Notices

Old 11-11-2010, 03:44
Silver Member

Male from Taiwan
Jayhal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Electronic Methamphetamine Vaporizer

After smoking with everything from foil, to ball pipes, to a myriad of water bongs; The Flaming Rainbow has come to think of the benefits of perhaps smoking through an electronic Meth vaporizer, similar in concept to 'The Volcano' or the countless other vaporizers for hashish or grass that are available on the market. (Also, just so no one brings this up needlessly, I know that things commonly used in the consumption of Ice are all technically vaporizers. I mean to refer to a dedicated electronic device for the same purpose, one that eliminates the need for an open flame.

Something that includes a temperature control (adjustable?) to maintain a suitable temperature for vaporization while ensuring overheating and combustion do not occur. ideally a hand-held device of some type with a mouthpiece on one side. Definitely something portable and battery-operated. The benefits this potential device provide seem to be well worth switching over to, even just in terms of the discretion it may provide compared to a ball pipe or water bong.

The Flaming Rainbow searched for ages trying to find something similar, or even something not as ideal, but that gets the job done. All he's come across are THC vaporizers that seem ill-fitted to the task. His question is: has anyone seen or heard of some type of electronic Meth vaporizer, or something close to it that would get the job done? Where would it be available for order or purchase?

The Flaming Rainbow is very incessant on getting one, and I don't think I'll hear the end of it until he does. Keke. By the way, out of curiosity, what types of features would be in your dream Meth vaporizer? I would love if mine had some kind of water filtration and maybe some sort of filter for the vapor i blow out, haha~ Public Smoking.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:31
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sykes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Electronic Methamphetamine Vaporizer

SWIM has never heard of a meth vap but swiy can try look for an Oil Cooking Vap?
Old 30-12-2010, 10:49

50 y/o Male from United States
lostinthefog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

My friends imaginary parrot has been toying with the idea but of course is also a procrastinater (shoulda, woulda ,coulda, but never really attempting to put one together). Although this bird came up with a exhaleing device common to many smokers...a filter. Took a few attempts to find the right kind. Works rather well, and if you are bold enough to do it in public this will help hide the exhale of smoke and the odor of smoke. Bird came across filters used in resperators for automotive painters. As is, blow in one side nother comes out the other. Next bird isn't as bold as some but will do in public bathrooms and so forth as long as their is no direct view, bird took filter apart and rebuilt into a fat/oversized pen. At a glance it looks like a pen, but you blow in one end and no odor or smoke come out of the other end. As far as the sound of a lighter (in a bathroom stall), bird switched to an electronic ignited lighter.
Old 30-12-2010, 13:19
Silver Member

Male from United States
amino is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

My parakeet recently started smoking an electronic cigarette. It reminds him very much of when he used to smoke meth. He refills his cartridges with a bottle of liquid nicotine which takes a few drops onto a little sponge. When the parakeet inhales the liquid is heated up into a vapor and the nicotine is inhaled. Since e-cigarettes are becoming more common, it seems that any substance which can be vaporized, could be used publicly through one of these since they don't require a lighter. He was curious if people have actually attempted to use these e-cigs for anything other than nicotine since they are made for the purpose of inhaling vapors.
Old 30-12-2010, 16:02
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

amino, people have mentioned trying to smoke crack (freebase cocaine) with the PV (personal vaporizer, another name for e-cigarette), but with little success. I don't know if it gets too hot, not hot enough?? I don't think I've run across any posts on here regarding methamphetamine & PVs, though.

I have an inkling using something like a 510-style e-cig *might* work, since it has that recessed heating coil; just drop the rock/shard on the bridge & let it melt down? I think something like the M40x with the exposed bridge wouldn't work as well. One would probably want to use a manual battery (the kind with the button) instead of the automatic (the kind you inhale on to make it heat up); this way one could gently heat it up in little spurts & watch it/monitor it to make sure it's melting in properly. THEN maybe take a hit? It's not going to do anything about the smell, of course - so vaping meth or crack in public still might be out of the question! I suspect it would have to be VERY clean product to not damage the atty very quickly; impurities would gunk up on the atty's coil and just burn & create a layer of burnt crud & be a big mess. Well, maybe not a BIG mess, but an irritating mess that makes the atty unusable. I don't know anyone who both partakes of e-cigs AND meth or crack, so these are just theories.

That said, I know this is a little off-topic, but I'd like to invite you to our Vapers Unlimited group, for people who use e-cigs or just want to know more about them. We're not an overly active group (partly my fault - I'm the moderator/creator/whatever I switched back to analogs, so haven't been active in my own group! Just bought some new juice & atty & will be back in business in a matter of days! whee!), but I'd like it to be more active, and invite anyone I meet on here who mentions using e-cigs or an interest in them to join. It's open membership - I don't have to approve you or anything like that! So, I hope to see you (and anyone else in this thread who's interested!) there! Discussions like this are totally cool in that group - we just haven't had one yet on using vaporizers for anything but nicotine juice, but feel free to start one!

~Kailey

ETA: Here's the link to the thread about using e-cigarettes/personal vaporizers to smoke/vaporize crack; I don't think it really went anywhere, but for completeness sake, I'm linking it. E- pipe, electronic cigarette and rock

Last edited by kailey_elise; 30-12-2010 at 16:07.
Old 31-12-2010, 20:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
amino is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

Thanks Kailey, I'll definitely join that group. I find the whole idea of e-cigs interesting because years ago I had a similar idea, yet like many people, didn't do anything with it, I guess because at the time it seemed like such a far-fetched concept. Now I wish I had pursued it. But oh well, life's full of could haves.

As far as the use of the e-cig for vaping other substances besides nicotine, I guess whatever the substance is would have to be converted to a liquid form. It seems like since meth is water soluble it could be a possibility, but the problem would be getting the right amount in a concentrated form with only a few drops giving a sufficient dosage. Of course, I'm saying this purely as a hypothetical out of intellectual curiosity. Personally I don't think that vaping meth or cocaine are the best routes of administration because SWIM told me that route is the most addictive, other than IV administration. And from my own observations of users I can say that certainly seems to be the case due to the quick euphoria and fast crash. At best though, it would seem sensible in terms of harm reduction for frequent or daily users to vary their routes of administration in order to let the digestive system or nasal passages have a rest.

Not sure how feasible it is to create a strong enough solution to drop into a cartridge of an e-cig. It appears that the refill bottle that I use on mine has an oily look to it, so perhaps it could be mixed into a scented oil, such as menthol to mask the odor. I'm surprised that no one I've seen has mentioned doing this with JWH-018 or some of the other canabbinoid RC's, as I think they originally came available as a concentrated liquid. I mentioned this to a guy at my local headshop, but he didn't seem to understand what I was talking about or perhaps he was afraid to even talk about it for legal reasons, which is understandable, but there aren't any laws I'm aware of that say one can't vaporize their incense, as long as it isn't consumed - which is problematic terminology in itslef because isn't smelling an incense technically consuming it? And what about oil burners? Aren't they just another way to vaporize incense? Sorry if this is getting off topic from the original post.
Old 31-12-2010, 21:58
Silver Member

Male from Taiwan
Jayhal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2

Since originally asking this question, I've come across a couple vaporizers that vaporize liquids as well, and that have a temperature control. While these dont implicitly state they are for 'other things', its pretty apparent what they are for. Im curious though as to their level of suitability and if anyone's tried any of them,

I forget where, but I did see a discussion about vapeing things in E ciggarettes, and the default temperature at which they heat isn't sufficient to heat meth to the right degree.

Im very intrigued by the tube filter mentioned above, perhaps I will try making one.

What types of abilities would you guys want to see on a vape?

