Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-07-2014, 04:04

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

Which one do you reckon gets you more high (for the same amount say 50mg for arguments sake).

I find I literally cannot hold more than 30-40mg of smoke in one breathe possibly due to poor technique.

My question would 5 breathes of 10mg held deeply with 1 minute intervals get you more high than 50mg smoked in 1 lung full.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:04
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%
Re: 1 big hit vs several small hits in a row?

The small breaths are better, easier to control dosage and easier to take and hold.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%

Could you not just try smoking both ways and see for yourself?

I'm really at a loss as to why people want answers that could be easily found in an enjoyable afternoon or two of drug taking?

If you can't possibly manage to suck down that whole 50mg at once, isn't the question a moot point?

I mean this in all respect, but how fucked up do you need to get? I mean what's driving your need to squeeze every last potential out of this? it really seems extreme to be needing to consult others on something like this. I really can't understand why you are asking this. Maybe it's time for a break, let your tolerance drop and mind recover.
Old 28-07-2014, 15:21

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
JSAGJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post

I'm really at a loss as to why people want answers that could be easily found in an enjoyable afternoon or two of drug taking?

If you can't possibly manage to suck down that whole 50mg at once, isn't the question a moot point?

I mean this in all respect, but how fucked up do you need to get? I mean what's driving your need to squeeze every last potential out of this? it really seems extreme to be needing to consult others on something like this. I really can't understand why you are asking this. Maybe it's time for a break, let your tolerance drop and mind recover.
Well its all about context right? I'm going to use in 3 weeks time, probably have 2 sessions and I havn't used for 5 weeks so I want to optimize everything I'm going to do to have the most fun. Most people don't think like me which is ok, but I don't think its necessarily a bad thing to get information from people who have perhaps tried already.

I've only taken massive hits before i.e. lungs can't take anymore, so this would be a large change and I guess the gamble is that is won't be as good.

So what's wrong with getting a little information before? I don't think its offensive or bad at all to get some opinions on this.

If I were to smoke regularly then yeah sure I could run experiments more, but I use literally once every 3 months so would rather reach the optimal solution without so much experimentation.

JSAGJC added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post

Also re how fucked up do you need to get, if there was a more efficient way to do it, I'd like to do it that way personally.

Last edited by JSAGJC; 28-07-2014 at 15:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-07-2014, 03:46

24 y/o Male from United States
mmmorphine should review received reputation comments.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

It doesn't get more efficient than the needle if your looking to get the most out of your sack.

From my personal expierince taking it all at once gives me the best rush but 20-30 minutes later it is the same if had spread out one dose or did all at once. I'd suggest doing multiple small hits to manage how high you get. Getting to spun might freak you out and ruin your high.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Giving an unsolicited suggestion to switch from smoking to IV is far out of line with the concept of harm reduction.
Old 29-07-2014, 03:56
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3 Points: 519, Level: 3
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmorphine View Post
It doesn't get more efficient than the needle if your looking to get the most out of your sack
Really? I see your point but I think your advice has some pretty glaring downsides that you're not seeing. Advising someone who's already inquiring about IV use on how to do it as safely as possible is one thing, suggesting that route to someone asking about smoking is something else entirely. Please be more mindful of the kind of advice you're giving in the future.

Share this on:

» New Threads
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by Alka_holic
18 Replies, 444 Views
Weaning off GHB
Last post by gthug
2 Replies, 73 Views
How Hard was it for you to get...
Last post by Alka_holic
22 Replies, 1,289 Views
4-MAR and Drug Testing