Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 27-10-2010, 02:28
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
25C-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-C) Experience Reports

After scrounging about the site, I have not come across anywhere else to post this.

I can find no Information (here) regarding this substance.

It is the NBome-2C-C

I received a letter today, anonymously stating " In the near future, I shall be taking a sub-lingual dose of 300ug of 25c-nbome. A small handful of close friends will as well. I will send you a further letter after the experience, so that you may share my findings with the world.
Thank you for your help.
-Anonymous."

So, once his letter comes in, I'll relay the information here. Yup.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good job bringing a new material to attention looking forward to the report

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 30-10-2010 at 21:33. Reason: title clarity
Old 27-10-2010, 04:37
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 25C-Nbome Experience Report (soon)

Quote:
25I-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-I, BOM-CI or N-(2-methoxybenzyl)-1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenyl)-2-aminoethane) is a derivative of the phenethylamine hallucinogen 2C-I, discovered in 2004 by Ralf Heim at the Free University of Berlin,[1] and subsequently investigated in more detail by a team at Purdue University led by David Nichols.[2]
25I-NBOMe acts as a highly potent agonist for the human 5-HT2A receptor with a Ki of 0.044 nM, making it some sixteen times the potency of 2C-I itself, and a radiolabelled form of 25I-NBOMe can be used for mapping the distribution of 5-HT2A receptors in the brain.[3] In vitro tests showed this compound acted as an agonist but animal studies have not been reported. Interestingly while the N-benzyl derivatives of 2C-I were significantly increased in potency compared to 2C-I, the N-benzyl derivatives of DOI were inactive. Anecdotal reports from human users suggest 25I-NBOMe to be an active hallucinogen at a dose of as little as 500 mcg, making it a similar potency to other phenethylamine derived hallucinogens such as bromo-dragonfly.[citation needed]

heres a little info on this substance for any other swimmers interested.
Old 27-10-2010, 06:16
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.Stephenwolf is captain of the psychonauts.

Thats 25I- I'm meaning 25C
That is, yours is the 2c-i variant, and the one in the letter is 2c-c
However, The above information is actually still fairly relevant to this.
The one Report i've read about the substance was at 325ug, and they described it as ++ flirting at times with +++
so Expecting the information in the letter to be kinda mild comparatively

(Just wish i could figure out how they got my address and knew i like learning about this stuff....)

EDIT: Should be here (his letter) either tomorrow or the day after. I'll transcribe the letter probably the day after it arrives.

Starting to read the letter right now. Will transcribe later.

Last edited by Stephenwolf; 30-10-2010 at 02:43.
Old 30-10-2010, 09:00
Silver Member

Male from Canada

When posting a experience, please describe:
125lbs, Male. Friends each 165-ish lbs Males.
300ug taken each
On Blotter, sublingually
Taken in my home.
Effects started at about 30 minutes in. (mildly) then by 1hr, were fully noticeable, at 2hrs (with small amounts of smoking blend added) Became FULLY effective. Not certain when the Full effects reduced, but by 2:30 I was about fully baseline (other than thought process differences) ABLE TO SLEEP At that point.
The Main Effects were full on kaleidoscopic visuals of faces on every surface looked at. Twisting, lots of twisting. Enhanced sense of humor, Difficulty holding on to what i considered real life. Like, i don't know how to describe that bit, just Very very far gone. But barely held into reality still.
Light headache towards tail end (may have been from blend/lack of water)
No notable after effects.
I don't know how to rate this. It was Phenomenal.
I would not want to repeat it too soon from now, thus Low addictive quality
Experience seems highly variable. My friends who weigh more than I did not make it to the same level as I did at all. So if you weight more than 130lbs, it may mean that You need more than 300ug to have significant effect.
No noticeable heart effects. other than increased pulse rate at the beginning

^Information from a Letter Recieved, Transcribed into the Boards Experience Report Formatting.