Post Quality Evaluations:
links to commercial sites are forbidden

Last edited by Shampoo; 05-04-2012 at 16:07.
Old 01-01-2011, 14:37

50 y/o Male from United States
lostinthefog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

a sm battery operated unit containing electronics connecting to a coil or short length of wire, similar to the type used in light bulbs. the unit would be able to hold several hits, just to get you by.
Old 16-06-2011, 23:57

Male from Germany
Charm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Has there been any development on this?

There is a thread where this sort of thing has been discussed before.
SWIY found that the fundamental problem is that the atty (atomizer) in this vaporizers or e-cigs are just not hot enough to vape the rock or chrsyaline form.

since its portable, the battery is not strong enough.
In one article , U.S. government scientists claimed they were able to drop crack rocks into an e-cig and it worked. Its hard to say how they actually did it or whether it was a smear campaign as there was a group opposed to e-cigs.

SWIM has tried this with the DSE 601 E-cig Pipe. SWIM put a rock in the chamber and nothing happened. It did not vaporize. SWIM theorises the temp of the atty was just not hot enough for that to work... or maybe the rock needs to be broken up into tinier pieces (smaller surface area).

SWIM has heard of scientists actually using a solution form of this (mixed with alcohol) , they would then drop the solution on nichrome wire and vaporize it that way with the effects showing.

If SWIYs have had any success or know of any portable device that could be that happen, please share.

SWIM never tried the solution option. there are also MOD forums that allow for ATTy (atomizer) modifications to increase the temperature
Old 17-06-2011, 18:30
Gold Member

kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
SWIM has heard of scientists actually using a solution form of this (mixed with alcohol) , they would then drop the solution on nichrome wire and vaporize it that way with the effects showing.
Yes, this has been my only idea that I thought might be at all feasible; find a carrier medium that the methamphetamine (or freebase cocaine, I suppose) could be dissolved into, then dripped onto the atty & vaporised.

But it would have to allow a pretty strong concentration of the methamphetamine, wouldn't it? Considering you can usually get a good 3 'hits' from a drop or two of nicotine juice (and usually more than that). So, again, I don't know how feasible it really could be. I don't indulge in methamphetamine or crack cocaine, so I don't have much motivation to attempt this myself (since I couldn't test the product to see if it works, what's the point, right? *grin*). Maybe someone else more tweaked *AND* science project-minded than I could work on it.

I know that PG (propylene glycol, iirc), PEG (polyethylene glycol) & (usually vegetable) glycerin (um, glycerin, I guess, lol) are all carriers that work with the e-cigarette style vaporiser. There's also that iOlite vaporiser, which you can vape nicotine juice OR 'herbal products' with, maybe that hits a higher temperature? However, it's not very discreet. Heh. Ethanol is sometimes added to a nicotine juice that is mostly made of PG or VG; I don't remember if you can make a juice pretty much strictly with ethanol, but I doubt it; not thick enough, too much like water & could probably fuck up your atty if you kept trying to vape with it. It works well for cleaning the attys, though!

~Kailey
Old 18-06-2011, 03:05

Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Yes, this has been my only idea that I thought might be at all feasible; find a carrier medium that the methamphetamine (or freebase cocaine, I suppose) could be dissolved into, then dripped onto the atty & vaporised.

But it would have to allow a pretty strong concentration of the methamphetamine, wouldn't it? Considering you can usually get a good 3 'hits' from a drop or two of nicotine juice (and usually more than that). So, again, I don't know how feasible it really could be. I don't indulge in methamphetamine or crack cocaine, so I don't have much motivation to attempt this myself (since I couldn't test the product to see if it works, what's the point, right? *grin*). Maybe someone else more tweaked *AND* science project-minded than I could work on it.

I know that PG (propylene glycol, iirc), PEG (polyethylene glycol) & (usually vegetable) glycerin (um, glycerin, I guess, lol) are all carriers that work with the e-cigarette style vaporiser. There's also that iOlite vaporiser, which you can vape nicotine juice OR 'herbal products' with, maybe that hits a higher temperature? However, it's not very discreet. Heh. Ethanol is sometimes added to a nicotine juice that is mostly made of PG or VG; I don't remember if you can make a juice pretty much strictly with ethanol, but I doubt it; not thick enough, too much like water & could probably fuck up your atty if you kept trying to vape with it. It works well for cleaning the attys, though!

