
0:04 entire body on fire now conciseness is starting to fade swims wife*
Came into the room and new *instantly swim was in trouble . Pulse was 130+
0:05 swim went down started vomiting an convulsing on the floor.
From here on out swim has no idea of time it felt like it only lasted about
10 mins or so .
Severe pain corsed thought swims body with tremendous pressure on head*
Shoulders and chest hard to breathe . Swims vision was not there just very bright*
Light that seemed very far away but very near at the same time .
Swims wife reported swim wanting her turn off the lights but no lights were on
Swim starts to get scared every thing seems to be fading away swims mind seems
To be shutting down . Swim could not remember his wife or daughters name .
Swim starts seeing visions of people flashing before his eyes ( swim now knows*
Those people were his family and friends ) not knowing what was going on swim*
Begged for his life and then nothing the switch turned off no more pain no more
Thoughts no nothing . The next thing I remember was my daughter calling my*
Name I opened my eye I was laying on the floor striped down to my boxers
With my wife over me doing CPR she is a nurse . I thank god for*Her being there
*or I would not be here to share my report .*
This exepeiance has left swim very glad to be alive . Iam still recovering from the*
Mental side of this . Has left swim very numb to the world except for uncontrollable crying over this . Swim has given up on RC's altogether .
Swim is going to have pics taken of brain and reviewed for any permanent*
Damage . Mental stability seems to be slowly getting better but there still*
Seem to be holes in my brain . ( that's what it feels like ) *

If swimmers insist on vaping pleas use scales and take it slow swim would*
Not want to see any swimmers out there get hurt .

Last edited by Phenoxide; 03-01-2012 at 18:11. Reason: post restored
Old 07-01-2011, 22:46
Silver Member

41 y/o Male from United States
Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfish77 View Post
Am-2201 overdose

Dose 70mgs vaped
There are trip reports posted within this forum, as well as other sources on the Internet, that note an effective dose for AM-2201 starts at 2mg and a 4mg vaped dose is described as "too high". SWIM is curious to know why SWIY felt 70mg was a decent entry dose? Did SWIY arrive at this dosage based upon your JWH-018 dose while factoring tolerance?

Last edited by Overwatch9; 07-01-2011 at 22:59. Reason: Added 4mg dose info
Old 08-01-2011, 06:05
Banned

Male from United States

Swim has very high tolerance swim has vaped 150 mg of jwh-018 in a sitting . There are
Psychedelic effect at larger doses . Swim does not recommend swimmers to try.
Am-2201 has been very inconsistent from several suppliers ranging from lite yellow to dark yellow . Some will not dissolve in acetone some will . Swim has come to the conclusion that it was a impurity not am-2201 that affected swim . Swim has done 60 mgs before without the severe side affects . I have been working on a few samples of the undissolved material . Do any swimmer know were I can send my samples to be analyzed.

funkyfish77 added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

P.S. Swim has been researching am-2201 for 3 months now so I'm not new to this rc

Last edited by Phenoxide; 03-01-2012 at 18:05. Reason: post restored
Old 09-01-2011, 23:07

38 y/o Male from United States
joejohanssen should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

1/9/2016 while scavenging for supplements in the northern quadrant of what used to be the midwest I found this carved into a turtle shell.
"After making my own blend using am-2201 I quickly found how frighteningly fast I have built a tolerance to it. The joints got so big that I started using a corncob. One especially boring night I had the urge to explore the true effects of am-2201. So, I used the tip of one of my wifes earrings and tried to get the most minimal amount that I could. I sprinkled it into a bowlful of some 17mg/g homemade am-2201 blend which in itself gets pretty weak pretty fast. After smoking it I of course felt typical mild OD symptoms, really scary at first. I thought I was going to have a heart attack but then I felt quite comfortable after a few minutes. By the time I started getting comfortable it was already gone, re-dose would soon follow. That was three days ago. Dosage has increased considerably since then. Yesterday, I smoked a little over my tolerance and felt as I was on an acid trip, I had to lay down. I dont know exactly how I feel about perpetuating this cycle or where It will lead me but, I hope someone tells me what to mix with am-2201 to make it last longer, before its too late." I thought to myself, this turtle must have been delicious.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:34

28 y/o Female from United States
Space Dragon Killah is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Squirrel smokes am-2201 on a regular basis, usually after work to shift moods. She enjoys it much like weed, but from time to time she finds that it makes her feel tired. It might be the effects of the long work day, but after work is when she really wants to use her energy to feel good. Is it possible that it is the mental effects of the drug that is overwhelming her, or is it a physical thing that forces her to have to lay down and chill? Sometimes she finds am-2201 to be mentally exhausting since it forces her to deal with a range of suppressed thoughts. Is that why she feels the need to take a nap?