The letter roughly said " Holy sweet jesus, I'm at a near ++++ I mean, Religious perfect experience. This was the PERFECT psycedelic for me. Mind you, my 2 friends felt only a solid ++ but I was GONE! Had trouble holding on at times, watching the world spin around in kaleidoscopic beauty. Like ANYONE would have agreed seeing what i saw in my tile would be 100% real artwork, of highest value even. The patterns were just crazy beautiful images of faces kaleidescoping and just awesomeness. As the visuals knocked down, my thoughts turned metaphysical, and a firm grasping of the life situations that made me who i am occured. It was amazing. I feel like i could sleep relatively OK now, i'll try in a bit. Perfect. Seriously. Wow."

He Liked it apparently. Fully.

thank you for sharing this experience report; more info on the subject (age, sex, height, weight, etc) would be helpful in future reports. :)
Good report on this rare psychoactive.
Very interesting report, thanks

Last edited by Stephenwolf; 30-10-2010 at 23:22. Reason: Edited Into proper formatting.
Old 30-10-2010, 20:27

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Thanks for the report. Could you please include dosage and route of administration?
Old 30-10-2010, 21:34
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Re: 25C-Nbome Experience Report

25C-NBOMe trip reports

Please add your experiences with 25C-NBOMe here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage: 12 mg in one glass juice
Route: Orally
Duration: 2 hours
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & gender
• dose taken
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• addictive qualities / abuse potential
• any other valuable information
• information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available

Information about this substance, other then experiences, should be discussed here:Drug info - 25C-NBOMe

Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
The Research Chemical Index
Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
Research Chemicals Index - Synthetic Cannabinoids
Research Chemicals Index - Piperazines

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 30-10-2010 at 21:39.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13
Silver Member

Male from Canada

I recieved a new letter today stating :
125lbs, Male.
400ug On Blotter, sublingually
Taken in my home.
Effects started at about 30 minutes in. (mildly) then by 1hr, were fully noticeable, at 2hrs (with small amounts of smoking blend added) Became FULLY effective. Not certain when the Full effects reduced, but by 2:30 I was about fully baseline (other than thought process differences) ABLE TO SLEEP At that point. [at this dose the above stayed identical from last time, the timeframe nearly identical]
The main effects were an overwhelming empathy with anyone around me, I feel like i fully understand where anyone and everything were coming from, I was on a higher dosage but had significantly less visuals, but the thoughts and mindset was significantly better than last time. I would say I "tripped" way less hard, BUT the night overall was WAY better. I was better able to understand myself, and explain myself to the people around me in a way that they all fully understood as well.
No real side effects
No notable after effects.
I don't know how to rate this. It was Phenomenal.
Abuse potential : if I could feel EXACTLY the same everyday, i'd probably do it. I think if every experience ever was garunteed to be this same level, i'd be hooked. this i likely my new favourite. I don't think it has REAL addiction potential because i don't think i could ever do any psychedelic 2 days in a row, but this in general was just crazy nice, if it wasn't such a difficult thing to take in anyway that makes it effective (Really easy to mess up its sublingual dosing) it COULD be like easily a brand new LSD, its SO perfect of an experience, but the Experience seems highly variable. I took 1/3 more than last time and had LESSER effect, but it was still as GOOD.

Thanks for the brief report. More details of the experience would add value.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:13

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.

I have received a communication with the following report from SWIM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIM
Dosage 330 mics sublingual

This came on strongly. After one hour I was high and after 2 hours the drug has taken hold. Visuals abound. Size distortion, large tracers, sparkles of light all over. The high is very clean and pleasant. Later I was on mu back looking up at a ceiling in a dark room. Patterns covered the ceiling shifting chaoticaly building up geometic patterns only to immediately break them back down. constructs of thought. Light flashes in my periphery and what looks like orange lightning is snaking around across the ceiling. This was one of my favorite psychedelic drugs to date. The experience lasted about 10-11 hours before I went to sleep. I would absolutely do it again maybe at a higher dose. I noticed no tolerance from a 25D-NBOMe experiment 2 days prior.

This seems like great stuff from what I'm hearing. SWIM told me he also found these compounds insoluble in water but easily soluble in an alcohol water mixture.
Old 02-12-2010, 00:32
Titanium Member

43 y/o Male from United States
squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

What I would like to know is were there any side effects at any time? A friend of a friend has some of this on the way, and he and his sister's mother's ex husband's daughter want to try this at 600ug. They are experienced with some longer duration trips, but after taking some other substances that escaped Nichol's lab, they have concerns about vasoconstriction, nausea and irregular heartbeat.

