Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 02-11-2010, 23:01

23 y/o Male from Papua New Guinea
brettoner should review received reputation comments.
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
lsd and meth combo?

swim was planing on doing a combo of acid and meth(smoking route) has anyone have an expirence to share befor i go about this swim is well expirenced with lsd and is new to smokeing meth but has done it alot back in the day oraly but 90% of that was with mdma aswell.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07
Banned

Male from United States
SlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way upSlightlyBitter is on the way up
Re: lsd and meth combo?

Last edited by SlightlyBitter; 15-08-2012 at 03:01.
Old 03-11-2010, 15:56
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19 Points: 18,475, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

This is probably a sure fire way to a freakout. The LSD makes a person far more prone to worry over the cardiac stimulation.

Besides that, why? Why would someone want to mix these?

Last edited by Potter; 07-01-2012 at 01:39.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:49
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from USA - Alabama
mmmbreakfast is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
This is probably a sure fire way to a freakout. The LSD makes a person far more prone to worry over the cardiac stimulation.

Besides that, why? Why would someone want to mix these?

also please watch self incrimination and read the new guidelines at the top of the forums.
Afoaf totally agrees. He made the mistake of doing cocaine on top of lsd and had the worst trip of his life. He thought he was going to die of a heart attack for hours.
Old 05-12-2010, 15:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2

Physically I would say its relatively safe, MDMA has a similar level of stimulation to meth, and people candy flip all the time.
Mentally not a good idea though, meth has a tendancy to induce psychosis, not something you need happening on LSD.
I anticipate it being like a DOx compound, which alot of people find unpleasent, the introspection off the LSD and the focus of meth might seriously reduce the warmth of the experience, simply causing a very nasty "introspective nightmare" to coin a phrase.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent points here
Old 05-12-2010, 19:55
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
rawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medline
Points: 3,194, Level: 8 Points: 3,194, Level: 8 Points: 3,194, Level: 8
Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0%

This was a common combo in the 1960's, and supposedly Leary even told Owsley to cut his LSD with speed "for clarity". The Hell's Angels supposedly enjoyed the speed/LSD combo quite a bit. Hunter Thompson mentions this combo in a few of his works.

But I'm inclined to agree with the naysayers, speed on LSD seems unnecessary and potentially pretty scary. The drug use bar was set pretty high in the 1960s when you consider that one hit back then (on average) was probably about equal to a modern-day 10-strip (again, we're talking averages here). Most people simply "can't hang" with 1960s style drug use, and shouldn't try, part of the reason hits are dosed so much lower these days is that those strong, 500 mic hits are just too much for most folks.

As is, I would wager, doing a super-powerful stimulant while already on a powerful psychedelic stimulant. I went to college with a guy who swore by this combo, so to each his own, and as Revolvingdoo said physiologically it's probably not very dangerous (LSD is, physically, a very safe drug) but from a harm reduction standpoint its pretty hard to endorse this.

BTW the phrase "introspective nightmare" is used in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Old 05-12-2010, 20:33

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

while I cant see any physical contraindications, this is certainly a panic attack in the making.

mixing LSD with stimulants...come on guys, LSD is not a party drug, its not taken to "feel good" or "get high" and anyone who does is asking for a bad trip.
Old 05-12-2010, 20:38

Male from United Kingdom
Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbeer View Post
BTW the phrase "introspective nightmare" is used in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Yup i know just seemed the most appropriate way to describe the DOx experience.
And yeah, phens baisically hit the nail on the head.
Do not like pride and an issue of "I'm a hard head", be SWIY's downfall here!
Old 31-12-2011, 06:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
Trippery is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Sorry to bump an old thread... but I have some relevant information anyone UTFSEing might appreciate.

Some time ago, while not very experienced, the pet monkey took the combination of 2 hits of acid and 25 mg dexedrine (pharmaceutical d-amphetamine).

The experience was quite unpleasant, the two drugs did not synergize at all. The pet monkey was overly aware of the physical side effects of the amph, and was not able to let his mind relax into the trip. He had considerable anxiety about his high heart rate, but was able to rationalize it away. He felt that the drugs had polar opposite psychological effects--amph makes one extremely focused and narrow-minded (consciousness-shrinking), while LSD makes one's natural thought processes very diverse, and frees the user from habit and pattern (consciousness-expanding)

He spent most of the trip standing with his eyes closed in the center of the room, or pacing back and forth--surprisingly, this is his only trip that he does not remember vividly. The acid had the usual perception-bending effects, but he did not notice any true hallucinations (which usually manifest as organic figures or fractals in the walls or carpet for him).

Also not that the pet monkey is not experienced enough to tell the difference between pure LSD and similar RCs.