v interesting take -esp. re suppressed thoughts -resonated
Old 14-01-2011, 05:31

Male from United States
abcd1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Swim recently purchased one gram of AM 2201. Being experienced in vaping pure JWH 018 and 073 from the same vendor with excellent results, swim decided to try the new legal alternative. The chemical swim received was a slightly yellow tint but close to white. It was crystally unlike the JWH's swim had bought in the past. Under the light it shimmers and looks like shards and finely ground crystal. Also, swim detected a very strong chemical odor that swim found hard to describe but would say is close to Lysol or permanent markers. It was very different than the mothball or chemical odor from JWH. Upon vaporizing, swim noticed a terrible taste, strong and bitter which was consistent with the smell of the chemical. It made swims tongue tingle and burned slightly. The chemical got swim very high for about 20 minutes, with 10 to 20 minutes of fade off. Swim was very very disappointed. Swim generally stayed high for 1 hour from JWH 018 with a half hour decrease, and slightly less with JWH 073, but this AM 2201 was noticeably shorter, causing swim to constantly redose in order to sustain a high for an hour or two. Swim has a sneaking suspicion he got a bad batch because if this is really how AM 2201 is, swim finds it to be a very disappointing RC. Does anyone know of anyone who has had similar experiences? Swim is debating trying AM 2201 from a different vendor, but is afraid of wasting more money
Old 14-01-2011, 06:20
Titanium Member & Lawyer

33 y/o Male from United States
Khariz is a decent psychonaut.Khariz is a decent psychonaut.

Hmm, that actually sounds like the smell, taste, sensation, and bur of what happens when one tries to vaporize cathinones/beta-ketones like mephedrone, and the length of the high seems about correct too, though it would have been much "speedier" than a regular cannabinoid high.

The color and smell doesn't sound right to my kitty.
Old 16-01-2011, 12:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
MrGuy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

SWIM has recently come into some AM-2201 and a gram scale accurate to 0.001g
(1mg). The manufacturer claims the quality of this product at 99% purity. The color
of SWIMs crystalline powder is an off white, very slightly yellowish (barely
perceptible), darker than a piece of printer paper, and is without smell. He would
also like to mention that the shadows in the "cracks" of the powder are orangish
yellow.

After doing quite a bit of research, SWIM has decided it would be best to do an
introductory dose much lower than the suggested dose of 1-2mg...just in case.
Using tweezers, he used the flat side of one of the ends of tweezers and drops the
powder in the scale bowl (which he had calibrated three times in a row prior). The
pile he says was more of a fine dust than a pile, almost as if there had been a gram in
the bowl but was then poured out and the residual dust was still on it. His scale
measured 0.000g -- knowing the scale, he figures the quantity was probably
somewhere between 250 - 500 micrograms.

1st USE:

Dose:
- Approximately 250 - 500 micrograms.
- 1 full inhale with 20 second hold.

Recent chemicals used:
- A "Spice" knockoff over 14 hours previously (possible slight residual).
- 1 mug of coffee 1 hour prior.

Route of ingestion:
- Cleaned water bong, bowl has been blow torched to rid it of any chemicals.
- AM-2201 on top of cigarette ash.

NOTE
:
This is the first powder RC SWIM has used, all other experiences have been the
leafy store bought stuff.

+1 Minute
Feeling onset like any other cannabinoid.
+3 Minute
Onset getting very intense, feelings of CNS from head to toe beginning to turn to fire.
Xerostomia setting in.
+5 Minute
CNS fire subsides, catatonia setting in (standing at this point).
+10 Minute
Fully catatonic, slowly turning counter-clockwise (while standing).
+15(?) Minute
Extremely disassociated with body, reality, and time and space. SWIMs body only
responding to direction through sheer will and with quite a bit of lag time.
+20(?) Minute
End of peak. Gains control of body, begins experimentation. Walks to kitchen,
turns on light, and is shocked by the feeling of his eyes adjusting. SWIM describes
this feeling like he had been electrically shocked in a pleasant way. Begins to eat a
granola bar; taste is greatly enhanced. Mouth completely dissociated with face, and
taste disassociated with mouth. Very slowly eats granola bar (savoring it) for five
minutes to experience the full spectrum of its taste.
+30 Minute
Watches TV, notes colors are very vibrant. Ideas begin to flood SWIM, well thought
out ideas.
+1 Hour
SWIM notes that while not high in body whatsoever, his perception is still about 25%
affected.
+2 Hour
Nearly sober, SWIM still has quite a bit of residual.
+3 Hour
Sober, very little residual, reaction time back to normal, good enough to drive.