I hope that all you swimmers understand role serotonin plays in the body. In other parts of body, outside the 5ht-2a receptor, it has a lot to do with modulating the flow of blood and in turning on digestion. That's why there are some physical side effects. In the case of Bromo-Dragonfly, people have died because of the effect the drug had on their bodies' serotonin on the smooth muscle walls in their peripheral arteries.

Most people seeking out these Benzyl Methylated 2C derivatives have some sort of understanding of how psychedelics work in the body. Be careful kids, this one has only been tried by a small handful of people.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:14

Male from United States

SWIM tells me nothing bad so far. I have been told that the trip is very clean mentally. This was mentioned by someone else in the 25D-NBOMe thread. Seems like a nice property.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:22
Titanium Member

squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.

Swim and BBKF report no side effects at 1 mg sublingual. Swim said it was as close to LSD as anything he's ever tried. Tastes like shit, ROA is tough, they told me they'll tell us more over the weekend. Happy New Year, guys!

Swim 40 155 lbs. Male
BBKF 21 126 lbs. Female
ROA Sublingual on Blotter
1050 micrograms.

So they decided New Year's Eve would be a good experiment. They had the kids with them over at a friend's house and decided they would drop at about 3:45 and go for a walk downtown to feel it out decide how much contact the kids should have with them. They chose to go this high because of glowing reports, difficult ROA. First alerts were felt in 10 minutes, this stuff tastes terrible and makes one produce lot of saliva, so it was hard to keep swishing spit, but they pulled it off for 15-20 minutes. They were coming up within a half hour and it was very hard for them to gauge how intense the trip would become. They high tailed to a grocery at about 4:15-4:20 got some drinks and decided to take a bus back to friends. While waiting for the 5:00 bus, there was a film of psychedelia over every surface and mild tracers. This continued for the next 4 hours, so they reached plateau rapidly, within 2 hrs. This was nowhere near as intense as they expected. BBKF went baseline by 9:30, Swim fell asleep at 2-2:30 am with the help of some diphenhydramine, he had an afterglow all night, woke fine.

During the trip and in retrospect, Swim thinks he just took the closest substance he has ever had to LSD. If it weren't for the sublingual ROA and the taste, hew thinks he could have been fooled, and he's a regular acidhead for many years. It was like a low dose of LSD, I'd say 100-150ug. It felt so benign on the body that he is definitely going to source some bulk for trips, festivals and rainy days. He and BBKF were giggly and happy the whole time, and where they usually get disappointed when an experimental is not as strong as they would expect, it was a family night with children present, so it was just enough to be manageable AND fun. Now Swim did say to BBKF that he thinks PEA's effects are very subjective and that if they had a 26mg dose of 2C-E and the kids needed them, that they could probably function at closer to a baseline level, serious issues that require sober attention can make some phenethylamines sit in the background. Now they don't test this theory, they only do this when the kids are at their other parent's house. They do think the 25C-NBOMe probably would have had a greater effect if they had no responsibilities. Also they think it would have had greater effect if not for the troublesome ROA. Their mouths were so full of spit they looked like chipmunks.

Either way, this is the first LSD mimic in time, effects and side effects Swim has ever had. Here is what he has to compare it to:

LSD 100+ times, up to approximately 10-20 mg
Mushrooms 10-15 times up to 4 grams
Dipropyltryptamine 6-7 times up to 80mg
4-aco-dmt 24mg
Dimethyltryptamine 3 times, one breakthrough
2C-E 6 times up to 27-28mg
2C-I maybe 6 times to 32mg
2C-B twice to 32mg
2C-T-2 somewhere in a trip report here.
Bromo-Dragonfly twice to 1.5 mg (supposedly, he thinks the blotters were laid incorrectly)
DOI to somewhere around 8mg, maybe higher somewhere in a TR here
DO? twice, dosage unknown on a blotter. One lasted 24 hours in 1998 and anopther lasted 48 or longer in 1986-7

So he thinks he has a lot to compare it to and he told me body and mind could not distinguish it from acid. When he tries a higher dose I'm sure he'll have more to say about it.

Fine detailed report with notes on social interactions while on drug, and comparison with other hallucinogens.
Good report with all the needed details.

Last edited by squeezix; 01-01-2011 at 21:08. Reason: automerged idiotpost at 16:08
Old 02-01-2011, 15:23

Male from United States

I have heard about the heavy salivation when people sublingual this. Apparently it kind of makes your tongue feel like its bubbling.

Old 02-01-2011, 16:40
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal View Post
I have heard about the heavy salivation when people sublingual this. Apparently it kind of makes your tongue feel like its bubbling.

So it wasn't agitation that made foam.....it was the chem.
Old 02-01-2011, 21:02

Male from United States

Yes it seems so.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:05
Silver Member

Male from Canada

Less loss with Plugging from what i've heard... someone on another forum i frequent made a joke about calling it Assid....
Old 23-01-2011, 11:00
Silver Member

Male from Guatemala
VISTREL is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Swim acquired 25C-Nbome from well known online vendor thinking it was the next best substance to LSD (according to reports, swim has never dropped LSD). He eyeballed several tiny pieces of substance into a teaspoon filled with warm water and snorted that mixture. It wasn't painful at all! It hit almost immediately and within 5 minutes swim could see geometrical morphing and distortions. Visuals were nothing more than color traces of purple, green, and light blue neon colors. Music appreciation weren't as deep as with jwh or 2c-e, it was simply weird, distorted not in a pleasant way. Overall, if swim did not know it was 25c-nbome he would've thought it was a milder version of 2C-I. It's impossible to know the exact dose was taken but it was very intense for several moments. Swim hasn't experienced any spiritual connected to the universe but rather great self analysis. This substance kills ego fast and easily, swim felt like a helpless baby and there were periods with slight anxiety and agitation. Also swim had slight nausea because of rapid serotonin built up. Swim wouldn't say the substance is very euphoric just a very intense body high and great sense of well being.

Thanks for the brief report, but more details would help. See Terrapinzflyer's post above for suggestions.
Interesting, thanks. Please include info on duration and the user's age/weight
Old 01-02-2011, 00:03
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,852, Level: 6 Points: 1,852, Level: 6 Points: 1,852, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

My cat has 5mg of this stuff but he has found very conflicting reports on dosage. He thinks his best bet will be with intranasal administration. He reckons he will go for 500ug. He wants to dissolve it in a little ethanol then add 500ug to an inert snortable powder and allow it to dry. What powder could he use?
Old 03-02-2011, 14:21

Male from United States
reformer is a decent psychonaut.reformer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
his best bet will be with intranasal administration.
That's true... but no need to go through such crazy manipulations. Just dissolve the material in plain or distilled water (assuming its the HCl salt) and then insufflate the water solution.

For example, if your friend's 25C was dissolved to 2 mg 25C/ml water, then he could easily dispense 1/4 ml (0.25 ml; 250 ul) with an oral 1ml syringe to deliver 500 ug and insufflate the liquid. Suggested to divide the liquid volume between sides of nose for less drip, or even to make 25C stock solution more concentrated (up to 7mg/ml) to need less volume.

Remaining liquid 25C stock is stable when frozen for some weeks. Aliquot your remaining liquid into single use tubes and freeze. Remove and thaw gently to room temperature when another 1/4 ml (500 ug) is required.

Excellent, helpful and correct suggestions.
Old 19-02-2011, 21:13
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.

My cat has dissolved 500ug in 0.4ml of water and will be tripping tomorrow. Has been a while since he has tripped so is very excited. He isn't sure how to insufflated the liquid though. Does he just need to lay back and drip it into his nose?
Old 19-02-2011, 21:50

Male from United Kingdom
Plaah should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
My cat has dissolved 500ug in 0.4ml of water and will be tripping tomorrow. Has been a while since he has tripped so is very excited. He isn't sure how to insufflated the liquid though. Does he just need to lay back and drip it into his nose?
Draw liquid into syringe (if it isn't already in one)
Take the needle off
Insert into one nostril
Depress plunger while snorting

0.4ml is a decent amount of liquid so it'd probably be best to go in consecutive 0.1ml "bumps" to make sure you don't lose too much either down your throat or down your front.

