Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-08-2010, 17:17
Palladium Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 6,794, Level: 12 Points: 6,794, Level: 12 Points: 6,794, Level: 12
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%
Injecting ms contin

MS Contin is a controlled-release tablet containing morphine, usually used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It is a member of the opiate family along with heroin so is sometimes injected for its opiate effects.

Pills are designed for swallowing and injecting pills is never safe. It is strongly suggested users only swallow MS Contin to avoid the risks of injecting. But if you insist on injecting, read on about how to reduce the risks involved.

The wax problem

MS Contin tablets usually have a 'wax' (microcrystalline cellulose) mixed in with the morphine sulphate. This wax is to slow the release of morphine when you swallow the tablets. If you dissolve a tablet in water and inject it, the wax goes into your vein. Injecting wax into your veins can block them and may cause vein problems such as loss of circulation, vein collapse, and abscesses. Recent research states injecting MS Contin without correct filtering, may cause Emphysema.

This fact sheet shows one way that works well; the absorption method. This method eliminates most of the wax and can be done safely if you use the correct equipment.

What you need to injection MS Contin

MS Contin to start with! The rest of the stuff you should be able to get from any needle and syringe outlet in your area, if they exist::
Sterile water
2 x 3ml syringes (or barrels)
Swabs
Teaspoon (metal)
Small bowl or a big spoon
Cotton wool ball, or cotton filters
2 x needles (or tips) for drawing up and/or backloading - 19g
A 0.8µ Wheel filter.

Step 1

Use a swab to wipe off the coloured coating on the tablet. Wait for the tablet to dry out.

Step 2

Put the tablet in the bowl (or large spoon) and crush into a fine powder with the teaspoon. It is important to crush the tablet as much as possible to get the most morphine out of the tablet.

Step 3

Add 3ml of water to the powdered tablet. This is a full barrel's worth of water. You need this much water for every tablet you want to inject. Water does not dilute the strength of your dose, but you need plenty of water to properly filter the wax out.

Step 4

Grind up the powdered tablet and water with the teaspoon. Keep going until you get a smooth, milky liquid. The smoother it is, the more morphine you will get out.

Step 5

Drop about half a cotton ball or filter into the liquid. Just let it sit there and absorb the liquid and wait. The longer you wait, the better the result. If you can wait 5 minutes you will get nearly all the morphine. You need to wait at least one minute to make it worth it.

Step 6

Place the 3ml barrel on the top of the cotton ball. Don't push it right into the cotton ball, or you will suck up the wax. Draw back the plunger. You should end up with about 2.5 ml of clear liquid. This is the morphine sulphate that is in the solution. If you are having problems drawing up, attach a 19 guage needle (or tip) to draw up through.

Step 7

At this point, it is important to filter your mix. You need it to be completely clear. A wheel filter works best and should be primed with water first. Attach the primed wheel filter and a sterile 19 guage needle and backload the mix into another 3ml barrel. Once you have filtered the mix, put the 26 guage needle on the barrel and practise safer injecting techniques.

The 'wax' (microcrystalline cellulose) is left behind on the cotton ball. Taste the soggy cotton ball - it should be slimy, and have no bitterness to it. If it is bitter, then maybe the tablet wasn't ground up enough, or the time allowed soaking into the cotton ball was too short.

Can't get it to work?

Removing the coloured outer coating is NOT enough. You need to follow the whole method to get rid of the wax.

The secret is crushing the pill as finely as possible. Try crushing your pill on a glossy magazine cover with a spoon to get it really fine. (Some people find this the best method).

DON'T cook it. If you do, the wax expands with hot water, trapping some of your 'mix' inside.

Make sure you use just enough cotton wool to soak up the liquid. This is NOT a filtering method - a little blob of cotton wool will not work. Also, too much cotton wool will make it difficult to draw up the morphine.

Morphine can give a 'prickle rush' - inject slowly to make this less likely. It's not a dirty hit –it's just the way morphine works.
Morphine has the same risks of overdose and addiction as heroin, so be careful and practice safer shooting technique.

