Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-11-2010, 04:49
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
traind2go is an unknown quantity at this point
The best method for taking Fentanyl patches orally

My puppy has been using the Duragesic pain patch for 6 years now and has found the best possible method for using them orally.

First off you need to know your own tolerance, my puppy cant tell u how much to take.

The flat patches with no gel work best with this method:

Cut your size that u want to put into your mouth. (do not remove the backing)

Set it under scolding hot water, in a way where u can walk away from it and it will stay under the water in one place.

Go get your hardest toothbrush, and some baking soda. First rinse your mouth out with HOT water. Do not put any toothpaste on the brush but load it down it soda. Stick it in ur mouth and brush hard on ur inner gums and ur tongue all around your mouth. If u see blood thats ok, its even better becuase the skin is broken, hence easier penetration. Now take a cup of hot water and pour the baking soda in there, enough where its cloudy. Slosh it around your mouth for 5 min. Spit it out and rinse your mouth with regular hot water.

Now go back to your patch under the hot water. The water should have activated the release of the drug from the matrix.

Take off the backing and stick it in your mouth. you should be able to physically taste the fentanyl chemicals. Do not chew but try to keep it flat and use ur tongue to rub it around ur mouth and under your tongue.

It should hit you harder and faster with a more powerful nod

atleast thats what my puppy says..

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting TEK, thanks for sharing

Last edited by MrG; 07-01-2011 at 11:18. Reason: Removal of externally stored image. Please upload in future.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:21

Male from USA - Michigan
webdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: The best method for taking Fentanyl patches orally

Hello everyonem this is my forst post on this site, i find this forum fascinating...

My cat loved the gel patches, but one day he opend up the package and found it was no longer gel...what to do? he said to himself. He used to take his claw and poke a hole in it and lick the gel and just loved it. He was very dissapointed. Then he thought to himself, what would happen if he cut a piece of it and put it in a pipe and smoked it? Thats just what he did, and he reported a wonderful rush, he said it was the best ever and now he wouldn't want it any other way.

He did not report any disturbing side affects but does wonder if the material the patch is made from is bad for his lungs, he thinks it can't be all to good for his lungs but the rush he got from smoking the patch was just too good. He does not do it on a reguler basis but likes to do it once in a while. He noticed after smoking a couple of the patches he had a little cough the next day, nothing too terrible and nothing that lasted long. He would not recomend someone smoking it on a regular basis but he does report a very nice euphoric rush. He wonders if anyone else has ever tried it.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:20
Silver Member

maybe u and ur cat should make ur own thread..
Old 18-12-2010, 06:32
Silver Member

bumpz
Old 18-12-2010, 23:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
miws should review received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

I found what you had to say interesting, Swim too find this method the best, actually swim finds this the only method that works and for some reason it only works with a couple different kinds even if they are non gel.

Sand oz brand works the absolute best, also for some reason if you noticed and I am not sure why, but for a 50mcg it will say 8.4mg and 100mcg will say 16.8 while other brands say much less who knows why. swim gets these and wears them, happy when they are the Sand oz brand.

Swim has not tried it under scolding hot water and leaving it in place.
Swim does clean his gums by holding his sonic care brush on the gums, swim will make them as you described, make them raw, bleed a little bit but nothing serious or painful and yes it enters the blood faster, swim also can taste it.

Swim feels that he is being wasteful since he does not let it soak under hot water nor does use baking soda, now swim will try in a little bit, doing it like so and will report back what swim experiences.

Have you tried doing it without these steps and is it a night and day difference, swim knows he is getting a good amount the way he is doing it but would like to know about the scolding hot water part, swim cuts small pieces so he can make the patch last 3-5 day's with 100mcg, 50mcg about 3-4 day's being very good each day, 3 times a day. so yeah, whats do you do to keep the patch latched down when you have scolding hot water on it for over 5 minutes.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:43
Silver Member

yes ive tried it without the hot water and bk soda and u can barely feel it at all, its just enough to get the WD off. remember euphoria is felt the quicker it is absorbed, ergo why we use the bk soda to add permeablity to ur gums and the hot water to activate the release of fentanyl just like on the skin
Old 19-12-2010, 20:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
miws should review received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Swim agrees with you, swim tried last night

Swim
brushed gums really aggressive, gums rarely bleed so they were tender
baking soda
found a way to attach to hold strip of patch under scolding hot water for 2-3 minutes
so swim did feel it a bit more, swim also uses sharp knife with a point at the end to poke several small holes into patch, it remains solid but seems to help.

what does the baking soda do, swim used it after he brushed very aggressively, caused pain but only when BS was in mouth.

