Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 17:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
jmf0st3r is an unknown quantity at this point
what'sa step by step guide to injecting heroin?

I'm not planning on doing it but I'm curious of the dangers and the preperation to do it, thanks

Post Quality Evaluations:
Re-read the Site Rules you agreed to upon signup, also browse the forum you're asking this question in & if you're somehow STILL having trouble, Use The Forum Search Engine (UTFSE). We don't like to fill the forum w/multiple threads w/the same info!
Old 07-11-2010, 18:06
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: what'sa step by step guide to injecting heroin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf0st3r View Post
I'm not planning on doing it but I'm curious of the dangers and the preperation to do it, thanks

A friend of a friend would advise you not to incriminate yourself in this website. A friend would also recommend that you do a search before posting as chances are your question will have already been asked.

Please refer to this thread for an answer to your questions, and remember to read and follow the rules.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28116

A caring, patient & pertinent reply to an obvious question whose answer is easily found on the forum! Well done! ;)
Old 07-11-2010, 22:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
jmf0st3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what's a step by step guide to injecting heroin?

my bad and thanks
Old 08-11-2010, 13:48
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,493, Level: 5 Points: 1,493, Level: 5 Points: 1,493, Level: 5
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Re: what'sa step by step guide to injecting heroin?

The dangers are pretty obvious as far as actually taking it but there aren't really any dangers in the preparation of it unless you're a complete retard and use water that's high risk such as from the hot water tap (or any water from a tank) and of course using contaminated equipment instead of sterile packs that are widely available in needle exchanges that have everything in them except water and heroin of course.

There are of course dangers in the act of injecting, ie. sticking the needle in a vein. If you don't have a clue what you're doing then you could easily do some damage, potentially serious damage. Missing the vein would be the most common and this would manifest immediately as a sharp painful burn and it would be crazy to continue pushing the plunger down. A Miss could lead to infection and untreated that could lead to blood poisoning and even amputation. Other immediate dangers for someone that doesn't know what they're doing would include injecting a large amount of air in to a vein, this could potentially kill someone, not every little air bubble is lethal but certainly anything more than a couple of untis could be dangerous. Another immediate danger is injecting in to an artery, i am not entirely sure what this would do except hurt a LOT and make the hand or foot blow up like a balloon and could lead to infection and vessel occlusions that could lead to necrosis (blocked blood vessels could lead to tissue death).

There are many other dangers that are widely covered in other threads such as the one linked too in the first reply.

I don't really understand why the question would be asked if there is no intention of doing it but i'll take your word on that. Never the less for someone who is thinking about it and doesn't have a clue what they're doing then i would strongly suggest they stick to smoking it. This is because A: their tolerance shouldn't be a real issue and B: There are many dangers such as the ones i outlined above as well as others. C: The risk of overdose is very real and much more likely for someone who is new to injecting and especially if there is little or no tolerance.

For anyone considering injecting that doesn't know what they're doing, i suggest they think again or do it with someone that does know what they are doing and could call an ambulance in the event of an overdose. Make sure all the injecting equipment is sterile.

helpful & detailed reply, covering all the bases. good job, especially considering the broadness of the OPs initial question!
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs-forum, heroin, heroin injection, heroine, injecting, injecting drugs, injecting heroin, injection, preparing heroin, shoot heroin, shooting heroin, shooting up, slamming