Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 08-07-2010, 18:50

23 y/o Male from Canada
Codyadg should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I want to trip balls.

Swim has done LSD 3 times, once on new years they took 3 tabs and trees were moving and everything was insane and pretty strong visuals. On may long, SWIM had 2 tabs and it was just a little stronger then the new years trip, SWIM spent the whole time watching Time to Pretend by MGMT on youtube in negative and SWIM was seeing things in the video and was completely blown away. SWIM just recently had 3 tabs and it was less then the new years trip they went on. With this, SWIM wants to trip balls like he has heard of people seeing tigers and seeing things which are not there. How many blotters of about medium strength would SWIM need?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:29
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: SWIM wants to trip balls.

LSD does NOT make you see things that aren't there.

Even on extremely high doses most "hallucinations" with LSD are actually "illusions", that is, distortions of, or elaborations on, visual input that is already there.

Be aware, as well, that not all hallucinations are visual. The flamingo finds with higher doses, that while the visuals DO intensify, it is actually the mental aspect that increases and becomes more bizarre and fascinating

The only substances that cause one to see things that are not there/have no basis in reality, are deleriants, and "tripping balls" on deleriants is not something the vast majority of monkeys find enjoyable in the slightest.

People who tell you that they experience such things from LSD, are (at best) exaggerating, or (at worst) lying through their teeth

Post Quality Evaluations:
Awesome advice as always from you! Great job seperating truth from myth!
Truer words were never spoken in regards to psychedelics vs deleriants

Last edited by Jatelka; 09-07-2010 at 05:36.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:46

23 y/o Male from Canada
Codyadg should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Thats no fun but that is also what SWIM thought because seeing a tiger and other stuff sounds like a mushroom trip or something else. Thanks though SWIM appreciates it.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:40
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

no psychedelic will let you see pokemon floating around. And it sounds like you're the type of tripper who trips purely for the euphoria and visuals. LSD is a catalyst to open the mind, not something to do when your bored on a friday night. And as cruel as it seems, if you're not into the spiritual side of a trip (which is much more intense) then i hope you have a horrible experience.

Wishing someone has a horrible experience is unecessary, and spiteful
Why wish someone a bad experience? NOT GOOD. Did SWIM learn nothing from their experience?
Some time the best lessons are the harshest. The philosphy presented here is perfectly inline with the lessons handed down by LSD
A needlessly malicious statement. Totally unecassary.
Old 09-07-2010, 19:11
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Gigglebooster needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

That's kind of a dbag thing to say crash, wishing anyone has a horrible time on lsd is kind of a dumb thing to say. It's the greatest drug in the world for a reason, some people like to be spiritual with it, some people like to use it for creativity, and some people like to use it recreationally at raves and festivals and stuff, just because you prefer it one way doesn't mean yours is better.

Base-level tuth in this post.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
Bookkeep is captain of the psychonauts.Bookkeep is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM would like to point out there there is spirituality in pure enjoyment. There is, indeed, spirituality in everything. While SWIM agrees that, in general, LSD should be used for mind-expansion, that doesn't mean you can't have a good time doing it. As a matter of fact, some of the most honest-to-God fun that SWIM has had has been wandering about the woods lost with some good homeboys, trippin' balls and soaking up the fantastic glory of it all in ecstatic wonder.

At the same time, if what SWIY wants is an INTENSE experience, SWIM has one word for ya: meditate. Two hundred mics + half-lotus = TOASTED. Go a little steeper on the dosage and SWIY will start entering realms beyond the pale of imagination.

If SWIY *really* wants to go truly new places, dose HEAVY with a sitter in a clean, comfortable, safe environment. By HEAVY I'm talking upwards of 800 micrograms. Might as well go all the way a milligram at that point--it won't be that much more intense. SWIY will PROBABLY be incapable of motion, and the shit that will go on inside SWIY's head will be so intense that it will feel, in the moment, like hallucination. If SWIY opens his eyes, SWIY might realize that he's not actually seeing shit, just imagining it in overdrive, but the stuff that SWIM has seen at those high-dose ranges is ridiculous.

