then was talked into sniffing ketamine. swim was fine and didnt
vomit since this paticular swim is a wimp and vomits from mushrooms
alone. swim was even drinking jagermifter while on the
ketamine. no chaser!!! alcohol and ketamine work very
nicely
Old 02-12-2005, 00:06
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
i believe this is an exception rather than the rule. the worse blackouts i saw were when drunken people ingested ketamine (sold to them as MDMA) - total loss of coordination, dysphoria, dissociation, vomiting, blackout, amnesia.

Post Quality Evaluations:
true
Well stated
Old 02-12-2005, 02:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Yup, very stupid idea, and just dumb luck on your part Ninja boy.
Keep it up, and one day you might not be so lucky. Come here to learn
and be smart/safe while having fun.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:46
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
psyvision2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2
ooo that is the worst combo! i have seen people puke like crazy from that combo. Not only that one time me and a friend were getting drunk and doing k, when randomly his jaw got dislocated from the socket and completely shifted the bottom jaw. I dont know why, if the combo caused alot of stress tension and it built up to react like that? i dunno.. one thing i do know i will never do that combo again. I personally like LSD and ketamin,to me itseems to resemble avery prolonged lsd nitrous oxide affect.
Old 07-12-2005, 22:48

Male
one4thedoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
K+Alc=Bad Idea

Someone I know* decided to drink and do a few bumps of K, he was completely disassociated. He walked around like a zombie and had no clue where he was while in a state of confusion. I remember him telling me his field of vision was limited to 15 feet ahead (it hurt his eyes to look further). Dizziness and vomiting followed. Have some fun elsewhere.
Old 14-12-2005, 13:11
Banned

Elmo(POS-51) is an unknown quantity at this point
bad combo very dangerous...
Old 27-10-2006, 09:41
Silver Member

Female
reallyneat is a decent psychonaut.reallyneat is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2
Alcohol and Ketamine?

Is this enjoyable/safe? i know ketamine slows the heart rate and so does alcohol so realistically speaking the two shouldnt mix but...

ketamine is the only analgesic that does not slow down heart rate, it is used in surgery when there is risk of complications with depressant side effects
Old 27-10-2006, 17:06

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4
Re: Alcohol and Ketamine?

In SWIMs experience and opinion one doesnt really need to mix the two. Ketamine on its own can be quite strong enough as can alcohol. But if one wanted to experiement start off very low in dose for both and slowly work your way up until a comfortable and safe level is reached. SWIM thinks it would be enjoyable just be safe. Let us know.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:58
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6

SWIM smoked pot, did some bumps of K and took some jager shots (about 2 shots). He had a fun night. The K just made him feel a little more drunk and social. He did very small bumps though.

SWIM definitely wouldnt want to take a large dose of alcohol in combination with any ketamine though or vise versa (large dose of ketamine mixed with any alcohol). If you want to mix them then just take a low dose of each. SWIM doesnt think this combo would be life threatening unless you took rediculas amounts, but it could lead to an unpleasant experience.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:08
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Memantine is captain of the psychonauts.Memantine is captain of the psychonauts.Memantine is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 558, Level: 3 Points: 558, Level: 3 Points: 558, Level: 3
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Someone I know once took K with alcohol, it was like 2 cans of beer if I recall correctly. After a while he started to feel very bad, dizzy and with a spiking nausea (as if some kind of needle was inside his stomach he described). He would try to vomit for like 30 minutes and when he finally did some strange glowing brown semisolid shit came out and only that. Apparently the pain subsided after that but very slowly. I would advice not to take this combination if you have a weak stomach or even if you're "normal". One thing I know is that SWIM wouldnt do it; besides, the combination itself doesnt sound very appealing to him at least, Ketamine alone is reported to cause some nausea in some users and I'm pretty sure that if it was taken in a way that it would drop off to the stomach (snorting, orally in contrast to IV/IM) some kind of reaction will most likely occur, thats what i think...

Last edited by Memantine; 16-11-2006 at 19:09.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:22
Drug Geek Extraordinaire

29 y/o Female from United States
bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.bewilderment really knows their shit.
Points: 1,384, Level: 5 Points: 1,384, Level: 5 Points: 1,384, Level: 5

Swim's had alcohol and ketamine before. She had about two drinks (large cups with gin and juice) and was feeling a bit tipsy. Then she insufflated 50-75mg of K and felt absolutely drunk, room-spinning kind of drunk. It certainly potentiates the effects, but it could possibly be unsafe especially if one was doing large amounts of either. So, if swiy does decide to mix then keep doses on the low side.
Old 27-11-2006, 21:37

29 y/o Male
Clubsloth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

SWIM used to use k and and drink on a regular basis. doing this will water down your inhibitions and then your common sense.
so YES it is enjoyable
I assume you know that both these things are harmfull to your body so you probably want to know to what degree are these things harmfull. like raven and bewilderment say just do low doses.
Old 07-03-2007, 21:24

29 y/o Male
baybluesmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Swim never does K and alcohol together anymore. After a few experiences feeling sick or dizzy, swim believes in his opinion that Ket is good on it's own and alcohol just gets in the way.
Old 07-03-2007, 23:24
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

in swims opinion, a little bit of ket amplifies any other drug swims taken with it. swim had ket and weed, the first time he did ket and after the first line he felt more stoned but very happy, swim did ket and X which is fukin brilliant cos he got a very enjoyable buzz before he went on a ket binge and K-holed, which was also brilliant . swim did ket and alcohol and just went dizzy and he did ket and coke but he cant remember much about that (too much ket i think) oh btw swim loves ket lol
Old 29-03-2007, 11:43

31 y/o Male
alligotisme2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

A few drinks is ok, but if you drink more than a few and then do k your screwed. You WILL puke. I brought a chick to the strip bar that had been drinkin, I did not know this so I offered her a bump of k. One friggin bump and she puked all over the side of the stage lol. In my expirience k is plenty without alcohol anyways.
Old 29-03-2007, 13:20
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8

I think the general concensus here is just about right. Ketamine and alcohol may be combined in very low doses but perhaps the combo is undesirable in higher amounts.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:26

Male from Ireland
hijaQr should review received reputation comments.

SWIM knows poeple who drink high volumes of alcohol and do large doeses of ketamine and enjoy the experience, and do it quite regularily.

They are Irish though

made me laugh :)
Old 08-04-2007, 20:35

Male
Ruffneck is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim knows some1 who's done both a lot yrs ago and had some very enjoyable out of body experiences.
the booze kept the paranoia away for him cause when he took ket on its own he did'nt like the buzz but with booze he could relax a lot more(may sound strange but a lot of drugs made him anxious)
anyway alchol and ket the way to go for him
Old 09-04-2007, 04:03

31 y/o Male
alligotisme2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

SWIM has like 30 friends that do k and all of them dont recommend it for the obove reasons. SWIM guesses there are the few that react differently, but not often. SWIY should pop a few e pills or something like it and snuff a 1/2 gram and you wont be thinkin about alcohol. Best high SWIMS ever have was with that glorious combo.
Old 27-05-2007, 17:32

27 y/o Male from Zimbabwe
JumpinJackFlash is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1

What about the long term implications of this combination? Can this combination increase the negative symptoms of booze and K respectively?

SWIM has had quite alot of experience with this combination, just tends to make one feel more drunk, SWIM would recommend the bump method, and do it gradually together. So - don't get hideously drunk then do a line, because SWIU will puke, and don't do it the other way round because chances are the drink won't taste great and at higher doses you won't be able to move that well.
Old 27-05-2007, 19:27
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6

K and alcohol may be OK together if one is snorting the Ketamine. As stated, err on the side of caution and go easy on both substances.

SWIM only injects Ketamine intramuscularly (IM,) and any effects of alcohol are overpowered by the K. Sometimes if he's been on a K binge and used a lot he'll use alcohol to come down and sleep, but he's a very, very experienced user, and he would not recommend this to any normal users.

- Beltane
Old 27-05-2007, 20:28
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

Alcohol is good when on a ketamine comedown. after a big session of ketamine and X, swim enjoys to sit there and get absolutely smashed
Old 20-06-2008, 08:43

Female
cok_1na is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Alcohol & ketamine...and others

it was a nice evening and swim can't waited to go to a big dnb party...swim thought it was nice to take some regenon(amphepramone) to be energic...after a few hours swim thought that is not enough and smoked 1gr of hash and drinked 2l of beer...in that point swim felt very good and wanted to dance...but in a few moments swim's "best friend" came with some k and gave him a big and fat line...swim was verry happy and never thought that it will be the worse nightmare of his so swim prized that line...after that, swim was no longer part of his body for 1hour...swim counted in that moment the last 3minutes of his life...after he woke up swim was no longer the same...
Old 24-07-2008, 17:12

Female
Ego_tripping is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Alcohol & ketamine

swim wouldnt really advise a ket and alcohol combo. the first time she tried ket she was ridiculously wasted - had already had a bottle of wine before she left the house, then many many vodkas at the club, then at least another bottle when she and her mates got home. sufficiently drunk (to say the least- although not quite to the blacking out stage), she then proceeded to smoke a very considerable quantity of weed with her mates for an hour or two. then someone got out the ketamine. in her drunken/stoned state she presumed it was coke and STUPIDLY didnt ask - the lass who gave her the couple of lines assumed she knew that it was ket (swim loves her friends and they would never purposely deceive her, it was her own stupid fault), haha was swim in for a suprise! so did a couple of lines, lay back, next thing she knew she was tripping balls, thinking what the fuck? can vaguely remember crawling about on the floor with her mate, then nothing. complete amnesia till 11am (took the ket around 6 am-ish?) the next day. aparantly after crawling round like an eejit for abit just lay down and zoned out then fell asleep after a bit. wasnt sick (but is very rarely sick from alcohol or anything for that matter) and didnt pass out but cannot remember anything really past the mild tripping right at the beginning. dangerous and dogdy times - even just for the complete amnesiac effects which it produces. this was quite a while ago when swim was young and (more) stupid, needless to say swim has learnt her lesson, and won't be doing this again. now swim always queries the nature of the white powder which is offered to her...
Old 27-07-2008, 21:14

Male from Zimbabwe
wine&K is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Alcohol & ketamine

if SWIY has not done a lot of k before then SWIM advises against it, for reasons many other posters have already suggested.

However, there will come a time when SWIY's tolerance to K is so great SWIY wont get battered unless SWIY drinks with it.

SWIM recommends drinking with K, and to finish it off, drinking booze with some vallies to just knock yerself out when u want to go to sleep.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, addiction, alcohol, alcohol effects, alcohol overdose, booze, comedown, drugs forum, drugs-forum, drunk, ketamine, ketamine addiction, overdose, snorting, snorting ketamine, tolerance, wine