Notices

Old 20-09-2010, 00:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
oxyop is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
A New Method For Snorting OP

I have been prescribed the new Oxycontin OP formulation and stumbled on this new method to snort the pill. It was suggested that this is NOT the answer for those seeking to inject it, so PLEASE don't consider that because this works for snorting, it will make it viable for injection. I have tried this and it works. I have read that this method is catching on in OK man of the southern states. Shouldn't be long before they will have this little guy figured out. Anyway, here are the steps and they must be followed to the letter or you will have failure.

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 2 minutes
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for approximately 4min 30 sec
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort

oxyop added 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I meant my sentence to read "It was suggested that this is NOT the answer for those seeking to inject it, so PLEASE don't consider that because this works for snorting, it will NOT make it viable for injection" I am sorry for the lack of proof reading

oxyop added 22 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

I just now read where it is best to grind off the coating by using a Dremel or a file of some sort.So grind off the outer coating prior to moving on to Step 1. You MUST freeze it enough or it will be gummy. Also, if you hold the pill with needle nose pliers or forceps while you grind it, it will make life much easier. Here is a cut and paste from the op:

"make sure you grind into FULL powder before you nuke it on the plate, or it will mess up. And make sure your pill is light to medium golden brown, and let it sit in the freezer for a good little while. Let it sit until it is not gooey anymore. That way its scrapeable. But, it won't turn into full powder. BUT it will NOT gel. So dry your nose, and snort up the small pieces of brown Oxy. And have fun, and enjoy the drip ~

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting, well explained TEK. Thanks for sharing.
good step by step possible solution
good contribution
You didn't give the power for the microwave... 850W?

Last edited by oxyop; 20-09-2010 at 00:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-09-2010, 00:08
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: A New Method For Snorting OP

Interesting. Any explaination of why this works? Also can you take some pics of the process and post them? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see them.

You must be mindful of the rule against self-incrimination though. Even if you're perscribed the pills, you'd never abuse them. Swim or a friend of a friend is the one you're making the post for.
Old 20-09-2010, 00:47
Silver Member

Male from United States
oxyop is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Should also note that once you nuke the pill on the plate in Step 1, freeze the pill ONLY. Not the plate you used to nuke the pill.

oxyop added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Because I am new to the forum, I cannot link this to the original post and credit given to the OP. I have no explanation why this works, but it does and you are very correct, I don't abuse my script. I am making the post for a friend of a guy I met at the pub a couple nights ago.

oxyop added 30 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Here is a another slightly different method which I cut and pasted:

Here is another way if you want to try it. Please don't be upset if it doesn't work for SWIM.

1. Get the coating off as well as you can either by wiping with a damp paper towel, which can get sticky. Or by constantly sucking the pill to get it off, do not let it sit in your mouth or it will gel up.

2. Take the crumbles that come out from under the coating and soak in isopropyl alcohol. This will help break down the gelling substance through out the pill. Let the alcohol evaporate till you have nothing but the chunks left. They need to be completely dry and this needs to be done in a dry room with no moisture or extreme heat.

3. Grind dry chunks with ped egg pedicure tool.

4. Line out and sniff as usual. You will get your drips per usual.

This is to help users, I do not condone this in any way or any other drug use. I just know folks who are having a hard time and turning to needles and h. I don't want people to kill themselves with dirty h, when this stuff comes from a drug company. I love the people that I know that use, and am only trying to help!

Last edited by oxyop; 20-09-2010 at 00:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-09-2010, 03:55
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

thanks for the guide, maybe someone else could comment on it. if swim got one he would try it, but would most likely eat the substance, this stuff seems a little gnarly to snort.

now GO READ THE RULES there is a rules about self incrimination, no one on this site uses drugs, but know people that do who tell them what to type. as in "well i would never touch drugs, but swim (someone who isn't me) does them all the times and talks to me about it".
Old 21-09-2010, 05:16
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
OhCasey is on the way upOhCasey is on the way upOhCasey is on the way up
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2

Any swimmers tried smoking the finished solution, just curious.
Old 08-10-2010, 20:32
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyop View Post
I have been prescribed the new Oxycontin OP formulation and stumbled on this new method to snort the pill. It was suggested that this is NOT the answer for those seeking to inject it, so PLEASE don't consider that because this works for snorting, it will make it viable for injection. I have tried this and it works. I have read that this method is catching on in OK man of the southern states. Shouldn't be long before they will have this little guy figured out. Anyway, here are the steps and they must be followed to the letter or you will have failure.

Step 1: Microwave whole pill for 5 mins
Step 2: put in freezer for 2 minutes
Step 3: Grind pill into FINE powder with tool such as dremel or file
Step 4: Put onto a microwave-safe plate**
Step 5: Microwave for approximately 4min 30 sec
Step 6: As SOON as you start to see the pill turn into a light brown gunk pull it out
-- if there is some powder left its ok
Step 7: Put into your freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes- let it get really cold
Step 8: Scrape the crusted brown oxy onto a mirror or w/e and snort

oxyop added 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I meant my sentence to read "It was suggested that this is NOT the answer for those seeking to inject it, so PLEASE don't consider that because this works for snorting, it will NOT make it viable for injection" I am sorry for the lack of proof reading

oxyop added 22 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

I just now read where it is best to grind off the coating by using a Dremel or a file of some sort.So grind off the outer coating prior to moving on to Step 1. You MUST freeze it enough or it will be gummy. Also, if you hold the pill with needle nose pliers or forceps while you grind it, it will make life much easier. Here is a cut and paste from the op:

"make sure you grind into FULL powder before you nuke it on the plate, or it will mess up. And make sure your pill is light to medium golden brown, and let it sit in the freezer for a good little while. Let it sit until it is not gooey anymore. That way its scrapeable. But, it won't turn into full powder. BUT it will NOT gel. So dry your nose, and snort up the small pieces of brown Oxy. And have fun, and enjoy the drip ~

SwiNeedleNSpoon just tried this tek with a 40 MG OP, and failed. Swim was unable to accomplish step 3 and get it into a fine powder, swim however was able to microwave the pill till it was almost mushy and formed little balls and was able to chase the dragon with it. The effects are far from the originals and would advise other swimmers to not waste there time with these.

thanks for this experience report!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:05
Silver Member

Male from United States
death&decay is a decent psychonaut.death&decay is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Swim is curious as to how Microwaving works? Swim doesnt have a microwave, yea he lives in the stone age he knows. But, Swim thought that heat would kill the opiate right? How hot does a microwave get? Also, what was the temp settings on Swiys microwave? Where one microwave may heat something in 2 minutes another one could take 3 minutes. Those may, or may not be, important points to add to the steps.
Old 25-03-2014, 13:08

31 y/o Male from United States
BenzodiazaCLEAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Well a microwave can boil water which has a boiling point of 212F but OPs are just crazy weird I qouldn't help except to refer you to the post about the ispropyl alcohol. That seems like it would have a better effect on a chemical transformation anyway. (SWIM would be extremely curious to know what the binders and other ingredients/binders are that make them gel and so weird. SWIM or anyone I know took some of them and they came out almost entirely in their stool because of the chemical formula they use to prevent abuse). At least the co. is still making money on the instant release percs now that it's almost impossible for SWIM to abuse it if they haven't already switched to h (see above pshh)

BenzodiazaCLEAN added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

AltrdPerception said that isolation method doesn't work IV

Last edited by BenzodiazaCLEAN; 25-03-2014 at 13:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-03-2014, 05:22

60 y/o Male from Earth
grizzie217 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCasey View Post
Any swimmers tried smoking the finished solution, just curious.
SWIM would also like to know the answer to this.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 02-04-2014, 13:14

45 y/o Male from USA - North Carolina
JPB1021 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Correct me if I am wrong. But isn't the drug ruined by applying so much heat?
Old 10-04-2014, 22:33

Male from United States
LizardKing138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I also believe one can "burn up" the "good stuff" in oxy ops. If my memory serves right, is over 170 degrees f.

Share this on:

Tags
drug forums, drugs, drugs-forum, inhalant, new oxycontin, oxycontin, oxycontin op, oxyneo, snort oxycontin, snorting, snorting drugs, snorting oxycontin, tags

» New Threads
Bad news. FDA not allowing Kratom...
Last post by PoppaPoppy
2 Replies, 53 Views
ive really fucked up now
Last post by Giapsufsu
3 Replies, 103 Views
Dosing codeine after taking a break
Last post by Drizzymeds
0 Replies, 1 Views
I know I'm weird but.. Quick...
Last post by yella