Let it be known, though: SWIY probably shouldn't do this. If SWIM were SWIY's friend, SWIY would heavily recommend against it until SWIY has more experience with LSD and until SWIY understands what it's like when LSD goes bad. An inexperienced tripper on a milligram may be faced with psychedelic crises so intense that they break that tripper. At the same time, in that dose range, we're usually talking about a pretty rapid ego dissolution, so the pain of the crisis is often more bearable. Nevertheless, SWIM still recommends against it.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:23
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyadg View Post
Thats no fun but that is also what SWIM thought because seeing a tiger and other stuff sounds like a mushroom trip or something else. Thanks though SWIM appreciates it.
No, it's not like a mushroom trip. Did you read Jatelka's post? Mushroom trips and LSD trips will cause distortions and illusions. Perhaps if you take 10-20x a regular dose, at that level you will actually see things that aren't there. You will never have those hallucinations you see in cartoons. Stop expecting to see tigers and lions, unless you live near a jungle. If someone really told you they saw a tiger on shrooms or LSD, they're either a fucking idiot, or they saw a cat or a dog and in their tripping state of mind convinced themselves it was a tiger.

Deleriants are the only substances which will "normally" cause true halluciations which have no basis in reality. only very, very high doses of dissociatives (ketamine, DXM, PCP) and psychelics (lsd, shrooms, mescaline, etc) will cause 'true' hallucinations.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:47
Silver Member

cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglebooster View Post
That's kind of a dbag thing to say crash, wishing anyone has a horrible time on lsd is kind of a dumb thing to say. It's the greatest drug in the world for a reason, some people like to be spiritual with it, some people like to use it for creativity, and some people like to use it recreationally at raves and festivals and stuff, just because you prefer it one way doesn't mean yours is better.
This dips into my drug philosophies. Every drug has a good use one way or another. Well... most at least. But as far as psychedelics go specifically, I have a pretty strict view on how they should be used. Something like mushrooms, LSD, DMT, and salvia shouldn't be taken lightly. They're NOT toys. Being that a trip is such a traumatic experience, whether it be positive or negative, or a strange blend of both, it's still traumatic. Can even be put on the same level as going to war or having a child. So by simply fuckin' around with something that mind-bending to see those dancing pink elephants floating around seems like a huge misuse of a drug with much more potential that that (which doesn't even happen) to me.

Plus those who don't respect the drugs are the ones that end up getting them banned, and look at all the bullshit that's caused.

much more sensible post than berore. thank you
Old 10-02-2011, 14:51
Joe-(5-HTP) Joe-(5-HTP) is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Joe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline Medline
Points: 4,591, Level: 10 Points: 4,591, Level: 10 Points: 4,591, Level: 10
Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9%

Although it is important to dispel the myth that psychedelics like LSD cause cartoon like hallucinations, it is false to say that hallucinations on LSD can not be of things that are not there.

Although these are far more likely at high doses, there are dangers of not being able to handle such an intense experience. "True" hallucinations at high doses can be indicative of a psychotic reaction. Therefore, it is advised to start low and work your way up slowly.

It is true, though, that the way the OP imagines it to be is false.
Old 31-03-2011, 20:37

Male from United States
shockabargegnar should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatelka View Post
LSD does NOT make you see things that aren't there.

The only substances that cause one to see things that are not there/have no basis in reality, are deleriants, and "tripping balls" on deleriants is not something the vast majority of monkeys find enjoyable in the slightest.

People who tell you that they experience such things from LSD, are (at best) exaggerating, or (at worst) lying through their teeth

First off I don't want to too critical but I think you made too general a statement with that; although for the most part I do agree that in most cases the reports of true hallucinations are embellishments or lies, you're kind of failing to account for the variables in the human psyche. I know this is about LSD but I think this is relevant. My talking African pouched rat, from large amounts of mdma(definitely not a deleriant) has gone psychotic and fully believed the delusion that he became two interlocked rubber bicycle tubes...now tell me that's "just a distortion". He has also experienced true hallucinations on DMT(again not a deleriant). Furthermore mescaline caused my rat on one occasion to see Skeletor, and a panther erupt out the fractals on my wall, and although this wasn't a true hallucination as I reasoned that they were not real it did lend me insight into how people come up with some of their ridiculous stories(an overactive imagination coupled with the awesome visuals?) Although my rat used to heavily use psychedelics and never had a "true" LSD hallucination it seems very probable that some percentage of people who take LSD have "true" hallucinations stemming from prior or latent mental problems. I'm not saying LSD causes true hallucinations, I'm saying it can contribute to them. Basically what I'm trying to say is some peoples minds are a little looser than others and given the right trigger like psychedelics or stimulants... strange shit happens so don't discount other people's experiences so quickly.

Well said. Something to consider in regards to many sources of information.
Old 31-03-2011, 21:15
Silver Member

DivergeUnify is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: I want to trip balls.

Try 4 tabs and smoke a little bit of weed.

On 2 tabs and after tons of weed smoking, swim is pretty sure he can say he hallucinated on LSD. He saw his friend turn into a bat, and his otherfriend turn into a snake, He saw himself floating through a city with a persistent image of being in a carriage as a baby rat. He had 2 distinct visual fields( 1 for each eye) blocking out what was really happening in reality. He was out of it( of course this can't be attributed to only LSD, it would never be at this level if not for lots of weed smoking)
Old 31-03-2011, 21:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyadg View Post
With this, SWIM wants to trip balls like he has heard of people seeing tigers and seeing things which are not there. How many blotters of about medium strength would SWIM need?
This is a dangerous hope to latch on to. Usually, when people describe seeing elves, fairies, demons, and tigers, they're really using that metaphor to describe an inexplicable hallucination.

For instance, you may notice the texture on the wall seems to make a never ending pattern. At that moment, something in your brain says elves. Suddenly, even though you don't see elves, your vivid imagination can believe the wall is an army of elves marching down a hill, even if you rationally know it isn't. It's a tough dichotomy to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it, but the real "hallucination" is in the belief of a presence, and not an actual apparition.

There are more visual psychedelics that can play tricks with light and color, but again, they're unlikely to produce a full fledged talking, walking, wisdom giving, pink hippo. A popular combination for this effect is psilocybin and mescaline. Be warned, both are more powerful in conjunction with each other. Only low doses of both should be considered for consumption, and they should not be combined until both have been experienced individually. Of course, both of these drugs are illegal in many areas and breaking the law is bad. Don't break the law and the law won't break you.

Oh, I almost forgot: if you really want to see crazy tigers and whales on almost any psychedelic, just close your eyes. The closed eye visuals are far more suggestible than the open eye ones.

Good explanation, and description

Last edited by Madhat; 31-03-2011 at 21:36. Reason: Added the bit about closing your eyes
Old 31-03-2011, 21:30

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
no psychedelic will let you see pokemon floating around. And it sounds like you're the type of tripper who trips purely for the euphoria and visuals. LSD is a catalyst to open the mind, not something to do when your bored on a friday night. And as cruel as it seems, if you're not into the spiritual side of a trip (which is much more intense) then i hope you have a horrible experience.

Some people put so much emphasis on psychedelics as "tools not to be used for exploration, not fun". WTF? Should I drop a tab and NOT have fun? I'm all for exploring my psyche but that doesn't mean I shouldn't go into a trip with the intent of having a good time. If someone takes L purely for pleasure are his experiences any less profound or valuable than someone who spiritually takes it? Are the moments he shared bonding with friends, laughing, or as I would say actually living less spiritual than sitting around contemplating your spirituality?

I think it is okay to both trip for both spiritual and hedonistic reasons. LSD can be a very humbling and beautiful life experience, or simply a good laugh and a few loops. Sometimes just letting yourself have fun is so much more rewarding than losing yourself in deep thought, and sometimes you have to go into it with a more serious mindset it all depends what you want at that moment.

