Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 04-12-2010, 03:40
Banned

Male from United States
chrisnolan16 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
OTC Drugs that give a good energy boost like Adipex?

I am a very hard worker at my work and get so much done but when I am off for the weekend I am so drained and have no energy or any desire to clean and stuff like that when I really need to. When I get the chance I take 1 adipex and 1 5 hour energy shot together and I get EVERYTHING I need done so quickly and easily. I have no way to get adipex now so I was wondering if there is any OTC combination or products that provide a really good energy boost? The kind that just FORCES you to do stuff.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:46
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: OTC Drugs that give a good energy boost like Adipex?

Carefully read the rules of the site please. The three minutes it took before you could agree to the rules was meant for you to read the rules so you wouldn't self-incriminate.

With epherdirne practiacly gone from the market, caffeine is your best bet. Benzedrex might be something you could look into but I suggest you do a lot of research before you try it.

You should also learn how to function without drugs. It will set you up for addiction if you can't accomplish normal tasks without the aid of uppers.

Please report your post and ask it to me moved to the "various drugs" forum.

BTW- the 5 hour energy shot isn't doing anything. It's the phentramine in the adipex.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:09
Banned

Male from United States
chrisnolan16 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisnolan16 added 11 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Sorry, my Grandma got on the computer while I was pooping. She is an angry woman! I'll make sure to read the rules though!

Caffeine, as in Coffee? That doesn't do anything for me. I was hoping that there was some magical combination of random things that just make you feel electric. Guess not! I don't need them often but when I have as much stuff as I need to get done this weekend I could really use the boost.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Me thinks its funny as heck!!!

Last edited by chrisnolan16; 04-12-2010 at 04:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-12-2010, 04:55

60 y/o Male from United States
doctordre should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ephedrine, caffeine, nicotine (as tobacco). Though there are negative health effects to the first and last of the three I listed.

If SWIY wants real energy, then SWIY might have to look beyond OTC. Low dose amphetamine or modafinil might be worth looking into.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, cold medicine, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, energy boost, energy shot, otc medicine, over the counter drug, pharmacy, phentramine, prescription drugs