Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-12-2005, 05:14

RemyMartin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall Expiration

Sorry is this information is already on the forum. So I am going off to college next year and I would like to have Adderall while I am there. I am wondering if I can go ahead and start stocking up on it here for a decent price so I don't have to pay ridiculous prices people charge at colleges. Also is it bad to take Adderall after expiration?
Old 26-12-2005, 05:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
Its fine to take if its expired, it just might lose a little bit of potency. Keep it in an airtight container away from heat and light and it should stay pretty good for a long time after its so called "expiery"

Last edited by bcStoner420; 26-12-2005 at 06:11.
Old 30-12-2005, 20:48

Male
Stan Mar5h is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Yeah. There's no "health" risks about expired Adderall, the only problem would be some potency loss. Also, expiration dates are always exaggerated about 2 years before there's any significant loss of potency. Drug companies are required to do so by the FDA so that there is no risk whatsoever that there be any problems with drugs due to age. Also, what I do is put a few of those little DO NOT EAT preservative plastic containers inside the Rx tube that come in alot of otc pain killers like Excedrin. Refridgerating pills can also be recommended, but is not needed unless you really won't use it for a LONG time (3-5 years). Once pills are refridgerated though, keep them out for about a day before use.
Old 31-12-2005, 09:10

hav0c is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya don't worry about the expiration. I took Vicodin that were expired for 5 years one time, and I still felt strong effects from them.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:55

mmilam should review received reputation comments.
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
Well They pretty much hit the nail on the spot with anwsering your post.

But heres also something to think about.

Well, from your post above, i get the picture that your not prescribed to them.
Well, if you are going to be stockpiling them, then you better be careful on how big your stockpile is.
Adderal is a Schedule II drug. Crack and Opium are also Schedule II.

If you get caught with your stockpile of adderal, well depending on how big your stockpile is, then you could be in some serious shit.
Its definitly a felony of top.

I just wanna let ya know what ya getting into. So be Wise about how much you carry at a time.
Old 18-12-2006, 21:18

28 y/o Male
MrSir is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Adderall Expiration

In the USA, Adderall is a schedule II drug as mmilam said. However Crack is schedule I, which is illegal totally. Powder Cocaine is schedule II however. With that said, I would caution you when taking these things. Its much easier to study a little bit every day than all at once...I've tried it.

The expiration dates simply are because of a few reasons. One, it breaks down, and it becomes less potent than can be legally sold for that particular strength. For example, acetominophen...In the USP, it says that a pill must have 90-110% of the claimed ammount of acetominophen. Another thing, is that the breakdown products could be toxic. So i would check on that if i were you. i don't know about adderall specifically. And also, the date written on the bottle can only be a year from the dispensing date here, so if you arent keeping it in hot sunny places alot or something, you should be ok...(but dont take my advice because i dont want to be at fault for you're death if something goes wrong.)
talk to the pharmacist when you pick it up. And don't do anything stupid, cause personally i think there's better ways to study and its definetly not good to use it for fun, but its better than something off of the street cause it's purity is ensured by the government.

Share this on:

Tags
add medication, add meds, adderall, adderall xr, aderall, adhd, amphetamine, amphetamines, birth, birth control, drug, expiration date, expiry date, generic adderall, prescription medication, ritalin, snorting, time release