Afterthoughts:
Overall, SWIM says it was one of the best cannabinoid experiences he's ever had.
Compared to all the store bought Spice, K2, or whatever blends are available, the
feeling was unbelievable clean and uniform. By this, SWIM means to say that he feels
like the blends pull him in multiple directions at once which can cause him nausea.
With AM-2201, SWIM feels as though the chemical is pushing him in one and only
one direction, and is very predictable. SWIM also notes that there was very little smoke
which wasn't harsh at all. Additionally, SWIMs friend said it smelled a little like a burned
electrical smell like you get from crack.

SWIM notes zero fear, zero nausea, and an overall mild, happy euphoria throughout.
After return to baseline, SWIM notes that euphoria was still left over, even after 5
hours. He also noticed that he was slightly jumpy at this five hour mark.

CAUTION:
Perhaps it is the quality of his product, or his method of ingestion, SWIM doesn't
really know, but considering the minute quantity he consumed vs the intensity of his
experience, he cautions anyone doing this to get a very accurate and very sensitive
scale. SWIM can't imagine how mindbogglingly powerful AM-2201 could be at
1mg, let alone 2, or for that matter, the poor soul who tried 70mg!!!

SWIM urges you to please, for your sanity, for your very life,
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS STUFF!!!
DO NOT EYEBALL!!!

Potent is BEYOND an understatement here.

Great report - Props for attention to detailed measuring.
Nice details. have seen similar scale issues!
Very nice trip report. Have we seen "God"? I'm not totally ruling that out.

Last edited by MrGuy; 16-01-2011 at 19:54.
Old 16-01-2011, 17:17
Banned

Male from United States

The 70 mg dose was not a intro dose 3months of research went into that . Swim thinks the prob with am-2201 is that manufacturing and suppliers are cut the product with unknown substances . Swim has heard that some swimmers have gotten it to dissolve in everclear . Swim has never been able to get am-2201 to dissolve in everclear . And even in acetone there are times that it will not dissolve completely . Eather way swim recommends good mg scales and start with a very low dose .

Last edited by Phenoxide; 03-01-2012 at 18:05. Reason: post restored
Old 16-01-2011, 19:53
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
The 70 mg dose was not a intro dose 3months of research went into that ...
My mistake. Although, considering the potency I've experienced with quantities less
than 1mg, it really doesn't surprise me that 70mg may kill you, even with high
tolerances. I haven't looked it up before, but I wonder what the lethal cannabinoid
dosage is, and where AM-2201 would fall within this.
Old 17-01-2011, 00:29
Silver Member

Quote:
Swim has heard that some swimmers have gotten it to dissolve in everclear . Swim has never been able to get am-2201 to dissolve in everclear .
SWIM put 312 mg of AM-2201 into 125ml of slightly warmed Everclear and 90% disolved instantly. The other 10% disolved within three minutes with some manual agitation. Much faster than compared to several JWH compounds from various vendors. The Everclear was warmed by placing it, within a sealed glass container, into boiling water (removed from heat source) for roughly two minutes.
Old 17-01-2011, 04:43
Banned

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overwatch9 View Post
SWIM put 312 mg of AM-2201 into 125ml of slightly warmed Everclear and 90% disolved instantly. The other 10% disolved within three minutes with some manual agitation. Much faster than compared to several JWH compounds from various vendors. The Everclear was warmed by placing it, within a sealed glass container, into boiling water (removed from heat source) for roughly two minutes.

Do u know the temp swim never got it above 120F ?

funkyfish77 added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Swim got about 75 to 80% dissolved no more . Swim has noticed that clear crystalline flacks are left. Swim has poured off the liquid and dried separate . Swim vapid some of both only 1 done the job .

Last edited by Phenoxide; 03-01-2012 at 18:10. Reason: post restored
Old 17-01-2011, 16:03
Silver Member

Quote:
Do u know the temp swim never got it above 120F ?
SWIM said he was unsure what temperature it reached and admitted he was uncertain if heating the Everclear was really necessary for completely dissolving the compound. He limited the amount of time the small 125ml glass "mason" style jar was exposed to heat. Left too long the vapor expansion would bow the flat metal lid outward. It seems there is a disparity between the compounds that SWIM had and that SWIY had.
Old 18-01-2011, 03:00
Titanium Member

Male from Australia
Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

My tiger statue came to life and asked me, in a dream, to ask on here if anyone had received AM-2201 that could be vaporised off foil without a burning sensation/very harsh vapour that irritated the mouth and eyes?

