Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 10-10-2010, 23:24
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Goku4ever is a decent psychonaut.Goku4ever is a decent psychonaut.
"B2" trip report

My friend has tried a new chemical, but the vendor has given it its own name which would be easily traceable back to them, so I don't think Im allowed to say the name. Also it is completely unknown what this chemical is. Anyway, here is their report:

MOD NOTE: After further discussion we can disclose that the product in question was named "B2". This name is deemed to be sufficiently vague so as to not be readily traceable to a sole supplier.

Quote:
19:55 Allergy test
20:55 010mg taken (010mg total)
23:10 190mg taken (200mg total)

Notes:
19:30 since last ate
19:40 300mg Magnesium taken
All doses taken orally

21:15 - Increase chattiness and happiness, placebo?
23:11 - That tasted awful, really bad. Kind of anxious
23:15 - I feel quite relaxed, yet am jittery
23:25 - I think it just hit me, wavey vision, heart
rate feels higher, now its reduced back to near normal
23:26 - Stomach tingle, feels like something is about
to happen
23:29 - I feel a bit happy, music is nice, can't sit
still. Very talkative
23:31 - Like a more stimulated version of methylone
23:31 - 138bpm, bit anxious about that
23:34 - If this were around in the cathinone days, it
would still put up a good fight for best legal high
23:36 - 168bpm
23:37 - Heart is pounding away, feel very very good
23:38 - Hands are sweaty
23:40 - Definetly worth the massive hassle it took to
get it
23:41 - Still kind of tired, just yawned. I want to do
lots of stuff. Music is loads better, I love swaying
to the music. This is exactly like I imagined a mix of
methylone and mephedrone to be like. This is perfect.
23:42 - 168bpm, heart doesnt feel like its pounding as
hard
23:45 - Before dosing I was absolutely starving, now
however my hunger is mostly gone.
23:53 - Very loved up
23:54 - 162bpm, my head is quite clear, not foggy like
mephedrone was
23:57 - More chilled out now
00:07 - Just realised I am very thirsty as I haven't
been drinking any water since I started
00:10 - Seems to come in waves, periods of it being
really stimulated, and periods where it eases off
00:12 - For some reason talking about AMT is really
ruining my buzz, like I just don't want to think
about it
00:15 - Sucking on my tongue and pressing it agains
the roof of my mouth a lot, but otherwise no gurning.
Hurrah for magnesium!
00:19 - 144bpm
00:21 - Very little urge to redose
00:38 - Thoughts can become muddled and I may forget
something, but its nowhere near as bad as mephedrone
where I will completely lose my line of thought
00:39 - Time is flying by, might redose soon
01:00 - Was able to go for a piss without too much
trouble (impossible on mephedrone & methylone).
Pupils are moderately dilated
01:14 - I can't decide if I want to redose or not
01:17 - Im not going to redose, I don't want to be up
all night, don't usually have that kind of
fore-thinking.
01:29 - Still going strong, but can feel it drop off
01:36 - Fairly hungry now
01:44 - Slightly tired now
01:47 - A lot of the effect has worn off
01:59 - Tongue sucking has lessened greatly
02:02 - Pupils less dilated, things feel more normal
02:25 - A lot less talkative
02:30 - Music not as good, so turned it off
02:35 - Slight depression, like what occured after
mephedrone use, but not as bad
02:53 - The depression varies in intensity in waves
03:20 - Bed

Next morning - Sleep came easily, when I woke up I
felt refreshed and very happy if a little tired.

Heart Rate (BPM):
Resting Heart Rate = 99 (anxiety & excitement,
usually mid 70s)
23:30 = 120
00:00 = 150
00:30 = 138
01:00 = 135
01:30 = 135
02:00 = 126
02:30 = 120
03:00 = 114

Post Quality Evaluations:
This post is useless, without knowing what you took it does not contribute anything.
an experience report of an unnamed, unknown chemical contributes nothing to the Forum
Well written report and good on for you for trying to follow the rules. Include age and BMI if available.
Well detailed, i enjoyed reading the minute by minute. Good post!

Last edited by Phenoxide; 19-10-2010 at 01:02. Reason: substance named
Old 10-10-2010, 23:45
Silver Member

Male from Denmark
WhiteIsland is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Trip report - I don't think Im allowed to say what the vendor named it as though

Thanks for the report. What made swim decide to take 200mg? Sounds a lot to take in once if he has no clue what it is! Any reason why it wasn't devied in smaller portions for example?

