Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 20-08-2010, 21:46
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Denmark
Internal Confusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
3,4-dimethylmethcathinone (3,4-DMMC) Drug Info

Please post info about 3,4-dimethylmethcathinone (3,4-DMMC) here.

Can anyone add information about:
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • legal status
  • stability of the molecule / compound
A thread for experiences with this substance will be created when necessary.

IUPAC name: 1-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one

Synonyms:
3,4-dimethylmethcathinone (3,4-DMMC)
N,3,4-trimethylcathinone

Molecular Mass: 191.27 g/mol

No Info so far on the Internet

Anyone experience with this one ?

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-08-2010 at 19:00. Reason: standardized drug info thread format
Old 26-08-2010, 22:39
Palladium Member

30 y/o Male from Ireland
John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,436, Level: 5 Points: 1,436, Level: 5 Points: 1,436, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 3,4-dimethylmethcathinone (3,4-DMMC)

Rex, my pet dinosaur, told me to tell you all this story.

Rex was sent a link by a friend to a special offer on a vendor website once upon a time and entered a fake name and his address to see the price offered by the website which at the time had only this one single product in its inventory, he cancelled without paying anything and thought that was the end of the tail.

A couple of days later 4 sachets of 250mg each with a brand name landed in his letterbox complete with information sheets which name the chemical differently on the packet and on the invoice for a sub-euro price.

The sachet states that it contains an Aromatic Carbonyl Compound by the name of ((2-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-N,1-dimethylethanamine)-2-one) which has been suggested by someone of great respect on these forums to be a bad attempt at naming 3,4-DMMC.

Rex was unsure what to do with the sachets for a couple of days and actually forgot about them, when he remembered them again he did some online research and decided to try insufflating a small bump (eyeballed - he didn't see a very low dosage requirement). He felt ever so slight stimulant properties accompanied by ever so slight euphoria. He continued to sip on a couple of beers and over the course of 3-4 hours insuflated 400mg. Glee that he hadn't paid even a cent for the product and an exponentially more painful nostril than any other drug Rex ever insufflated (not including the 2C-X family) is all he felt afterwards.

Rex said his personal opinion is that this product is not worth the packaging but he didn't test the compound so the only guarantee of it's content is it's packaging. The vendor did include a lot of address and contact information which looks to belong to a traceable company on the packaging which is a good sign but again Rex must be clear this was a product and possibly not just simply a single compound.
Old 27-08-2010, 15:55
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

I am assuming that this would be covered under the cathinone ban in the UK as a substituted cathinone.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United Kingdom
MichellefromKent is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1

Is this the same as Dimethocaine or is it a completely different substance altogether? Thanks
Old 30-08-2010, 13:21
Palladium Member

30 y/o Male from Ireland
John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.John Doe really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,436, Level: 5 Points: 1,436, Level: 5 Points: 1,436, Level: 5

Dimpehedrone is the name Rex heard it called at the time.
Old 30-08-2010, 16:13
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichellefromKent View Post
Is this the same as Dimethocaine or is it a completely different substance altogether? Thanks
completely different substance. for dimethocaine see Dimethocaine , DMC Drug Info (also known as Larocaine)
Old 09-04-2011, 23:20
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2

SWIM is awaiting a sample of this along with an order of other substances... Will let you know what SWIM's experiences with it will be.

Anyone else, feel free to post as well, not much info on this one but is sold various places as Mephedrone replacement.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:45
Silver Member

Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM hav received his samples - and must comment that the company he is in business with is a direct producer and really nice guys, added 3 different samples of several grams each, those were the 3,4-dmmc, jhw-122 amd mdpv. Considering the extremely low dosages needed for the jhw and mdpv he basically got a couple thousand doses for free. The 3,4-dmmc is also several grams, but he did not find much info on dosages etc and thus have not tried it yet, not so much info out on this one. If anyone got some please let me know
Old 08-06-2011, 11:30

35 y/o Male from France
shovsori is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

its sometimes soled by few trusted sources as Ocean rush, coupled to mdee pee vee...
And for my part, those who will say i'm dumb JUST say it...But i found out people selling some MDPV already cut being there as 33% of the total powder...Ok i know AFOAF told me that way he was at least sure to take 70¨% or ADD this amount of sugar (if the cut is made with Dextrose it's not that bad if the Dextrose is fine powder and has no taste; to my mind its way more ok than being cut with lidocaine mixed with fluphedrone at absurd ratios...Anyway...That's for my part of course girls...

shovsori added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

and sold as Charge+ in gas station in weird countries !!!! Sorry In France i"m still trying to find a way to open a Headshop / smartshop hidden in a Fashion / design / records / stuff classic shop.
Chaaaaaaarge////or anything Raz...And yet maybe i'm the dumb, maybe those teenage powders novelties are COOL but i just find it scarry, AFOAF prefers his little plastic papers with infos and Cas when available....Did you know they are selling a product called snowblow and its only dextrose, lidocaďne and scraps of Caffeďne .... Arrrrgghhh

shovsori added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ok so i have to find TR's of People who received it and TRIED it on some monkey ass in the lab to know the results....

Last edited by shovsori; 08-06-2011 at 11:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2011, 14:34
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%

Do you have any objective data to support those figures about cut MDPV and that the products named may contain 3,4-DMMC? Seems like a whole lot of conjecture to me.
Old 23-06-2011, 19:20
Silver Member

SWIM still got his 3,4-DMMC laying around untoched. There is very little information out on this substance so he has decided to wait a bit until he can learn more about it. He has read mixed reports about it, some positive and some negative. He has two different batches of 3,4-DMMC by two different producers and they are identical in looks and smell thus he feels safe that what he got is the real deal and properly pure.

Some have reported effects similar to mephedrone, others have reported very little effects. It seems most report high dosages for desirable effects, at around 300+mg. If others have more input feel free to share so it can be easier for those whom have yet to try but have some laying around
Old 25-06-2011, 10:37
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Female from United States
MasteroftheUnderworld is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

3,4-DMMC is NOTHING like 4-MMC. There's definite stimulation, but absolutely NO empathogenic feeeling to it. Feels like a "dirty" stimulant. Definitely not worth it and will never be a replacement for 4-MMC IMO.

Although 3,4-DMEC produces identical effects to 4-MMC and 4-MEC produces VERY similar effects (like "mephedrone light"). Have yet to hear anything regarding 4-EMC (4-Ethylmethcathinone)
Old 27-06-2011, 16:09

Male from United Kingdom
LostatSea is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Having read all the above and in view of the scant information around about 3,4-DMMC I thought it might be interesting to share what I learnt from a couple who I met recently while travelling on a train through Europe.

I would guess that they were both in their fifties. He was average build while she was quite petite. We got talking about RC’s and they told me that they had once been occasional users of cocaine but had lost interest as the quality deteriorated and the price escalated a few years back. They said they had begun to use Mephedrone when it was legal and sensibly priced and had really enjoyed the way that it had brought them closer together and revitalised their sex life.

After Mephedrone became difficult to find, they heard about 3,4-DMMC though a Rolling Stone magazine article and said that they have been using it regularly since October 2010.

They also mentioned that there was “Rush” version available which was mainly 3,4-DMMC but had a small proportion of MDPV in the tablet.

They said that after some research they had found that they both enjoyed taking the Rush version at the start of an evening. They each took one 460mg tablet and said that they began to feel the effects after about 15/20 minutes: There was a mild pick up in heart rate but not as much as they had experienced with mephedrone. There was no euphoria and initially they felt relaxed and mildly stimulated and would be talking normally enjoying a small amount of wine. As the effects built up over the next 30 minutes or so, they said that they began to feel much more sexually stimulated – losing any inhibitions and become thoroughly horny.

I asked how the drug compared with mephedrone and they said that it certainly didn’t make them so talkative or create the same sensations of touch but it really did make them both feel very relaxed, together and sexual. However, they said it did have similar vascoconstriction side effects (which, incidentally, they said they both overcame successfully by using vacuum pumps!) and a mild tendency for jaw clenching.

They told me that after a couple of hours they would redose with a bump of pure 3,4-DMMC with him taking about 300mg and her about 150mg. This would keep them at the same sort level for another couple of hours after which they normally had no difficulty getting a good night's sleep after four or five hours from the start.

I asked them to explain the reason for the change between the Rush and the pure 3,4-DMMC and she said that she found that the Rush version made her much more horny with multiple orgasms at the start, but that she had found that if she took a second dose of the Rush, it was much more difficult to get to sleep. I got the impression that he didn’t seem to have much of a view between the two.

They both said that the other main difference from mephedrone was that after a night’s sleep neither of them felt any after effects the next day – they were neither tired not suffering from loss of appetite. They had been using 3,4-DMMC in this way about every couple of weeks over the past few months and had not found it addictive or, as yet, had any other long term effects. The worse thing they said was the taste!!
Old 04-08-2011, 13:21

32 y/o Male from USA - Pennsylvania
biscomonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM thinks the only positive use for 3,4 dmmc is as a maint. stimulant,for instance if you've had a long night out and are hung over this substance seems to have its uses the next morning as it helps your hang over diminish throughout the day faster(IMO)
that or if you are just feeling a little tired this will help.there are no real empathogenic qualities to this substance
Old 14-09-2011, 21:36
Silver Member

Male from Poland
surveilled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

This compound appears to release lots of serotonin and norepinephrine (there is slight euphoria, and fatigue is gone), but no dopamine. This makes the euphoria sort of unenjoyable. It also lacks the need of social encounter - I'd rather sit back somewhere, alone, and listen to music. This points me to my bed, but - unfortunately - lying still borders with impossibility. Norepinephrine ('body speed') won't let you anywhere near lying still, no chance of falling asleep, too. I guess it would mix well with pMPPP, which has the highest DA:NE release ratio.

Share this on:

Tags
4-dmmc, beta-ketones, cathinones, dimethylmethcathinone, index threads, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals, stimulants