Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 10-07-2010, 06:22

Male from United States
baykt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Has anyone ever used the MacCujo method to pass a follicle test?

SWIM is attempting to get a new job, one that he just found out will require a hair follicle drug test before getting hired. He has calculated the time until the hair test to be between 4-6 weeks from now, assuming he gets offered the position. SWIM has been a fairly heavy user of poppy pods for the last 15 months, but has been tapering off of them for about the last month. He currently has tapered down to about 9-10 g of pod grounds eaten orally, down from about 30-35 grams per day steeped in tea as of a month ago.

SWIM has begun researching methods to pass follicle tests and he stumbled upon a pretty popular way called the MacCujo method that seems to do wonders for people with short, lightish-colored hair 1.5 inches, like SWIM's). At least for marijuana, it seems to work well.

SWIM was wondering if anybody using opiates has ever attempted this method, or any method for that matter, and had luck?
Old 12-07-2010, 16:18
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10
Re: Has anyone ever used the MacCujo method to pass a follicle test?

There are plenty of anecdotal reports around that attest to the validity of the Macujo method. I don't know anyone personally that has used it, nor can I attest to any scientific validity it has.

Here is the method for anyone interested. I copied this from another forum.

Quote:
1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use.

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline
Be sure to rinse all chemicals off thoroughly! This is very likely to cause skin irritation and burning sensations and probably is not at all healthy for hair or the scalp. And do NOT get any of this in your eyes.

Also note that they don't always take the hair from your head. I've read reports of arm pit hair and other body hair being used.

If swiy uses this method, please report back here on the test results. I haven't seen any reports from opiate users, though I have seen plenty of marijuana and one for amphetamines.

Last edited by Jasim; 12-07-2010 at 16:23.
Old 27-07-2010, 22:27

Male from United States

I will inform swim to post the results here when he gets them. The test day is hopefully another 3 weeks away, but it may be as soon as 2 weeks. He is also going to be trimming all body hair here very shortly, possibly today. Not completely shaved, but enough to leave stubble that can atleast grow out somewhat over the next 2-3 weeks.

Just an update on the situation. Swim tapered down to 5g of pod matter by the 13th, and stopped completely after the 15th. He's hoping any traces of M were done entering follicles as of the 20th-22nd, giving him a chance to grow a 1/2" of clean bair before the test. Gonna try to cut the hair to that length and hope they say that's enough from him.
Old 02-09-2010, 19:31

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by baykt View Post
I will inform swim to post the results here when he gets them. The test day is hopefully another 3 weeks away, but it may be as soon as 2 weeks. He is also going to be trimming all body hair here very shortly, possibly today. Not completely shaved, but enough to leave stubble that can atleast grow out somewhat over the next 2-3 weeks.

Just an update on the situation. Swim tapered down to 5g of pod matter by the 13th, and stopped completely after the 15th. He's hoping any traces of M were done entering follicles as of the 20th-22nd, giving him a chance to grow a 1/2" of clean bair before the test. Gonna try to cut the hair to that length and hope they say that's enough from him.
Well, swim has good news and bad news. The good news is that he passed the test. Bad news is that the maccujo method was not needed, so he has nothing to present to you all as evidence one way or the other.

I believe swim said that he stopped using poppy pods after July 15th. The test wasn't until August 25th, so he actually buzzed his head down to a half-inch the night before the test. He had done this exactly 20 days earlier as well, the night before his initial interview. He said he started taking some Vitamin B and Biotin rich supplements for hair and nails, as well as a daily protein shake about a week after he stopped using pods, and his hair grew pretty fast. He took a measurement of the hair he buzzed off the second time, with it coming out to nearly half an inch grown just in those 20 days.

So, wish I could report back that the maccujo method works, but my friend was fortunate enough to have a month and a half of time to prepare. For those with only a few weeks or a few days, I sympathize!

Having never been through a hair test before, SWIM was pretty paranoid that a 1/2 inch wasn't going to be enough for them to use. He was pleasantly surprised when the (cute, he says) girl gave him the option to have it taken from wherever he wanted (head, arms, legs, pits), so he was relieved by that. I'm not sure if all follicle tests are this liberal.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, amphetamine, drug, drug test, drug testing, hair drug test, hair test, macujo, marijuana, opiate testing, thc