Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 02:19

Male from United States
blarg.blargblargblarg.bla is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
ADHD and Meth - A different point of view

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend's unicorn, Daisy, has adhd and has seen A LOT of topics giving potentially inaccurate information. Daisy says that the people who get really speedy and racy from meth do not really have adhd as it (it being adhd) actually makes meth have a reverse effect unless a lot is taken in. Daisy believes the euphoria from meth has nothing to do with having adhd or not having adhd. Every first timer Daisy has seen (including Daisy) has had no euphoric feelings for the most part. According to Daisy the euphoria comes with addiction and dosage. Addiction + low quanity = euphoria. No addiction + low quantity = no euphoria. Both addiction & no addiction + large quantity (smoked and/or snorted) = euphoria.

It is almost impossible to get "The Meth Euphoria" if your a newcomer because the amount needed is most likely to much to handle.

blarg.blargblargblarg.bla added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I made this cuz I keep seeing things like "adhd makes you tweak harder on meth" and "meth wont give you a euphoria if you have adhd"

PS I can't edit the post so I had to make a reply. (dont worry i couldnt careless about postcount and status on here, as I read 99% of the time)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good post very informative
It is far from almost impossible to get 'meth euphoria' on your 1st go, the second half of what you say is solely your opinion
No need at all for the friends of friends of friends. You can talk in the first person, please.

Last edited by blarg.blargblargblarg.bla; 08-10-2010 at 02:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2010, 02:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
swampbox should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Re: ADHD and Meth - A different point of view

SWIM has been doing several batches of cocaine over YEARS.... and always rarely feels anything.

SWIM notices if he is very drunk and sniffs coke he will "sober up" and have a "cleaner drunk"

... but NEVER really gets a high from cocaine and doesnt understand why club goers love it so much

SWIM also has ADHD

connection?

swampbox added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

SWIM can also fall asleep right away after doing large amounts of cocaine. WHY?

Last edited by swampbox; 08-10-2010 at 02:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2010, 03:48

Male from United States
blarg.blargblargblarg.bla is an unknown quantity at this point

Daisy can also sleep right away and didn't get 'high' till addicted on a large level.

blarg.blargblargblarg.bla added 38 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

It is fact to the scientific community and me that stimulants have a "calming" effect on people with adhd. Does anybody want to bring up references stating otherwise? I would greatly appreciate any feedback, regardless of if you agree or disagree.

I agree, as my research has found the same results, my bf, myself, and a few friends have adhd and 4 I have seen the difference in them and myself.

Last edited by blarg.blargblargblarg.bla; 08-10-2010 at 03:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2010, 21:49

27 y/o Female from United States
anarchyangel should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM has adhd and has used meth on about 5 occasions. SWIM would have to agree that small doses dont cause euphoria but just concentration much like taking for example a small dose of adderal or vyvance but still a little better. As for taking larger doses SWIM has found much euphoria in meth but does indeed require a much larger dose. When SWIM smoked meth with 4 tweakers including a tweak dealer he out smoked all four of them SWIMs friend was in disbelief that a newbie user had smoked more then 4 tweakers and wasnt twacked out his mind, it definitely did induce strong euphoria and self-confidence(SWIMs favorite effect) but the crash was definitely not worth ir although SWIMs friend told him not to chase the big high when smoking meth SWIM couldnt help himself. Hope this can provide a little incite
Old 14-10-2010, 09:59
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sykes is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIMS first time he sat down with a candle and bulb and smoked for 2 hour straight. It was the best high ever, he loved it. Honestly the best feeling he has ever had. Its been half a year and he still remembers that warm feeling, that clean blanket of euphoria...ah

The rush kept coming back and got more intense the more/every time he smoked it.

SWIMs been clean for a couple of weeks and its not really affecting him in anyway besides the fact that he misses it, craves it sometimes. But for some reason he would rather buy weed.

Do not use SWIM. You are safe to talk in the first person.
Old 14-03-2011, 20:35
Silver Member

54 y/o Male from United States
druoak01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Hello blarg.blargblargblarg.bla, hey, that's a name mouthful! lol! Me weasel went hiking in Smokey Mountains meeting elves that gave him sleeping potion. Bad elves! Me weasel awoke ten years later and stumbled to a sleep sheeper dr.crazy who said Me weasel was now cursed with narcolepsy. Dr. crazy wrote notes that Me weasel gave to the pharmacy. In return, they gave him 180, 5 mg. generic Desoxyn for 30 mg. per day. Me weasel sadly accepted his fate and ate 6 tabs daily, like Dr. crazy told him. Me weasel said he never felt buzzed, intoxicated and thinks those damn elves knows his house cause he still sometimes gets stuck sleeping 2 days! Me weasel swore he done never bad illegal meth. I told Me Weasel he's better off not going to hell to suffer for kicks. Dr. crazy is proud of Me Weasel. It's all in the hands, just watch the hands!

dr. crazy must be a good doctor
Old 06-07-2011, 23:38

52 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Wow! A post I can actually contribute to. AFOF has ADD/ADHD. The first time he tried Meth it took several hits from a pipe, two lines up the nose and a booty bump to get any type of effect. This experience was four years ago. AFOF said he would never do it again because of the lifeless penis and the crash afterwards. Well a few weeks ago AFOF tried it again at a friend's house whom he really trusts with good reason. The other friend was astounded that AFOF had to have at least 5 hits off of a pipe, two booty bumps with needle less syringe to feel any effects. Since AFOF and other friend are also sex buddies chem piss was administered up the mouth and wazoo of AFOF hours later to continue the effect. This time AFOF didn't have the bad crash but still had a limp dick. The coolest thing that AFOF said happened was that he was able to hyperfocus and play a slow and intense games of handball on the other friend's guests.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:28
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

Yeah, I out-smoked a fuckton of tweaks the first time I tried meth, and I still didn't understand it's major appeal. One of the people in the crew was like, well, she normally injects her other drugs, maybe that's why & had me set up a shot. This was a lot better, but still nothing overly earth shattering. I attribute it to my ADHD, as I've done huge, scary shots with absolutely no tolerance & felt a bit jittery, but no real euphoria or even feelings generally good after the injection rush. I also had no problems sleeping.

*sigh*

Everyone's different, I suppose.

~Kailey, who'd have sawed off her leg & sold her mother to rapists for more cocaine at one point in her life, but still doesn't understand the meth thing...
Old 07-07-2011, 02:13
Silver Member

The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Someone that I know got herself very addicted to meth, and she has ADHD.

She didnt know it when she first started doing drugs. All she knew was that if she took crystal meth, adhd meds, or cocaine (to a smaller extent) she felt better and normal. Of course she took too much and got herself a nasty little habit going.

You can have ADHD and still get high off meth, you just have to take quite a bit.

This person had around a gram a day habit.

Her least favorite of these drugs was cocaine as she had to do so MUCH and it was every 5 minutes.

She does not like any drug other than speedy drugs, except she is a social drinker and will smoke pot if it is around.

She is currently prescribed Ritalin 20 mg three times a day. She doesnt tend to abuse it unless she is drinking and someone suggests it (probably trying to get her meds). In fact, she often takes only 1-2 a day and takes weekends off. ADHD meds are abuseable to her, but its not worth running out of them totally, or the horrific crash. They are DEFINITELY not worth the crash. If she takes them like she is supposed to she doesnt feel them but others claim it helps. If she takes too many and feels speedy, then she will likely abuse them. Its important that there is no fun in taking them or she will get in trouble.

Possibly the ADHD explains why she got a high tolerance quickly, she was using a large amount. She was also smoking it which tends to waste it. Had she measured it out into capsules and taken 40 mg or so a day orally in divided doses, or less, she might have been fine.

Probably not though.

In other news, today is one month clean for her from her last nasty little cocaine/ adderall/ritalin binge. It went on for a month and it was getting ugly. She considered getting some of these bath salts and is now glad she didnt!

Anyways...getting off track.

I think stims make ADHD people feel "better" and "normal" and "able to think" so it doesnt suprise me.

ADHD-ers are also notoriously bad about abusing drugs and alcohol, supposedly.

From experience, this pretty much nails it on ADD/ADHD, especially in adults.
For informative and affirming post, some are not so different
Old 07-07-2011, 16:56
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

SWIM has tried meth 5 times. Orally, smoked, snorted. .3-.4 grams MAX in one session. Only the first time and last time has he felt any decent euphoria; but even then was weak. Many times after smoking he would feel like napping even, and wouldn't be social. First time smoking, and last time orally, he was wide awake and had normal energy for 15/20 hours respectively. He still stayed relatively calm/almost in a nappy mood, but socialized more and tidied up every now and then.

SWIM isn't diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (has never seen a professional about it though) swim is generally calm, can focus on any task given to him whether enjoyable or not (although loves to procrastinate), overall just no typical signs of ADD. Swim did take an online evaluation once which revealed swim may have minor ADD; but even if true swim believes he should have felt more euphoria at his dosage.

SWIM has never had a "mind-blowing" experience. Or even a very memorable one. (Even tried following advice from other threads like making sure you have adequate rest/neurotransmitters aren't depleted, smoking it correctly, etc.)

SWIM would like to try one more time in a few weeks to reach that great euphoria he's heard so much about.

From reading the other posts, perhaps swim needs to use more than .4gram at one time?

If so, how much would SWIY recommend to do at once/within a short period of time? Should I try booty bumping? Any other advice?

Using SWIM is not allowed in this forum. Please re-read the rules.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:24

52 y/o Male from United States
tatbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
<snip>
...In other news, today is one month clean for her from her last nasty little cocaine/ adderall/ritalin binge. It went on for a month and it was getting ugly. She considered getting some of these bath salts and is now glad she didnt!

Anyways...getting off track.

I think stims make ADHD people feel "better" and "normal" and "able to think" so it doesnt suprise me.

ADHD-ers are also notoriously bad about abusing drugs and alcohol, supposedly.
"Bath Salts," huh?

That sounds like how poppers (isobutyl nitrite or butyl nitrite) are sold as "leather cleaner" or "video head cleaner" in adult book stores.

I have an ex who is also an ADDer and after we broke up, he became a little crystal head. He and his friend (yet another ADDer) warned me to NEVERmess with stuff like methamphetamines for the fact that one person's high is an ADDer's temporary feeling of normalcy.
Old 30-07-2011, 13:34

30 y/o Male from United States
FuriousB is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbox View Post
SWIM has been doing several batches of cocaine over YEARS.... and always rarely feels anything. SWIM also has ADHD. connection?
Yes! Exactly same here, well I feel some anxious effects, 5 minutes of feeling like my brain is clear and a fog has been lifted. NOTHING pleasurable, if anything I hated the feeling of coke, but I stuck to it for that little window I got into clearer and calmer thinking. I felt normal. It's a weird thing to say but anyone with ADHD who's been medicated knows what feeling normal is. It's this fog that lifts, these simple things you couldn't process now flow easily, and if you dose right, that's it, no euphoria, excitement, mania, highs/lows, you're just able to focus instead of always getting distracted by something more exciting.

When I got introduced to cocaine I consumed insane quantities to try to feel what my friends were feeling. More than anything the drug causes me insane anxiety. This got worse over about a year until I reached a point where you couldn't pay me to take a line. I tried crack just to say I'd done it, and while it was wiping my friends out on the floor, it did nothing to me except make me tired.

To take this story to its extreme, I ended up overdosing on cocaine and having a grand mal seizure. Guess what I was doing at these near-fatal levels? Calmly studying in my room. No partying, euphoria, just great concentration, and some anxiety and irritable bowel. It took going to ER to be referred to a psych who immediately realized I was classic ADHD (worse than most - touching on the Aspergers spectrum). It's why I always had big goals in life but tripped on the details, why I had to work extra hard to develop my social skills, and why I had been drawn to stimulants for self-medication, such as cocaine and before, inhuman amounts of red bull.

FuriousB added 12 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatbat View Post
I have an ex who is also an ADDer and after we broke up, he became a little crystal head. He and his friend (yet another ADDer) warned me to NEVERmess with stuff like methamphetamines for the fact that one person's high is an ADDer's temporary feeling of normalcy.
The first time I saw how true this was, was when I gave one of my Adderall to my girlfriend at the time because she thought she might have ADHD. I gave her 1/2 a pill to account for lack of tolerance. I took my meds at the same time. 40 minutes later I was catching up on the boring work I couldn't focus on, when she burst in wanting to go out and party, she was HIGH, Euphoric, bouncing off the walls. Skip the psychologists, that's the acid test right there. Even the first time I ever took my meds I felt nothing like that.

A few days later, she stole my adderall bottle. She was addicted like /that/. Few weeks past that we broke up.

FuriousB added 33 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatbat View Post
I have an ex who is also an ADDer and after we broke up, he became a little crystal head
If you're ADHD and addicted to crystal, the path is without a doubt to see a psychiatrist and get Desoxyn (methamphetamine). This is an easy path with no withdrawal, no more legal risks, highs/lows gone, safer dosages, legal to drug test for and to posses, CHEAPER than streets. If you're really ADHD you just want to be normal. Desoxyn does it best, and it's always in your system so cuts down on cravings and highs from bumping/smoking. My humble experience.

BTW tatbat, did your ex per chance have an anger problem at any time before/after crystal? I know a lot of girls who's ex had anger issues either exclusively before or exclusively after (only the girls noticed this, not the guy friends, sadly). I'm curious if there's something to it. I live in the SF Bay Area so sadly I know way too many people caught up in this drug.

Last edited by FuriousB; 30-07-2011 at 13:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-07-2011, 23:39
Silver Member

The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Actually the person i know is currently taking Ritalin 20 mg three times a day for ADHD but she would be terrified of any of her health care providers finding out about her past drug habits. She fears they would immediately pull the ADHD meds from her and she would be tempted to return to illegal speed. She does not tend to abuse the Ritalin (heck she really cant even feel it but boy everyone else seems to know if she skips it...lol). It has happened, but it doesnt very much, and it hasnt for a long time.

This is not to say her other friends arent more interested in the Ritalin than she is, so she doesnt tell anyone she takes it. She has gotten it ripped off before.

So are you actually prescribed DESOXYN?? I thought it was a last ditch adhd med, the cream of the crop but reserved for those no other med works for...and that it was extremely expensive. Does it make the person you are referring to who takes it feel at all like they did on street meth? I would assume not as the dose is very low and it is taken orally. It is demonized and i would be almost afraid to try it...just because of what it is. Really the only reason meth is so hated is because the ease of making it has caused its abuse, imo. If adderall or ritalin was easier to synthesize, you would see it being abused a lot.

She has never taken DESOXYN (meaning pharmaceutical grade meth) but has heard AMAZING, GLOWING reports from ADHD people who HAVE taken it....perfect calm, energy, peace, and sanity at a very low dose.
Old 02-08-2011, 19:59

58 y/o Male from United States
BishopBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I do have ADHD and ma being medically treated for it with Adderall. Prior to being diagnosed I self-medicated like mot folks with ADHD. In the 1970's I did a great deal of cocaine (used it every way possible) and pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine ("Breaking Bad" quality lol). FOR ME --- I NEVER became addicted to stimulant medication legal or illegal. I take over 1,000+ Adderall per year and have for years. Sometimes I stop suddenly for months (usually an health insurance change or loss of it) with no repercussions. I got HIGH from the meds in the 70's, enjoyed them, and yes am FULL BLOWN ADHD. These medications on ADD to the quality of my life and do not detract from it.

Frankly, I do not believe if I was taking Desoxyn (pharma methamphetamine) I would not experience any addiction, but I WOULD experience the BIG TIME RUSH. So I see no downside to being ADHD when it comes to meth/speed. It has other downsides.
Old 21-07-2012, 01:35

24 y/o Male from United States
ForgottenRebel77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Swim has ADHD (ADD subtype) and finds that when he snorts meth his attention is vastly increased. And he can perform tastks much quicker. But swim is not a daily user and only gets like $20 worth a month and does it over the course of a few days then he lays off it for a few weeks to a couple months then does it over again. But swim feels small doses of high quality methamphetamine help him with his ADHD. But he also is aware of it's addictive properties and is extremely cautious when using
Old 21-07-2012, 10:12

Corycelia is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Swim can very much relate to most on this thread. Swim has been clinically diagnosed with ADHD for four years. Previously prescribed adderall/ or Ritilan at 25mg three times daily. This past year swim began doing coke and never understood its apparent appeal by others around. Swim would feel a tightness in her body and a lot of anxiety, not a jaw clenching type.. The 'uhhh I think I'm going to be up for days and feel like death anxiety.' it's just so shitty swim doesn't know how to describe it. Swim began doing meth a few months ago with a friend. Swims friend will get very high and annoying after a few minutes of smoking. Swim does not feel high unless injected but that was only during the first several times using intravenously and no longer feels that. Thankfully swim doesn't try to chase that IV high and sticks to smoking to feel calm and collected.

Swim is relieved to finally have info to help her friend understand that she is not 'fucked up' and good at hiding it after a few puffs. In other words make him shut UP. Swim is jonesin'...

Please do now use SWIM! You can safely speak in the first person.
Old 31-01-2013, 16:03

33 y/o Male from United States
down4sumfun01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Long time reader, first time poster. lol (wasn't that clever? like a radio show or larry king or sumfing) So I am actually a little nervous about my little blurb on this thread... I know, Crazy right?

Anyways...

A few years ago This One Guy (TOG) had enough of getting fired from jobs he was good at over stupid details like showing up to work on time and went to see a real live psychiatric Doctor (Dr). TOG had been diagnosed with ADHD when in 2nd grade, partly because 2nd grade was gonna kick his hyper ass out of school of TOG's parents didn't figure out what was up with him. He got put on Ritalin for the next 8 years until he took himself off of it against a totally different Dr's recommendation.He totally hated it for some reason.

A couple years later he joined the Army to gain some discipline. They kicked him out after 3 years for always being late (TOG was sober in 12 step program at that time). TOG went home, got fired from some more jobs, and than found himself married with a kid and unemployed with an unhappy wife (but baby girl was always happy and smiling).

So his new Dr. said - Son, you've got a bad case of the Adult ADHD - and gave him a bunch of Addies to take every day. The first day he took them he sat down and wrote a letter he had been wanting to write to a friend doing some time, and worked on a chair he was making for his daughter. The letter was mailed that day, after his best friend had done about a year with no contact either way. The chair (3 years in the making, 3 YEARS!!) was done within a month despite having 3/4 of the way to go - stained with his daughters name engraved in the wood back.

Now he is mixing Tina, or Crystal, or Shit into the mix and doing WAY to much. Like hanging with and exceeding the long time addicts to the Shit, this is after like 2 weeks. Gotta cut out the glass, partly because while snorting TOG has a really gross habit of eating his bogies before he blows his nose so as not to "waste" any.

Anyway, that is TOG's gross story, and uhmmm, OH! anybody know a good career path for an ADHD with experience in almost every field and no steady job for more than 3 years at a time? That, and, don't do crystal kids! You just might eat your own boogers.

You can speak in the first person. You don't have to say (TOG).
Old 04-02-2013, 16:06
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.

ADHD isn't as simple as just being diagnosed as such. There's two main types and a mixture of the two. Then there's another type in a sense. I was diagnosed with High IQ ADHD. The individuals of this diagnosis have an IQ higher than 120 but IQ assessment skills vary vastly. Basically genius on parts of the assessment and refuse to even try on other parts. High IQ allows the person to function "normally" to an extent with me medication because they'll outthink they're flaws to fix something before its broke. Adderall still works the same and works great. D-meth works exactly the same but the line between calm and normal feeling to bat shit crazy feeling is very very thin.

Also just a thought to throw out to some people that haven't been diagnosed or misdiagnosed, look into Aspergers disease. Basically high functioning autism but very smart individuals. Anti social and use a lot of non standard wording. The more I look into it I may have been. Misdiagnosed myself.
Old 04-02-2013, 21:55

23 y/o Male from United States
super_natural is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg_ View Post
ADHD isn't as simple as just being diagnosed as such. There's two main types and a mixture of the two. Then there's another type in a sense. I was diagnosed with High IQ ADHD. The individuals of this diagnosis have an IQ higher than 120 but IQ assessment skills vary vastly. Basically genius on parts of the assessment and refuse to even try on other parts. High IQ allows the person to function "normally" to an extent with me medication because they'll outthink they're flaws to fix something before its broke. Adderall still works the same and works great. D-meth works exactly the same but the line between calm and normal feeling to bat shit crazy feeling is very very thin.

Also just a thought to throw out to some people that haven't been diagnosed or misdiagnosed, look into Aspergers disease. Basically high functioning autism but very smart individuals. Anti social and use a lot of non standard wording. The more I look into it I may have been. Misdiagnosed myself.
I have ADHD, and have scored a 168 on a standardized IQ test (for the love of god it was 3 hours long and I was NOT on my medication...), but I've never heard of there being specifically two different kinds of ADHD... Meh, not that it's important. I can also relate to being able to function semi-normally throughout my life, although I was not put on any medication until 1.5 years ago (due to parents). However, I was still very forgetful and scatterbrained. I'm also not necessarily the most talkative person, unless the conversation is really good. It's been mentioned by a medical professional that I show the signs of aspburger's as well, or in place of ADHD. I used to be a stack-er, I have a very VERY limited interest in social interactions, and I sometimes annoy my few close friends by always using a more profound vocabulary. I also have an intense fascination with molecular structures, especially biological polymers, and have a mild, rare, tic in which I shake my head as if I was shivering.

To the original post, I was put on adderall and it has helped me SUBSTANTIALLY! I have been on my medication with friends who also took some, although they don't have ADHD/ADD, and the effects of the drug on those without ADD/ADHD is markedly different. They get excited, jittery, bouncy, and talkative. Myself, on the other hand, gets focused and determined. I do get slight euphoria from my medication, though it's nothing extreme. I have also had a bout of amph psychosis after using too much medication to stay up doing research for a month or two. I had switched to, what I call, a bicircadian rhythm in which I would sleep every other night (stayed up for approximately 40 hours at a time) for 12 hours. It was a big mistake... However I did learn a valuable lesson...

Now changing pronouns....

SWIM has often thought of trying methamphetamine to help himself with his ADHD, but due to the stigma of the drug has stayed away from it. SWIM might have possibly taken it once, but could not be sure because it was administered at a mental hospital (still bitter about that). It seemed that the odd pill, don't quite remember the details of what it looked like because SWIM took it quickly as not to hold up the "drug line", was a good deal stronger than his normal medication. SWIM also felt a very strong come down after about 6 hours. SWIM perceived a little less euphoria than on adderall, however.

This thread has furthered my interest in the compound. SWIM might attempt his own synthesis, as they have a strong background in organic chemistry. If it really does work, I might have to talk with my psychiatrist about a change...

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 27-10-2013, 19:13

23 y/o Male from United States
m0t0rhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

The beauty lying next to me is ADHD and her experience with meth is almost completely opposite of my own. While I would smoke a bowl and be satisfyingly amped, she would smoke one and much to my dismay insist on loading bowl after bowl until she was so gacked she forgot about the dope or the bag was gone. Whatever euphoria she felt was fleeting and the constant redoseing inevitably lead to a horrible comedown that left her tired, irritated and brain dead while I was left twacked to the max and constantly reminding myself that it is NOT a good idea to start projects involving power tools at 5 am. The effect the drug had on her coupled with her horrible pipe technique amounted to wasted dope, binges that lasted way too long and an unhappy couple.

Then we discovered plugging...
Old 05-11-2013, 01:17

28 y/o Female from United States
Jess27cna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

So my friend has ADHD and battled a meth addiction for 5 years. She was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with ADHD, and was put on adderall. The running joke among our friends is she is the laziest tweaker ever. When she would smoke for the first time in a while, she would get all amped and go go go, but second day on, she would just sit and not move for hours, stuck in her phone. She's now been clean for a year, and is back on her adderall. It gives her the effect of drinking a monster and is go go go but is extremely focused. She takes 30mg of adderall a day, only m-f and never takes more than her prescribed dose. I'm curious if the adderall does for her what meth used to?
Old 09-12-2013, 03:43

Male from United States
polydoc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

i also have adult add, and have been prescribed adderall for years. I've used meth recreationally maybe a totaly of 20-30 times. The first time I shot it I was with a non add-er and put a shard the size of a pinky nail in the spoon. The non add-er was a smoker but i was a shooter, and he thought I was going to die. He begged me not to do it, but I did and for the first time felt something positive from meth. NOTHING close to shooting coke, but a good feeling and some euphoria. I've IV'ed it a few times since then, and recently have been scoring 40 sacks and sitting at my desk and smoking them until gone, then go pick up another and repeat. I have the correct technique and the guys i got it from split .1 between 3 of them (two shots and a bowl) and were all tweaked off their asses, while I had smoked $80 worth and was rather pissed i wasn't feeling much of anything. I've never felt euphoria from my adderall even when taking 400mg. I've been upset cause the meth I've been getting just hasn't been doing anything for me except making me want to smoke more and more. And i load fat bowls and hold the smoke in (no it doesnt' crystalize in your lungs) until theres nothing left to exhale. I did get a ten sack of some legit shards that were actual fat crystals and one fat crystal got me relatively high. There must be a connection between add and the effects of methamphetamine because I do not have a high tolerance (well i shouldnt) yet I will out smoke/shoot/snort everyone in the room combined as many have said before. I really wish I could feel what everyone else feels. I do find it rather addicting, but i think thats mainly because I can't use opiates because of subutex maintenance. Meth seems like the next hardest drug to opiates so I tend to go for it. I do enjoy rock cocaine though, it produces MUCH more euphoria than meth does and although not overwhelming, I can sometimes get a real ringer. The way it seems to work best for me is to put a 10-20 rock on a small bowl of bud in a bong and rip the shit out of it, hold it in until you just about faint, then exhale. THAT gets me high. I'm still tempted to pick up some shards as they are better than nothing, but turn out to be actually very expensive for those of us who have add. its supposed to be the cheap alternative to cocaine, but 80-120 bucks a night ain't cheap, esp when its gone in a matter of minutes. Also i do not use needles anymore, so that is out of the question. I guess i'll have to be stuck using shitty drugs. The crack here in ABQ is very expensive so I can't even afford to use that very often. I also used to shoot up ritalin but i would need about 120mg a shot to make it worthwhile, so thats basically a 3cc rig full of milky white liquid getting pumped into the vein which has devastating side effects. It was almost as nice a rush as coke but lasted longer. Do you guys think that its a matter of the add affecting the effects of meth or do you think that once you're a chronic use then you can feel smaller doses easier I remember first trying pain killers I wouldn't feel much, and once I got used to them the feeling was a lot more pronounced. I still built up a tolerance though as when i quit using Oxy's and opiates I was using 30x80mg a day. Maybe my tolerance to everything is a sign I should be doing something else with my life.... sorry for the rant i'm fiending for some tweak right now even though i know i'll be disappointed.

You have been here a while, please use line breaks. The space bar is your friend.
Old 16-05-2014, 02:00

Male from United States
polydoc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

(is this a term paper or drug info site, sure i'll use a page break but damn, either turn your font up, or just plain don't be so anal, get high or soemthing)
UPDATE: I have now only shotten shards (meth) for about 6-8 months not smoked oncein that time. I think smoking is the most wasteful tweaker-ish and lame method. I can do a shot a week (about .35) that knocks my ass back and be satisfied though the following 12-24 hrs don't feel "high" but "awake". Its the rush that gets me though, and with my right downers I'll sleep just hours after shooting a extra large shot, the kind that turns your taint up to 350* and probably makes girls cream their panties, yeah one or two is all i enjoy, take time off, then next time its like blasting off to space again, etc... I"m way more controlled, calm, use less, don't "tweak" etc when slamming. I believe the resulting "non-high" mainly due to add because my peers who do the same amount will be like "damn i'm high" i've never EVER felt that on meth after 30 seconds or so.

The End.

(how was that break, i doubled it up did you see that, cool huh, or is that not allowed, just one break per paragraph lol jk)

polydoc added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And by spacebar i believe you mean return key? i used a space after every sentence. usually two, see?

polydoc added 12 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbox View Post
SWIM has been doing several batches of cocaine over YEARS.... and always rarely feels anything.

SWIM notices if he is very drunk and sniffs coke he will "sober up" and have a "cleaner drunk"

... but NEVER really gets a high from cocaine and doesnt understand why club goers love it so much

SWIM also has ADHD

connection?

swampbox added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

SWIM can also fall asleep right away after doing large amounts of cocaine. WHY?
THe High from COcaine is perhaps not what you are used to feeling? If you feel nothing how come you've been doing tons for years? And If you're drinking and do yay you have created cocaethylene in your liver which is a separate much more potent drug, you're no more "sober" ie no less BAC but you are high on coke. Coke is my first love. My first line changed my life forever, it was my party drug, chill drug, but mainly my GATEWAY drug... People wonder why they aren't feeling that "high"? SImple, a speedball is the only REAL drug there is, everything else is a trivial substance with a little fun but a speedball will FUCK YOU UP AND forever change you. The level of high is beyond what is previously comprehended and therefore all other drugs are comparatively weaker than they alrady are. Meth's reputation is a joke. Its the easiest, least life affecting habit i've had, honestly its so trivial i do it without thinking or pass cause well, meh...

Please do not discuss rep in threads, You were asked to use paragraphs, just take the advice on board and do it in future. Thanks
Any value to this post is immediately lost in the obnoxious tone.

Last edited by polydoc; 16-05-2014 at 02:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-05-2014, 14:45
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Mephistopheles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 7.2% Activity: 7.2% Activity: 7.2%
Pardon my language and rambling response

I'm just going to pour my train of thought at the keyboard.

I'm one of them thar 'severe adult ADHD' types, and when I say severe I mean hoo boy. [spoiler=do we get spoiler tags?]like seriously very fucking severe.[/spoiler]

I had a fancy desoxyn script for a good long while; and I gotta say. Meth is my medicine. I also gotta say, I do enjoy abusing my medicine. Although after years of building tolerance, and with a baseline of ADHD making the drug normalize me at lower effective doses, actually getting nice and high takes quite a fuck of a lot, and unless I'm going extremely fucking hard I can forget about euphoria.

I love the focus it brings. Makes me sharper generally, not always but more on that later.

I also supposedly have mild tourettes, manifesting in the form of I often find myself grimacing for no apparent reason, especially while doing something that requires attention/mental/physical effort, and they say that me constantly clearing my throat or some such nonsense is caused by that too. I think the throat shit is actually just throat shit though, as the meth makes it stop completely and I've just been assuming that d-meth is a nice decongestant just like its other side, and I've always said I just have overactive mucous or whatever. Wow probably TMI but you get it anyway. Now where was I? Ahhh yes. So regular amphetamines and lesser stims don't cut it for my ADHD, and they seem to cause excess tics/exacerbate the aforementioned tourettes shit. Meth works wonders on the adhd, and shuts the tourettes right down. I have been led to believe that stims and meth especially usually make that shit way worse so I guess I can count myself lucky.

They also said there was some sort of OCD going on in my brains chemistry, but that usually aint so bad. Now I can say with absolute certainty, meth makes the OCD come out to play. Not too bad, I never get as OCD as your average movie character who is supposed to have that (like that sandler movie with the OCD chick who had to touch doorknobs three times or some shit, I aint like that). My meth'd out OCD just makes me get really focused on organizing shit, and getting things exactly just right. Not sure if thats a plus or a minus, but it is what it is and it doesn't bother me most of the time.

Coke wakes my mind up after a nice fat line if I'm tired or drunk, but I've never noticed it being terribly beneficial. Then again, all of my cocaine experiences have either been not enough to get me high or a whole great shit ton and I'm off the walls. Well physically not so much. But after a few grams of the good stuff, it's a heroic feat of truly epic proportions to get me to shut up for longer than like 2 minutes.

Hmm is that it? sorry if I wasn't as coherent as normal like I said just letting the train of thought flow into text right now, what you are getting is unfiltered and unaltered from my brain to your screen. And, super unrelated, apologies for this but I have to let you all know I just let loose a bout of laughter that was like, truly sinister sounding. All deep and slow and menacing, some real that guy from the thriller vid who's name I forgot. Or maybe more like the devil himself? Sorry for that random blurb, I'm proud of the laugh and felt like sharing.

Please forgive my excessive whatever you want to call it, I'm somewhere between a teener and a ball past feeling it if you know what I mean, not sure precisely how much but you know what I mean I know you know. The only reason you get these last two paragraphs is because I promised myself to not edit myself or delete myself in this one post. Gotta stop myself before In get too carried away, sorry but I gotta leave these last two ones up. Fuck one last line break.

You've got to stick to your principles, breaking a promise to yourself is weaksauce.

Share this on:

Tags
adhd, drugs, meth, methamphetamine

» New Threads
AM I GONNA DIE??? WHAT DID I DO...
Last post by MethamphetamineMessiah
5 Replies, 304 Views
Slang Terms for Meth?
Last post by The92_QueenB
137 Replies, 35,935 Views
Dancing DMT Entities (Most intense...
Last post by SheEpYW0lf