Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-11-2010, 14:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
Lauratrevayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Oxy makes me sleepy. Where is the euphoria?

I used Tylenol 3 (now Ty4) for years after a while, I did begin to feel a semi-pleasurable relaxed feeling. I would have to be alone or I would not feel it. I am a writer and would get a lot of writing done when on the T3/T4, the problem is it would last a hot minute. Redosing after less than four hours or so proved to be a waste. Now, I get both T4 and Oxy (7.5). Two do nothing, 3 just makes me nod out and sleep. I am not enjoying it at all. I've had the oxy off & on for five months, so its long enough for me to be used to it. I will not inject or snort it - no way. I take it orally. Where is the euphoria????? Is there something I can do or take to make me feel the euphoria more and not feel so sleepy? Also, is there a way to make the T4 pleasure last longer? I've tried grapefruit juice, black cohoosh, prilosec, tagament. Nothing. I feel like I am sitting on top of all of these good drugs, but its like someone slipped me some suboxone.

Post Quality Evaluations:
woah, watch the self incrimination. Re read the rules before further posting =D
Please re-read the rules you agreed to when you signed up for the forum, especially the section on self incrimination! http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules It's illegal to use them in a way other than what it says on the label/script!
please take another look at the rules of this site. self-incrimination (i.e., saying that you engage in illegal activities) is not allowed here...
Old 24-11-2010, 16:10
Banned

Male from United States
SlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way up
Re: Oxy makes me sleepy. Where is the euphoria?

Last edited by SlightlyBitter; 15-08-2012 at 02:53.
Old 24-11-2010, 18:53
Banned

Male from Mexico
Killa Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way up

Not the best answer but SWIM had a habit of chasing opiates with a half liter of beer. No more (too dangerous) no less (didn't work) no hard liquor (insanely dangerous). SWIM doesn't recommend SWIY follows his suggestion - merely stating what kicked it into gear (no pun intended) for him. And "no" redosing is not worth a shit unless the first session has been slept off completely (bang for buckwise).
Old 05-01-2011, 20:04
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Tantalus4200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

it always use to make swim sleepy, after 5 years of taking percocets it gives swim a huge boost of energy
Old 15-01-2011, 18:32

Male from Canada
war209 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Well 2 things come my mind .If you use codeine or oxycodone for long time your tolerance will go up and you will have to take more and more to get high.

Other think is drug dealers where they get the drugs and how it is made .Well normally codeine or oxycodone after taking pills the euphoria should be awesome and yes it will give you a drunk like state.The drunk like state and euphoria is why people get so hooked on codeine or oxycodone .

Alot of people love codeine or oxycodone do to it making them very sedating , overly-calming effect ,drunk like state ,slurred speech, staggering ,poor judgment,very calm and relaxed

Well sedatives or tranquilizer is a substance that induces sedation and slurred speech, staggering ,poor judgment, and slow movment.They provide calming sedative effects and people get hooked on this.

Well codeine or oxycodone is like this but has euphoria feel has not all sedatives or tranquilizer will give you a euphoria feel .

I also think alot has to do where one gets the drug the drug dealer and where he gets it from.And all these drugs are very addicting.
Old 30-07-2011, 05:02

Male from United States
Peaches2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by war209 View Post
Well 2 things come my mind .If you use codeine or oxycodone for long time your tolerance will go up and you will have to take more and more to get high.

Other think is drug dealers where they get the drugs and how it is made .Well normally codeine or oxycodone after taking pills the euphoria should be awesome and yes it will give you a drunk like state.The drunk like state and euphoria is why people get so hooked on codeine or oxycodone .

Alot of people love codeine or oxycodone do to it making them very sedating , overly-calming effect ,drunk like state ,slurred speech, staggering ,poor judgment,very calm and relaxed

Well sedatives or tranquilizer is a substance that induces sedation and slurred speech, staggering ,poor judgment, and slow movment.They provide calming sedative effects and people get hooked on this.

Well codeine or oxycodone is like this but has euphoria feel has not all sedatives or tranquilizer will give you a euphoria feel .

I also think alot has to do where one gets the drug the drug dealer and where he gets it from.And all these drugs are very addicting.
what are you trying to say?
Old 30-07-2011, 16:55
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by war209 View Post
Other thinG is drug dealers where they get the drugs and how it is made...I also think alot has to do where one gets the drug the drug dealer and where he gets it from.And all these drugs are very addicting.
war, do you have a clue what you're talking about? I agree w/Peaches; I don't really know what you're trying to say.

With codeine and/or oxycodone, it doesn't matter where they get the drugs or how it's made; this isn't Heroin or methamphetamine afterall. Codeine & oxycodone should arrive in tablet form & they are made by reputable manufacturers. It's not like there's an "OxyContin cook" out in a trailer, and the oxy might be different due to whatever precursors s/he uses.

~Kailey
Old 02-08-2011, 11:00
Mercury Member

45 y/o Male from United States
3dfunk should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

My monkey has similar issues with oxycontin vs. oxycodone. I know that theoretically, OC is supposed to be Percocet without the apap but it's not. OC puts him in a daze while Percs boosts his energy level. Got the same effect from the old formulation of OC as well...the new stuff is garbage all the way around.

But that's just me and my monkey.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, codeine, dextroamphetamine, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, euphoria, euphoric, grapefruit, nodding, nodding off, opiates, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet, percocets, roxycodone, sedation, snorting, tylenol, tylenol 3