The reason being that the tiger's eldest cub received some AM-2201 that is a very light champagne colour, crystal-like powder. When smoked off foil the cub noticed it turned to a red liquid and the vapor was extremely harsh. It was definitely a cannibinoid high though, similar to JWH-018 but with a more gradual come up. The cub thought this might be because the AM-2201 was actually combusting rather than vaporising. Or perhaps an impurity? The cub trusts this vendor though, they have a lot of customers and a good reputation in the dream jungle.

Yeah, I have strange dreams. What should I tell the cub when I go to sleep tonight?

justwannaread added 8 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Oh, I just dropped off for a few minutes (I stayed up all night playing video games).

The tiger cub came to me in a dream and mentioned that he was continuing to consume the AM-2201 even though it was painful and uncomfortable to inhale the vapor, because the effects were fantastic. He just took tiny puffs. He was becoming a bit paranoid that maybe this harshness was abnormal and indicative of a serious impurity and he should stop dosing immediately. But the cub had been eating all the different fruits of the dreamland drug jungle since he could walk so knows just to chill out

Last edited by Exitlude; 18-01-2011 at 03:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-01-2011, 21:00
Silver Member

Not to defer your Tiger statue's question, but he might want to consider oral dosing AM-2201 via the 2.5mg per 1ml Everclear method. SWIM says that oral doses of 2201 pack the same high as the rough vaping delivers but without any of the pain and misery.

Last edited by Overwatch9; 18-01-2011 at 21:01. Reason: Spelling
Old 19-01-2011, 06:32
Silver Member

Male from United States

My friend tells me that his batch of AM-2201 has zero harshness and smells/tastes a bit like the smell from an electrical fire...and is ungodly, horrifyingly, strong!
Old 20-01-2011, 09:00
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from United States
EaZy_T is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

A little birdie came to my window the other day to tell me about his run-in with AM-2201. He chirped that he had a gram of this RC, and it was gone in ~2 weeks. It was harsh on the throat from time-to-time, but not always. The little birdie chirped very loudly that this is a cannabinoid that he believes has great abuse potential. He had a hard time not smoking it first thing in the morning, when he was supposed to be out finding worms. He really had a hard time not re-dosing over and over, all day long. His chickee said it made him retarded and/or autistic; dumb, slow, could not communicate properly, slack-jawed open mouthed glazed over and drooling. Chickee made him promise to never do this RC ever again; she was convinced that he and their relationship had undergone permanent change for the worse. When birdie had finished the gram, he needed the healing power of real cannabis to help him get out of the mire that AM-2201 had him trapped in. Birdie chirped real loud at me that I should warn other animals out there to be very cautious with this one; he had no problem with JWH-018 and minimal re-dose issues with JWH-073, but with AM-2201 he compulsively dosed and re-dosed all day long. Before he flew away, I thanked him for entrusting me with his story and and his honesty (I know it's hard for a little birdie to admit his faults to a stranger). With a flap of his wings he was gone, but I will always remember that little guy.

tell the bird thanks for the warning about addiction potential
Old 23-01-2011, 08:22
Titanium Member

Male from Australia
Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Sorry I didn't use paragraphs and write it as good as others. Newbie as it says under my screen name...I'm sorry but I just didn't feel like I was in english class and didn't feel like proof reading or spell checking or putting in paragraphs. My story was meant for someone who needed it and whoever think my story is unreadable than I"m pretty sure it wasn't for you. I didn't expect I would have to write a well written essay of an experience of getting high. Maybe I should raise my hand before posting something or go back to school so I can learn how to write better so people can better understand my poor writting skills. Sorry again maybe in the future I'll keep my opionins and my views to myself..Thank you
There's no need to be arrogant. If English is your first language and you live in a first world country you should be capable of using paragraphs. If you have a genuine language disadvantage then just go back and hit enter after every 10 lines.