Nice tips on how to snort a water solution.
Old 21-02-2011, 18:17
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Well my cat tripped yesterday and it was the most insane, difficult and down right terrifying trip he has ever had although afterwards looking back he said it was absolutely incredible but he was really really scared at points which he never gets with psychedelics. It made even the strongest acid trips he has had seem like a civilised tea party whereas this was more like a squat party in the gates of hell. It was like the peak of the strongest acid, strongest K hole, strongest DMT trip and strongest salvia trip all rolled into one.

I will write a full report as best my cat can remember it but he can honestly say he has never feared for his own sanity quite as much as he did yesterday. The only possibley more difficult trip he has had was with 40mg of 5-meo-dipt but that was because of the body load. This had aspects of that body load will all encompassing dread, fear and utter insanity along with complete dissociation, ego loss, multiple layers of reality all crazier than the previous, with hundreds of people around and deep deep introspection and over analysis of absolutely everything plus the strongest time distortion he has ever experienced.

He meant to take 500ug but there is no way it can of been. He supposedly had 5mg and upon pouring it out into another container he weighed it as 4.5mg so presumed 0.5mg was left in the vial. Having read 450ug was quite underwhelming for someone insufflated he thought 500ug would be fine it must of been at least 800ug if not an entire mg.

Report to come soon.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:31

Male from United States
Haitchde is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

SWIM can confirm difficulty dissolving 25C variant in dH2O. Is going to try what an above post suggested by making it a water / alcohol mixture.
Old 02-03-2011, 14:07
Silver Member

Male from Guatemala
VISTREL is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

nevermind

Last edited by VISTREL; 04-03-2011 at 09:39.
Old 02-03-2011, 14:58
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VISTREL View Post
swim got back from ER cos he eyeballed what he thought a tiny small dose but it propelled him to 10th dimensional existence like taking 30 strongest 2c-e trips at once..do not fuck with this stuff - its very ppotent, verrrrrry visual, and destroys the illusion of reality and ego very quick..detaild trip report will be postted soon
Or perhaps, do not eyeball compounds which display full activity at less than 1mg..

25C-NBOMe, in addition to all hyperpotent psychedelic compounds, should be approached with care and caution, not the cavalier, senseless attitude that would lead an individual to eyeball a sub-milligram active dose. This is not a problem with 25C-NBOMe, it is a problem with a careless, reckless attitude towards psychedelic exploration.

It is incidents like this which ruin exploration for the rest of the psychonautic community. Perhaps your friend should stop and take some time to reevaluate why they are interested in psychedelic exploration and what approaches they will take to further their interests, because this is clearly not acceptable behavior.

pretty much common sense to me, but excellent job pointing this out, none-the-less. definitely needed to be said.
Plain good common sense clearly stated
Old 02-03-2011, 15:19

Male from United Kingdom
3.4-Empathy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Not completely off-topic but, has anyone put a benzyl group at the end of the amine chain on other phenethylamine based compounds?
Amphetamine( including the beta-ketones ) for instance( I saw that the N-benzyl DOi was inactivate, but may not be the case if you removed the methoxy groups.)

Last edited by 3.4-Empathy; 02-03-2011 at 15:25. Reason: Needed to add the betaketones to save me putting it in another post

Share this on:

Tags
25c-nbome, 25c-nbome and orgasms, 25c-nbome and sex, 25c-nbome experiences, 2c-c-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-c, phenethylamines, psychedelic phenethylamines, psychedelic research chemicals, psychedelics, research chemicals

» New Threads
Stopped for 6 days now
Last post by skw1084
11 Replies, 151 Views
Has a research chemical ever been...
Last post by Impure157
27 Replies, 3,086 Views
Tapering or continued use only...
Last post by india805
5 Replies, 94 Views
Dihydrocodeine dosage after opiate...
Last post by atv1