Thanks for the experience report
Old 04-01-2012, 19:35

92 y/o Male from United States
Windsblow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I will have to agree with the others.... As AFOAF had done this years ago and and is still suffering from it 20 years later. AFOAF was doing speed and dropped 2 hits. The trip started off like it did everytime. Fun and entertaining then the trip began to become very intense and scary. The visuals were so strong it became uncomfortable. Then he noticed his heart rate was very fast and a huge rush of panic and impending doom came over him. the next thing he knew he was at a payphone (which was melting in his hand) calling an ambulance. The ride in the ambulance was crazy and the EMT kept telling him he could be having a heat attack at any moment. He told the EMT to stop talking like that because it wasn't helping at all. He said at one point he was looking out the back windows as he drove down the street and it looked as if he was flying off the earth. He thought he had died. He ended up in the ER with a heart rate around 200 and they were just monitoring him incase of cardiac arrest. He was a very exprienced user of LSD and an occasional user of stimulants. He has for 20 years had anxiety becuase of it and his heart beat he can't stop focusing.
Old 27-01-2012, 11:44

35 y/o Male from United States
jamesfromvegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

i know from past experiance that meth fucks with your visual trip for awhile

if you "know" something, then you should be able to describe it. This doesn't really contribute to the topic on hand.
Old 17-03-2012, 11:57
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

An acquaintance of mine is a huge fan of most amphetamines and LSD, and obviously he's combined them in the past. This guy generally handles the his substances well, for instance, despite taking a ten strip of LSD he was able to compose himself enough that a couple people he talked to that night had no idea about the kind of mental state he was in. So with that being said, he personally loves the combination of LSD with some type of amphetamine whether that's street meth, adderall, dextroamphetamine, etc. He's enjoyed them all. This acquaintance says that the combination results in a more intense euphoria than the two on their own. Not only is the euphoria more intense but the stimulant also allows for a much clearer train of thought and clears up any sort of confusion or muddled thoughts from the LSD. The combination of the amphetamines mental clarity/focus along with the abstract thinking LSD allows are one my acquaintances favorite feelings.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:41

35 y/o Male from United States
jamesfromvegas is an unknown quantity at this point

well I seem to remember when I took two cubes of lsd and was having a grand time with the whole visual trip and escape from reality. then my buddy came over with some meth and i smoked sum with him and my trip paused for awhile lost most of my tracers ect.. well my girlfriend at the time came home from work and i told her I had sum lsd and it was pretty good , well she only took one instead of two. so being the glutton of getting foobared, i took the other cube and it re kicked in my trip. so all in all I would say either do one or the other not both. also I ve heard of people freaking out just on acid, so the meth wont make you freak its your environment and those you surround yourself with that lead to how your going to behave on lsd. remember your mood is important when dealing with hallucigens
Old 05-07-2012, 05:52
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
MindSlave is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfromvegas View Post
well I seem to remember when I took two cubes of lsd and was having a grand time with the whole visual trip and escape from reality. then my buddy came over with some meth and i smoked sum with him and my trip paused for awhile lost most of my tracers ect.. well my girlfriend at the time came home from work and i told her I had sum lsd and it was pretty good , well she only took one instead of two. so being the glutton of getting foobared, i took the other cube and it re kicked in my trip. so all in all I would say either do one or the other not both. also I ve heard of people freaking out just on acid, so the meth wont make you freak its your environment and those you surround yourself with that lead to how your going to behave on lsd. remember your mood is important when dealing with hallucigens
I'd say the meth would or could make you "freak" if you remain consciously aware of what it's doing to your body. When I tried ice for the first time, it felt like the best kind of poison. I'm sure combining LSD with that frame of mind would ensure a not-so-fun experience overall. (Which reminds me, I need to start putting some time into trip reports. )
Old 06-03-2013, 03:51
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
tOUSS is an unknown quantity at this point

SWiM has done this combo twice... It is probably SWiM's favorite drug combinaton. SWiM felt the most satisfying body high, and some pretty subtle visualizations. He will say He's not usually so talkative on shit but this combo did prod it out of him; He felt like he might of over talked a bit, but not to an uncontrollable, or obnoxious, extent.

What SWiY should consider before this is endeavor: have a trip group or sitter? Trust them? Comfortable with them? Have any experience with LSD? Have any experience with Meth? Does SWiY let his tweak get out of hand?

SWiM has a good couple years experience with shit, using periodically, but not continually. He's also done LSD on several occasions. It is important to be comfortable with both, as to aid SWiY with gauging and maintaining a good, non threatening trip, The combo is fairly straight forward in that it seems like an even composite of both drugs' or what you'd expect out of either respective drug on it's own.

The most important thing to keep in mind a midst this strange and, possibly unsettling, adventure, is that SWiY should know when to stop... SWiM's talking dog, accompanied him for the night, for the trip with a few other close friends, and SWiM's dog, hit the pipe pretty fucking hard, and he payed for it. Take it easy, and set aside the appropriate amount of time, which, at least for SWiM, was from brunch till about dusk.

OH, and SWiM had a sizable sack of trees, as well, that he and his cohorts burned through over the course of the night, which really helps out if SWiU starts to feel the edge creeping up.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 06-03-2013, 05:44

26 y/o Male from United States
ethylnaut should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Sounds like a waste of good acid. Wouldnt the speed cancel the trip?

ethylnaut added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

If i did, accidently combine, it might be enough for me to completely freak out

Last edited by ethylnaut; 06-03-2013 at 05:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
lsd, lsd and meth, lsd and methamphetamine, lsd combinations, meth and lsd, meth combinations, methamphetamine, methamphetamine and lsd, methamphetamine combinations, psychedelics, speed, stimulants