Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 09-11-2010, 06:51

Male from United States
heyall1234 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Crystal meth detection time

Okay I'm going to try and explain this as clear as I can. I know the usual detection time for crystal meth is around 3-4 days(urine). My pet monkey is on probation with RANDOM drug screens. He has experimented with a few different drugs and has never gotten addicted to any. He has a very strong will power. He enjoys snorting a few lines of meth ONCE a week, typically during the weekend, Thursday or Friday night (gives him the weekend to flush it out of his system in case of a random drug screen given to him the following Tuesday.) Anyways, what I'm asking is if the pet monkey stays on a regular schedule of snorting a few lines every Thursday or Friday, would it still take 3-4 days for it to leave his system? Or would the detection time gradually increase if he continues on this same schedule? I hope this makes sense to somebody out there lol.
Old 09-11-2010, 16:46
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10
Re: Crystal meth detection time

No, the detection time will not increase.

The detection time will not increase by much if at all. Methamphetamine is not one of those drugs that builds up in the system. Chronic, heavy use will increase detection time, but only to a very small degree.
Exactly how much it will increase I could only speculate, probably only a single day with extreme use. Because the drug is clearing out of the system every 4 days at most, a user would have to use more frequently than once every 4 days in order for the drug to build up at all. So using on a Thursday and Friday would likely not increase detection time to any significant extent (because one would be giving 5 days between use, Saturday through Wednesday).
Old 09-11-2010, 20:44

Male from United States
heyall1234 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Re: Crystal meth detection time

Thanks Jasim!!

Share this on:

Tags
crystal, crystal meth, crystal methamphetamine, detection time, drug, drug test, drug testing, drugs-forum, meth, meth user, methampetamine, methamphetamine, methamphetamine use, methamphetamines, recovery, snorting, urine test