Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-08-2010, 01:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
FuzzyDuck is an unknown quantity at this point
oramorph oral solution

Swim is in possession of 100ml if 10mg/5ml of oral solution morphine along with an oral syringe... what dosage should swim take based on the fact that swim has no previous tolerance to opiates though he has tried codeine on a number of occasions and enjoys the opiate experience? Also, would plugging be an option with this oral solution?
Old 05-08-2010, 04:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: oramorph oral solution

for a non tolerant opiate user it is recommended that swiy uses 10 mg orally, and 5 mg rectally

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12351

this solution would work rectally ( though swim has no personal experience with that solution, he thinks it would would rectally ). swim suggests following the dosage guidelines from that thread, and if the desired effects do not happen, then bump the dose up by 5 mg at a time. please be careful, swim thinks for a opiate naive person, oral use should suffice. be safe. after getting an idea of how swiy reacts to this dosage, then he may be able to experiment with the dosage a little.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good use of a already existing thread!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:34
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17
Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2%

Sparkles would have to say be very careful with plugging, cos having taken codeine SWIY is still opiate naive, as far as morphine is concerned. Try it orally to begin with and no more than 10 mgs, cos it's possible to add more, taking some away is not as simple is it? Maybe make sure SWIY has someone with them the first time, ok?

Sparkles.
Old 09-08-2010, 00:07
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
FuzzyDuck is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend emailed me in response to a similar situation - here is the email from him:

I've done morphine orally over the last 4 days, what an amazing experience! I started off with a 210mg dosage of codeine with some degree of tolerance and took 10mg of morphine about 30 mins in after i was able to judge the effects of the codeine. About 30 mins later i felt only weak effects from the morphine so I took another 10mg. the effects crept up on me but reached a peak after an hour of the second dosage when i decided to lay in bed listening to music. It was such an intense experience, my body felt like it was wrapped in a blanket of happiness and my soul was just engulfed in complete contentedness. I can see how people get addicted to easily... For about 5 hours i was just lying there wide awake with a big grin on my face, with waves of euphoria hitting me then easing off. I will never forget the experience but I must also be watchful of my usage, the potential is there not only for overdose but of addiction. I don't think i will use it more than 3-4 more times because its just so goddamn intense!

thanks for following up and giving us dosages
Old 22-09-2010, 09:25

23 y/o Male from United States
imissxtc should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

10mgs doesnt seem like very much at all.
Swim got his hands on some ordine 5 today 5mg/ml not sure how much to take tho he has some tolerance to opiates not morphine though.
also anyone know how to convert this to a powder form?

Last edited by Phungushead; 04-10-2010 at 20:29.
Old 01-10-2010, 17:50

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
ukpothead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

sorry about hijacking the thread but my pet armadillo has some oramorph and he recently came across a brand new sealed needle and syringe and he would like to know if it would be possible to put around 20mg morphine from oramorph solution in his syringe and iv for the 1st and only time. The armadillo told me that he would never have considered doing this before but since he came across his apparatus, he more and more would luv to know what iv morphine would be like. So would this be safe or would some sort of extraction be necessary. Also he takes 80mg ms contin daily so would he have to reduce the iv dose or does 15mg seem ok. Thanks for any info. My armadillo likes to be safe.
Old 20-11-2010, 14:44
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BlondieUK is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

my cat is on 120ng of oxy a day.. he recently an operation on his arm and as a result now has 100mg of oramorph to use.. he experimented with drawing up 5ml into a syringe and injecting it.. swim then nodded for a good 2-3 hours, swim is unsure whether this is safe or not, but it works.. some health and safety advice/knowledge would be good here..
Old 20-11-2010, 14:56
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17 Points: 14,967, Level: 17
Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2%

Blondie...

Take the meds as prescribed, that should give your friend a really nice feeling. Nice enough anyways. IV ing this solution is just gonna leave them with a taste (and craving) to repeat the experience. And quite possibly a needle fixation to deal with into the bargain. Just spreading some harm reduction around.

Take care and stay safe.

Sparkles.
Old 20-02-2012, 20:46

66 y/o Male from United Kingdom
django47 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukpothead View Post
sorry about hijacking the thread but my pet armadillo has some oramorph and he recently came across a brand new sealed needle and syringe and he would like to know if it would be possible to put around 20mg morphine from oramorph solution in his syringe and iv for the 1st and only time. The armadillo told me that he would never have considered doing this before but since he came across his apparatus, he more and more would luv to know what iv morphine would be like. So would this be safe or would some sort of extraction be necessary. Also he takes 80mg ms contin daily so would he have to reduce the iv dose or does 15mg seem ok. Thanks for any info. My armadillo likes to be safe.
If you got a brain in your head, you will forget all about banging up oramorph or any other opiate thats not meant to be injected. Their are other things you gotta take into account before you can work out how much you should use without killing yourself. Asking DF members is dangerous coss everyone is different and they aint qualified to give medical advice.
It wont kill ya to go without but the alternative just might. I don't wanna sound like a killjoy but you shouldn't fuck around with anything you aint absolutely sure of. I lost too many friends who went way before their time and morphine is not a drug to experiment with.

Good advice to a bad idea involving IV and an ORAL liquid
Old 07-06-2012, 14:18

41 y/o Female from Australia
FlyHigher should review received reputation comments.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

My pet pig was on oral morphine liquid (ORDINE: 10mg/ml) up to 300 mg (30mls) a day (half in the AM, half at night) due to a severe spinal injury and subsequent surgery. Piggy was on such high doses for nearly 3 years. Piggy says withdrawing from morphine after only using it orally was a nightmare. Piggy presumes it would have been even harder to get off if he had been stupid enough to start IV'ing his prescription medication. By the way, if you are going to take morphine solution for the first time (oral) be PREPARED FOR THE TASTE!!!! Piggy says it's like drinking pure hydrochloric acid!!! Piggy says he found following the oral dose with something acidic, such as orange juice or lemonade, neutalizes the taste pretty quickly.
Old 25-06-2012, 01:24

Male from United Kingdom
betfred101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

I was prescribed at one point 25mcg/h of Fentanyl patch plus upto 60mg per day of oramorph (liquid morphine). Personally i found the 10mg/5ml to be ok in taste and helpful with pain tho the more i had the more i felt i need. Luckily i dont seem to be addicted to the stuff and have been clean now for nearly 1 month. I do take codeine now upto 8 x 30mg a day if needed for my FM/Arthritus. My advice to the OP would be to just be careful especially anything to do with IV'ing this med. I am so damn lucky i decided myself to go back to the weaker opiods before it was too late. I know a lot of people cant for different reasons but as django47 says you dont know what could happen with liquids not meant for IV!
Stay safe & Best Wishes.

Share this on:

Tags
addiction potential, administration routes comparison, drug, euphoria, extraction, iv morphine, morphine, morphine dosage, morphine effects, morphine experience, opiate, oral morphine, oramorph, oromorph, plugging