~Kailey
SWIM also does not partake for some of the hard stuff, so SWIM gets a friend who indulges to do the test. SWIM first did it with solid crack and asked the friend to fill a survey. no hits.

SWIY could do that but would have to ask a use to rate and then gather the data that way.

Yes, too much water would damage the atty, also the e-cigs all have a sponge that prevent excess liquid from reaching the atty.

I think it could work. SWIYs would need to have modificationn to the e-cig or could first try with the standar un-modified e-cig and see if it would work. it would be easier to simply make a separate concentrated soln, 1 with water, then another solution where the solvent is alcohol, another with propylene glycol e.t.c and see what happens then go from them.

SWIY would have to invest in getting the solvent (free base meth or coke), this would get expensive pretty fast, unless more search can be done to see if anyone out there has done this before....

Charm added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
SWIM also does not partake for some of the hard stuff, so SWIM gets a friend who indulges to do the test. SWIM first did it with solid crack and asked the friend to fill a survey. no hits.

SWIY could do that but would have to ask a use to rate and then gather the data that way.

Yes, too much water would damage the atty, also the e-cigs all have a sponge that prevent excess liquid from reaching the atty.

I think it could work. SWIYs would need to have modification to the e-cig or could first try with the standard un-modified e-cig and see if it would work. it would be easier to simply make a separate concentrated soln, 1 with water, then another solution where the solvent is alcohol, another with propylene glycol e.t.c and see what happens then go from them.

SWIY would have to invest in getting the solute (free base meth or coke), this would get expensive pretty fast, unless more search can be done to see if anyone out there has done this before....
corrections made to the above.. post edited

Last edited by Charm; 18-06-2011 at 03:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2012, 06:41

54 y/o Male from United States
herm22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I Plucked the 600 and change down and finaly....my friends all say "they dont know how they did with out it. ...yes it cost over 600.00 and yes its way to expensive for me but after trying it im sold. Enjoyble cool and poitent. yes i want one of my own..no more dry mouth...no more hot dry air..just the cool vapor'''the music and myself to relax to...you hardly smell or tastit..but you can surely feel it!!
Im not here to sell a product..im just here to tell you it works. Im one happy person. Only thing is price...its to high but after tasting my friends smoke...wow...enjoy if you take the step. If PA will not ok me to have it for medical reasons which im not playing off of then for my pain relief im tired of the pills the have been giving me for my eyes..My eyes feel like to white hot pokers are being pushed into both my eyes. doc says its from the chemo and the anti drug reaction...well if they can geve ne all thepain relivers any kind i need then why cant i have plsne old simple mother nature...the finest cure I know of....why so the pharmaceuticals get their fact cut buy giveing me posin? Money, Money, Money!
herm22 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

im sorry if im in the wrong fourm it wont happen again. just up set.

Last edited by herm22; 10-01-2012 at 06:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2012, 17:56

Male from Germany

it seems this is an ongoing development.. taking, if not years.. just like in the science.

SWIM for the last 10 years or so has learned that the e-cig (and there are so many different models and types to use and choose from) is the closest one will ever come to that vaporiser for hobbying. Without the need for an open flame.

One thing is for sure, forget about using the solid form, that is solid crack/freebase. The temp in the atty is not hot enough to melt that rock and then vaporize it. Look at the traditional method where SWIY used a stem and brillo... the open flame is hot enough to melt the solid which then melts into the brillo and vaporises to get the hit. The batt voltage and amperes in the atty is not high enough to do this. SWIM and SWIMS parrot did an experiement by dropping a solid rock on the atty of a vaporizer... no joy.

however there is now a forum for E-cig mods (modifyers) where tinkerers are getting more power out of their battery which in turn is able to heat up the atty to much higher degrees so this may already be possible.

