Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-05-2004, 05:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

rolexparts is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FENTANYL - Questions and Answers

I acquired some 50UG Duragesic (Fentanyl) patches. My question is this: How do I use these??? How do I get a Euphoric effect out of them?

Let me know... also, are there 1000 micrograms (ug) in a milligram (mg)??? Thanks

~Brad
Old 18-05-2004, 03:09

hollywood is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3
I have heard you can extract the goodies from the patch and then shoot it, but i've never done it................................................ ........................................
Old 18-05-2004, 03:10

hollywood is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3
If it were me I would put on a couple, slap the hell out of them an go with it................................................ .................................................. ........
Old 18-05-2004, 06:01

ok what ive done is break the patchs open get the fentanal out in a spoon or something add a small amout of water and snort it works great

Old 19-06-2004, 18:09

Nemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
Break the patches and dip a cigarette in the fentanylthen smoke it as a normal cigarette... One patch should be enough for more than one cig...
Old 07-07-2004, 07:07

27 y/o Male
Psilocybe S. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 705, Level: 4 Points: 705, Level: 4 Points: 705, Level: 4
Yeah, i've heard thats how "Sherms" are made. But I thought a sherm was w/PCP.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:05

otat is an unknown quantity at this point
You may have better luck extracting the fentanyl by first freezing the patch.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:16
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3

Psilocybe- sherms are with PCP.

As otat pointed out, freezing the patch will allow you to get the contents out, at which time you can divide the gooey substance into sections which can be allowed to melt and then placed on to some kind of smoking medium. Do NOT smoke the whole patch at once.

The patch can be cut into sections and chewed with good results. Notice I said SECTIONS! Do NOT chew the whole patch at once.

The contents can be removed, cleaned,and injected. This is very bad for you. Although I have done it, I do not recommend it.

A few things to consider: fentanyl is only 50% bioavailability orally. It's nearly 90% bioavailability transdermally. There is no data that I know of about its bioavailability through inhalation, but if I had to guess I'd say <50% as it decomposes at its boiling point to produce carbon monoxide, dioxide, and various nitrogen oxides. The temperature you will bring it to by smoking it on tobacco or something similar will cause a good deal of it to decompose.

Fentanyl, as with any drug, can be dangerous. It is more so as it reaches peak plasma concentration QUICKLY. Be careful with these.

~KT

Old 07-08-2004, 22:26

mike2507 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Thanks KT. I am still at a lose as how frezzing and thowing seperates the drug from the jell. I have heard of frezzing them and then letting them absorbe thru the mucus membran(s). I have tried this and I did get a much better absorb then just by swallowing it.

How ever I was told by a MD that the fatalities from abuse of duragisic came from pepole burning it. Not wanting to appear to anxcious I didnt ask him to give me any details. If burning/smoking/ect gives the best results under controled amounts I would like to know how this is accomplished.

When i first started the Duragisic I place 2x 75s on my leg and put a heating pad on it. I had a VERY pleasent experance for the next3-4 hours but found my self uncousious on the floor.?

Being a cancer patient I have ready access to this drug in 75s and 100sas well as Oxcycodone with out the Tylonal in it ( 10mg) in large quainties 200 count + Any ideas on how I can get the best results from this drug also?
Old 08-08-2004, 00:04
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up

^^^^I reread that post and I can see why you are confused. Freezing the patch does not separate the fentanyl from the transdermal application or consistency agents. All that freezing does in this case is make the gel more manageable. The drug itself can be extracted using a solvent extraction, but the problem with fentanyl is that there is not much in the patch so mechanical loses are high.

Smoking the gel isn't all that healthy, but people do it because they are unable to snort thegel and they don't use needles. When the gel is vaporized (which is tougher than you think) it is not necessarily harmful in a poisonous way, just in the way that it coats everything when it reforms on the surface (of your lungs, mouth, etc.).

Transdermal application relies on a penetrating agent, skin "softener", and consistency solvent to do its job. Heating the patch causes each of these chemicals to do its job better (heating things make their molecules move faster, faster moving molecules do the things molecules do faster). This accounts for you experience with the heating pad.

Extraction of the Oxycodone is your best bet, as there is quite a bit more drug available in those pills it will be easier to work with. From that point you can inject it without worry or smoke or snort it without having to deal with the rest of the crap from the pills. If they are the ones I think they are you should have no trouble extracting them. If you have a large enough amount of the patches an extraction may be viable, but I wouldn't recommend trying it with just one as you probably won't end up with much to show for your effort.

~KT
Old 09-08-2004, 10:58

mike2507 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I have since seen that ectraction by desolving the patch jelly in 99% isopphoric rubing acohoel over night thenrun in in a filter ( coffie filter)it the allowing the the contents to evaporate will filter out the jelly and the Fytnal will desolve in the achahole and the drie out leaving the powder residue? Can you let me know if this is reasonable or a waste. I can get 20 of the 75s patchs at a time and can experament some .

I would much rather be able to control a rush for a short duration and not be depleted thru the day and it sounds like I can get several aplacations per patch?.nOT THAT A LONG EVENING OR EVEN A WEEK END OF THIS KIND OF HIGH WOULDNT BE GREAT!

I also would be intrested in any other ways to get the most out of them. I did find that slowly chewing small pieces of a patch for around 1 hour at a time gives me the longest lasting high with a good kick also.

I tried the needels one time by desolving 2mg of injectable Reglan at room temp and it desolved to almost 80 % ussable but 1 of the 3 times even thou I use a new needle every time and phar reglan injectable sulotion had ( probly the jell) left a swollen bump in my fatty tissue for 2-3 months.

I have available a nebolizer for breathing meds. Is the lungs a beter way to absorbe the active ingredent and if so what ways can you sujest I can accoplish this. by what ever means?

A nother thought is if the membran in the patch slows the absorbsion what if I applied a large amount of a patch directly to the skin. will it be of any help or a waste. I also heard of using DMSO as a super absorbtion carrior for the drug in to the skin. can you sheed any light on it?you mention "application relies on a penetrating agent, skin "softener", and consistency solvent to do its job" can you give me what might work best or what I am looking to acomplish( specificaly) when chosing a skin Pre app chemical or compond?

Any ifo would be and IS appreceated. ether with the duragisic or the OC. If you know of what the best carrier of the OC is for IV/inject use I would appreceate your help. what I get is the 5mg OC Caps with out the tylonal but no doubt some filler.

I have found it takes around 80 Mg oraly to get the desired effect that seems to be the same as abought 20 mg Sub Q injection. ( The OC that is)

By the way since I have been using the duragesic I have injested a full 75ug / patch at one time with only getting VERY sleepy and sedated for around 2 hours just to let you know how tolerant i have become.

ANY ONE READING THIS MUST USE GREAT CARE AND BECARFULL WITH THIS DRUG, IT REACHS PEAK PLASMA LEVEALS VERY FAST AND WILL RESULT IN DEATH WITH OUT THE USSUAL WARNING or EVEN RELISE ITS STARTING TO WORK,YOU ARE ABOUGHT TO O.D.AND COULD GET VERY DEAD!

ALL INFO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY
Old 10-08-2004, 03:59
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
I think you’re referring to isopropyl alcohol, and if so it is true that the Fentanyl will dissolve in the alcohol. Fentanyl (the citrate salt) dissolves well in all polar alcohols. Alcohol is not necessary with Fentanyl though, as it is soluble at 1g/ 40 mL in water. The jell is difficult to filter out though, so it’s best to filter it cold. The evaporation product of this process would be fentanyl powder.

If you really want to try and extract the patches my advice is this: Take 4 of the patches and freeze them, cut them open and remove the solid gel. Take this and put it in a container with 40 mL of dH2O (or alcohol, your choice) and shake it a couple of times an hour for a couple of hours. Next put a filter in a funnel and wet the filter with what ever solvent you used. Place this in the freezer along with the liquid which has your gel dissolved in it. When the gel water gets cold, take the two out and pour the liquid through the filter. When as much as possible has come through remove the funnel, stopper the bottom end, and place some more solvent in the funnel. Let this sit while you evaporate the filtered liquid (preferably without heat). Next, unstopper the funnel and let the liquid drain. You should then evaporate the liquid again as before, and repeat this process until you get nothing from the evaporation. There will NOT be much powder in the evaporating dish. In fact, there may be so little that until all the liquid completely evaporates you will think there is none. Just scrape the bottom with a good razor blade. Also, because we are working with so little powder here it is a good idea to minimize your handling losses by using as few containers as possible, and transferring only when needed. The large mount of liquid I recommend will help to minimize this factor.

I understand your feelings on a controlled rush for short periods throughout the day. That pretty much describes the way I like to use opiates. But, you shouldn’t be doing Sub-Q or IM injections with anything but injectable solutions (pharmaceutical grade) or pure powder. The bump you saw was NOT a good sign. If you must inject drugs such as these, do it IV.

The penetration enhancer I was talking about is DMSO. Application of DMSO to the sight of transdermal application significantly increases the absorption of the transdermal, which is most often created using IPA and IPM as a carrier solvent. Be warned that DMSO causes horrible dragon breath though, so get some mints. You won’t notice it, but everyone around you will.

The best carrier for OC injection is water or saline. The only reason to use other carriers such as oils is it retards the absorption process, and in this case that is exactly what we don’t want to do. Just dissolve the OC powder in water and inject. Shooting the OC pills you have is not a good idea, as they are filled with a lot of crap. I would extract them using a cold water extraction, and then I would prepare them for injection using a wheel filter.

Hope this helps. And again, to all of you reading this--be CAREFUL with fentanyl.

~KT
Old 01-01-2005, 01:12

sleepingjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
its a littel and sometimes its better than others I have always mixed the gel with hot water repeatly until i got mix then heated to boilind an pulled the mix up thru a filter for injection. if it looks to thick try again but in the gel theres the spell so be careful. oc is better whith it you no what you got. try this if you want but if theres no rush something went wrong. also dont through away anything in case you goof you could be throughing away the good stuff. peace.
Old 01-01-2005, 01:25

sleepingjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1

ok im so silly sometimes i left out a few words im dislecksick( however you spell it) anyway its a little tricky I should say an one patch is best broken down into two or three shots depending on your tolerance. hpoe this helps
Old 04-01-2005, 23:26

discipel is an unknown quantity at this point
I have posted this post before in another fentanyl topic

Be very careful, fentanyl is an extremely addictive opiate. Fentanyl is stronger than morphine and heroin. I obtained some patches, loved the opiate feeling, got hooked, and when I ran out, I couldn't get any new ones and desperately began using heroin instead, which I still use today.

Opiates have a very nasty addiction, you feel terrible when you stop and quit.

BTW, the way I used them was cutting them open and smoking the gel off tin foil (like chasing heroin). When you do this, you only need one small drop, or depending on the opiate tolerance, a few drops, for a wonderful high that lasts about 30 minutes. But I don't really recommend this way of using it since the unevitable addiction - if you get them prescribed, you are sure of your source and that you will get some again every time, which is very dangerous.

Be really careful with this substance!

Last edited by Alfa; 28-07-2009 at 04:19. Reason: dead link
Old 04-01-2005, 23:28

discipel is an unknown quantity at this point
BTW: I am convinced that chasing fentanyl gel is the most enjoyable, efficient and safe way. It gives a really nice high for about thirty minutes. At higher doses you have this opiate nodding, you dream of beautiful places. But BE CAREFUL! The addiction is just like heroin, believe me.
Old 05-01-2005, 00:13

fkdpunk should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

i just slit the skin side open, slapped it on and squeezed a little out. and i emphazize LITTLE because, as stated before, this stuff is as strong, if not stronger than heroin. on top of that, most patches are meant to last for days, so doing it all in one go ain't so safe..peace

p.s. LEAVE IT ON FOR A SHORT TIME SPAN(20-30 mins)!!! my first time, i planned to, but its soo strong, when it kicked in, i forgot all about it!!i realized 4 hours later, and because of that, i was bed ridden with EXTREME headaches and nausea... be careful..
Old 14-02-2005, 08:29

Male
smilla should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
i have fucked with a lot of the patches in all different mg's and you can either eat the gel in the patch or shoot the gel. Shooting the gell is pretty dangerous and i wouldnt shoot much at first. I shot up some gel one night and the last thing i new i woke up sitting in the same spot i shot up 2 hours later with the needle still in my arm, so be very careful. Eating it is dangerous too but it deff gets you feelin good. if you have a 100 mg patch then eat half for the first time. you will start feeling it within 5 mins of eating it. i compare eating a 100 mg patch to snorting a 100 mg of oxy
Old 09-11-2006, 08:33
Banned

32 y/o Male
thadj is a decent psychonaut.
Re: FENTANYL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilla View Post
i have fucked with a lot of the patches in all different mg's and you can either eat the gel in the patch or shoot the gel. Shooting the gell is pretty dangerous and i wouldnt shoot much at first. I shot up some gel one night and the last thing i new i woke up sitting in the same spot i shot up 2 hours later with the needle still in my arm, so be very careful. Eating it is dangerous too but it deff gets you feelin good. if you have a 100 mg patch then eat half for the first time. you will start feeling it within 5 mins of eating it. i compare eating a 100 mg patch to snorting a 100 mg of oxy
Please be careful spreading this kind of dosage information. You may have a very high tolerance and be able to take dosages that give opiate-naive people sever adverse effects.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:48

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7

For sure. Fentanyl is NOT something to mess around with. Don't shoot the patches. SWIM has known lab rats who could eat 100 mg of oxy without a problem who died attempting to shoot gel. If your SWIM is opiate naive dont even think about it. Good call thadj.

Note to other posters:
Also, keep in mind this thread was around BEFORE the self-incrimination rule. Just because people aren't using SWIM in some posts above does not allow new posters that ability. Sorry to come off as a hardass , I just want to alot of editing further down the line...
Old 11-11-2006, 18:59

Male
Apradavra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2

There is a way to remove the gel, Then dry it on a spoon or flat surface. The resulting thin layer of "flakes" can then be very carefully smoked using a glass dick. SWIM has eaten them, shot them, sniffed them, wore them, and smoked them. Smoking them is by far the most efficient and easy way to make the most out of them,

Last edited by Forthesevenlakes; 11-11-2006 at 22:09.
Old 23-11-2006, 05:07

Male
paulywould should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

If you mess around with that stuff the wrong way you're DEAD. It's VERY easy to OD on. I wouldn't shoot it unless it was liquid in an ampule. If it's a patch, use it as a patch. Someone mentioned a heating pad. That will enhace the rate that Fentanyl enters your blood stream. That's the only thing I would do with a patch as far as manipulation goes. That stuff is SUPER potent. Be carefull.
One question, what mcg value is in a normal ampule (liquid for shooting). SWIM wants to know.
P-Would
Old 19-12-2006, 23:57

40 y/o Female
angeliclight is captain of the psychonauts.angeliclight is captain of the psychonauts.angeliclight is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2 Points: 228, Level: 2

I was given advice to post this question here. I need to know what the symptoms of withdrawl are for Fentanyl. Can anyone help?
Old 20-12-2006, 01:58
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8

Look up opiate withdrawl in Google, or even here. Fentanyl is supposed to be about as bad as withdrawl from morphine. The degree depending, as with all opiates, on the duration and quantities being used.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:10
Banned

Male from USA - New York
crizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2 View Post
Look up opiate withdrawl in Google, or even here. Fentanyl is supposed to be about as bad as withdrawl from morphine. The degree depending, as with all opiates, on the duration and quantities being used.

swim just found out about the wd. last night he ate 2 of the 25's sublingually and today 3 more. he thought that would be too much but ir wasnrt. they were dated 3 years ago (he found out after the fact), could that be the reason? anyway after going through them along with 80mg ritalin and coming down/dealing with wd with 2mg xanax, 1 mg ativan and 1 mg clonopin he feels better, especialy after the last 40mg oc yeaaa baby. (oh but this is gonna be a bitch to come off of.

ok well now that im going on here i might as well ask for some quick advice. swim has sme majo tests coming up for the next 2 week and over the past 4 days before the fentanyl he has been doing 2-3 bags H per day (1st time on the stuff). the opiates plus the ritalin really help him focus somehow and pay attention in class (ritalin is by script). he doesnt want to deal w feeling shitty for his tess so what do you guys suggests he does fo the time being? should he just continue low dose opiates with some ritalin until the tests are over (that wil be hard though because 2-3 bags HG/fay and all this OC stuff has built a small tolerance)?

Share this on:

Tags
bad advice, fentanyl, fentanyl patches, snorting drugs