Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Tobacco
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 01:24
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from Norway
AnrBjotk needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Alternatives to rolling paper

SWIM is dead broke and desperately needs a fag (no, not like that, a cigarette).
He has run out of rolling paper, what else can he use??
Old 09-10-2010, 04:43
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Alternatives to rolling paper

Bible paper with no type on it.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:57
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

SWIM's hamster says a pipe can be made simple out of a used paper towel roll or toilet paper roll with some tape and aluminum foil, and a needle/pin. Yet another one of Mr. Hamster's McGuiver methods.

1. Cut a square hole about 2x2cm near one of the ends of the roll.
  2. Cut a square of aluminum foil about 2-3 times the size of the hole.
  3. Push/mold the foil around a finger as it's inserted about 2cm into the hole.
  4. Flatten out the aluminum foil over roll.
  5. Tape the aluminum foil down nicely around all the edges so it seals nicely.
  6. Optionally tape over the open end next to the aluminum foil bowl. Though a hand can be used to cover when in use and this acts as a carburetor.
  7. Carefully poke tiny holes in the bottom of the foil bowl. As many as possible, but they must be small. Test every now and then by sucking though the tube to see if the airflow is sufficient.
  8. Fill the bowl with smoking material and enjoy.

The hamster says this works quite well when in a bind.

Be well...
Old 21-10-2010, 14:51
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

If one doesn't happen to have a pipe/bowl around the house (maybe you inherited Granddad's and forgot about it until now, maybe you have one around the house for prior use of other legal herbs and didn't consider it), one can also be made strictly out of aluminum foil.

Roll some foil around a cylindrical object (Sharpie marker w/out the cap on, or other suitable pen); thicker amounts of foil is better, this isn't a smoking tooter!

Make a "L" bend in it about 1/4 of the way down - fiddle a bit and make sure there's still airflow if you suck through the longer end. The shorter end is now the bowl end.

Shape your bowl to how you like it. If needed, add a screen. If no screens are available (check your taps - there's often a screen where the water flows out of the kitchen sink), you can make one as written above by wanderer and add it into the aluminum bowl.

Also, as mentioned by Moving Pictures, Bible paper (which is generally made of rice paper) also makes an excellent substitute. If you're having trouble with it holding together (I often did), you can lick the edge of a (new) envelope and then - while it's still wet - wipe it along the edge of the Bible paper. Then it will stick like regular rolling papers.

This trick also works with the paper toilet paper comes wrapped in (when you buy it single roll at a time - don't try with plastic shrink-wrapped 4 packs!), and in a pinch, tampon wrappers; many people have moms or aunts or girlfriends (or exes who left their shit around).

Just some ghetto suggestions!

~Kailey
Old 22-10-2010, 19:37
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Also, as mentioned by Moving Pictures, Bible paper (which is generally made of rice paper) also makes an excellent substitute. If you're having trouble with it holding together (I often did), you can lick the edge of a (new) envelope and then - while it's still wet - wipe it along the edge of the Bible paper. Then it will stick like regular rolling papers.

This trick also works with the paper toilet paper comes wrapped in (when you buy it single roll at a time - don't try with plastic shrink-wrapped 4 packs!), and in a pinch, tampon wrappers; many people have moms or aunts or girlfriends (or exes who left their shit around).

Just some ghetto suggestions!

~Kailey
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention using the glue from an envelope. Yeah, the toilet paper wrappers, too. That's how SWIM and co. smoked cigarettes in jail because tobacco isn't allowed and rolling papers are hard to come by. We didn't have any tampon wrappers though .

I can't believe we're talking about using homemade pipes to smoke cigarette tobacco though! OMG, that would be sooo harsh. One hit like that would have me choking and puking.

Funny side-note. Around here, KY, there's a lot of tobacco farms. Well, not as much as there was but still a lot. Anyway, tobacco has to be processed a lot before you can comfortably smoke it. I was helping a guy tie and hang tobacco and asked if I could have some after it cured and grind it up and smoke it. He said "boy, you'd shit down both legs if you tried that", lol. He told me how his granddad (many, many years ago) would smoke the cured tobacco out of newspaper. Well this guy tried it when he was about ten and said it was the most painful smoke he'd ever had and he got so sick he thought he was gonna die.
Old 22-10-2010, 20:16
Silver Member

72 y/o Male from USA - California
veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.
Points: 1,135, Level: 5 Points: 1,135, Level: 5 Points: 1,135, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

All methods mentioned work, and swim smokes cannabis for over a decade and a half, using some rolling papers, but mostly handmade pipes... Swim sure couldn't go to the headshop.
The thin paper that is wrapped around toilet paper rolls in prison is nasty, but it works. SwiKaileys suggestion re the bent foil tube is great... Swim actually thought of startin a thread called disposabowls... As he has made em out of everything
Try to carve a bowl from an apple, or potato, or a chillum from a carrot. Disposable, edible, and the smoke tends to be cool, too!
Old 22-10-2010, 21:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
SWIMJIM is learning how to become a psychonaut.

SWIM used to smoke joints rolled in dried corn husks. Halloween decorative corn might be treated though. He used fresh corn on the cob leaves dried on the barbecue. I approved of the drag.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Hmm, that's interesting. At least the smoke would be "organic", lol.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:08
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Earth
Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Yes - thin Bible leaves without any print often work well. I've also used the paper from gum wrappers in the past. You simply have to scrape off the foil with a nail or some kind of household object.
Old 11-03-2011, 14:15
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeru View Post
Yes - thin Bible leaves without any print often work well. I've also used the paper from gum wrappers in the past. You simply have to scrape off the foil with a nail or some kind of household object.
SWIM tried ordinary copy paper..but that tasted like the devils scrotum...
He might just stick to his pipe (though he cant smoke it properly) or simply collect a few bottles until he can afford a pack of paper for a dollar.
Old 11-03-2011, 14:46
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I have used number 12 brown bag to roll one before not advisable. I might fi shake down a 1.25 and get some kite brand papers the other methods are awfully nasty but one has to do what one has to do.
Old 11-03-2011, 17:02
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFastTim View Post
I have used number 12 brown bag to roll one before not advisable. I might fi shake down a 1.25 and get some kite brand papers the other methods are awfully nasty but one has to do what one has to do.
'Round these parts all H is rolled/packed in either 'parchment paper' (baking) or just really thin plastic. Would be catastrophic. LOL. Or...could baking paper work? Probably not...

(I wish there were proper packaged H round here. Like in america, with like little stamped logos on it, and 'brand names' and stuff. Now THAT'S classy, hehe. I mean if you're gonna do it...do it right. Right?)
Old 11-03-2011, 18:03
Gold Member

kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute

I thought "number 12 brown bag" referred to the paper sacks one might carry their school lunch in. Not a branded heroin bag.

*giggle*
Old 11-03-2011, 18:53
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
I thought "number 12 brown bag" referred to the paper sacks one might carry their school lunch in. Not a branded heroin bag.

*giggle*
Indeed I was referring to the lunch bags they are brown and have a 12 on them

TooFastTim added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Heroin comes in little baggies or in foil sometimes in a baboon never heard brand names or stamped product

Last edited by TooFastTim; 11-03-2011 at 18:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2011, 20:53
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFastTim View Post
Indeed I was referring to the lunch bags they are brown and have a 12 on them

TooFastTim added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Heroin comes in little baggies or in foil sometimes in a baboon never heard brand names or stamped product
If SWIM is ever in NY or Chigaco or whatever, he must remember to buy a few of these bags back home, as souvenirs, of course.

Y'all seen the "Heroin stamp" art piece, yes?

Just for giggles SWIM'll toss in a...link for ya, a...U-R-EL or whatever you young people call it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/23/ar.../23heroin.html

You have a nice druggy weekend now, ya hear!
Old 12-03-2011, 13:15
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Earth
Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.Sumeru is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnrBjotk View Post
SWIM tried ordinary copy paper..but that tasted like the devils scrotum...
He might just stick to his pipe (though he cant smoke it properly) or simply collect a few bottles until he can afford a pack of paper for a dollar.
Yeah, I wouldn't advise EVER smoking any sort of lined or printer paper. Any good rolling paper should be relatively thin and should hold its shape when rolled.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:28
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Shanty is on the way upShanty is on the way upShanty is on the way upShanty is on the way up
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3

I've smoked my way through the entire book of Genesis. To be sure, ff there was ever a gift God gave to man it was the paper his holy word was printed on.

Corn Husks are used alot in poor/remote regions of the world. Since there isnt much for natural adhesiv in the husk they usually tie the husk with the thin stringy parts of the husk to keep it in shape. A couple square knots going down the cylinder...
Old 07-07-2011, 06:22

21 y/o Male from United States
Zero487 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

5 gum wrappers can be used if you peel off the foil, and then apply a glue made out of sugar and warm water.
Be advised that the paper will burn faster than a normal rolling paper, and the ciggarette may burn too quickly.

Also, smoking out of alluminum is dangerous, and apparently leads to alzheimers, so making anything with alluminum is not reccommended
Old 07-07-2011, 11:34
Gold Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.salviablue really knows their shit.
Points: 2,648, Level: 7 Points: 2,648, Level: 7 Points: 2,648, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

The alzheimers/alu smoking link was debunked sometime ago, there was even a thread about it on here somewhere (can't find links atm).
Traditionally, as I seem to remember, egg white is/used to be used to bind cigars/cigarettes together (stick the leaf/paper down).
In the UK we used to be able to transfer the glue from stamps, however they are all now like stickers.

And in regards to the comment over smoking un-proccessed tobacco, thats pretty much how the indigeinous of the Americas used to smoke it. As I remember, in some tribes, what was smoked in the peace pipe was tobacco (not opium or pot as some l;ike to believe). Tobacco contains much in the way of muscarinic anticholinergics as well as nicotine. The curing and processing for commercial tobacco products basically eliminate most of the active principles bar nicotine.
Chiefs and medicine men would literally pass out from a few tokes on the peace pipe.....and enter trance/dream land....and when they could breath again......
Old 07-07-2011, 13:56
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salviablue View Post
In the UK we used to be able to transfer the glue from stamps, however they are all now like stickers.
Envelopes, baby, envelopes.

~Kailey
Old 08-07-2011, 05:37

21 y/o Male from United States
Zero487 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I think that the egg glue would taste wierd and smell kinda bad after a while lol
oh and u can transfer glue from envelopes to the paper by peeling off the layer of glue off of the envelope and then putting it on the paper... Really tricky to do though
Old 08-07-2011, 06:36
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from USA - Ohio
An0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

I don't know about the whole tobacco thing, but a soda can with some holes works wonders for some weed.

Share this on:

Tags
cigarette, cigarettes, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, e cigarettes, heroin, joints, rolling papers, salvia, tin foil, tobacco, tobacco substitute, weed