Notices

Old 30-10-2010, 06:18

Male from United States
kswickk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Potentiation and Plugging

Hi everyone!
This is my first post here, and after a few weeks of lurking, I finally decided to join the forum. I have learned a lot of valuable information, and would like to say this is an awesome website, and better than most of the forums I frequent.

Now AFOAF has a question.

Swim has managed to acquire a bunch of 30mg oxycodone IR pills. Swim has tried potentiation with great results, and he wants to try plugging. Swim has a pretty good tolerance, usually snorting two 30mg IR pills to get a nice high.

Swim wants to potentiate and then plug one of these pills. Is there anything he should know? Will potentiation effect his high if he plugs the pill, or not do anything as he rectally took the pill?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for reading the rules and not self-incriminating
Old 30-10-2010, 17:06
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Potentiation and Plugging

If I remember correctly, some forms of potentiation should work, as some of the plugged substance will eventually pass through the liver. So, potentiation methods that focus on the liver enzymes would probably be the most successful. However, most of the potentiation methods are focused on getting the most out of oral use, since it's generally the least effective. Plugging, obviously, will be more effective than oral right out of the gate.

In addition, I believe I read in one of those monstrous threads on potentiation, that if plugging the substance, it would be helpful to add a pinch (or so) of baking soda to the mix prior to insertion; this adjusts the pH of the mixture and can make it easier for the rectum to absorb.

HTH, and make sure to read the threads on potentiation thoroughly to get information for your friend's friend! Tell him to be careful & be safe - he can always add more, but he can't take it away if it's too much!

~Kailey
Old 30-10-2010, 22:39

Male from United States
kswickk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Thank you Kailey!
My friends friend says he missed the part mentioning the baking soda. It was much appreciated and he says he loves you
Old 01-09-2011, 02:50
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
In addition, I believe I read in one of those monstrous threads on potentiation, that if plugging the substance, it would be helpful to add a pinch (or so) of baking soda to the mix prior to insertion; this adjusts the pH of the mixture and can make it easier for the rectum to absorb.
As a matter of fact plugging opiates with [a pinch of] antacids in the mix won't do much to the PH, nor help in absorption. The only factors that affect absorption is to break the substance down in a form of tiny amount of liquid (as the colon, unlike the stomach, won't break anything down).

The idea behind Alkalizing agents (such as Tums or baking soda) is to raise blood pH and lower urine PH. Alkaline urine promotes reabsorbtion of the substance, that otherwise would be eliminated. Therefore, it prolongs action.

I would normally just eat 3 Tums 30 minutes prior to plugging.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, coricidin, drugs-forum, mdma, opiate, oxycodone, oxycodone 30mg, percocet, percocets, plugging, potentiators, speed