The danger is also very visible on the pulse you are reporting. For a lot of people 168 is close to max, hence this dose put a lot of stress on your heart. Be careful out here.
Old 10-10-2010, 23:46
Silver Member

Re: Trip report - I don't think Im allowed to say what the vendor named it as though

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteIsland View Post
Thanks for the report. What made swim decide to take 200mg? Sounds a lot to take in once if he has no clue what it is!
They read reports of other people taking it, its a very highly rated product and very new. Other people have been using aroud 300mg for a standard dose, however my friend is fairly sensitive to stimulants.
Old 17-10-2010, 12:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

168 heart beat is unhealthy. Why even bother to post this info without including the name of the substance in question. This is like a strange inverted "what substance is this" thread. If OP does not say what the substance in question was this conversation can go nowhere productive. This thread should be closed.

Old 17-10-2010, 17:10
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Surely it is permissible to name the substance? Otherwise, as SWifatal says, we are wasting our time.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:00
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20
Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1%
Re: "B2" trip report

As I understand it the substance in question was named "B2" and it was a white powder. This name is suitably ambiguous to not be traceable to a sole source so can be discussed. Let's try to keep this thread free of any hints that would narrow down the possibilities (e.g. discussing other products stocked by the supplier etc.). Of course the ambiguous naming also means that there could be multiple substances sold under that name.

Trying to stay within the rules on source discussion is much appreciated, but as others have said a report for a totally unnamed substance is of very limited interest. If there is doubt as to whether a branded substance is open for discussion, please PM a mod before posting.
Old 19-10-2010, 03:51
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal View Post
168 heart beat is unhealthy. Why even bother to post this info without including the name of the substance in question. This is like a strange inverted "what substance is this" thread. If OP does not say what the substance in question was this conversation can go nowhere productive. This thread should be closed.

How unhealthy/dangerous is it? Swim has gotten a ~170 bpm after mdma and dancing, or after marijuana and running, etc (for some reason swims hr always shoots up to 100+ when smoking weed, even if sedentary). Swiy friends say they have definitely gotten ~140 from cocaine. If this "b2" is some piperazine or strong stimulant, wouldn't 170 be "ok" for a short period of time?

Last edited by EscapeDummy; 19-10-2010 at 04:00.
Old 24-10-2010, 18:35
Gold Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.
Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5 Points: 1,340, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

100% heart rate for a man aged 22 is 198. 168 is in the anaerobic exercise zone but isn't dangerous.

swim had a HR of 168 induced by too much alcohol and a bang to the head, thus causing the body to attempt to sober him up with adrenalin. ambulance were concerned but that was more because they thought he might have taken something else to raise the heart beat, which he hadn't.

the general equation for this is a man's 100% heart rate = 220 - age

Nice contribution helped clarify what qualifies as a dangerous heart rate.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:21
Silver Member

My friend is going to be sending off a small sample to a laboratory for analysis, so I will post the findings in this thread. Should be up by the end of the week.
Old 25-10-2010, 02:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowchaser View Post
100% heart rate for a man aged 22 is 198. 168 is in the anaerobic exercise zone but isn't dangerous.

swim had a HR of 168 induced by too much alcohol and a bang to the head, thus causing the body to attempt to sober him up with adrenalin. ambulance were concerned but that was more because they thought he might have taken something else to raise the heart beat, which he hadn't.

the general equation for this is a man's 100% heart rate = 220 - age
True but this is as a resting pulse rate. If you were to dance hard for several hours at a rave or something that would be anything but totally safe as that rate would almost certainly increase with strenuos activity. It also is worth noting that 3-4 hours is not a short period of time to have a heart rate above 120.

Last edited by fatal; 25-10-2010 at 02:50.
Old 07-11-2010, 16:44
Silver Member

Right, sorry it took so long. Here is what he told me:

Quote:
Right i received 2 samples of B2, 1 from *person* and a sample from *other person*. I mixed both of these together and sent off to the lab. One of these had the brown specks in.

This is the email i received back -

I’ve just checked out the final Spectra reports for the sample of B2 you sent on Monday.

The principle elements of this are Mephedrone in high quantities, the match is excellent and we can verify the source of Mephedrone from Kamud prior to the ban.

2 Variants of Mephedrone
1 Variant of Naphyrone (02482)
1 Variant of Amfepramone (Diethylpropion)

There were lots of other compounds in the sample too, some hazardous if ingested ,but mainly those expected during chemical production.

The chemical that you possess is unlawful in the Uk and would constitute a class B drug under the misuse of drugs act, however as the drugs are combined with an Amfepramone it could be argued that the chemical was designed to convince those purchasing it that it was something else, and therefore in my opinion (and I am not a chemist or a lawyer) it could be re-classified in the courts as a class A.

As you can see i didn`t mention i had mixed in two different samples but the test picked up 2 different variants of mephedrone. The report also picks up what the brown specks are. I will post the `Analysis` in the next post later.
Theres also the spectro analysis, but I can't remember how to upload pictures to this site.

Nice follow up and report, please make sure to post the spectra and state what it is (NMR, IR, GC/MS)
Thanks for assisting in getting this substance tested and disseminating the results.

Last edited by Goku4ever; 07-11-2010 at 21:37.
Old 09-11-2010, 21:21
Gold Member

Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.Seaquake really knows their shit.

here's the analysis thing.

I'm not quite sure the above interpretation of the analysis is quite right. The way I read it, so it could well be wrong, is B2 is an 87.5% match to mephedrone. judging by the mephedrone traces B2 doesn't contain mephedrone because by the biggest peak that's seen in all of them at approx 1700 cm-1 there ought to be a peak to the right of it which isn't there on the B2 graph. though it is apparently something reasonably similar. seems to be somewhere between mephedrone and "nrg 1" (which ever version of nrg 1 they happen to have as a reference "unknown source" isn't very encouraging).

Thanks for uploading the test results.
Lab test results are some of the most valuable contributions to the forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spectrolab.jpg (131.5 KB, 1166 views)

Last edited by Seaquake; 09-11-2010 at 21:33.
Old 10-11-2010, 23:53
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20 Points: 19,902, Level: 20
Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1% Activity: 29.1%

I have to agree that the original interpretation of the data doesn't seem to be correct. The list of matching substances is not sample composition, but rather the closest matches to "B2" from a searchable IR spectrum database. The mephedrone spectrum must have had a duplicate entry in the database which is why it comes up twice under different indices.

As shadowchaser says, the spectrum for "B2" and the spectrum for the mephedrone sample are similar but still far from a perfect match. The spectra in the 1500-2000cm-1 range are not very similar, which might suggest the ring system (and attached groups) of "B2" is not a close match to mephedrone.

It's hard to draw a firm conclusion without knowing how big the search database was. Mephedrone was the closest ranking match but I doubt most of the other beta-ketones are in the database at all. Had they been present then a perfect match may have been found. The closest matches are suggestive though.

IR spectroscopy simply isn't sufficient for conclusive identification though, especially if this substance is a mixture. If it is a mixture then without chromatographic separation the spectrum will be convoluted and near impossible to interpret blindly. I have no idea what the analyst was thinking by mixing the two batches of "B2" together for one test as this both complicates the analysis and throws away information (i.e. it'd be useful to know if the two products were consistent or different). Looking at the available data I would say that the substance is unlikely to be pure mephedrone, but given the high correlation to a number of reference spectra it is likely to contain beta-ketone(s) as the major components. Certainly enough to raise an eyebrow or two about its true legal status.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 11-11-2010 at 00:16.
Old 08-07-2011, 17:19
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

From what I've heard of this the effects are nearly indistinguishable from pre-ban mephedrone. I'm not personally interested in it as I know fully well what I was like on mephedrone, but some people I know have started to buy this regularly as a mephedrone replacement. Does anyone have any ideas on the legality of this in the UK [cathinone, non cathinone?] or the actual chemical name ?
Old 11-07-2011, 17:51
Silver Member

Female from United States
toxigal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku4ever View Post
Right, sorry it took so long. Here is what he told me:

Theres also the spectro analysis, but I can't remember how to upload pictures to this site.
you need to find a new lab. "2 variants of mephedrone" is non-sensical. Mephedrone is mephedrone is mephedrone. The fact that they are saying it is a mixture shows they dont' really know what they are doing since IR cannot be used to identify mixtures.

Last edited by toxigal; 11-07-2011 at 17:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-07-2011, 02:34
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

The only 'variants' of methylone are the crystal and powder but the effects are the same. Mixing B1 and methylone is OK but only in small amounts, otherwise it can produce quite alarming racing of the heart. Add another stim to that-- not something my horse would try willingly.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:59
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline

I'm starting to suspect that "B2" may in fact be 4-bromomethcathinone (4-BMC)

Although this idea is at the moment pure speculation until tested further.
Old 29-07-2011, 00:07
Gold Member

would I be right in thinking that 4-bromo-methcathinone would be an intermediary step on the way to 4-mmc? from bromo-propiophenone?
Old 29-07-2011, 11:54
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Dont know how credible this information is but a LOT of places are advertising it as the "3,4-methdioxy variant of Propylhexedrine". ?

Seems unlikely to me, but that's the line most vendors are going with ...
Old 29-07-2011, 15:49
Gold Member

Marquis tests possibly vary pale yellow/brown, mandelin fluorescent green. while it's much greener than the mephdrone I tested way back it suggests along with the other data it is very close to mephedrone. I think my simons is knackered though as there are black bits floating around in it.

Last edited by Seaquake; 29-07-2011 at 15:58.
Old 13-08-2011, 16:30
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bvw69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

My dog has tried this twice now in the last couple of weeks and highly recommends it.

The product is made of big crystals, similar to MDMA crystals in that they are large and need crushing if your dog wants to insuflate.

My dog found that 300-400mg bombed gave amazing euphoria and mild stimulation for around 2-3 hours. He said that he even got wavey colours and intense rushes of euphoria, such as my dog used to get when he bombed mephedrone.

My dog also insuflated a few 50-150mg lines and they too offered very good stimulation and euphoria.

Some have said this product may well be mephedrone, that my dog doesnt know. but what my dog does say that it certainly is the mephedrone replacement everyone has been looking for.

My dog describes it as being almost identical to mephedrone in effects, just 70-80% of the strength.

My dog will definitely be doing this again, and soon.
Old 14-08-2011, 20:00
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3

Its not Mephedrone.

But i'm willing to bet money it is a cathinone and therefore illegal in the UK.
Old 15-08-2011, 15:49
Silver Member

Well if its not mephedrone, please let me know what the following quote from a forum is all about:

Quote:
My husband recently bought B2, we received the product and were happy.

However we went out a few weeks back and my husband got searched and then arrested for having this b2 in his possession.

After been released on bail they said it would be a few weeks before they get the test results back from there lab in surrey.

Because we thought the product was legal we never looked back and just put it down to bad luck.

3 Weeks later my husband had the police at the door again this time to arrest him and take him in.

He was charged with possession of a class b substance known as mephedrone. He got stumped with a £150.00 fine and £80.00 court costs!

So a word of warning to users out there Avoid B2 and don’t make the same mistakes my husband did. B2 contains illegal products and you should be careful when buying it.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 15-08-2011 at 16:04.
Old 15-08-2011, 15:56
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3

I have heard people stopped with methylone and 4-mec. And the police come back with the same thing. It was mephedrone.

This is probably because it comes back as a cathinone that is almost identical to mephedrone. All cathinones are class B anyway. And with mephedrone being the household name it is they will just say that.

I bet if you asked for the MS/GS ( or got a lawyer too ) you might find it was not actually mephedrone but another cathinone almost identical in structure to mephedrone. Eitehr way all cathinones are just as illegal as one another in the UK. So it matters not.

The local bobby would just say "yeah it was mephedrone" becasue it is probably the only thing they know about that is a cathinone.

With mephedrone being illegal almost everywhere now it is very hard to get produced. Other cathinones are mostly still legal in other countries and is still /legal to produce. It is a DAMN sight easier to buy a bulk load of /inset generic cathinone analogue here, than is is to buy 4mmc. This just adds to the theory that B2 is probably not 4mmc its self. But another cathinone.

Last edited by timkanu; 15-08-2011 at 16:07.
Old 16-08-2011, 11:10
Silver Member

oh ok, that makes sense. Would also explain the impossibility of my dog getting hold of real mephedrone in the past year.

Share this on:

Tags
4mmc, cathinones, euphoria, heart rate, methcathinone, methylone, stimulant, thc, unknown chemicals, unknown substance