Large blocks of text are near impossible for most people to read and absorb all the information.
Old 23-01-2011, 17:00
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
elderos is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

my pet gerbil recently ordered 1 gram of AM-2201. He hated the harshness so he a made a "magic liquor." My gerbil didn't have any everclear on hand so he used gin at 5mg/ml (and it didn't dissolve so well)

He ingested 50 mg (he has an extremely high cannabinoid tolerance) and was high ALL DAY! He originally took the liquid at 11AM and was still feeling effects at 8PM. The high was very mellow, warm, and made him feel autistic or stupid. It destroyed his short term memory. Otherwise it was very nice and relaxing he says
Old 24-01-2011, 06:48
Titanium Member

Male from Australia

I was talking to a juggling sock salesman wearing a pink tuxedo in a mall recently, and he mentioned in passing that he had tried AM-2201. The salesman has previously used blends containing JWH-018 and later JWH-018 in it's "pure" form. He also uses cannabis occasionally.

He received 2 grams and had consumed this within a week. The salesman initial wrote a rather long experience report of his first time trying AM-2201, but after going through the entire 2 grams so quickly felt a brief summary would more thoroughly sum up how he feels about this RC. He was kind enough to share this with me!

----
The salesman said the powder he received wass a champagne colored crystalline powder. He could not detect any odour. The powder was coarse enough that it tended to stay in a mass rather than spread everywhere, making usage and preparation easy for him.

The salesman has a milligram scale and used it to measure AM-2201 a few times, but usually just "eyeballed" his dose, which was between 5-10mg at a time, often as frequently as every 20 minutes for an entire day.
  • The salesman is a 120kg male in his twenties.
  • The route of administration was AM-2201 powder placed in the tip of a cigarette then smoked.
  • Duration of main effects was around 1 hour, with after effects lasting 3+ hours.
  • Addictive qualities/Abuse potential: This RC is, to the salesman, far, far more addictive than JWH-018. Whilst there is no sudden “freight train” come-up, AM-2201 creates the desire to redose by an unpleasant comedown. This means a user is likely to be driven to re-dose to avoid coming down rather than for the euphoria, which is far lessened with repeated doses

Main effects:
• Strong body stone
• Euphoria
• Increased auditory and visual perception
• Mental fogginess
• Relaxed feeling

Side effects:
• Time dilation
• “Spacing out" for up to a minute at a time.
• Couch-lock
• Nausea and vomiting at higher (20mg+) doses.

After effects:
• Strong desire to re-dose
• Disgusting after taste
• Lethargy

The salesman found this RC addictive as the come-down was unpleasant - headaches, nausea and lethargy were present during the return to baseline, leading the salesman to compulsively re-dose. The taste of AM-2201 is also unbearable when vaporised, and it irritates the eyes and throat. Placing the powder in a cigarette removed the harshness but a terrible taste remained, "spoiling" the cigarette for the salesman.

He was glad to see the last of AM-2201, and whilst developing a huge tolerance in the space of 7 days he did not notice any withdrawal symptoms at all. He found the effects of this RC were an overwhelming body stone and mental fogginess. The route of administration also made the salesman feel as though he was wasting the RC, but as AM-2201 would not go into a solution with everclear he continued using this method.

When high on JWH-018 the salesman was quite happy to "come down" and was able to function fairly normally on a recreational dose. Not so on AM-2201. For the entire week he behaved like a junkie, staying up at unsociable hours just to keep re-dosing to keep the comedown at bay.

Now the salesman made sure to qualify this by saying AM-2201 definitely behaved like a cannabinoid giving similar effects to cannabis and JWH-018, but in all the wrong proportions. The body stone was not particularly pleasant compared to JWH-018 and the mental fogginess was overwhelming rather than a normal high/buzzed feeling.

In summary, the salesman would not purchase AM-2201 again or recommend it to friends. He did offer a sample to a regular cannabis smoking colleague. This colleague had previously tried, and loved, JWH-018. His colleague said that the high from AM-2201 was very short and underwhelming.

excellent, i also overall experienced discomfort from this substance. very short high, and i felt the urge to redose very often.
Old 25-01-2011, 06:46

Female from United States
Sizaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1

Afoaf 's pet goldfish had a dream in where he got 1 gram pure AM-2201 he ended up eyeballing it all th tme and overdoing it all the time (10-15mg doses is my guess maybe as high as 25) (The OD for him on AM-2201 vs JWH-250) is less panic and more too dizzy and sick feeling. so he flushed it, the next day he had to get some random spice blend to cope wit life, hes like a friend now smoked 2 grams of heashop Black Momba in 6 hours. when hes not dosed he gets very depressed very bord and has bad stomach cramps and nausea , Can any one help my friends goldfish in this dream??

Share this on:

Tags
am-2201, am-2201 experiences, cannabinoids, hallucinations, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids