Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 01-09-2010, 18:20

Male from United States
footbag is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jwh-210 Experiences

Please post any experiences regarding JWH-210 here. Looking for any info available.

Quote:
Dosage:
Route:
Duration:
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & height
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
• side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• addictive qualities / abuse potential
• any other valuable information
* Blood pressure/heart rate changes if they can be monitored

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 02-09-2010 at 01:51.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
CulianJope is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Re: Jwh-210 Experiences

SWIM's Dream a few Days Ago,
Clearly Remembered,

JWH-210 encountered. SWIM saw that it was very white and crystalline, Non-sticky and powder like.
Dosage- 7 mg
Smoked in a glass pipe.

In the Dream, SWIM sat down and inhaled the Vapor from JWH-210 in a Glass pipe flamed with a lighter. Three hits and effects felt in a few minutes. Slight Giddiness with a feeling of a Soaring Sativa high engaged. Ten minutes into the the JWH-210 trance, SWIM felt quite a bit of CNS stimulation. The Trance has quite a Cannabis like Back-bone yet feels very unique. All effects seemed to only emanate from SWIM's upper body area and Head. Great muscle relaxation 'tho.

As the Dream continued, SWIM felt a very stimulated high and relaxed for a Good 45 minutes. SWIM could see functioning like this in the workplace. Baseline reached in 2 hours.

After knowing many Cannabinoids in other Dreams (JWH-018, 073, 250, 081, etc..), SWIM would count this one as a consistent favorite. Quite unique in its own way; distinct from the others (as well as THC). No paranoia, mild body high( but relaxing on the muscles) . Definitely classed as a Heady High. A stimulating Cannabinoid, Felt like a good bowl of Cannabis Sativa 'n Coffee imbibed at the same time. Found my thoughts to be rich and profound and a mild euphoric giddiness that lasted for most of the experience. Well worth the Research SWIM thought to himself in the Dream. SWIM pronounces JWH-210 as a Stimulant Cannabinoid....

Post Quality Evaluations:
Nice experience report. Weight, height, setting would add value. See previous post for recommended details to include.
Thank you for sharing this report and for filling some information lacks on DF
Thanks for taking the time to right out a nicely done report like this. Good to know how it compares to the others from SWIY's perspective.
This is exactly the compound afoaf was looking for thanks for the great description
Old 30-09-2010, 11:20
Silver Member

Male from Russia
fairy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

• body weight & gender - 92, male, 27
• dose taken - 5-6 mg on 100-120 mg of herbal blend
• route of administration - smoked
• Setting: relaxed at home with wife and friends, after-work evening
• duration of main effects - good 1,5 hours + 1 hour of mild buzz.
• main effects - nice head high, euphoria, slight body buzz
• side effects - very MJ-like: red eyes, thirst, hunger (controllable, if not to focus attention)
• after effects - none
• rating of the experience - 5/5

SWIM has tried JWH-210. It was white sticky powder with a noticable (but not unpleasant) chemical smell. SWIM has made his own herbal blend - 250 mg of JWH-210 (dissolved in 3 ml of ethanol) on 5 grams of Tussilago farfara, rose petals and peppermint (SWIM likes scent and taste of this blend).

T 0:00 SWIM has smoked his blend with small wooden pipe containing over 100-120 mg of herbs (5-6 mg of pure compound), 2 good hits.

T 0:05 First alerts - feeling something, pleasant, but no clearly at all. Waiting.

T 0:10 Very nice head high, very chilling and relaxing. SwiM noticed that it is very much comparable to marijuana in the variety of effects it produces.

T 0:15 Really great high, something like sativa mixed with indica, but the effect seems to be entirely unique in its own way. Noticable MJ-like euphoria, tranquility, heightened sensory perception (music sounds great, grean tea and cake tastes superb), slight body buzz with pleasant muscle relaxation. No fear or paranoia - everything is ok.

T 0:40-1:20 Nice and strong plateau, SWIM and his friends are talking with fun, laughing and exchanging creative thoughts, drinking green tea and listening to old-good goa-trance.

Т 1:30-2:00
Effects are fading out, but good and relaxing head-high is still here. Some of SWIM's friends is noticing MJ-like sedative effects.

T 2:00-3:00
Back to baseline, SWIM and his wife has gone to sleep.

Next day - no hangover, good relaxing mood.

SWIM thinks that JWH-210 is a very good cannabinoid, without strong head rush as JWH-250, but with strong and smooth plateau comparable with good weed. SWIM likes it and rate an experience 5/5.

Nice and detailed report
Great report, with all the details and timeline. Did SWIY really manage to dissolve 250 mg in only 3 ml ethanol?
All details given, also thanks for the TEK report as well
Old 06-10-2010, 10:09
Silver Member

Male from Russia
fairy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

Quote:
Did SWIY really manage to dissolve 250 mg in only 3 ml ethanol?
Yes, of course, but SWIM has heated up 3 ml ethanol with 250 mg of compound in hot water. Dissolves really fast.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:05

Male from USA - South Carolina
Eclectico is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

SWIM found solubility in 95% ethanol to be around 15 mg/ml No reliable mechanism for safely heating solution to a high termperature was avaible. A bottle was immersed in a pot of nearly boiling water for about 30 seconds. The temp of solution was not measured, but solution was producing vapors in the bottle.

Also SWIM thinks vaproized doses of 1-5 mg have little effect. There is a hint of giggles and slight body high. This lasts for an hour or so, but has none of the spiritual, creative or serenity effects of good smoke. There seems to be a hint of anxiolytic action as well analgesic effects. This might actually be better than weed for true medicinal applications. Perhaps it would make a good blend with more psycho-active substances for recreational purposes.

SWIM suspects this substance is not bio-available orally. He didn't report any effects from 5-20mg consumed.

Interesting information with attention to subtle details.
Old 19-11-2010, 00:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
uzza is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I enjoy short storys and was at a bookstore one day when I came across this short story that someone wrote about jwh-210.

Here are some details included in this short story:

Quote:

Johnny Doe reported:
Dosage: 2-3mg
Route: smoked, vaped
Duration: 2-3 hours

• 155 lbs 6ft male 24yrs
• Setting: at home alone
• duration of main effects: 2 hours
• Main effects: very strong but not overwhelming, slightly trippy, very head high.
• side effects: red eyes, dry mouth.
• after effects: relaxed feeling
• rating of the experience: 9/10
• addictive qualities / abuse potential: unknown
• any other valuable information: I have a slightly lower tolerance to cannabinoids, nothing extreme but usual dose for other jwhs is around 5mg (jwh-250, jwh-081, jwh-200). Therefore 2-3mg of this was a very good dose for me, but for most cannabinoid users it would probably be about as potent as jwh-018 or slightly more potent.
* Blood pressure/heart rate changes if they can be monitored: none noticed
•Summary: Johnny Doe smoked 2-3mg and effects reached in 1-2 minutes. He says, "this cannabinoid is very potent and even though others report dosing at 5-7mg that you should probably start lower unless you have a high tolerance. There was no paranoia and it was not overwhelming but effects are strong. Very trippy head high similiar to 250 but lasting 2-3 hours, it was like a longer lasting 250. Main high lasted a good 1.5-2 hours easily and then tapered down for the next hour. Would not be suprised if a higher dose would last 3+ hours."
Thats the cliffnotes found on the story. I will report back when another one of johnny's short story's clifnotes (version 4-5mg) are found about 210.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:01

Male from United States
Turbo0o is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

John Doe reported:
Dosage: Pipe full(1g jwh 210:1/2 oz. marshmallow)
Route: smoked, gravity water bong
Duration: 1 hour

• 173 lbs 6ft male 21yrs
• duration of main effects: 1 hours
• Main effects: Effects are very strong. Feels wavy at times. Pulsating feeling in the head, chest, and arms. Very heady. The mind fuck is small but there. Not overwhelming except in higher doses and even then it stays euphoric. Paranoia seems to be the same for all cannabinoids (hears a sounds, knows it's just the cats but in the back of one's mind its somebody else. Tempted to get up and check but in realization that one is just being paranoid)
• side effects: extreme dry mouth, munchies(munchies not noticed in other cannibinoids)
• after effects: Tired (Drained in higher doses) Magnificent sleep
• rating of the experience: 8/10
• addictive qualities / abuse potential: unknown(but if one had the choice, this cannibinoid but be top on the addiction list)
• Bloodpressure: Unknown
• Cardio Problems/Changes: Could feel heart beating very well(Beating added to the unique feeling of the jwh 210) not beating fast just a noticeable heartbeat
• Summary:
0:00 Dose smoked. Feeling nothing. Waiting...
0:05 Noticed euphoric feelings(light)
0:10 Slight rise is all the feelings. Feeling unsatisfied...
0:12 Redoses
0:17 Realizes that redosing probably wasn't necessary. Can feel main effects coming on strong.
0:25 The peak: feeling slight chest tension, feels as if one has to control their breathing. Headiness is very intense. One is thinking clearly but deeply with detail( could see ones self doing something that requires concentration.)
0:35 A strange pulsation extends out from my chest and head. It caused a drowsy euphoria.
0:45 Effects have diminished heavily. Very warm and tired.
1:00 Baseline (Asleep)

NOTE: When smoking jwh and you feel the worry starting to come on, you feel any anxiety, and the "on the edge" feeling its important to take a breath clear your mind of any negative thoughts. Try to maintain regular breathing. Assure yourself that you will be okay and think positive thoughts right after. These tips can help you make sure you don't have a bad time assuming you dosed to high for your tolerance.
Old 14-03-2011, 19:44

Female from Australia
slingberry is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

I found this note nestled in the pages of a Douglas Adams novel buried underneath a 1950s time capsule:

"Dosage: 10 mg
Route: oral
Duration: 8+ hrs
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & height: 150, 5'9''
• Setting: in what environment it was taken: house, car (on the road)
• duration of main effects: 7+ hrs
• main effects: euphoria, heavy stone, slight synesthesia, giddiness
• side effects: dry mouth, red eyes, time distoration
• after effects: none noticed
• rating of the experience: 7/10
• addictive qualities / abuse potential: none noticed

10:06 Ate 10 mg JWH-210 that was dissolved in butter and mixed into a no-bake peanut butter/chocolate bar. Ate with a cheese and egg bagel. Walked home at a medium pace, about
2 miles.

10:50 I know previous suggestions say it takes 2-3 hours for oral JWH-210 to come up, but I definitely feel it in under an hour. I'm guessing it has something to do with my higher level of physical activity? Feels nice, the waterfalls look better than normal.

11:06 I'm home. Time is a little distorted. My roommate came out of his bedroom and I suddenly felt like it was 8 in the morning (3 hour rewind), I guess because I thought the house would be empty by
now.

11:54 I CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT'S ONLY BEEN. AN HOUR. Less than an hour, at that. Time distortion, for sure. I'm packing for a trip to the mountains and it is super difficult to focus on putting together a decent camping trip bag. Phuwee. Fairly red eyes, very dry mouth. I probably drink 2
liters of water.

12:22 Hilarious thoughts, lots of out loud laughter. Lots of dancing to indie hip hop...which is...not something that I do. You know? A lot of the strange samples in the songs cause a synesthesia of pearlescent or opaline colors.

2:20 I sit out on the front porch and wait for my ride. The cold weather feels great. I feel alert, relaxed, and very perceptive of my surroundings. The flashes of synesthesia continue, in synch with various noises outside.

8:00 I suppose I'm basically sober now. We've arrived at our destination and I drink a beer to relax after a LONG high.

In summation, my experience was quite strong and lasted a very long time (~8 hours!). I would not recommend 10 mg for a beginner. I would also caution that this is a long high and people should be aware that the experience my last for 8 hours. I know, mileage varies and all of that. There were glimpses of paranoia, but this may have been motivated by a realistic fear that I would not be able to pack my bags in time for the trip. The other flash of paranoia came when I picked up the package that the JWH-210 came in and realized that it had a sticker on the outside from the USPS stating
their apologies for any damage that may have been done to the package. In retrospect, I think the sticker was there because we had heavy rains on the day that the package arrived.

I enjoyed the experience, but I would like something that offers a little more euphoria, or at least more strange thoughts. It definitely incorporated euphoria and mind opening, but it also had a heavy stoned zombie aspect to it. The visuals were a huge plus. They were pleasant, but not too distracting to hinder socialization. I give it a thumbs up, but give it the respect that it deserves, be wary of a 10 mg oral dose for first timers, and make sure that you have access to plenty of beverage!"

Good harm reduction tips and sharing details.
Old 22-04-2011, 23:26

29 y/o Male from USA - Georgia
kdawg105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I must say thant is for sure the perfect way to describe the effects of JWH-210! I Have to say it mixes real well with AM-2201!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CulianJope View Post
SWIM's Dream a few Days Ago,
Clearly Remembered,

JWH-210 encountered. SWIM saw that it was very white and crystalline, Non-sticky and powder like.
Dosage- 7 mg
Smoked in a glass pipe.

In the Dream, SWIM sat down and inhaled the Vapor from JWH-210 in a Glass pipe flamed with a lighter. Three hits and effects felt in a few minutes. Slight Giddiness with a feeling of a Soaring Sativa high engaged. Ten minutes into the the JWH-210 trance, SWIM felt quite a bit of CNS stimulation. The Trance has quite a Cannabis like Back-bone yet feels very unique. All effects seemed to only emanate from SWIM's upper body area and Head. Great muscle relaxation 'tho.

As the Dream continued, SWIM felt a very stimulated high and relaxed for a Good 45 minutes. SWIM could see functioning like this in the workplace. Baseline reached in 2 hours.

After knowing many Cannabinoids in other Dreams (JWH-018, 073, 250, 081, etc..), SWIM would count this one as a consistent favorite. Quite unique in its own way; distinct from the others (as well as THC). No paranoia, mild body high( but relaxing on the muscles) . Definitely classed as a Heady High. A stimulating Cannabinoid, Felt like a good bowl of Cannabis Sativa 'n Coffee imbibed at the same time. Found my thoughts to be rich and profound and a mild euphoric giddiness that lasted for most of the experience. Well worth the Research SWIM thought to himself in the Dream. SWIM pronounces JWH-210 as a Stimulant Cannabinoid....
kdawg105 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Perfect Description!!

Last edited by kdawg105; 22-04-2011 at 23:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-06-2011, 00:52
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
SameShirtDifDay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

This dog in front of a store was barking to me about this rc. He said he had a choice between this and 2 others and went with 210 after reading what few reviews there were for it. So... He finally got it and tried it after a year of being clean. He smoked mj and 018 the year before so he could only compare it to those. As for the pure chem it seemed about 3-5x stronger than 018. What would take about a matchhead's worth of 018 in a bowl for 30-45min high, it would take a small sprinkle of 210 in a bowl for a high that lasts... Forever... He said it will last atleast 2-3 hours. That's the best part of it all. The high is similar to a mix of mj, 018, and being tipsy. But completely unique as well. It was very much a head high. No couch lock but it fucks with your head. Alot of thinking stimulation. The dog says he is still functional while high.

He made the rest into infused flavored tobacco. 1g to 2oz and he thinks it might be a little strong. A gel formed on the bottom during infusion (probably from the tobacco flavoring washing off and getting formed at the bottom) he will put that gel in some container and save it for some rainy day. As for the tobacco he will try it out later and test strength.

Next time you see a dog in front of a store smoking, you'll know what he's up to haha.
Old 23-06-2011, 02:37
Silver Member

54 y/o Male from United States
DontKnow is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dosage: 20mg
Route: Smoked
Duration: uncertain
• Male
• body weight & height 220, 5'8"
• main effects: confusion
• side effects: barely noticeable MJ like high
• after effects: a little sleepy
• rating of the experience: 0

A man I met in my local pub told me this story on his use of JWH-210. He says that he received by mail some of the substance and was not happy with the results.

He said he smoked some and noticed that the powder 'vanishes' into his pipe instantly upon drawing the smoke. He noticed no effects, until a neighbor came to visit. She talked to him at the door and he heard her speak and picked up some words, but what she said did not make sense. He says that he's never experienced anything like that and realized when he tried to focus his attention to her, he could not understand. Before she came by, his head was in his own little world, but focusing attention to her proved he could not.

She then said "you're really messed up!", even though he said nothing yet, it was just that look on his face even though he did not feel high.

He says he then tried to watch TV and realized how confused he was. Ultimately he went to bed and did not have any after-effects.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:33
Silver Member

Male from Australia
magicmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

This thread has been a great source of information, thanks to all those that have participated.

My flea is going to be ordering 5 grams of JWH-210 and is planning on making a blend with Damiana at a ratio of 1gm of compound to 50gms of Damiana. Does that sound about right?

He's fairly new to RC but has been smoking weed for about 20yrs.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48

Male from United States
jlkohel911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmonkey View Post
This thread has been a great source of information, thanks to all those that have participated.

My flea is going to be ordering 5 grams of JWH-210 and is planning on making a blend with Damiana at a ratio of 1gm of compound to 50gms of Damiana. Does that sound about right?

He's fairly new to RC but has been smoking weed for about 20yrs.
My dog trooper would love an answer to this question. He's been smoking weed for about 15 years, and RC in blends for about the past 3. He's been thinking about making a blend consisting of
1g JWH-210 to 28g Damiana/Mullien in a 1:1 ratio
this would mean a 36mg/g ratio
I understand this is almost twice as potent as a 1g JWH-210 to 50g of herbs equaling a 20mg/g ratio, but I'm pretty sure Trooper is hoping for a stronger batch, one that only needs 1 or 2 puffs and you're good. Thx in advance for any tips!
Old 17-08-2011, 09:22
Silver Member

SameShirtDifDay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

A strange dog came barking along again, it appears to be the same one from the store a few months ago. It would strongly suggest against 1g - 1oz ratio as that is too strong, go 1g - 2oz. The dog thinks it may have more personal experience with jwh-210 than anyone else to date (prays for no long term health effects).

It would like to elaborate more seeing as more people are interested and there aren't really any new experiences. The high is 99% mental, hardly any couch lock or body lag. It takes a good 15 minutes to kick in so don't over do it. With that being said it's hard to OVER do it which can be another problem. The effects of smoking too much are actually enjoyable. It doesn't induce paranoia or fear, the dog thinks it is more and more euphoric at higher doses.

The dog experimented with pure powder for it's second order. It went through more than 2 grams in 2 weeks in exponentially worse doses. From a visual standpoint imagine about 3-5 "grains of salt" worth of powder would get an average dog high for 2 hours. It went from that to smoking a cheerio's (that's right) worth in one hit a couple weeks later. The dog was expecting the powder to last atleast 2 months. The dog stopped smoking a couple days and may have experienced withdrawals. It had no appetite And puked after trying to eat something later that night, had shakes/chills, no energy, very flu-like. The dog will not blame this entirely on jwh-210 but would suspect it's a major factor. The dog stopped smoking cigarettes at the same and was having personal doggy life stress.

After a couple days the dog managed to get a damiana blend that consists of 1g : 2.5oz ratio. He thinks it may be a tad weak but prefect for making sure none of it gets wasted by smoking too much. Takes one big hit to get high (about half a bowl).

At first the dog thought jwh-210 had a quick building tolerance level. But now hypothesizes that it may just have a HIGH ceiling. He has been smoking the weak blend for 3 weeks. Re-doses every hour to achieve the desired state although the high will taper off slowly over 2-3 hours.

Now on to the good stuff.
Physical side effects:
No red eyes! (although possible in over-dosed state)
Sweaty/clammy paws
Stronger, more noticable heart beat (higher blood pressure?)
Slight cotton mouth (not as bad as weed)
Munchies (jwh-018 didn't give the dog munchies)
Slight short term memory loss (comparable with weed or otherwise known as scatterbrained)
Numbness (the dog has a hard time putting it into words, it's not an alarming numbness, almost a "tingely" feeling Over it's body but most noticeable in fingers, nose, and toes. Like they only feel 50-70% of what they should and can make it feel like a strangers arms.

The dog says the high is euphoric and very mind stimulating. He can function 100% effective as if he was sober but may take a little practice for others. Makes for great (or retarded) conversations with other dogs. If he was to describe how it is the dog would say it's like jumping in a pool and just kinda waiting down there.

All in all, the dog went through the worst personal point in his life and would like to 100% thank jwh-210 for getting through it. Whether that's a good or a bad thing remains to be judged. So take it with "a grain of salt"
Old 25-09-2011, 17:58
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
10ftgp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
JWH-210 (Medication)