The above information was found at http://www.saferinjecting.net/injecting-ms-contin.htm

Post Quality Evaluations:
For bringing interesting stories to the news forum and for information like this. keep up the good work! :)
Good find.
Old 15-04-2011, 07:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
mo1445 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Injecting ms contin

Bumping an old thread here, but have been talking to a friend of mine recently. Since the OCs have turned into OPs his doc has much been IV roxis, which are IR, and dissolve cold just fine without any gelling or anti-abuse mechanisms at the moment.

He did not ever have the MS-Contins before, and since he had heard the recipe change only applied to the Oxycontin, he assumed that meant the MS-Contins were easily dissolvable much like the old-style OCs. My friend can be a bit of a schmuck sometimes, it seems.

He's got a bunch of the mallinckrodt (mallies) 100mg MS contins, grey with a boxed M on one side, dosage on the other.

So far, experimenting with different IV prep techniques like the one mentioned above have been disappointing. He's tried the crush-and-sit-in-cold-water method like mentioned above twice, and both times has not gotten anything but gellie goop through the cotton. This is using at least 3mL water per pill and sitting for at least 5 mins. Tried leaving the cotton in the whole time, or putting it in at the last minute -- just seems the whole thing gels up.

Also tried crushing and boiling, still ended up with gel at the end. A million google searches on several forums turned up quite a few ideas.

One thing he's claimed to have some success with is the following:
1. wash off coating.
2. Put about 2 CCs water (or saline) in a spoon. Don't add pill yet. Keep pill, syringe, and cotton handy.
3. Hold spoon over flame until water is boiling.
4. Once boiling drop the pill in whole, let it cook for a while. The pill dissolves very slowly, water cooks down, may need to add more water in the process.
5. Eventually, after a minute or so, can mash the pill up with the backside of the plunger. Cook for another few secs, then remove from heat, throw in a cotton, draw up the liquid. Don't put the needle all the way through, just rest on top.
6. Allow to cool for a few mins. The solution remains liquid and not gel.

However, this doesn't give a great yield. Probably destroying much of the morphine by boiling, and there's still a bit of the crushed pill leftover in the cooker, now turning to gel and unusable. However, there is definitely some morphine in the shot, enough for a semi-decent M rush. He normally just eats the rest, sucks on the remaining cotton sublingually.

He definitely would prefer to get closer to at least an 80+mg yield out of the prep for a single shot.

Some ideas:

1. Considering crushing the pill first, then following the procedure as above, just boil water, drop in the crushed solution, cook shortly, and quickly draw up liquid. This seems like would minimize the loss due to heat, but also may have the potential to gel up easily.

2. Also has seen recommendation for pre-crisping, specifically with the Mallies, and then adding cold saline, mixing and drawing. Has read mixed reviews on this. Supposedly this will stop it from gelling if done correctly, but there's also the same problem about heating? Although not boiling so maybe this is different? Also, he's never crisped before, I'd hate to see him waste a bunch of pills trying to get technique right.

3. ???????. Any other suggestions? Preferably something that doesn't require access to exotic chemicals or knowledge of o-chem.

Thanks!
Old 15-04-2011, 14:41
Palladium Member

Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline

I just asked a guy who knows his shit when it comes to injecting morphine and he said the following:

Morphine sulphate tabs - at least the ones made by Mallinckrodt that have "M" on one side and the milligram dosage listed on the other side are pretty easy to shoot if you know how.
The ones with "ABG" instead of "M" don't work nearly as well with this method. I hated those.
First, clean the outer coloring off the pill and cut it in half. Set aside.
Put about 20 flakes kosher or pickling salt (they don't contain additives to prevent caking) into spoon (a small pinch) OR you could use prepared saline solution that you buy at the drugstore in lue of mixing your own water and salt.
If using a 1 cc rig, draw up 1 cc and another 1/3 cc's water and place in spoon containing your salt. Place pill halves in spoon and immediately heat. (Don't let it soak too long before heating). Cook it well, mash it with needle cap as soon as they soften until broken up well, maybe heat a bit more and draw thru cotton like you normally would do. You should get, due to evaporation, a yield of about 70 or 80 units in a U-100 syringe, or about .7 or .8 cc's.
The gel will never happen because its a carbomer gel and carbomer gels are "broken" by salt. I knew this from the work I do.
Remove cotton and let the wash dry out. It will quickly dry out like a hard potato chip and release from the spoon as a chip.
Save it until you have several, chop them well and place them into a spoon with already very hot salted water, cook a bit and draw thru cotton. This will make you all warm and fuzzy and is the best use of wash "chips".

Last edited by Balzafire; 28-04-2011 at 03:10.
Old 15-04-2011, 15:42
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzafire View Post
Put about 20 flakes kosher or pickling salt (they don't contain additives to prevent caking) into spoon (a small pinch) OR you could use prepared saline solution that you buy at the drugstore in lue of mixing your own water and salt.
If using a 1 cc rig, draw up 1 cc and another 1/3 cc's water and place in spoon containing your salt.
Would "natural sea salt" be acceptable - you know, the fancy yuppie kind that claims to come from the Dead Sea or whatever? If the label just says "salt" & no "additives to prevent caking" (which I've seen on the side of Morton's-style salt boxes), should it be acceptable?

Additionally, & more importantly, if using prepared, pre-purchased (or NE/SAP-sourced) saline, is one really supposed to ADD it to the small pinch of salt, since it's already saline (salt & water)? Or is it, use clean water + salt *or* saline solution?

~Kailey
Old 15-04-2011, 16:21
Palladium Member

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to clear that up.
It's clean water + salt *or* saline solution.
As long as the salt is pure and has no additives, it should be fine. I wouldn't use dead sea salt though, because it may very well contain minerals other than sodium chloride.
Old 15-04-2011, 17:05

Male from United States

Thanks for the tips. Sounds pretty much like what my friend has gotten test results from already with the mallies except your guy suggested breaking in half first and adding to the solution prior to heating. Also he's got some saline for it. So I guess the question is about how long to cook?

Basically sounds like just enough to soften the pill til it mashes up easily and then a little after that?
Old 15-04-2011, 17:16
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzafire View Post
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to clear that up.
It's clean water + salt *or* saline solution.
As long as the salt is pure and has no additives, it should be fine. I wouldn't use dead sea salt though, because it may very well contain minerals other than sodium chloride.
I thought so, but right after it says to add the water to the salt in the spoon. So, I was just double checking. It's add 1.3mL of water to the salt in the spoon or 1.3mL of saline into a clean spoon.

Don't mind me, I just like stuff stupidly spelled out. *LOL*

~Kailey
Old 15-04-2011, 22:20

Male from United States

^^ Ive heard someone recommending Epsom salt before also, maybe preferable to plain table salt.
Old 15-04-2011, 23:03
Palladium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo1445 View Post
^^ Ive heard someone recommending Epsom salt before also, maybe preferable to plain table salt.
If it's preferable, I would first find out why.
I would think twice - maybe three times before intravenously injecting myself with magnesium sulfate. At least do a lot of research first.
All I know is that it is used to stop contractions in pregnant women, so it might have some effect on muscle tissue that you might not want. I'm not gonna look that up - I will leave it up to you to research it.
Just stick with salt would be my advice. Salt is proven. I've already told you more than I know about Epsom salts (mag sulfate).
Old 16-04-2011, 04:51

Male from United States

Sorry, I was considering adding that in my posting, just something I had read about, was not making a recommendation. Obviously research before putting anything in an iv mix.

A pre-made sterile saline solution would be best, if available.

mo1445 added 199 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Spoke to my friend and so far he's been able to get the best results from a modified version of the above cooking/crushing methods. Again, this is for the Mallinckrodt brand of MS-Contin 100mg. Here's what he said:

1. Finely crushed the pill up in advance, set aside somewhere with easy access and pouring. Just used a creased sheet of paper with the powder in the crease. Also set aside cotton, one end of a Q-tip tightly rolled, and empty 1CC 30-gauge syringe.

2. Added 1.3mL of 0.9% saline solution to a cooker; used a washed/sterilized metal measuring kitchen tablespoon for this. Helpful is this spoon is a good shape and size to hold all the contents with room to spare, is rounded to keep the solution all in one place, and also large enough that it can be set down on the table without any spilling over the edge.

3. Heated over an open zippo until the saline water just started to bubble. As noted many times, best to use a candle or something that stands on its own in order to free up both hands for this.

4. As soon as water began to boil, added crushed pill contents to solution. Continued lightly heating for several seconds more. The solution dissolved very quickly.

5. Immediately removed from heat and set down on the table -- on a paper towel or something so the black ash from cooking doesn't get all over the table.

6. Also working quickly, threw the cotton in the mix, set the tip of the needle on top of the cotton, and drew up the liquid. About .8 mL obtained.

7. Allowed to cool before use. Noted the solution did not harden or gel after cooling.

Hard to say what the yeild was, but this was certainly the most morphine obtained so far after all the processes listed above. He ate the leftover chip and cotton instead of saving (sort of for scientific purposes ) and found almost no bitter MS flavor to it, which seems like a good thing.

Unfortunately, it seems like there would be some loss of the MS due to heat & boiling degradation, if what many folks say is true about that. Perhaps it helped that with the pill pre-crushed it didn't need to be heated for more than a few seconds.

As far as the experience goes, at least from my friend's perspective, the Morphine IV rush seems inferior to the oxycodone IV rush -- almost to the point of not making the risks of injecting pills worth it. It Only problem is the oral BA is so low so it would seem a huge waste to take any other way.

More of a body high and pins&needles flash from the phine, followed by a mellow relaxing high, whereas the Oxy produces a much more euphoric rush, at least to him.

He's used to doing about 60-90mg roxi IV, so perhaps just needs to do more than a single 100mg MS-Contin to get an equivalent rush. But then he'd need to find some much larger capacity syringes somewhere I suspect.

Last edited by mo1445; 16-04-2011 at 04:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-04-2011, 05:01
Palladium Member

Sounds like your friend has worked out a pretty good TEK there.
I had a friend who I've watched boil the shit out of his mscontins and used to let him prepare mine the same way. I really doubt the boiling does much damage.
It is possible to crush two pills in that amount of saline. Shouldn't be a problem.
Be safe.
Old 17-04-2011, 06:08

Male from United States

Talking to my friend again recently about this thread again, and here are his thoughts:

Definitely works with 2 pills. Added a few more units of saline, maybe total of about 1.6 CC or so. Also boiled for a bit longer, a few more seconds on and off -- you can see most of everything dissolving and the rest turning into a floating glob of waxy stuff.

Seems to be wonderful results from this method. 200mg and the right amount of cooking produces one hell of a rush actually. Also have to keep waking him back up to finish telling me this story so I can post it.

Old 18-04-2011, 06:52
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from Netherlands
neversummer is a decent psychonaut.neversummer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

You all are going to extreme legnths.. simple..cold water+cup+crushed morphine.. soak up water and bang. works like a charm and no heat, as heat is just a terrible idea especially with the wax.
Old 18-04-2011, 07:24

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer View Post
You all are going to extreme legnths.. simple..cold water+cup+crushed morphine.. soak up water and bang. works like a charm and no heat, as heat is just a terrible idea especially with the wax.
As noted above, the problem with this method is, at least for the Mallinckrodt brand, it simply does not work.

The water all turns to gel that can't be drawn up, and certainly should not be iv'd. Cooking it and filtering draws up liquid and leaves the wax/gel behind.

Important clarification and warning. Gelled products definitely should not be administered by IV
Old 28-04-2011, 01:41

26 y/o Female from United States
mizzdetroit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
This doesn't work it gels up and was a waist...and heat. Made it worse
Old 28-04-2011, 05:24

Male from United States

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzdetroit View Post
This doesn't work it gels up and was a waist...and heat. Made it worse.
That's exactly what my friend found also. The technique described in post 10 of this thread was a bit tricky but I think there are a few very essential elements to it. Again, this was specific to the Mallinckrodt brand, not sure if it would be the best method for any other brand.

1. A saline (0.9% salt - NaCl) solution was used. This was actually a saline solution meant for a sinus rinse but was also boiled during the procedure which hopefully helped sterilize. At worst one could add (no-additive) salt to water as described above. As Balzafire posted, the theory is that the salt helps keep gel from forming.
  2. Water/saline solution was boiled prior to adding the crushed Morphine and only for a short time afterwards.
  3. Have to act quickly when it's time to draw up the solution. Remove from heat and immediately throw in the cotton and draw up the liquid through the cotton. Helps to be experienced in working with syringes, filters and spoons, etc. One could always practice a few times with plain water (not shooting it, just practicing getting the liquid in quickly before everything cools together and the whole thing turns back into a gel)
Can always filter again or use a micron filter after this process is complete to be extra safe. Always allow to cool well before injecting -- in the past my friend has run cold water over the barrel of the filled syringe to cool it off. In addition to not wanting to iv hot liquid, this also helps give piece of mind to ensure the solution is not going to gel up after it cools. My friend has never had that happen, but if maybe something went wrong, you certainly don't want it to gel up in your veins!
Old 14-08-2011, 04:05

37 y/o Male from United States
CodyTwimTwee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

An elf I know does it like this: lick off the t.r., put it in dry spoon, crush w/ end of lighter, add a cap full of water, cook until thoroughly boiling. Wax is then easy to "scoot" aside withe end of dart. He drops a cotton into the clear liquid in the bottom of the spoon, draws and pushes. Is he eventually going to die doing it this simply? What should he be doing different? His way seems to work fine, as long as he doesn't miss! That is vay bad. Vay bad indeed. He gets spice (his word for the pins n' needles feeling) off of one 60, which is not bad, considering his ridiculously high tolerance.
Old 14-08-2011, 04:47
Palladium Member

If it's working for you to do it that way, then you should be fine. Post #3 in this thread is the best method I have ever used, though.
Old 10-09-2011, 22:43
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

my sheep about to try this with 3 ms contin 60mg and salt he only has 1ml barrels so dont know if 3 will b too much but ill soon find out n keep u updated as soon as he tries it oh napp brand by the way they gell up with water and citric acid

Aberdonian added 43 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

salt made no difference he tried using 3.ml and maaged to inject 1st barrel got pins n needles in his face n burning senastion from soles of feet to top of head then nothing so has plugged ramaining 2 ml as it hd gelled up by time i turned round again to it thats with rock salt used prob too much too and could also feel syringe getting stiffer as he was pushing it in so was prob solidifying plugging or snorting from now on with mst he has sevredol but only 20mg pills would need 10 to get a hit and hes not doin that,they dont solidify but he has a sky high tolerance

e was pushing it in so wont be doin that again as its probably solidified in his leg by now

Last edited by Aberdonian; 10-09-2011 at 22:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2011, 01:45
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

I have to note here, morphine sulphate is only soluble at ~60 mg/ml in h20. So if you are using more than 60 mg at a time in a 1 CC/1mL/100U syringe, you are wasting morphine and only getting 60 mg (probably less actually, due to loss since you're using pills instead of pure morphine). I would suggest using larger syringes, 2 or 3 mL, if you want to use more than 60 mg in one go.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 11-09-2011 at 01:47. Reason: adding
Old 29-10-2011, 10:03

43 y/o Male from United States
Spacelab is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

I've tried this numerous times to great success. I have also tried it with Opana ER 40mg, and it works pretty well.

This 1-line post doesn't really add anything to this thread, and such posts are frowned upon. In the future, try expanding your post to explain exactly what parts were so successful, maybe the differences between the drugs mentioned, etc. :)
Old 02-11-2011, 22:40

38 y/o Male from Switzerland
el k should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

And any Dwim had try to crisping method 15 minutes in pyrex on top hoven on 3, 4. crushing n mixing with spoon...Asian one are fine...M S burn at 235 ceelsius...after had heated let cool in cold water a while... put water and no problem geling filtration etc...SWIY have to try it...chears
Old 20-11-2011, 08:05
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Xotq is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

What do you mean by a circular filter?
Old 25-11-2011, 21:45

38 y/o Male from Switzerland
el k should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

After heating a few minutes in a pyrex plate the pill crushed powder...it s fume a bit
i m praticly sure a part of these waxy substance are destroyed by heat or evaporated.,
Cause with mst continus 100mg..
if i try directly powder in water., it turn gelly...
when had crisped it with method mentionned above...anymore problem for filtration....
The best for safety , to finish by last filtration trough a wheel filter..
cheers dudes
Old 18-01-2012, 15:12
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
somnitek is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

What about the ones with '54 733' on them (scored opposite)? Just water? Saline (would sterile saline solution for wound irrigation work)? Would 1ml/60mg be acceptable?

SWIM sez: These appear to have no wax coating but leave a generous amount of gunk in cooker.

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, avinza, equipment for safer injecting, injecting, injecting morphine sulfate extended release pills, kadian, kapanol, morphine pills, morphine sulphate, mscontin, msir, opiate, opioid, oramorph, roxanol, safer injecting