I'll just leave with this quote from my friend's funny dad who I always torque with.

" You realize it's just mental masturbation right?"
Old 31-03-2011, 22:38
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockabargegnar View Post
Some people put so much emphasis on psychedelics as "tools not to be used for exploration, not fun". WTF? Should I drop a tab and NOT have fun? I'm all for exploring my psyche but that doesn't mean I shouldn't go into a trip with the intent of having a good time. If someone takes L purely for pleasure are his experiences any less profound or valuable than someone who spiritually takes it? Are the moments he shared bonding with friends, laughing, or as I would say actually living less spiritual than sitting around contemplating your spirituality?

I think it is okay to both trip for both spiritual and hedonistic reasons. LSD can be a very humbling and beautiful life experience, or simply a good laugh and a few loops. Sometimes just letting yourself have fun is so much more rewarding than losing yourself in deep thought, and sometimes you have to go into it with a more serious mindset it all depends what you want at that moment.

I'll just leave with this quote from my friend's funny dad who I always torque with.

" You realize it's just mental masturbation right?"
Don't listen to the poster. From my friends experience LSD is incredibly fun, and the spiritual/psychedelic side will probably come whether its a priority for you or not.

PTSD is a real risk for anyone who is unprepared. LSD is not always fun, especially in large doses. RC's are commonly sold as LSD and taking too much without careful thought could be dangerous.
quoted an entire post to type two lines that don't pertain to the topic of the thread...please try to contribute more useful information next time.
Old 31-03-2011, 23:27
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from Russia
Kiss is captain of the psychonauts.Kiss is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

There's something my friend Aline asks me to add to the discussion, concerning LSD causing distortions or hallucinations.

LSD and shrooms certainly do cause distortions - something the OP has experienced, watching the trees move. Breathing objects, beautiful patterns and fractals on things that are there - but not truly hallucinating.

But! Being concentrated on those distortions rather than the reality behind them, letting yourself go, carried by the synesthesia, leads to more pronounced distortions, and even more beautiful patterns, and then those patterns can form into something a bit recognizable. And then - supposedly one watches rather than tries to control his or her subconsious mind - this recognisable thing gains strength, colour and independence (from whatever was the cause of its appearance) - and ta-da, you actually see something that is certainly not there, while fully realising the non-existence of it (which might well be the case with people who said they saw tigers). This is called pseudo-hallucination and it might require a stronger dose and/or other set/setting/music/attitude towards one's trip.

Aline claims she often sees animals on psychedelics and she's sure she doesn't lie

But it's wrong to expect, while tripping, watching houses breathe and stuff, to suddenly see a tiger coming out of the corner. I tried hard to explain that the trip effects get stronger by gradual degrees (in Aline's experience).

Edit: If SWIY are going to experiment with upping their dose, they should be extra careful. Bad trips do happen and if SWIY experience one they will be better off if a trip sitter is around. In case medical termination of the experience is sought, benzodiazepines may be used to calm the tripper down. Antipsychotics are known to lessen hallucinations.

Bad trips are often treated with vitamin C, but its effect is apparently that of a placebo. Thank you for correcting me!

disagree with the vitamin C bit, but that third paragraph is worth some points
Great description re the distortions leading onto other sensations
Good post, but the vitamin C is a myth

Last edited by Kiss; 05-04-2011 at 17:12.
Old 31-03-2011, 23:35

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivergeUnify View Post
Don't listen to the poster. From my friends experience LSD is incredibly fun, and the spiritual/psychedelic side will probably come whether its a priority for you or not.
so you're saying don't listen to me because I detailed what you you put in summary.? haha I was pretty much saying lsd is fun so have fun with it but also be aware of the spiritual side...which doesn't diverge from your message much...

BTW good point that the spiritual side will most likely come no matter how you view it.
Old 01-04-2011, 00:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
TicksAndLeaches is a decent psychonaut.