For the most part, SWIM has seen liquid THC being used in place of regular liguid nicotine. So yes it is theoretically and practically possible to dissolve other things in solution other than nicotine. The solution is the key to all this.

From SWIMS research if one is looking at crack/freebase or meth, it seems this will need to be converted back to its salt. then dissolved. then dissolved in the solvent used for the e-juices..... glycol that is.

E-cigs and e-juices have now caught on and got so popular that now its possible to mix your own e-juices, so that seems to be the only promising route.

But for sure, keep the thread alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
amino, people have mentioned trying to smoke crack (freebase cocaine) with the PV (personal vaporizer, another name for e-cigarette), but with little success. I don't know if it gets too hot, not hot enough?? I don't think I've run across any posts on here regarding methamphetamine & PVs, though.

I have an inkling using something like a 510-style e-cig *might* work, since it has that recessed heating coil; just drop the rock/shard on the bridge & let it melt down? I think something like the M40x with the exposed bridge wouldn't work as well. One would probably want to use a manual battery (the kind with the button) instead of the automatic (the kind you inhale on to make it heat up); this way one could gently heat it up in little spurts & watch it/monitor it to make sure it's melting in properly. THEN maybe take a hit? It's not going to do anything about the smell, of course - so vaping meth or crack in public still might be out of the question! I suspect it would have to be VERY clean product to not damage the atty very quickly; impurities would gunk up on the atty's coil and just burn & create a layer of burnt crud & be a big mess. Well, maybe not a BIG mess, but an irritating mess that makes the atty unusable. I don't know anyone who both partakes of e-cigs AND meth or crack, so these are just theories.

That said, I know this is a little off-topic, but I'd like to invite you to our Vapers Unlimited group, for people who use e-cigs or just want to know more about them. We're not an overly active group (partly my fault - I'm the moderator/creator/whatever I switched back to analogs, so haven't been active in my own group! Just bought some new juice & atty & will be back in business in a matter of days! whee!), but I'd like it to be more active, and invite anyone I meet on here who mentions using e-cigs or an interest in them to join. It's open membership - I don't have to approve you or anything like that! So, I hope to see you (and anyone else in this thread who's interested!) there! Discussions like this are totally cool in that group - we just haven't had one yet on using vaporizers for anything but nicotine juice, but feel free to start one!

~Kailey

ETA: Here's the link to the thread about using e-cigarettes/personal vaporizers to smoke/vaporize crack; I don't think it really went anywhere, but for completeness sake, I'm linking it. E- pipe, electronic cigarette and rock
Charm added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

just like in science, the development is ongoing. but there is now a link where someone has indeed created THC (weed) in liquid form and is now using that as his e-juice to refill his e-cig now instead. Even boasted of walking in front of the cops smoking it.

SWIY can google this to find the links. ALso SWIM is sure by now there are MODS to the e-juices and amatuers have found ways to make their own e--juices with whatever vices dissolved in liquid form rather than just standard government sanctioned liquid nicotine....

there are probably recipes online now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amino View Post
Thanks Kailey, I'll definitely join that group. I find the whole idea of e-cigs interesting because years ago I had a similar idea, yet like many people, didn't do anything with it, I guess because at the time it seemed like such a far-fetched concept. Now I wish I had pursued it. But oh well, life's full of could haves.

As far as the use of the e-cig for vaping other substances besides nicotine, I guess whatever the substance is would have to be converted to a liquid form. It seems like since meth is water soluble it could be a possibility, but the problem would be getting the right amount in a concentrated form with only a few drops giving a sufficient dosage. Of course, I'm saying this purely as a hypothetical out of intellectual curiosity. Personally I don't think that vaping meth or cocaine are the best routes of administration because SWIM told me that route is the most addictive, other than IV administration. And from my own observations of users I can say that certainly seems to be the case due to the quick euphoria and fast crash. At best though, it would seem sensible in terms of harm reduction for frequent or daily users to vary their routes of administration in order to let the digestive system or nasal passages have a rest.