Old 20-12-2010, 04:47
Silver Member

PM sent, i have to post something topic related so, my puppy thinks that people should be careful when they use fentanyl cuz its strong like woah or w/e
Old 31-12-2010, 09:02

28 y/o Male from United States
SetarcosDrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Hey, I saw a movie earlier where the main character was doing the same thing that was being mentioned in the original post, but he was slightly confused it seemed because he didn't quite seem to quite understand if he was supposed to use the baking soda to BRUSH his teeth or to just rinse it in his mouth.

Also in the beginning of the movie he sets half of his patch flat on the bottom of an empty glass that has flat bottom, and then he took a paper clip and clipped it to side of the glass and unfolded one part so it reached bottom and glass and the patch and was able to pin the patch to the bottom of the glass and be clipped on side so patch wouldn't move. Then he had his girlfriend pour boiling water from a tea kettle into the glass with patch pinned to bottom and let it sit there for about 5 minutes.

But then his girlfriend started asking questions like, "Are you sure that the Fentanyl isn't just absorbing right into the water even though the backing is still on?" He said "IDK, maybe a little will.." so she said, "Well in case why don't we put patch on bottom of shot glass and fill it up with boiling water and let it sit for one, two... four.. however many hours so that a lot of it gets absorbed into the water and then we could pop the water into our mouths and slosh it around like its Listerine for 5 minutes or so (after doing the baking soda step prior of course) and then just drink the water after to get all Fentanyl possible?"

But I missed the rest of the movie after that, so I was wondering if someone saw the rest and knows what happens and what the answer is to her question to him? Because I'm sure the girl really wants to know if the Fentanyl does get absorbed in the boiling hot water and if so, why wouldn't he just leave it there for hours or whatever until almost all is absorbed then just drink it? Or why wouldn't he find a different liquid besides water that maybe absorbs the Fentanyl off the patch?"

If anyone has seen the rest of the movie and/or can answer those questions the girl was asking I would appreciate it. I don't like to start a movie and not find out the end and stuff like that... thanks..
Old 29-03-2011, 18:00

30 y/o Male from United States
summer12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by traind2go View Post
My puppy has been using the Duragesic pain patch for 6 years now and has found the best possible method for using them orally.

First off you need to know your own tolerance, my puppy cant tell u how much to take.

The flat patches with no gel work best with this method:

Cut your size that u want to put into your mouth. (do not remove the backing)

Set it under scolding hot water, in a way where u can walk away from it and it will stay under the water in one place.

Go get your hardest toothbrush, and some baking soda. First rinse your mouth out with HOT water. Do not put any toothpaste on the brush but load it down it soda. Stick it in ur mouth and brush hard on ur inner gums and ur tongue all around your mouth. If u see blood thats ok, its even better becuase the skin is broken, hence easier penetration. Now take a cup of hot water and pour the baking soda in there, enough where its cloudy. Slosh it around your mouth for 5 min. Spit it out and rinse your mouth with regular hot water.

Now go back to your patch under the hot water. The water should have activated the release of the drug from the matrix.

Take off the backing and stick it in your mouth. you should be able to physically taste the fentanyl chemicals. Do not chew but try to keep it flat and use ur tongue to rub it around ur mouth and under your tongue.

It should hit you harder and faster with a more powerful nod

atleast thats what my puppy says..
does your puppy use boiling water, and how long under the water? Thanks

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, drugs-forum, duragesic, duragesic fentanyl, durogesic, fentanyl, fentanyl gel patch, fentanyl patch, fentanyl patches, gel patch, how to take fentanyl, liquid morphine, meth, meth mouth, morphine, narcotics, nodding, tea