From experience, Salvia is a good substance to get a full blown psyechedelic experience, and the short duration can make it manageable. It might take a few times to break through but on a high dose done properly I tripped harder than off of LSD+cannabis, though I have not much experience with LSD, only a couple of trips. In my opinion though Salvia should be used for spiritual purposes and for one to fully understand themselves since it has little recreational value, but it will blow your mind if done properly. I saw my chair distort into a brown liquid wood river and though I knew I was stationary, in my mind I was floating down it, then when I closed my eyes I was still floating though now I was floating through what seemed to be my own brain and got a glimpse of what I thought to be higher dimensions.

However I did go into the trip wanting to explore my psyche and I was trying to figure out the meaning of consciousness. So going into a trip expecting to have your mind blown and perhaps meditating before or during could intensify it.

To the original poster though for a truly mind blowing experience have you considered smoking salvia on an LSD trip? That could make on "trip balls".
Old 01-04-2011, 00:51
Silver Member

Quote:
so you're saying don't listen to me because I detailed what you you put in summary.? haha I was pretty much saying lsd is fun so have fun with it but also be aware of the spiritual side...which doesn't diverge from your message much...

BTW good point that the spiritual side will most likely come no matter how you view it.
No no, the poster you were responding to saying I hope you have a horrible experience. My mistake
Old 01-04-2011, 01:02
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicksAndLeaches View Post
From experience, Salvia is a good substance to get a full blown psyechedelic experience
As a fellow Salvia supporter and enthusiast, let me just say that "full blown psychedelic experience" is almost an understatement. I wrote this article on Salvia some time ago to give beginners a crash course on it's use and history. Not to blow my own horn, but if anyone is considering trying Salvia for the first time I highly suggest they read it or at least do some outside research to make sure they are prepared for the intensity of the experience.

Quote:
It might take a few times to break through but on a high dose done properly I tripped harder than off of LSD+cannabis, though I have not much experience with LSD, only a couple of trips.
While I agree that a high dose trip can completely blow away the tripper's reality, those new to Salvia should start slow. The effects are quick to come on and extremely powerful. Unlike other psychedelics, there is no occasional break from tripping after each peak--it's all one big wave. By building your relationship with Salvia slowly, you can ensure your own safety as you slowly practice deeper and deeper trips.

Quote:
To the original poster though for a truly mind blowing experience have you considered smoking salvia on an LSD trip? That could make on "trip balls".
While this is an interesting idea, I'd again stress safety (I know it's no fun, but someone has to do it). Anyone attempting a Salvia and LSD combination should get very familiar with both drugs individually first. A sober sitter is a must! If the Salvia trip is too intense and turns bad, it could throw the tripper into a hellish and powerful LSD trip for the next 9-12 hours. During this time, they could severely hurt themselves or others without even realizing it. In this instance, the sober sitter should have a list of instructions about what to do. It's a bit selfish to make them come up with a plan on the spot while you're rampaging all over the place.

With practice though, I think the combo has awesome potential. As long as safety is the first priority, then the chance of success will greatly increase.

P.S. if this is carried out, a detailed trip report would be nice...
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivergeUnify View Post
No no, the poster you were responding to saying I hope you have a horrible experience. My mistake
oh i see haha, no worries.

enough trolling for me.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Quote:
First off I don't want to too critical but I think you made too general a statement with that.
Agreed, and I think Madhat and Kiss have clarified what I meant perfectly

Re LSD and Salvia:

LSD + Salvia (Bare bones of a thread, some experience reports would flesh it out nicely)

LSD + Salvia: A word of warning
Old 04-04-2011, 17:54
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
cheshirez is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1

One could try LSD and DMT. From SWIMs experience it is a very interesting combination. Even though the trip was scary as all hell, when the DMT began to wear down SWIM couldn't get over how funny it was.

Share this on:

Tags
blotters, drugs, hallucinations, liquid acid, lsd, lsd effects, salvia, things to do, tripping, visual hallucinations