Not sure how feasible it is to create a strong enough solution to drop into a cartridge of an e-cig. It appears that the refill bottle that I use on mine has an oily look to it, so perhaps it could be mixed into a scented oil, such as menthol to mask the odor. I'm surprised that no one I've seen has mentioned doing this with JWH-018 or some of the other canabbinoid RC's, as I think they originally came available as a concentrated liquid. I mentioned this to a guy at my local headshop, but he didn't seem to understand what I was talking about or perhaps he was afraid to even talk about it for legal reasons, which is understandable, but there aren't any laws I'm aware of that say one can't vaporize their incense, as long as it isn't consumed - which is problematic terminology in itslef because isn't smelling an incense technically consuming it? And what about oil burners? Aren't they just another way to vaporize incense? Sorry if this is getting off topic from the original post.
Charm added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

SWIMS parrots , parrot friend tried the below... even with adjustable temp... it was a no go.

has to do with the science/mechanics behind the way the way the meth or crack has to melt onto the brillo then be re-vaporized again... SWIY can recall the traditional stem and brillo method with open flame.

SWIMS parrots friend tried with tubes.. no dice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhal View Post

I forget where, but I did see a discussion about vapeing things in E ciggarettes, and the default temperature at which they heat isn't sufficient to heat meth to the right degree.

Im very intrigued by the tube filter mentioned above, perhaps I will try making one.

What types of abilities would you guys want to see on a vape?
Charm added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

did SWIY buy a volcano vaporizer or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herm22 View Post
I Plucked the 600 and change down and finaly....my friends all say "they dont know how they did with out it. ...yes it cost over 600.00 and yes its way to expensive for me but after trying it im sold. Enjoyble cool and poitent. yes i want one of my own..no more dry mouth...no more hot dry air..just the cool vapor'''the music and myself to relax to...you hardly smell or tastit..but you can surely feel it!!
Im not here to sell a product..im just here to tell you it works. Im one happy person. Only thing is price...its to high but after tasting my friends smoke...wow...enjoy if you take the step. If PA will not ok me to have it for medical reasons which im not playing off of then for my pain relief im tired of the pills the have been giving me for my eyes..My eyes feel like to white hot pokers are being pushed into both my eyes. doc says its from the chemo and the anti drug reaction...well if they can geve ne all thepain relivers any kind i need then why cant i have plsne old simple mother nature...the finest cure I know of....why so the pharmaceuticals get their fact cut buy giveing me posin? Money, Money, Money!

herm22 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

im sorry if im in the wrong fourm it wont happen again. just up set.

stop quoting whole posts, this is a mess to read

Last edited by Micklemouse; 10-01-2012 at 19:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-12-2012, 06:51
Silver Member

Male from USA - Washington
ęsndns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

..........bump
Old 17-12-2012, 13:31
Gold Member

With the advent of tanks/clearomizers, (clearos more than tanks imo, because tanks still use all that filler foam stuff), and variable voltage (and now variable wattage as well!) batteries, this is looking more & more feasible.

Crystal meth is already in its salt form. Now it just remains to be seen how strong of a solution you can make with it & a carrier liquid. I make my own nic juice & many of the flavorings are suspended in ethanol. You can have a certain amount of ethanol in your otherwise PG-based juice without any ill effects.

Now, can you get enough methamphetamine hcl to dissolve into propylene glycol? Heating the solution to supersaturate it is also an option. Surely there must be info on this available, or its solubility in various...um...solvents? I don't know the 'correct' term, but its solubility into various carriers.

~Kailey
Old 18-12-2012, 06:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
diamondsarewhatever is a decent psychonaut.

there is...a vap for tweak

Useless 1-liner, contributes nothing to the thread. In the future, expand upon your posts.
Old 18-12-2012, 15:43
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
chaos32 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsarewhatever View Post
there is...a vap for tweak
That was kind of a vague response. Can you elaborate a little more? What is it, how does it work? What is it called? Where did you find/see it, or where can it be found?

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps, vaporizer