A friend of mine has a dog that has experienced severe depression all of his life. The dog notes that several bad decisions in the past have been a result of negative thinking associated with the depression. The dog has also experienced alcohol and marijuana abuse including hospitalization for alcoholism. After discovering cannaboid's my friend's dog began experimenting with them and abusing them. At one point was consuming over 4 grams of jwh-XXX per week. As the cost reached a breaking point for the dog he suddenly changed his behavior. He started taking the drug (JWH-210) consistently and evenly like medication. After some time the dog began reporting beneficial affects. It has been about 7 months since the dog began experimenting with JWH/AM-xxxx and 2 and a half months since the dog started taking JWH-210 as medication. Now the dog reports feeling very well mentally. The dog says that he never knew what it was like to feel well until now and is amazed by the potential benefits of JWH-210. The dog is a very professional work dog and has been noted for increased performance at work in every area except counting. The dog felt so well that the dog has reported this whole experience to his family who have had a mixed reaction. The dog is now taking a JWH-210 tincture approx 4 to 5 times a day but has reduced consumption to less then half a gram per week.
Old 25-09-2011, 18:13
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Wayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way up
Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3
Re: JWH-210 (Medication)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10ftgp View Post
The dog is now taking a JWH-210 tincture approx 4 to 5 times a day but has reduced consumption to less then half a gram per week.
Is your dog using ethanol to create the tincture? How is the solubility (mg/mL)? I only ask because I know of a monkey that is interested in different ROA's for JWH-210. Thanks!
Old 25-09-2011, 22:08
Silver Member

The dog is using ethanol and has found soluability to be over 10mg/ml. The dog is reporting that he no longer feels like an addict or alcoholic. The dog expects his life to be far more manageable as long as no long term damage is done to the body. To help with this the dog will be seeing an internal medicine specialist and a psychiatrist to discuss long term use. The dog has also notes that the experience is in some ways like the experience shown in limitless.
Old 27-09-2011, 00:14
Silver Member

Further note: the dog has been consuming the straight ethanol jwh-210 mixture mixed 2 ways. One with vodka and the other with coffee and heavy cream. The dog reports the second method preferable. Despite past alcoholism the dog may be able to manage alcohol now; however, the dog is discussing eliminating all alcohol use and is no longer interested in getting high. The dog has said that with the mental barriers removed the dog can refocus his energy, which he has more of. The dog notes like other reports that it is VERY helpful at getting through tough times. The dog remineces of dogs with PTSD that looked as though they were dead and says that maybe it could help them. In order to do this the dog believes consumption should be 1g per week or less. Also efforts need to be combined with other healthy activity (rehab, exercise, socializing). The drug may open up doors but dogs will still need to walk through them. Good to remember that vets don't call the police. Dogs should talk to them about long term use.

very interesting information for potential non recreational use
Old 29-09-2011, 22:30

SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I found this note on the ground about JWH-210.

"Dosage: approx. 35mg (on half gram of blend)
Route: smoked (on catnip 1g/0.5oz)
Duration: 1-2 hours
weight/height - 150 lbs / 5 10'
gender - male
Setting - Home, comfortable in my room
Tolerance - smoke cannabis 5-7 times a day

Dissolved gram in acetone and spread across half ounce of catnip along with mango flavoring. Let dry. Expected a super strong blend. Got a very average strength one. Felt euphoric, nice head AND body buzz. Effects came seconds after exhaling and started pleasantly leaving in about 45 minutes. More similar to marijuana than most blends ive tried (dont know exactly what RCs). Overall, mild, very enjoyable, but nonetheless mild."

Heres what I dont understand. It seems this person may have purchased non pure 210. Because (1 gram/0.5 ounce) according to everyone else on here, is INCREDIBLY POTENT. Anybody know what happened?
Old 29-09-2011, 22:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
hatrix is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

That's a bit of a high dosage for having such a mild high. In my opinion, SWIY did most likely have non pure JWH-210.

Others with much lower dosages report much stronger highs.
Old 30-09-2011, 17:21

SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrix View Post
That's a bit of a high dosage for having such a mild high. In my opinion, SWIY did most likely have non pure JWH-210.

Others with much lower dosages report much stronger highs.
I think I figured this out. This guy im talking about, ordered from a vendor that only carries 210 and 250. It all makes sense now, they couldnt get rid of their 250 fast enough, so they are also marketing it as the more popular 210. Does this sound likely?
Old 30-09-2011, 20:25
Silver Member

Male from United States
hatrix is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

I have no experience with JWH-250, but from reading reports on it, it seems as though its duration is about half the amount of time. Potency wise, I do believe its a bit weaker, so that may be the case.

I think SWIY should try to find another vendor for JWH-210 to compare.

hatrix added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

But also note, the highs between JWH-210 and JWH-250 also seem a lot different, with JWH-210 being more euphoric.

Last edited by hatrix; 30-09-2011 at 20:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2011, 06:17
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Wayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way up
Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3 Points: 433, Level: 3

I had a dream that I was just really getting into JWH-210 while trying to perfect a smoke blend. It was very vivid, I remember that I tried many different herbs and different amounts of acetone. [U]The results varied greatly with the same mg of molecule! I didn't try catnip but tried many others.

I ended up settling on 50 mg/g using Damiana ground up a little with a food processor. 1 ml of acetone per gram of Damiana seemed to work great and solubility was most definitely no problem at that concentration.

Also, it would not dry the herb out too bad which too much solvent seems to do and would seem to spread the 210 evenly throughout the plant matter which (at least with my Damiana) would not happen unless I chopped it up some.

I can believe that 35 mg could be lost in making a smoke blend that didn't work out. It is also very likely that the product was not JWH-210.

great information, thank you
Old 11-10-2011, 21:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Dose: one large pipe bowl, perhaps slightly over a half gram
Blend: 5% JWH-210 (1G to 20G herbs)
Route: Smoked
Setting: Morning
Tolerance: Constant use of synthetic cannabinoid agonists
Height/Weight: Lets just say "average"

0:00 Three large tokes were smoked through a water bong.
0:02 Already very high.
0:05 I have begun experiencing strange visual effects. Tracers are evident. There is a shift in colors and a strange translucent greenish object in my visual field.
0:10 I am talking to some friends. Conversation is not difficult. The green visual has not gone away though, and has only grown in size.
0:15 + At this time the chronology of the experience has become impossible to determine without proper notetaking, which didnt happen. +++ Way stoned. I am experiencing fits of amnesia, ie "what were we just talking about?". I have become slightly dizzy. I try to lay down, which took care of the spins. Inside my mind there are strange and terrible hallucinations. Rather entertaining really. I distinctly remember a vibrating orb of ooze which changed shape as small bits of it dripped away into the black surrounding the image. It was hypnotic. I pass from conciousness. I awake some time later still very high. I drink caffeine in an attempt to wake up but simply pass out again. Bizzarre realities continue to unfold in my dreams. I awake again. I am somewhat more sober than before, but still a little foggy. I sleep again, unable to rise from my stupor. All told I would say the effects of the substance lasted for 5 hours but it is hard to say. This has become known by a few friends now for these effects. It felt really great the whole time, minus the dizziness of course. Very similar to cannabis but a strong oral dose more like. The thing that struck me the most about this experience was the lack of panic or fear which normally is a part of such an intense high with these chemicals. I was fine with it the whole time.

This drug is simply too strong in terms of duration to use regularly for me as through repeat smoking it will ruin your day every time. A great substance though. I have had nothing but positive experiences with it.

Last edited by fatal; 11-10-2011 at 21:40.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:25
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

dosage: 7-10mg

Duration: a long time...3 hours initial high...2-3 hour comedown

SWIM basicaclly got a really unbeatably low price on this one and had to buy a gram & of all the cannabinoids SWIM has tried this one is the golden hit.

SWIM has tried jwh 018, 073, 200, and 081 in addition to this newly tasted jwh 210. For swim this one is a perfect recreation of a strong sativa strain of pot. Feels natural and not intimidatingly strong.
SWIM finds no anxiety associated with this one & after 3 days SWIM hasnt noted any tolerance.

SWIM really enjoyed mixing this one with hops (contains cb2 cannabinoid agonist alkaloids) passion flower and wormwood and noting the effects. Seemed to give these herbs in different combinations a much more pronounced and potentiated effect.

All in all SWIM cant see anyone going wrong with jwh 210, its a perfect mimic (IMO) of some good cerebral marijuana, but the duration does tend to lag on so SWIM finds it best used at night to wind down with.

Share this on:

Tags
acetone, addiction, after e, after effects, alcohol, anxiety, blood pressure, body high, bowl, cannabis, catnip, coffee, damiana, drugs forum, dry mouth, euphoria, experience reports, glass pipe, jwh-210, jwh-x compounds, marijuana, memory loss, paranoia, red eyes, route of administration, sativa, smoking catnip, sober, synesthesia, synthetic cannabinoid experiences, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic cannabis, synthetic marijuana, tincture, tobacco, tolerance, weed, withdrawals