Register Tags

Notices

DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 13-09-2010, 06:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
Skrip037 is an unknown quantity at this point
Running while on DXM

Swim took 400mg of dxm and allowed about 2 hours for it to kick it. Swim was chillin with some friends, and one went running down swim's alley. Once he returned, he had the trippin'-out look on his face and was like, "Dude. You need to run. That shit increased my trip 100 fold."
Swim stood up and began to walk toward the alley. It was agreed we were only going to jog and not go fast. Once swim got down there and began to move, it was like the world disappeared and it was only him running. Swim could only tell where he was once he stopped moving. Swim ran all the way down the alley and came back. Swim began puking really hard, and the trip intensified ALOT. The puking stopped and everything was much more intense and the trip had a much higher peak and about the same trip length.

Has anyone else ever ran while trippin?
Old 13-09-2010, 19:06
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Running while on DXM

Yes. My friends have done that before, though they usually just walk around town. It's VERY dangerous. DXM increases your heart rate and blood pressure a shit ton, and so does running. Be VERY careful when mixing the two, please.

However, my friends do agree that walking / running is incredible. They've done it mostly on doses between 900-1200mg, and it feels like their legs are pure goop absorbing the shock of every step... absolutely incredible. But do NOT underestimate the potential for a stroke or heart attack, it's very dangerous territory.
Old 13-09-2010, 20:30
Silver Member

Male from United States
Skrip037 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololsolid View Post
Yes. My friends have done that before, though they usually just walk around town. It's VERY dangerous. DXM increases your heart rate and blood pressure a shit ton, and so does running. Be VERY careful when mixing the two, please.

However, my friends do agree that walking / running is incredible. They've done it mostly on doses between 900-1200mg, and it feels like their legs are pure goop absorbing the shock of every step... absolutely incredible. But do NOT underestimate the potential for a stroke or heart attack, it's very dangerous territory.
Thanks for the advice, I agree completely. I think walking would definitely be better. I'll see about that.
Old 13-09-2010, 21:46
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Yeah, just a nice slow walk around the block or something. Your legs will feel every vibration of your feet against the pavement, it's insane. And the "tunnel vision" you kind of described can be an indicator of a VERY high heart rate, especially when people are having panic attacks. Have fun my friend
Old 13-09-2010, 22:02

Male from USA - Virginia
PanamaSabroso is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swim ran on DXM before. Swim felt like he was floating to destination.
Swim used to workout on DXM because it made swim not feel tired and be able to work out longer and more efficiant.
Swim says to never work out DXM because it is dangerous.

Share this on:

Tags
dxm

Sitelinks: Information: