Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 09:02
Mercury Member

Male from United States
returntozero needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
possible to smoke roxy 30's?

swimmers often post about smoking oc's, so swim was wondering if people have had success smoking roxy 30's? (blues) 30 mg oxycodone

share your experiences

swim was thinking about trying to use a vaporizor commonly used for marijuana...one of the "volcano" type ones
Old 09-08-2010, 15:42
Banned

Female from United Kingdom
PrincessJo x is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: possible to smoke roxy 30's?

Here is a link to a thread for Hydrocodone and Oxycodone Experiences ..

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ht=smoking+oxy
Old 12-08-2010, 19:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
tycon69 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I was watching a documentary about oxycontin in florida (oxycontin express or something) and the guy would put pills on a piece of tin foil and light the bottom so the pill would vaporize and he sucked it up with a straw. IMHO it does not sound like a very good idea. Aluminum is a neurotoxin and is never good to smoke from. The vaporizer may work, but personally SWIM would just eat them.
Old 12-08-2010, 19:27
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
junkbox is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1

crush them and put them up swiy's nose!
Old 12-08-2010, 20:07
Titanium Member

Male from United States
xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3

I've seen someone smoke an Oxycontin 80(which is A LOT, do not try this unless you have a proportional tolerance). From my understanding however, this is not a preferred way of ingesting oxycodone because a)the pill fillers aren't made to be smoked, and b)it burns/wastes the oxycodone. Perhaps trying an extraction of the pills to get pure oxycodone would be the harm-reduction way of smoking them. Obviously its a better idea to eat them...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Wrong info, OxyContin is the brand name for a time released version of oxycodone, so it is pure oxycodone so no extraction is necessary. Otherwise good info so no points taken.
Old 20-08-2010, 04:43

Male from United States
xxxjjjxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim smokes roxies (blues) regularly, and has seen 2 ways of doing it. one is placing on a square of tinfoil, lighting it from underneath and inhaling the smoke through a straw as the pill slides down the foil as it vaporizes. the second is getting a rectangle of tin, folding the tin over the pill, crushing it into powder, then open the tin, make the powder into a line across the crease in the foil, lighting the powder in sections and inhaling the smoke as the powder vaporizes
Old 20-08-2010, 04:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Female from USA - Florida
battonbutterfly should review received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

Yes you can, swim used to do them alll the time, loved it. for some reason, swim loves the taste the smoke from the pill produces, while everyone else hates it lol.
Old 18-09-2010, 20:41

28 y/o Male from United States
ismokereefer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM heard It is possible to smoke them, however it isnt as good of a buzz as OC. He also heard to wet it in your mouth before you smoke it because they catch on fire REALLY easy.
Old 18-09-2010, 21:33

Female from United States
Becca7 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1

Quote:
....... this is not a preferred way of ingesting oxycodone because a)the pill fillers aren't made to be smoked, and b)it burns/wastes the oxycodone. Perhaps trying an extraction of the pills to get pure oxycodone would be the harm-reduction way of smoking them...
Roxicodone doesn't have fillers/buffers in it other than the pill coating and binder that holds it together. It's an instant release form of oxycodone. Oxycontin DOES have buffers in it since it's a time released pill. There's no extraction method needed for either of them cuz there's no other drug in them. Cold water extraction, etc.... is used for pills like Percocet, Vicadin,... that have Tylenol or other drugs in them also. Some peeps like to crisp Oxycontin to melt off the buffer. No reason to do that with Roxicodone.

Yes, either can be smoked but most experienced users seem to think this is a waste. Sniffing, plugging, parachuting seem to be most preferred ways other than eating or disolving. Have heard about injecting it also but this is REALLY dangerous.
Old 18-09-2010, 21:54
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
CrookieMonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

yes they are but why dont you simply snort them or eat them? youll get a higher bioavailability and your lungs wont feel like shit afterwards.. ontop of that when smoked the high only lasts for a few mins at most..
Old 19-09-2010, 00:24
Silver Member

Male from United States
AddyCrazy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

SWIM Agrees he has done them by insufflation, eating and smoking. Smoking was the least effective and did not provide as good a rush as one would expect even at elevated doses. Eating was obviously the longest lasting but least rush while snorting obviously the best rush with not too much of a decrease in duration although snorting pills is not very healthy. Since this is a harm reduction forum oral ingestion is the best route as far as safety although snorting pure oxycodone pills is probably the least harmful of all pills to snort and is unlikely to cause health problems unless one does it repeatedly, very often and in high quantities.
Old 15-11-2010, 22:31
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
dullskull is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by returntozero View Post
has swiy done it, how were the results, etc

My pet iguana got high as shit,but his ass is broke today and he AINT TOO HAPPY!!!!
Old 19-11-2010, 14:55
Silver Member

Male from United States

SWIM has done it and the results were not worth it seeing as they can be quite expensive. He did get high but it felt more like an opium high rather than a powerful opiate/opioid high and it was short lived. SWIM personally sticks to insufflation for the rush and euphoria and uses orally for the longest lasting with euphoria. Smoking oxycodone just doesn't work all to well SWIM doesn't know why exactly but is guessing its due to it vaporizing vs burning(destruction) temperature which may be close. He has only used the chase the dragon method though so maybe the vape will yield different results. Find out the temperature and set it to that SWIM'd be very interested in a true vaporizing result. But due to oxycodone's Pharmacological properties oral bioavailability is the highest followed by intranasal so he doesn't know how worth it it really is unless SWIY has a large supply and doesn't care about wasting.
Old 03-01-2011, 18:46

54 y/o Male from United States
happy honker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

i was prescribed oxy's for my back pain. 30mg's. When i ingested them, i got stomach pain. I was told by my duck, who quacks alot, that if i smoked them, that my stomach would not experience the pain. In my dream that night, i tried it and it worked. I had stomach pain but my back pain was lessened considerably. My duck, although he is chatty, brought me good fortune and less side affects. In my dream, there were a couple of ways i smoked them. One was, put the whole pill on foil, light the underside, and chase the pill as i smoked through a straw. The other way, which in my dream, i liked better, grind up the pill in a powder form, fold the foil in half and pour the powder in the fold. Light the underside and smoke through the straw.

happy honker added 76 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

in my last post, i meant to say that when smoking them, i experienced no stomach pain.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This would be the correct answer to the question asked.
helpful & thorough answer to the OPs question.

Last edited by happy honker; 03-01-2011 at 18:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2011, 19:12

25 y/o Male from United States
Sugar1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Try crusing it into powder and sprinkleing it into a blunt with some weed . Swim once did this with OC's
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43

30 y/o Male from United States
phillyblunt420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

how did that work out for the person who wasent you sugar1?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:11
Palladium Member

32 y/o Male from United States
PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.PsychoActivist must live here.
Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6 Points: 1,889, Level: 6
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar1 View Post
Try crusing it into powder and sprinkleing it into a blunt with some weed . Swim once did this with OC's
I was always under the impression that applying direct heat this way would destroy the Oxy and thus produce no effect... can someone confirm or correct this assumption?
Old 06-01-2011, 23:46
Silver Member

Male from United States

Its not applying the heat directly more applying a flame directly that'll destroy it. The way mentioned above is probably the least effecient vap/smoking method. Although it will work because the cherry and hot smoke are vaporizing the oxy.
Old 07-01-2011, 00:19

Sugar1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyblunt420 View Post
how did that work out for the person who wasent you sugar1?
Once I heard a friend did this a was extremly fucked up . Once swim did this but poped a pill or two and then smoke a blunt or two of the laced blunts . Got swim pretty fucked up too
Old 07-02-2011, 22:06
Titanium Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.Piglet really adds to the discussion.
Points: 517, Level: 3 Points: 517, Level: 3 Points: 517, Level: 3

Oxycodone hydrochloride is very water soluble. It's BP is high & thermal decomposition begins before vapourization - oxycodone freebase is almost insoluble in water and it's BP is much lower, at a point where major degredation won't occur.

If you dissolve oxycodone & say, APAP, in a minimal amount of water & filter out insoluble binders - adding NaOH until the pH reaches 12 means the oxycodone crashes out...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:45

26 y/o Male from United States
SpeedyWeedy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

though it has been proven by many that smoking it is the worst form of ingestion as far as b/a goes, it DOES work. Its not good for you but if one just happens to love smoking pills enough to ignore the harm, my Mad Scientist says that...
"to get the most out of smoking your roxys, you must hold in the smoke much longer than you would marijuana or anything else, say 20 seconds. and make sure to apply the heat under the foil verrry gradually until it starts to turn gold and VAPORIZE." this way you destroy the least amount of opioids that is possible with this method, and get a better, longer lasting high with all the fun of chasing the dragon

hope my Mad Scientist's experience in these matters will help anyone who loves the ritual of smoking pills to get the most from their product and preferred method of ingestion.

again gotta stress it is always better for you to eat or toot em. This info is strictly for those who are GOING TO SMOKE THEM ANYWAYS
Old 10-03-2011, 00:39

duke100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Yes it is... Swim has found the best way to be to crush it up as fine as possible then use a long piece of foil, fold the foil long way and put the roxy in the fold line in one long line as long as you can make it. From ther take slow hits thru a straw making sure to go slow cus just about a half inch to an inch of the line will give you a solid hit. try to hold the smoke in as long as possible. for a heavy opiate user swim finds that this is better than simply eating the pill.
Old 14-01-2012, 04:57

Female from United States
MiamiBlueSkies is an unknown quantity at this point

So why can't we use SWIM? It's such a great acronym.. What makes it diiferent than AFOAF?

Either way.. I'll tell you about my friend's friend (swim;p).. She LOVES smoking blues! Tells me it's the best way. She likes blues:
roxi 30 mg IR - either M's {the best for smoking as the last the longest when trailing them on foil!}, A 325's (second best, don't smoke as long), or even the V's (not as good for smoking.. the don't burn as well so you get much fewer hits.. This lady saves those for IV since they don't smoke as well)

Anyways.. She likes the cheap foil.. NOT the heavy duty stuff NOR the NON STICK..

People say they crush them and put em in a line on creased foil.. but my lady friend thinks that crushing blues for smoking is an unnecessary and messy step. My friend just puts the whole pill on and smokes! No problems with this. That also allows her to put the foil down should she need to multitask.. and the pill (usually! don't lose it! lol) stays stuck on the foil. Powder trails won't allow that sort of freedom. lol

Just flatten out your foil real well.. It doesn't really matter what side you put the blue on, but my lady friend tends to face the sunny (shiny) side down, to deflect heat down, away from the blue on top. Remember.. the goal here is to heat it up enough to smoke, but never putting direct flame to it. Try to keep your flame as far as you can from the foil while getting a good smoke going (you'll have to play around with it to get the hang of it.. it's not that far, but just don't be all up on the foil, if you can.)

For your first time, you may want to have a friend light it for you.. or use a mirror to see where you got the flame.

My lady friend has a supply of tooters (misc busted out pens.. varying sizes al gusto) and lights up and chases the rising blues smoke.

Nonusers report it smelling odd/bad.. (The nice thing is that if they havent smelt it before, you can smoke discretely almost anywhere, Always still stay careful!). My lady friend enjoys the taste! Reminiscent of toasty marshmallows.

She has smoked, snorted, swallowed, IVed, and crushed and swallowed roxies.. and despite all the naysayers there seem to be on the intraweb.. LOVES smoking blues the best!
After that, her fav is to IV.. but she will only do that if she has extra.. smoking gets highest priority! Or she will IV during a speedball... which is so nice.. Especially when you are smokin one on the side! ;p

Snorting is a common fav.. but not with my lady friend.. she will do it.. maybe fall asleep.. but still not like the smoking NOD<3

Swallowing doesn't seem to affect my lady friend.

Smoking is the QUICKEST way for the active ingrediants to cross the bloodbrain barrier. Faster than snorting or oral. IV is quick, yes.. but not her fav because it's relatively short lasting effects. Smoking lasts all day!
Old 05-02-2012, 23:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
blackwrx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca7 View Post
Roxicodone doesn't have fillers/buffers in it other than the pill coating and binder that holds it together. It's an instant release form of oxycodone. Oxycontin DOES have buffers in it since it's a time released pill. There's no extraction method needed for either of them cuz there's no other drug in them. Cold water extraction, etc.... is used for pills like Percocet, Vicadin,... that have Tylenol or other drugs in them also. Some peeps like to crisp Oxycontin to melt off the buffer. No reason to do that with Roxicodone.

Yes, either can be smoked but most experienced users seem to think this is a waste. Sniffing, plugging, parachuting seem to be most preferred ways other than eating or disolving. Have heard about injecting it also but this is REALLY dangerous.
Sorry but the original post is fine. Fillers refers to the same binders you are talking about. I do not know why you think this is incorrect. He is talking about isolating the oxycodone from everything else in the pill.
Old 08-02-2012, 21:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
bhpesq is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

SWIM has been on opiates for over five years for numerous spinal issues and claims to never cop a euphoric feeling other than after a long break and then only the first time or two.
SWIM also watches shows on tv and saw folks smoking blues and thought to try it once. JUST ONCE. All in all, SWIM quickly noticed the craving for more and is not into being owned mentally again by a substance. Also, the high was very reminiscent of an excellent marijuana buzz which SWIM considers to be much, much safer. Then again, SWIM rarely smokes grass anymore and isn't to be taken as an expert in that area.
SWIM is VERY FRUSTRATED TRYING TO FILL THE LEGIT SCRIPTS HERE IN FL FOR SWIM's ROXICODONE/OXYCODONE MEDS!!! Just sayin'.......

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs forum, injecting, opiate, smoking oxycodone, snorting drugs

» New Threads
Can someones relationship ever be...
Last post by lookaslowpoke
8 Replies, 4,233 Views
Colic child
Last post by enhu
7 Replies, 85 Views
How much percocet and hydrocodone...
Last post by mer kaba