Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-12-2005, 21:00
AKA Miss Methylene

27 y/o
pharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way up
Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall XR beads

When dealing with Adderall XR, does throughly crushing the beads make a huge difference? Also, I've noticed that I can swallow 6 Adderall XR's and not feel anything like I do when I crush 3 and then four hours later take another 3, crushed. Technically, they are the same dosage right? Why does crushing feel more intense even if the dose is technically the same?
Old 30-12-2005, 21:07
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
Adderall XR is time released which is why you can snort this and feel a better buzz than if you eat it....the balls are basically made up of layers of polymer and amphetamine salts when you ingest these your stomach eats away at these layers releasing the salts into your system which is why it is called extended release....if you crush the beads then you are breaking the time release....so if you didn't want to snort it you could crush up the beads and parachute it.....there are many many threads regarding adderall xr...please use the search engine....
Old 30-12-2005, 21:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Stan Mar5h is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Quote:
When dealing with Adderall XR, does throughly crushing the beads make a huge difference?
When ingesting, not particularly. As long as they are crushed enough to get rid of the time release, its fine. When insufflating, it does make a big difference. As a rule of thumb, when snorting anything very fine is the best way to go for a number of reasons.

1. The smaller the chunks of amphetamine, the quicker they will be absorbed in your nasal cavity and carried into your bloodstream.

2. A nice, fine powder is always more pleasing to your precious nose than jagged pebbles of pill.

3. After the amphetamine has been sucessfully circulated, excess fillers will be expelled with more ease.
Old 31-12-2005, 02:57

Male from Netherlands
mrPartypictures is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 314, Level: 2 Points: 314, Level: 2 Points: 314, Level: 2
Crushing any tablet makes it absorb quicker in the bloodstream, and when you swallow it with a warm liquid it lets the bloodvessels in your stomach aborb it even faster ... Thats the way I always use XTC, and it works great
Old 02-01-2006, 21:12
Silver Member

Male
armatitumor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
How do you guys crush the beads? SWIM put them in a plastic bag and took a series of blunt objects to them, and it's just not working.

Edit: Thanks for the advice, SWIM figured it out.

Last edited by armatitumor; 04-01-2006 at 01:31.
Old 02-01-2006, 21:31
Titanium Member

Male
788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.788.4 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3 Points: 536, Level: 3
Sometimes the beads are very difficult to break up. A mortar and pestal definately does the trick.

It might also work to make a "pocket" or paper, by folding it in quarters, and then floding the inner corner in. Place the beads in this pocket. Try to crush it with a heavy object that has a flat surface. It also helps to roll over it with somthing round (a glass, a glass bottle). Once it is crushed (or to check to see if it is crushed), gently unfold the piece of paper to see. If it is still not powders, move it back into the "pocket" and try again.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:09
AKA Miss Methylene

27 y/o
pharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way up
Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4
Being an occasional nitrous oxide user, I purchased a metal "cracker" from a local head shop. The bottom of the cracker is flat and round. I tried crushing the beads in a cup (the flatter the bottom of the cup, the better) with the cracker and found it to be quite effective. I know that a lot of people probably don't have a cracker laying around (unless it's Ritz brand) but if you do, you might want to look and see if it'd be any good to crush the beads with. 788.4 mentioned a mortar and pestle. A friend let me borrow his mortar and pestle, and without a doubt this is the most effective way to do it. It's quick, easy and turns those suckers into dust. The folded-paper idea sounds like a great idea, too. Be creative, but don't be careless and lose those beads!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Surely Miss Methylene knows better than to incriminate herself. This was someone else's experience that you were telling us about!
Old 04-01-2006, 03:26

Male
sidewalkpharmacist is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
putting the crushed adderall under your soung is better than snorting it same thing with other things that can be snorted because it has a wider absorbsion area, you can keep it all in one place and some people do not like snorting stuff but beware amphetamine is corrosive to tooth enamal i find that this method works alot better plus you can do it any where and if a cop/teacher/pearent wants to look up your nose to look for powder (and yes the do that) you could just swallow the substance
Old 04-01-2006, 03:33

Male
sidewalkpharmacist is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
under your TOUNG is better than snorting it sorry spelling
Old 06-02-2006, 05:55
Iridium Member

Male from Denmark
gn2osis is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2
Just chew them up. They taste kind of nasty, but your molars are perfect for the job. (A spoonful of sugar helps the Adderall go down...) It's easy to tell when the little balls are all chewed up, and when chewed, the duration is the same as regular Adderall.

When chewing, I could swear there is some sublingual absorption, since it comes on so fast, but that might just be placebo.

Don't drink any soda or citrus juice with it, because acidic drinks hinder absorption.
Old 24-06-2007, 03:12

Male from United States
ISeeShadowPeople should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Adderall XR beads

Quote:
Don't drink any soda or citrus juice with it, because acidic drinks hinder absorption.
I was reading the topic and was about to take a sip of orange juice until I read that sentence. I picked it up maybe three inches, saw the sentence, and put it back down.

I'm sorry, I have no idea how old this thread is, but the way it all just happened is funny to me. So I just had to reply and laugh at the coincidence of it all.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Swiy learn something new everyday, so the saying goes! Nice save :)
Old 24-06-2007, 03:14

Male from United States
ISeeShadowPeople should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Haha, I just looked at the date and noticed this post is two years old. Hahahahaha. Who would have thought that when gn2osis posted that reply it would effect someone two years down the road.

Sorry again, I found this thread while I was searching.

hahahahaha
Old 29-06-2007, 02:59
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

swim did too yesterday I think and felt really stupid.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall extended release, adderall xr, aderall, breaking time release, dextroamphetamine, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, extended release, insufflating, parachuting, pill crusher, ritalin, snorting, snorting adderall, snorting drugs, sublingual adderall, time release, vyvanse